RohiRat Tales

By SophieArshian

ICT is a family and if there is one bond that has managed to adore everyone of us is ROHIRAT ❤️ It is undoubt... More

Our Friendship Story
Alone Time
Cheating
We are, or, Are we?
The Trolls
Us above all
Different Teams 1
The last nail
Different Teams 2
The Lost Ring
An ExCiTiNg SeRiEs
Valentine's Day
The Chat
The New Year Party
Chats 2
Chats 3
Snippets
How a bond starts
How the tables turn!
Update!
I hate that country!
A bond straight from the Heart
Chat 4
New teams
Note + Question⁉️
Happy Birthday Ro💙
Snippets 2
Gaslighting 1
Gaslighting 2
Why you always need a Rohit Sharma
The Better Halves
New story!
Password
Trolls 2
New book!
Snippets 3
Our Special Thing
Why you always need a Virat Kohli
Overwhelmed!
The Ro-mance king
Snippets 4
Mug Cakes
The Originals
Chats 5
RoKo
Morning hangover
Caught in action
Snippets 5
Un-Sharing
A guide to be a kiddo!

The WI Series

2.9K 122 106
By SophieArshian

Oh god I've finally written this.

First and foremost, I am so sorry Whatkikilikes, this is probably nothing like you suggested but after thinking do much this is literally what I could write.

It's all a mess and makes little to no sense but I'll be happy if you guys still kinda make sense of it😂

So to compensate I made it all picture-y😂😂

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

It was finally February.
Finally, because after almost 2 months there was going to be a series that Virat and Rohit would play together.

They hadn't got the chance to play together since the T20 wc.

Virat indeed was very happy because he had missed his best friend damn lot but god also seems to like to have some fun.

The series they'd finally be together after such a long time was against West Indies. I mean what were the chances?

Virat was absolutely in no mood to share Rohit at all. To add up the internet was blowing up knowing Rohit and Pollard were the opposite captains and the Mumbai Indian team mates.

They were behaving as if it had never happened, two IPL team mates leading different teams country wise. Has it though? Doesn't matter, what matters is people were rubbing that in his face.

He knew he shouldn't compare himself and Pollard but that dude always made him angry for no apparent reason at all.

It all started with that one match for MI when Pollard had actually lifted Rohit. They even had a jump and hug moment which he wasn't specifically fond of.

Virat hadn't read much into it untill he saw all Rohit fans go bonkers over their friendship and Rohit didn't mind one bit.
_________________________

First ODI

It was the toss and both captains, Rohit and Pollard were on the field.
Rohit tossed the coin and it fell in his favour.

As soon as they announced that he won the toss, he immediately broke into a teasing laugh and looked towards Polly.

He said something on the lines of "Good call man" very teasingly, laughing and fist bumping him.

The team was watching it live on tv in the dressing room.

Vi- What's there to laugh?

Rishab- *Cough cough* Jealous *cough*

Vi- Bohot khasi aarahi hai? Shikhar ke saath bhejde tujhe?

Rishab- Nahi nahi, mai kaha kuch bol raha hu.

Vi- Good for you.

They didn't have time to speak as they got ready to start the match.

While entering the field Vi punched his stomach suddenly.
Ro- What?

Vi- I saw you laughing like an idiot during the toss, did I miss the joke?
He asked sarcastically and Rohit smiled.

Oh how he loved India vs West Indies.

Ro- Yes, he cracked a joke on you, you missed it, damn!

Vi- Ha ha very funny. *pause*
Did he though?
He asked unsure.

Ro- Ofcourse not Dumbo.
Rohit laughed out and Virat scowled.

As soon as the match started all the issues were gone.

Rohit had taken two great reviews as far to make the umpires reverse their decisions.

It was Pollard who walked out now.

All jealousy aside, Pollard was a important asset for the WI side.

Virat slyly told Yuzi a trick to trap Pollard. And exactly like Virat planned, Pollard was gone.

They roared in excitement and started running.

As soon as they came towards each other they almost pounced and held hands happily jumping in glee.

That was a wicket to celebrate and a RohiRat celebration was worth!

A while later, Brooks was again caught in trap by Yuzi and yet again the umpiring was poor.

The angle was not in Rohit's sight so he had to comform it from Rishabh first. Rishabh wasn't sure and so was Rohit until Virat who actually could see from his position.
"Rohit lele review, out hai" "Mereko toh lagta hai out hai"

That was enough for Rohit to instantly sign for the DRS.

He trusted his best friend and that turned out to be true. Brooks was out.

After the match Rohit had called Polly to tease him that he had lost.

Virat came to ask him for dinner when he saw him laughing at his phone.
Vi- Kya kar raha hai Ro?

"Hey Virat! Got me out this time, will settle that next time!" He heard the voice from the phone. Polly had said jokingly which obviously wasn't taken as one by Virat.

Ro- Okay polly, gotta go have dinner. See you tomorrow!

Polly- Oh I am not playing tomorrow actually.

Ro- Oh! Damn it! It won't be fun without getting you out.

Polly- Haha I could see that.
He said feigning hurt.

Ro- Okay, see you then!
He laughed.

Rohit cut the call and starting picking his things to go to dinner.
Ro- I know you are giving me looks.
He said not even looking at Virat.

Vi- You know what? Next time we have a tour of South Africa after this bio bubble nonsense, I am going to go stay with AB.
He said in spite, knowing fully well this will work, it always did.

Ro- Excuse me?
He turned around immediately.
You'll be going with Indian team, that is your priority.

Vi- Oh really? But your match tomorrow won't be fun without him I assume.

Ro- You didn't hear me, it won't be fun without getting him out.
I said that because he started the call with addressing how we both were celebrating his wicket.
Rohit knew it was fun and games and Virat clearly thought it wasn't even near funny.

Vi- Usko bol apne team pe dhyan de, humare celebration ko nazar na lagaye.
He said in his loud punjabi volume.

Ro- Okay Vi, with the volume, I think he already got it.
___________________

Second ODI

This match wasn't very different.
WI batting line up kind of collapsed.

During the second innings Virat caught a amaaaazing catch but that resulted in him falling on his back and banged his head on the ground.

Rohit was smiling first for the catch then he saw Virat holding his neck and rubbing back oh his head.

His smile faltered as he almost screamed at him but stopped knowing people would not understand it was out of concern, they would make it world war.

He let himself forget about it for a while but always had it on his mind.

After the match and dinner, Virat was in his room when Rohit came in kind of glaring at him.

Vi- What?
He asked at the looks given to him.

Ro- Shut up.

Rohit sat behind him and as expected Virat partially lied on him.

Rohit got him sitting straight again to which Virat just opposed.

Rohit started examining his head.
Vi- Ro? I don't have lice you know.

Rohit ignored his protests started massaging his head lightly making Virat feel oh so much better instantly.

When his scalp felt more relaxed was when he realised what Rohit was doing and why hadn't he talked to him yet.

Vi- I am fine Ro, I didn't even feel it until now but this greaaat massage has made it even better.
He said trying to coax Rohit into talking to him.

Ro- Pagal aadmi.
He finally said sonething.

Vi- What? It was an amazing catch.

Ro- Indeed, but you already have very less brain left so I'd appreciate if you'd please take care of that?

Virat just laughing at Rohit's choice of words,
Vi- How can you possibly manage to say such a sweet thing like you could've hurt yourself and that got me worried, so sarcastically?

Rohit finally managed to smile a little at the 33 year old  whose head he was still massaging.
Ro- I can't talk to you all sweet and mush you know that, well unless you're sticking to AB or we're on terrace.

Vi- Fair point, can you put a little more pressure please? My head won't explore, I swear.

During these days passing Rohit could see that Virat was happy and would fool everyone on the outside with it but there were moments he'd just get lost and looked upset to someone who actually would notice him.

Ro had tried to ask him indirectly but he hadn't budged.

This was making Rohit lose sleep, he had to just know!

Rohit decided to check it his way.... Ab sab issi update mai thodi dalungi, ye wala part agla episode😂✌🏻
_____________________

1st T20.

By now Virat was just used to the unnecessary toss laughs and fist bumps. He just ignored it settling to just giving Rohit a look.

The T20 was going great with
Once again in a DRS situation, everyone heard the sound but Rohit was at an angle where he couldn't tell if it was the bat or the pad.

In all this confusion the umpire signed for a wide ball.

Rohit threw his head back in utter annoyance at the umpire.

Rohit actioned to ask Rishabh who gestured a little confused.

"Bat aur pad dono laga hai." Virat screamed from behind.

"Ye wide kidhar de raha hai yaaar!" He said in his extremely exasperated tone.
This was the first thing that left his mouth as Virat came in front, he just wanted to complain.
(Istg, this always cracks me up, ALWAYS!
Also when I put this on my story I got approximately 6-7 people telling me that's exactly how I sound when I am exasperated and frustrated with the elongated yaaaar and that pecular tone. I guess it just a mumbaiya thing😂✌🏻)

Virat almost bursted out laughing at how cute Rohit looked confused and annoyed.

Obviously he couldn't because people would take that in mockery and wouldn't understand the actual fun sentiment behind it.

Vi- Rohit, do aavaz aaya hai.

Ro- Ha?

Vi- Do aavaz aaya hai.

Ro- Do review hai na?
He confirmed just in case.

Vi- Haa, do aavaz aaya hai.
Virat repeated yet again.

This time he still couldn't control the almost laughing smile that came up looking at Rohit so annoyed.

Vi- Mai bol raha hu le, do aavaz aaya hai.

Rohit immediately went for a dost punching DRS showing his annoyance clearly on his face.

Virat hid behind to laugh a little at his friend so annoyed.
____________________

2nd T20.

Somehow it was always Rohit who got out and Virat came in but today it was a different scene as Ishan had gotten out first and Virat had come out.

Rohit smiled involuntarily as he knew he had kind of missed batting with Virat so much.

Rohit as usual took time to settle while Virat just went all in for it.

Rohit could see Virat was in good touch today so he let him have the crease and show the world what the real Virat Kohli was.

In between one such over, Rohit and Virat ran for a run where Pollard almost came in between Rohit's line of running which could've resulted into a run out.

At the moment, they both couldn't believe that they weren't even that angry!
Both of them broke out into smiles and involuntary laughs as they saw another essential part of their friendship repeat again, their infamous run outs.

If they were known for something other than their stupid rift rumours were their messy runouts!

They just laughed knowing this one just would've added to the dozen more of them.

After laughing Virat had cheekily let his jealous possessive side of him out for a while.
Vi- You can't run him out like that Polly.
He said casually not knowing this gem would be caught on the stump mic.

Rohit had just laughed at it and Polly smiled too.
(You can see Polly smile too!)

After the match which they won, obviously, Rohit was out for the presentation.

Harsha bhogle- I won't ask you about Virat Kohli and the pressure but he timed the ball very well.
He said cheekily.

"Oh no, you definitely would. You have to!" Rohit said in his mind. Cant leave this chance.

Rohit ignored the I won't part and immediately responded to it.
Ro- No no, it was a very important innings of his, the way he started took off the pressure off me as well. We didn't start too well then he came and started playing those shots which were very pleasing to the eye.

Virat who was watching this in the dressing room on the tv smiled knowing if his best friend could then he'd scream this same thing in everyone's ears till they get it.

The bcci had finally given him a much needed bio bubble break.

He was going to miss the entire SL series but he knew it wouldn't be a trouble since his team was now capable enough to be able to win without him or Rohit or Jassi or in general any player. They were capable.

Virat was packing his stuff while Rohit laid around the room not particularly happy.
Ro- I know you deserve this break but what will I do alone?

Vi- do the kids leave us alone Ro?
He laughed amused as he packed his bags.

Ro- Yeah I know but they're not you.

Vi- Aww you cutie!
He said a little extra.

Ro- Yuck, you've now made it wierd.
He grimaced.

Vi- But I am going to be there on calls and I would be keeping a close eye in the 3rd T20 match, dare you stick to him now since I am not there and I'll break your head.

Ro- Well how'd you even know if I do off camera.
He said trying to rile up Vi for no reason.

Vi- I've left my eyes everywhere Ro, everywhere.
He said dramatically making Ro laugh.

Ro- I'll see you in the tests, on the 100th Test. You will do great, I know!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Once again I am telling y'all, PROTECT😤😭❤️

Next would be muktiikyyy 's idea!

Alsoooo Virat is finally going to play his 100th Test in front of a 50% crowd atleast! So happy😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1.1K 12
This book is about RohiRat friendship.
97.7K 4.2K 25
My first try on ICT. I cherish the bond between the team. And the bond I am deeply madly in love with is my "❤️Mahirat❤". God knows how and when I s...
18.2K 1.2K 18
Random bl oneshots on ICT's most underrated couple RohitxVirat. T- Rohit B- Virat You can request any oneshot you want to read on them❤️ *THIS FF IS...
23.1K 1.2K 17
Short Stories and One Shots on ICT and Virat's bond Mostly RohiRat 🤍