๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๐„

Por glossiebabe

๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ | ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ " ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ก๐™ซ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง... Mรกs

๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

2.1K 47 5
Por glossiebabe

When I came downstairs I was warned that this time it would be Yoru training me, the woman who hunts at night is now going to teach me how to use katanas.

Anxiety was filling my blood as I walked in the room but it slowly faded as I noticed how careful Yoru was being with me, she would stop way before the blade was even close to hit me and would teach me how to dodge and avoid it happening once more.

She was surely being cautious but was also doing her thing. I could see in her eyes how much she was in love with what she learned to do with the blades, each one of her moves made with ease and precision.

Yoru is the type of woman that it's truly dangerous to be around but will most likely protect you instead of hurting you if she ends up liking you, and not hating like she usually does.

Vanni's words, not mine.

In these 2 hours I got way better with the katanas than I was before, and she congratulated me for learning so fast.

"If you keep going like that you might end up being better than me, husky." Yoru said as a smile made its way to her lips, a genuine and shy smile.

A side of Yoru that I didn't thought I would see this early, but like it happened before with Giovanni I didn't thought that I would ever see the soft side of these people in my entire life.

In that moment, that she was giving me verbal advice on how to do things and how not to get hurt, she looked proud but pity was visible in her eyes.

It was like she was happy to be helping someone to learn the same things that she had learned as her life passed by, but she didn't want that person to end up like she did.

She didn't want me to end up like she did.

I might not know much about Yoru, but I'm sure that the brunette woman that is starting to get closer to me has been through a lot in her entire life.

Trauma, Fight and Darkness.

And those little moments of hope when everything it's light once again and the world looks like a better place.

That's how I imagine her life to have been so that's she ends up with such a sad sight like the one she had when she looked at me.

I do hope that one day I will learn her story and manage to understand her better, and know what all the hidden emotions behind her eyes mean. And instead of seeing pure numbness, be able to find the love and the heat that she hides so well.

And now as I once again lay in bed, on the side that Giovanni once was, right next to me. I remember what happened throughout the day as if it had happened a thousand years ago.

All the emotions can still be felt very vividly since it has barely been a day.

Giovanni had appeared here drunk and ended up sleeping with me, being in his arms was the most comfortable place I have been in a long time.

Relaxment had filled me when I woke up knowing that I was safe next to me. I only hope that he doesn't regret waking up after being drunk and seeing my face in the morning.

We spent some time in the kitchen together, talking about whatever came to our minds and even dodging some subjects.

Yoru had trained me while Vanni and Akira watched, Vanni looked like he was about to kill Yoru each time she got too close while Akira looked like she was enjoying the whole thing.

Now it's only me, Anna Salvatore in her dark room late at night. As the lovely moon shines through my window and gives its light to me.

The soft shininess that comes from the moon it's enough to make me want to tell her all my deepest secrets, because I'm sure that she will keep all of them.

I know that she will listen to everything I have to say and don't tell anyone. And if necessary she will even cry with me as those hard raindrops fall from the night sky, creating that amusing sound that makes me calm.

She hears my pleas and cries, she's the one who gives me hope that one day my world will be as peaceful as the night.

Something so beautiful that hides so much.

It makes me feel like everything has an end, that will lead to a new beginning and even if the end is pure darkness, there will always be light even if it takes a while, light will fill the darkness.

The moon gives me hope that one day it will be light in my darkness and one day everything will be alright once more.

I woke up feeling a pointy pain on my back, it must be from the training with Yoru yesterday, she moved elegantly fast and that is something that for now I'm not even close to doing.

Not feeling like getting out of bed, I roll so that my stomach is facing upwards, my whole body is sore and I don't think I'll have the energy to do anything today.

Probably I'll just stay in bed until someone bursts into my room and drags me away from the comfort of my bed.

That person is most likely to be Giovanni since he has come into my room way more often than any other person.

The ball is just a couple of days from now and I can already feel the butterflies on my stomach. This anxious feeling is filling me and making me nervous as time passes by and the damn ball becomes closer.

Hopefully Giovanni won't leave my side, I don't want to be left alone and not knowing what to do while I'm in the middle of a ton of dangerous people.

I'm actually quite curious to see how things are when everyone is on the ball, rivals are in pieces for a couple of hours just to see each other become more powerful.

It might be a dumb thing to do it you don't think too deeply about it, but it can actually be truly smart.

If you know your enemies face, these balls are a good way to know what they're up to and who they have contact with.

Also you can see who they bring with them and how they act around that person. I'm going to meet Stefano Berlusconi that night. I know that his family and ours have had a couple fights in the past, not too distant from now, but they have made a couple of deals and now are at peace with each other.

I'm also quite excited to see who Akira will bring with her or if she's going on her own, she never mentioned a partner that she might bring nor having one, so honestly I have no idea what to expect from her.

This will be my first time with people who are actually from the mafia so I can't let my fear nor excitement show, I will have no look numb and powerful and have an intimidating look that everyone seems to know how to do but me.

I close my eyes once more and focus on my breathing, being continuous of the air coming in my lungs and being expelled out a couple seconds after making me feel slightly lighter as my muscles relax, until I breath in again and the cycle repeats itself.

Sometimes being alone is not that bad but it might be slightly hard when I have so many questions to ask and things to learn about. And I'm pretty sure that if I don't get out of bed to do it, I won't reach anywhere near those answers.

But the pinch of pain that I feel in each movement I make takes away all the motivation to get out of bed, that I already didn't have.

I know that my family is powerful and no one would easily do anything to us, knowing that it would probably mean their death. My family has everyone's respect but that doesn't mean that they won't try to hurt me to try and get something.

Also, having no idea about how many people in total are going to the ball makes things even worse.

But I don't want to think about it for now since I already know that it will make my anxiety go crazy with all the worry and unanswered questions.

The curtains of my room are letting the bright sunlight in, making my eyes hurt slightly when I try to look out the window. Even though I could simply close the window, the pain that is running through my body makes every movement seem difficult.

So I will simply deal with the pain that the light is causing to my sensitive eyes until someone comes into my room and closes it for me.

I have no idea how much time passed by, the only thing that I'm sure about is that someone came into my room as I was letting my back fall from the bed, my head upside down as I stretched my legs in bed.

"Are you okay?" The person asked, the voice belonging to someone that loves coming into my room without a warning.

Giovanni.

"I'm alright." I answered, my voice cracking since I hadn't spoken yet. I sit back up when I feel someone sitting down on the left side of my bed, my hands make their way to my eyes as I try to make my blurry vision come back to normal.

"How long have you been awake for?" He asks as he looks at my face.

"I don't know, but it has been a while." I shrug.

"Come downstairs, I'll make you something to eat."

"I'm not hungry." I refuse his offer. "And my body hurts so I don't really want to move."

"Are you bruised?" Giovanni asks, suddenly seeming concerned.

"No, just sore, Yoru moves way too fast for me." I smile softly, trying to make him see that I'm totally fine.

Giovanni whispered something and the almost nonexistent smile that was on his face when he came in was surely inexistent now, he seemed mad about the fact that it had been Yoru training me this time instead of him, or mad that I'm sore because Yoru was hard on me.

The only thing that I'm truly sure about is that he is mad because of Yoru, and honestly I have no idea on how I will calm him down nor how can I solve the sort of jealousy that he feels when I'm with Yoru.

"I'm pretty sure I'll be fine." I whisper, earning a nod from him, just signing that he heard me but saying nothing in response.

"Your parents will take a shipment in France so they will leave the country for a couple of days, I have no idea yet if you're sister is going with them, but that is most likely to happen since they're scared it might happen again," Giovanni looks at me with a soft smile as he holds his hand out to me. "They will be back on the ball day but until then, we can do anything you want and besides, I will give you a break with training."

"Yessss." I do my little party followed by a small dance as I celebrate this week of rest that I'm going to have.

And while that was happening, Giovanni simply looked at me with that pearly smile that fits him so well.

it's the 20th chapter!

now i'm the one who is doing a party in my bed as i finish writting this chapter, i'm sorry i've been taking so long to update but school has been taking my whole time and now i'm taking advantage of this little vacation that they gave us, to write a little more <3

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

130K 5.2K 40
SEQUEL TO 'MY LIFE WITH HIM' "Don't come near me" Katherina says as she step away from Nathan unable to stand him after what he said. "Why are you ge...
52.8K 865 36
"Whatever happens between us is poisonous and doomed." ----- Gianna Berlusconi is an assassin. Trained from her early years to kill, making her an im...
Bloodlust Por vittoria

Misterio / Suspenso

160K 3.4K 47
Cosa Nostra. Armani Blood. Ruthless men. One principessa. โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ๐ŸŒ‘๏ธŽ The Cosa Nostra has been around...
29.5K 1K 29
"I'm not afraid of you, Giovanni." "You really should be." She continued to walk closer to me. "I'm a beast." "Then that would make me your beauty."...