Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

By WandaFiction

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... More

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
Accent
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Sounds Like A Date
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Trust is Not Like Candy
Morning Bliss
Sisterly Advice
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Love Language
The Friends
Hela's Kitchen
The Question
From Second To First
Mr Blue Sky
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Water Fight
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Superhero Trio
Pancakes and L Bombs
10 Out Of 10 Dive
Tickle Monster
Sarah Stark
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Family
Search Party
Bowl of Popcorn
Pet Names
Trying Something New
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
I Need You
Your Flaws Are Your Strengths
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
A+
Dynamic
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Control
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Your Third Love
Daddy
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Happy
Halloween
What's In The Box?
Hired
I've Got You
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Your Wish Is My Command
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me

Missed Morning Message

5.8K 216 89
By WandaFiction

(Wanda PoV)

Saturday 6th November

Me and the boys are currently singing and dancing around the kitchen to some music as I make us some french toast with bacon. I've got the pan in my hand swaying my hips as I make sure the toast doesn't stick to the pan. The boys are singing as they get all the plates, cutlery and drinks sorted.

"Hey mom." I look over my shoulder to see Billy tuning the music down as he moves to sit on the island counter.

"Yes my sweet Prince." He rolls his eyes at the name but the smile on his lips tells me it doesn't really bother him.

"When is Y/n coming over? I thought she was going to be over last night." I turn the gas off plating up the french toast as I turn to answer Billy.

"She was meant to, but she has had a busy week at work so she got home and went straight to sleep. She should be around at some point today. I just need to message her to see when exactly that will be."

"Okay, cool. I was just wondering because I wanted to see if she wanted to do some more baking. I like baking with Y/n." I smile widely at Billy as I bring all the food to the table ushering him over with a nod of my head to come sit down.

"Thanks mom." Tommy says sweetly as he grabs himself some toast and bacon as Billy sits next to him.

"Once we've eaten I will message her and see when she is coming over." Both the boys smile tucking into their food as I take a quick glance at my phone, noticing the lack of messages from Y/n. I bite my lip seeing the last message she sent was last night, and it being 10am now. She always sends me a good morning text by now.

"You okay mom?" My attention is pulled away from my phone and to Tommy who is looking at me with furrowed brows.

"Never better." I try my best to smile and concentrate on eating my food not wanting to worry the boys with my own worry.

"These are delicious, mom. Can we have this again?" I nod with a hum, giving both the boys a tight lipped smile as a small amount of panic sets in.

I don't really know why I'm starting to panic, I mean it's just a good morning text. She had a busy week. She could still be asleep, or she's in the shower and will message me soon. Or, or she is at the gym because she goes early on a Saturday to avoid the busy periods. Or she hasn't charged her phone and is on her way over right now. It's just a good morning text, it's not that significant.....

....she always sends a good morning text.

"Mom." My eyes shoot up to see Billy bending down next to me, his left hand on my left knee while his right hand is on my arm.

"Ye-yeah." I clear my throat taking in a sharp breath when I feel a few tears in my eyes not wanting Billy to see me like this over something that is probably nothing. "Where's Tommy?" I look around the table not seeing him but Billy's hand squeezes my arm and my attention lands back on him.

"Tommy's in the kitchen doing the dishes. I was going to go help him but I caught your leg bouncing and your eyes were bouncing around a lot. I thought your panic attacks were gone. You haven't had one in a very long time."

"It wasn't so much a panic attack, more of just a little - uh - worry. Go help your brother." Billy gives me a look and I let out a small sigh, this boy sees right through me and my acts. "I'm okay. Just a little worried about Y/n, but she's a grown woman and she doesn't need me pestering her every second of every day."

"And you are her girlfriend, you are allowed to be worried about her." I chuckle wiping at my eyes as a few lone tears roll down my cheek.

"You are too wise for your own good sometimes Mr." I bump the bottom of his chin with my finger as we both giggle a little.

"What's got you so worried about her?" I give him a tight lipped smile as I cup his cheek, my thumb rubbing soft circles on his skin...gosh I miss when they were babies and they had their little chubby cheeks that I could just squidge.

"It's nothing." I try to dismiss it because it most definitely is just absolutely nothing, yup nothing at all. Just a missed good morning message.

"Well it's obviously something if it nearly sent you into a panic attack." I shake my head with a chuckle as Billy practically acts like a therapist trying to get to the root of the problem.

"She has normally sent a good morning message and I have had nothing, but she is probably busy so it's fine."

"Why don't you just message her?" Tommy asks as he re-joins us at the table.

"I was going to, once we finished breakfast."

"Well we have finished breakfast." I give Tommy an 'are you serious' look at his light sarcasm and he holds his hands up in surrender. "Sorry. Just message her and see what she says."

~~~~~~~

"Come on, come on, come on. Pick up, pick up, pick up." I pace back and forth in my room listening to the phone ring continuously.

"Hey it's me Y/n, well not me but my disembodied voice. Anyway, I can't answer the phone right now. I'm probably in a meeting or weeeeell just assume it's a meeting. Anyway, leave a message after the beepity beep." I hang up as I hear the beep, my hand dropping to my side running my other one through my hair.

Dorogaya: I just got home princess, I am going to stay the night as I am exhausted and don't want to risk the drive and Gabe has finished for the night. I will be over by lunch time. I love you lots. Sleep well my love xx

Princess: Goodnight dorogaya, sleep well and don't let the bedbugs bite. I will see you tomorrow xx

Princess: Good morning dorogaya. I can't wait to see you today xx

(Sent 08.17am)

Princess: Just wanted to see if you were awake yet baby the boys are asking after you

(sent 10.25am)

Princess: Baby I'm getting a little worried I haven't heard from you yet and normally you are up by now. Please text me back

(Sent 11.03am)

Princess: Baby why aren't you answering your phone. Please tell me you left it at home when you went to the gym or that you didn't put it on charge last night. Please just let me know you're safe.

(Sent 11.33am)

Princess: Y/n please just let me know you're okay I'm really starting to worry.

(Sent 11.50am)

Princess: I love you but right now I really don't like you. You are scaring me. You always answer your phone.

(Sent 12.28pm)

(Missed calls 10)

I look over the messages again and again, all of them sent and delivered but none of them have been seen. I then see how many times I have called her and realise I must be coming across as a little too much, but I'm worried so it is allowed...right?

I quickly lift my phone back up in front of me, selecting the call button and quickly put it to my ear. It only rings a few times before it's picked up and I hear some background noise.

Me: Hello, Nat?

Nat: No, this is Yelena. Natasha is driving.

Me: Oh hey Lena, could you put the phone on speaker for just a moment.

Nat: Hello Wanda what's up?

I breathe a sigh of relief as Nat's voice echoes down the line.

Me: Have you heard from Y/n this morning? She isn't picking up her phone and I'm worried.

Nat: Er, no, no I haven't. She didn't show up at the gym today, much to Yelena's disappointment she was excited to see if she could out lift her. I just assumed she was with you since you are all about this weird only see each other on weekend thing.

Me: Fuck. Shit, okay, okay. Don't panic.

Nat: I'm not panicking.

Me: I wasn't saying it to you.

Nat: Sorry, but you're right there is no need to panic. She is probably on her way to yours as we speak. Right?

Me: Right.

Nat: Yeah because that's believable. Why don't you go around to hers and check on her.

Me: I can't, I have the boys.

Nat: And they are old enough to be on their own for a few hours.

Me: I think I know why she isn't answering and if I am right it's more than a few hours of me being gone. I would probably be staying for a day or two.

Nat: Oh shit. It's the 8th on Monday.

Me: Yeah

I let out a heavy sigh rubbing at my brows.

Nat: Okay so maybe she's not okay.

Me: Yeah I need to be there for her. Is there any chance you two are able to have the boys for a night or two?

Nat: Unfortunately, that's a no go. We are on our way to Washington for business.

Me: Shit okay. Maybe I will see if Karen can take them, I think I remember us having a conversation a while back about it.

Nat: If we could, we would Wanda. Hopefully, Karen can take them. When you manage to get to Y/n give her our love and tell her we are here if she needs.

Me: Okay, I will. Thank you both.

Nat: Of course Wanda, sorry we can't be of more help.

Me: Bye guys. Love you both.

Nat: Love you too

Nat: By Wands!

I giggle as Yelena shouts down the phone.

Me: Bye Lena.

I sigh leaning against the wall and slowly sliding down it, pulling my knees to my chest and resting my chin on them. I wrap my arms around my legs slightly resting the edge of my phone against my forehead. I tap my foot as I take a few deep breaths trying to compose myself, biting at my lip, as I try and not think of all the awful that might have happened for Y/n not to have contacted me.

I startle slightly when my phone rings, wiping at my eyes as the screen is blurry due to my tears. I smile a little when I see Karen's name and immediately answer, putting the phone to my ear, but a lump in my throat stops me from speaking.

Karen: Wanda?

Me: Mhmm

Karen: Oh honey, Nat messaged me to tell me what's going on. I'm sure she is safe and at the penthouse. She might just be having a rough time.

Me: I need to see her.

My voice cracks with emotion as I think about how alone and vulnerable Y/n must be feeling.

Karen: I was called out on a work emergency but I am back first thing tomorrow. I will take the boys for the day and the next and you can be with her.

Me: What about Vision?

I am grateful Karen is offering but if Vision is there then I am not comfortable with the boys going. Mainly for their safety and wellbeing but I also know if they end up with their dad I know my attention and my mind won't solely be on Y/n; and right now she needs my complete uninterrupted attention.

Karen: He is, uh, out of town until Wednesday. So it's safe for them to come around.

Me: Tomorrow morning?

Karen: First thing.

Me: Thank you Karen. The love you have for the boys really shows and I'm grateful that they have you as a stepmom.

I hear a small chuckle and smile a little as I can definitely imagine Karen giving me an eye roll right now.

Karen: No need to thank me. I love those boys like they are my own. But enough sappiness. Tomorrow, first thing, so let's say 10 because of morning New York traffic. I will be there so you can be there for her.

Me: That sounds perfect. Thank you Karen.

Karen: Of course Wanda I will see you and the boys tomorrow.

Me: See you tomorrow.

~~~~~~~

Sunday 7th November

I hum a soft tune, allowing it to echo around the bathroom as I use one hand to hold the back of Y/n's neck the other weaving through her hair as I make sure to run the water through it. My eyes dart around her features taking in her tired, red eyes; the dark bags that have started forming and they don't shine like they normally do. Everything about her just screams heartache, despair and grief and yet she is completely mute.

I continue to hum, lifting her head out of the water, reaching for the shampoo with my other hand as I keep the other on her back; her body unable to even keep itself up properly. I stand up to make it easier for myself, parting her hair with my pinky before squeezing some shampoo along her parting and placing the bottle back down. I twist my lips at a sudden thought and decide to just go with it.

Keeping my one hand on her body I pull my socks off with the other one and pull my jeans up towards my knees as much as they will go. Using my free hand for balance on the side of the bathtub I put my feet in the water and sit down on the small wooden wall that surrounds the whole tub. I move both my hands to her shoulders pulling her body between my legs, her body slowly leaning back against the head of the bath and one of her right hand moves to hold onto my right calf.

Once I can see she is a little more relaxed, or at least her body is, I move both my hands into her hair and slowly start massaging at her scalp making sure the shampoo gets around all her roots. Her head tilts back slightly a small hum making its way past her lips causing me to smile at her slowly relaxing state. I continue to massage her head a lot longer than what I probably should but if it is helping her relax then I will do it for however long she needs.

My foot twitches slightly when the hand on my leg gives it a small squeeze and I lean down and around so I can see her beautiful face, smiling when her eyes flutter open and I get to see the plethora of color within them. Her free hand moves to hold my chin, her other hand is tracing a line up and down the outside of my leg, bringing my face closer to hers as she tilts her head upwards. Our lips meet in a soft kiss, both of us with soft smiles on our faces as we pull away a few seconds later and her eyes look up to meet mine.

"Princess." I smile a little wider at the name, the butterflies in my stomach going wild with the way she is looking at me; so much love is evident even though I know she is still hurting.

"Yes dorogaya." Y/n moves her hand away from my chin to grab onto one of mine and pull it down to her lips where she leaves a few small pecks on my palm, her other hand continuing its movements on my leg. It must be reassuring and comforting for her, even though it's a little ticklish I'm not going to make her stop.

"I want you to come to their graves tomorrow."

I don't say anything at first, I am little shocked at the statement, not in a bad way, I just really didn't expect it. Especially because I was the reason she ended up visiting them last time. I see her eyes flicking from left to right as she tries to gauge my reaction and when I open my mouth to say something and nothing comes out I see a wave of panic take over her features.

"Only if you want to. You don't have to. I don't want to make you uncomfortable. I mean it was just a suggestion. I want them to meet you and for you to meet them but if it's too much too quickly I understand and we can do it some other time. You know what, it's not that big of a deal any ...." I silence her rambling by pressing my lips to hers in a small sweet kiss, feeling her let out a heavy breath as I pull my lips away from hers only slightly.

"If you want me there, and most importantly need me there. Then I'm there with you right by your side. I would be honoured to meet the woman who you loved for so many years and the beautiful baby girl that you both brought into this world." Y/n bites at her lip so I move my hand to cup her left cheek using my thumb to pull her lip out from between her teeth.

"You want to meet them?" Her voice cracks as her eyes look deeply into mine and I look right back into hers leaning my forehead down to rest against hers.

"I would love to meet them, but only and I mean it. Only if you are ready and it is what you want and need." Y/n nods with a hum tilting her head to give my lips a quick peck closing her eyes as she pulls her lips away so they are ghosting mine whispering between us.

"It's everything I could ever need."

================================

Word Count: 3035

Sorry for the long wait on this chapter and thank you for your patients. I know its a shorter chapter than usual but I didn't want to repeat what happened word for word from the last chapter.

Anyways, hope you like this chapter and I will see you in the next one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 913 6
Since joining the team, Wanda Maximoff has captured all of your attention, even if she has no idea about this. In a six-part story, you'll do your be...
148K 3.2K 36
Y/N is the eldest child of Clint and Laura Barton. She has never questioned her sexuality, until her father brings home the Maximoff twins to stay wi...
9.2K 301 10
It's Wanda Maximoff and Y/N L/N's wedding day. As they prepare for their big day, they can't help but reminisce about some of the most important mom...
44.9K 1.5K 21
Y/N L/N is not ordinary. Well, a 27 year old criminal is not ordinary, isn't it? She likes to be chased and hell, she likes every minute of it. For o...