Benchwarmer ✔️

By Mentally_Not_Ok

Luis and his family recently moved to a new state. His favorite thing to do is play soccer. Everything soccer... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (Semi Spicy ⚠️)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 ⚠️Smut⚠️
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 ⚠️Smut⚠️
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 ⚠️Smut⚠️
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (Last Chapter)
Bonus Chapter 1

Chapter 48

1.5K 66 8
By Mentally_Not_Ok

"If you don't let go of me I will- I will bite you!" Anton yells smacking Cameron while I move a pillow over my face. "Go rape Luis" he yells again making me jerk up a slight pain in my ribs.

"I'm sorry- what?!" I shout both boys laughing. Yawning I look around now trying to wipe the tired away. "Where's Dylan?" I ask soon after, which was unheard as Cameron let go of Anton kissing his neck.

"Fuck you" he mumbles in return. I laugh before a thought crosses my mind. Is this okay? Like our relationship? God these stupid intrusive thoughts.

"Hey baby what's going on? Cameron asked noticing that I had zoned out. "Nothing?" It comes out as more of a question. The door opens and our Dylan comes in yawning to himself.

"I see you're awake how are you feeling?" He asks closing the door. Walking between the two he gets his ass smacked by Cameron making him yelp before turning to glare at the two not sure which one did it.

"I hurt a little but I'm okay" I answer distracting him. I got a very happy look from Cameron as Dylan climbed into bed with me, laying us down. "What hurts?" He asks kissing my head. "Just my ribs and jaw" I answer truthfully.

"Hear that Cameron stop raping Luis" Anton shouts as I go red hugging onto Dylan tighter. "It's not rape when he likes it so much- just wait till you hear the wonderful noises both of those boys make" Cameron teases moving closer.

Dylan chokes on his spit as I cover my flustered face. The brunettes hands was rubbing both of our lower backs when Anton walks over. "Can't wait" Anton adds getting on the bed.

Dylan and I continued to hug eachother as both boys got handsy. "Be careful with Luis" Dylan grumbles and I get a kiss on the temple from Anton. "Of course" he answers grabbing my thigh.

I bit my lip keeping in any sounds as Dylan moved away, trying to not let the hands feeling him up get to him. He quickly gave up and kissed me as I carefully tried to move.

With three sets of hands on me I felt like I was in the wrong. Like maybe this was wrong? Is it? Is it okay? "Luis?" Cameron asked taking everybody's hands off of me.

"Did we hurt you baby?" He starts to question making Dylan sit up some more. "No" I mumble. "What's going on? You keep zoning out?" Anton asked nervously. I sat up with a small grunt. "Nothings going on?" Once again it came out more like a question.

They all gave me looks and I could tell they didn't believe me.  "Um do you think our relationship is okay?" I give in and ask. "Yeah, we all like each other what's the problem with being with people you like?" Dylan asked. 

"Yeah- fuck whatever everybody else thinks. We're happy. I mean I hope you guys are?" Cameron adds as I lean up against Anton. He massages his fingers into my curly hair smiling wide.

"I finally got you three, let's not break my heart yet. We're just being happy nothing wrong with that" Anton added getting nods. "I told my dads we are all dating- not my sisters because they would accidentally blab" he added.

"Yeah my mom knows" Dylan grabbed my hand. "Same with my parents" Cameron added kissing my cheek. He slides off of the bed and I move away from Anton and over to Dylan hugging him.

"Don't be embarrassed about it- we aren't bad. None of us are bad people. Except Cameron" "hey!" Cameron yells cutting Dylan off. Our long haired boyfriend stands going back to Cameron.

The both of us on the bed snicker quietly as they hold onto each others hips. Just flirting back and forth with each other. Their lips close together the whole time and you can tell they are just saying bad things as they try not to kiss each other.

I probably disrupted their sexy time when I woke up earlier. "Fuck you" Anton mumbles his famous words before they're both kissing each other.

Dylan carefully straddles my lap pressing me back against the bed frame. "My flower" he whispers jokingly as I smile laying my head on his chest. "Hmm?" I answer anyways.

"Luis" he continues to call me his voice laced with nervousness this time. "Dylan" I smile reaching up to kiss him. "I love you" his words make my face heat up as I look him over hoping I had heard him right.

"You love me?" I ask getting a nod from the blonde. "I love you too" I didn't even really process it. I knew I did though. I felt guilty for how much I loved him... and I loved Cameron but I didn't think he was ready for that... I'm not sure how I felt about Anton because I think I did fall for him at one point but then he chose Josefina over me.

"You do?" He acts shocked like it wasn't obvious. "Yes of course I do" I answer giving him another kiss. He chuckles softly before kissing me again. When we look up Cameron is pressed against the wall Anton's knee in between his legs as the two hungrily make out.

"Now we have two horny boyfriends- it's great because when Cameron gets horny he can just go to Anton!" Dylan jokes quietly. I laugh as well going quiet as the two gasp for air.

"I feel like we should leave and give them the bed" Dylan says out loud trying to hint that we would leave them be. "Who do you think is going to top?" I asks as he slides off of me and helps me off of the bed.

"Me" "obviously me" both answer at the same time. "Fuck that I'm top" "no me!" They answer again. Dylan and I laugh as we walk for the door. "Listen Cam it's me. I'm the top here" Anton mumbles as the two get close agin. "Look at you being full of bullshit"

We close the door and laugh. "They're going to end up fighting each other instead" he laughs and I nod as we struggle to get down the stairs. I go to the couch sighing and he follows laying down next to me.

I play with his hair and he smiles his eyes fluttering. "Stop... if you do that I'll definitely fall back asleep" he mumbles but I don't stop. His arm wraps around my waist and I rest my head on the pillow behind me.

"Hey Dylan- oh hello boys? Still tired?" His mother chuckles. Dylan looks up answering for the both of us. "Yeah" he yawns and she smiles nodding.

"Understandable you all were up pretty early. Don't sleep too long you won't be able to get up for school tomorrow" she hums. "We won't" Dylan calls and I listen to her walk away.

"The season starts next week- isn't it crazy" Dylan asked as I went back to playing with his hair. "Mhmm- no more scrimmages. Each win and lost counts against us" I huff. "I'll try to get coach to play you more- you deserve it-" I cut him off not wanting to think about it. "Let's not talk about that right now" I whisper kissing his head.

He disagrees, but nods cuddling into me more. His lips leaving small kisses on my collarbone. Hands wrapped around my waists pressing me up against him tightly.

"Thanks for always trying to be so nice to me" I whisper making him look up at me. "It's the reason I do love you. You actually seem to care about me. You seem to trust me and you guys are some of the only people I'm not scared to be around" I explain my feelings as he looks me over. His face was full of sympathy and it almost scared me in a way.

Did I over share. Did he not feel the same way. "That's not okay. You should be comfortable around more people. You're such a sweet boy. I don't understand- if they would just get to know you- they'd find out you're a wonderful friend, and boyfriend" he whispers moving up to give me a peck.

"I did fall in love with you because you are so kind. You are trying and you continue to try your best. The hardest worker I know and the best damn older brother. Seeing you hurt and sad- I just want to help and fix it in some way" he whispers going back down to put his head against my chest.

I smile and play with his hair again. "Can we just sleep all our problems away?" He adds on and I nod. "Yeah we can" I whisper closing my eyes, his hand rubbing my shoulder.

"I hope they know my mom is here and not to be too loud" he groans. His worry was answered as the boys came running down the stairs. Drying their clearly wet faces. I'm assuming from washing them.

They sat in front of the couch and started to rub our backs and arms making us even sleepier. "Who... who was top?" I ask jokingly. "We kept fighting about it so we just gave each other head" Anton laughs getting a slap from Dylan.

"My moms home!" He hisses before turning back into me. We both smile, but quickly close our eyes about to give. Our boyfriends making it so much harder to stay awake by the way they whispered nice things and caressed us.

"Have a good nap baby, you too my love"

"Goodnight my dear boyfriends"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 11.3K 38
"Is it enough to have everything when you've lost the most important thing in your life? Is it right to mourn a love you let go?" Thomas Heissmann ea...
2.7M 138K 26
At first glance, nobody would be able to tell that Nathaniel Jean had a problem. Or second glance, or third, or fourth. After all, he had every...
8.3K 274 18
A closeted young man from a Caribbean country moves to America and ends up in the same college as his online crush yet unable to come to terms with h...
22.2K 951 66
Every summer Sebastian is sent to Florida to live with his Aunt and Uncle. He loves it! He goes from feeling unwanted and unloved to surrounded with...