Seventeen Stories

By Mingyu_fangs

This is collection of specific stories of Seventeen memberร—reader. Short and sweet Happy Read ๐Ÿ’› (#1 in doky... More

Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (chapter 01)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 02)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 03)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter-04)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter-05)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 06)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Prologue)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 01)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-02)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 03)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter 04)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 05)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (chapter- 07)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-08)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 09)
Seungcheol -Bad Senior (Chapter- 10)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-11)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 12)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 13)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (chapter- 14)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 15)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 16)
Seungcheol Bad Senior (Chapter- 17)
Seungcheol Bad Senior (Chapter- 18)
Wonwoo - My Strange addiction (Chapter- 01)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 2)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 03)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 04)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 05)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 06)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 07)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 08)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter-09)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 10)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 11)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 12)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter-13)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 14)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 15)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 16)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 17)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 18)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addition (Chapter- 19)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 20)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 21)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 22)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 23)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 24)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 25)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 26)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 01)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 02)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 03)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 04)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 05)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 06)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 07)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 08)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 09)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 10)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 11)

Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 06)

410 17 4
By Mingyu_fangs

You were sleeping till late morning and maybe would have slept some more time until a doorbell of yours started knocking by someone.

You hurriedly got down from bed and with scratching your eyes you opened the door. Who can it be? It's the weekend and who can come to you today!

Opening the door you found a girl who looks older than you and you found the girl so familiar, but couldn't just remember who is that. You leaned on the door for balance and was looking at her. When you were about to ask her anything before that she told with a smile

'How's the sleep miss y/n?'

You also tried to smile back and told it was really good. You told her to come to your room though you didn't know her. You did it from your intrinsic, the way you treat people so cordially.

She came in and waited for you to close the door. She looks so humble as well as elegant.

'Please please have a seat.'

You told her indicating your little sofa. Since it's a girl's hostel there's not that much space and it's so little. Still you made it decorated enough so it looks so gorgeous as well as simple.

But she didn't sit anywhere and was standing looking at you to say something. She told humbly

'Miss y/n! Ms. Choi told me to come and take you to her. She has something important with you.'

It's been around a week since you met Seungcheol's ill mom and from then neither Seungcheol nor his mom or anyone around him contacted you. Hearing her you suddenly got it who was that. The girl who is in charge of taking care of Seungcheol's mom.

'Miss Lily!'

'Thanks God you have recognised me.'

'Please have a sit. I've just woke up. Let me give you a tea..'

Before you completed she took a sit in your bed and told

'No problem miss y/n, actually Madam has urgent needs with you.'

'I see.. what's that?'

Though Seungcheol requested you that day to treat his mom like your close one, you were so naive at this. Though you felt so bad for her, you never could take herself like your own mom. So it felt weird to you that she is calling you urgently. You took time asking that.

Lily replied

'Madam was feeling good today, as it's a weekend she was telling me if you are free, can you give her a second! Maybe just she wants to talk to you.'

'I understand.'

You told without smiling that made Lily felt that you were not willing to go. But after that you smiled and told her to wait.

Giving her a cup of coffee you got yourself ready after a quick shower.

You didn't know what important job it can be, with that you had also a fear for scoups. You were praying that Seungcheol wouldn't be there. Just imaging about him makes your shiver. Though these days he didn't even message you. He doesn't do that. Recently you invented that Seungcheol actually is a man of great personality. When the idea first came to your mind you laughed on yourself for thinking this. But aside harassing you, there's a different character of Seungcheol who never hurt anyone, even who never harassed any girl. He never does disturb you through online or messaging also.

You were thinking about the things in shower. He is doing what he told, he told he would never harras you if you keep his request about his mom. You were smiling on yourself in the shower. With the flow of time Seungcheol would again appear with the horrific characteristic of him.

(Your outfit)

After shower you didn't wait more and with Lily you went down as a view to visit Seungcheol's mom.

But in the parking lot you got astonished finding scoups was standing there with his hands folded at elbow joint, leaning on his car.

You slowed down while walking as soon as you found him. You didn't expect he also waited for you here and Lily didn't tell you anything. You noticed Lily was entering in the other car telling you to come with scoups. It's so normal for her as she knows you guys are in relationship.

You took a deep breath looking at him and with that you tried to give him a fake smile.

'Good morning my morning sun!'

He greeted you passionately looking at you. The sunrays on you made it look ethereal for him. And he is really not habituated with someone who is not korean. He can't deny any of your beauty. The difference in your hair and eye color, your skin and stature difference.. he feels like you came from somewhere not in the earth, maybe from venus or mars.

'Good morning!'

You greeted back with a slow tone and walked to the car looking at the ground.

'Wait for me y/n!'

He opened the car door for you though you don't need this kinda formalities.

'I thought you were not going to come today.'

While driving scoups told.

You answered

'Why would I not come? How can I be that inhuman?'

You finished your words looking straight at him. Scoups looked at you by that time and he found out that inside of you there's a strength of something that he couldn't read. He always thought of yourself like someone very weak and pretty.

He smiled while driving, the type of girl that his mom want is no one but you, he became sure of it.

'You didn't message me or call me by these days.'

You asked Seungcheol looking your front. He glanced at you and again went driving. He felt so overwhelmed thinking you were asking why didn't he contact you by that time. He was thinking maybe you missed him by those days. He felt so flustered and told

'I was so busy for dad's business. He wants me to take a look. You know my graduation is kinda at the edge.'

Yeah he is right. You almost forgot that scoups is gonna graduate soon. Ahh what a relief. So many days you will have without scoups, this thrill made you happy without you noticing.

'For some second I- I thought I was freed.'

You told as scoups said he was just busy so he didn't manage to disturb you. You felt it like that so you told that without noticing that scoups may feel sad for this.

This sentence of you triggered scoups hardly that he stopped driving and pressed the breaker suddenly.

You looked at scoups with surprise in you as you couldn't understand the meaning.

Scoups was holding the car wheel tightly looking his front. His side face is looking so pale, like a vampire. His eyes can't be seen for his dark black hair. He turned to your face slowly and said with his deep voice

'Do I really bother you this much that you prayed I didn't notice you?'

Anyone can say he was hurt by his sentence but unfortunately what he said was true. You looked down and felt kinda sad though you shouldn't be. Scoups treated you so bad that sometimes you have nightmares. All the hates you gathered by your classmates and by your hostelmates, you know this is for just scoups. The frights you always have is no one but Choi Seungcheol himself. Still hearing it from him made you sad you don't know why!

Following you stayed quiet scoups raised his voice saying

'Don't you hear what I say? Can't you answer??'

You trembled at your seat at his voice and looked at him frightfully. He is looking exhausted.

'I-I didn't mean to..

You didn't finish and looked down. You wanna scream back at him saying yes, what you said is hella true. You want independence from him.

Seungcheol grabbed your face with his hand and made you look at him.

And then you met his beautiful tired eyes.

'Did I not tell you I will never interrupt you if you help me for my mom?'

You were still trembling and a drop of tear fell down from your cheek.

'I-I'm sorry.'

You told with crying voice. The way he is holding your face is strong enough that you though he gonna break your mandible.

'Did I not tell you y/n? Answer me!'

You looked at him again and found him less intimidating than before. He looking sad more than intimidating. He came so close to you that you were leaning on the window.

You nodded at him.

'I'll help you S-Seungcheol! I said.'

This time scoups grabbed you with both of this hand and loosened his grip.

'Was that hurting?'

You nodded and tried stop crying. He then wiped your tears away from your face and took some time looking at your lips. He didn't see you for a week and that's a whole long time for him. He feels so bad recently thinking why can't he makes you believe that how much he loves you. He feels so frustrating and can't sleep at all. He adore your face and made your hair arranged with his hands out of his care towards you.

'I- I won't harm you Alice believe me. I'll never I promise.'

You were surprised as he said different kind of thing suddenly.

'Please never cry in front of me. I can't take it at all.'

Scoups could understand how you got frightened just at his little raised voice. When he realized this he felt so bad and tried to calm you down but already you were crying. He wanted to give you a hug but he resisted himself and went back to his seat. He started driving while brushing his hair and for the rest he didn't talk a single thing.

You were also quiet for the whole ride and were looking at the window and thinking about your fate. Why the guy beside you is to be this rude? And why you met him you think.

It reached Seungcheol's aesthetic mansion. You realized when he pressed the breaker for the second time. He didn't say anything or didn't even eye contact with you and got out from the car. You took a long breath and proceeded to got down too but someone opened the car door for you like the first day you came here. He even spread one hand for you. You grabbed that and again it was jeonghan.

He winked at you as soon as met your eyes.

'How's life going doll face? You seem liking scoups recently!'

'I'm well.'

You quietly said not to make long conversation with him but jeonghan still was holding your hand.

'Aaaaa I see here's a ring in your ring finger. Seungcheol gave you. I see things are going well.'

You got red noticing you didn't put it off. You felt embarrassed and tried to say something but before that scoups came to jeonghan and out of your surprise he took some hair strands from him face and took it behind his ears like it's nothing. Then he normally was asking him

'You showed up after so long. Was the trip good?'

'Ahh yes it was fun with my family. I just came here to meet joshua. I heard he is here today.'

'Yeah he came yesterday for mom.'

You were standing like doll with your hand hold by jeonghan. And you noticed scoups noticed it too but didn't care about this. Both were talking about things and after that Jeonghan remembered something about you. He said

'Aaaa Seungcheolaah you guys had engagement and you didn't even tell me.'

He told with your hand raised showing it to scoups.

'Jeonghan, I wish it really could happen.'

Scoups told it looking at you. And it felt so real to you that a shiver went through your spine. You never thought anyone can say things with this much regret. You can't remember anyone is getting this sad just because they can't have you. You felt tipsy all of a sudden and made yourself stand by your own without them knowing, though scoups noticed it all.

You don't know what they talked but after that jeonghan went away saying both of you bye.

When you and scoups were walking, scoups held your arm by wrapping around his hand and grabbed you.

'Are you okay?'

He started walking beside you holding. You couldn't expect it from him that he would notice your little bit feeling dizzy that he held you and helped you with walking.

You could smell his perfume but it doesn't feel so frightening like it does everytime. His jawline looking different kind of beautiful today too. Or that really looks so charming??

You kept thinking looking at him who was so close to you looking down.

To be continued...
Vote and comment
Words count: 2168

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 638 17
This is mostly gonna be junhao and jihan/jihancheol. But I will try to include all the ships! Please do not read if you are under the age of 18, matu...
115K 2K 29
โ› ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™š๐™ง โœ [ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ! ] โ–ธ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ โ–ธ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...
640 19 14
๐—•๐—ข๐—ฌ๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—˜. a collection of seventeen imagines/oneshots and etc by yours truly, eisa.
95.2K 1.7K 36
-re writing some chapters - a seventeen fanfic , imagine type. requests are already closed. ยฉjjguked