Benchwarmer ✔️

By Mentally_Not_Ok

Luis and his family recently moved to a new state. His favorite thing to do is play soccer. Everything soccer... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (Semi Spicy ⚠️)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 ⚠️Smut⚠️
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 ⚠️Smut⚠️
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 ⚠️Smut⚠️
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (Last Chapter)
Bonus Chapter 1

Chapter 47

1.5K 76 8
By Mentally_Not_Ok

"Okay guys- watching film today no need to get dressed" Cameron shouts into the locker room of boys who were already getting undressed. "Fuck" somebody groans not wanting to deal with it.

I looked around and got a pat on the butt. Flipping around I find Anton who sends me a wink before walking out the door. We usually watch film in a classroom.

I'm assuming Dylan was with Cameron so that leaves me alone with them... "remember last time we were here?" His voice speaks up. "Why was it only me that got beat to a pulp? What did you tell Anton, Luis?" Logan spit out pushing me against a locker.

"I didn't mean for that to happen" I admit but he doesn't listen punching me in the face. I let out a groan of pain and cup my cheek getting kicked in the stomach by some other pissed off player. Terence? I think it was him.

"That's for taking my spot you no good piece of shit!" Yes definitely Terence. He kicks me in the side and I fall to the ground coughing. "Let's just go to film" I cough out getting a kick to my jaw.

"Yeah whatever" Charlie joins in getting a kick in himself instantly smiling afterwards as I start to gag on air. "Okay I don't feel like getting beat up by Anton, so I'm out of here you all have as much fun as you want" Logan laughs stomping on my back forcing me to the ground.

I let out a cry while the others laugh but many soon retreat. I'm left on the ground struggling once again. When the room is completely empty I stuggle to grab my bag throwing my hoodie on and the hood up.

Limping into the school I cried silently. As I made it closer to the class I wiped my tears and hid the limp. Walking into the classroom all eyes were on me. I was late. And they knew what had happen just a few minutes earlier.

I went by a few desks stopping when Logan signaled for me. "Don't you dare sit by Anton" I nodded and went for the back corner keeping to myself.

My phone buzzed as Cameron started to talk about which game we would be watching. Taking it out of my pocket I tucked my knees up and hid the phone behind them trying to wipe my eyes.

'Hey what are you doing?'

A text from Mark? He's nice to me. So it can't be that bad. Maybe he'll make me feel better.

'Hello! We are watching film right now- for soccer. What are you doing?'

I asked looking back up at the screen to watch some stupid pass that I really didn't care about. I don't care anymore. I don't want to do anything anymore. I was so happy a few days ago now I'm back to this nonsense.

'Then shouldn't you be paying attention trouble maker ;)'

He replies making me smile. I cringe at the urge to laugh because it hurt my ribs.

'I don't exactly feel like watching'

I answer simply not wanting to trauma dump onto him over nonsense.

'Why? Did something happen?'

He asks anyways and I bite my lip not sure if I wanted to answer.

'I just got hurt earlier, so I'm tired'

I go with that leaving him typing for a minute.

'You should hangout with me soon, I won't let you get hurt'

I purse my lips not sure how to answer. 
'Okay, thank you Mark'

It was a simple enough reply. My seats kicked and I cringe at the pain from it.

I turned to see the boys near me snickering and I go back to my phone.

'Of course cute thing'

'So when can we hangout?'

He double texts as I try to focus on my pain at the moment.

'I don't know, I'm pretty busy with soccer and family stuff. I'll let you know as soon as possible'

I try to explain nicely, but my chairs kicked again. My phone flies out of my hands and to the ground. Illuminating the darker room making everybody turn their gaze to me.

"Why don't you pay attention? You think you're special" Eric snaps causing the others to burst into laughter. "Shut it!" Cameron quiets them well Dylan moves into view looking at me.

"Come out in the hallway" he looks at me and I nod extremely embarrassed and scared. Grabbing my phone I shove it in my pocket getting glares and stares telling me not to tell him anything.

As soon as we're out of the class and the door is closed he's stepping out of view from the window. "Why aren't you paying attention?" Dylan asks staring me down. I keep my head low hoping the hood would shield any injury that I might have gotten.

It hurts to stand though I wanted to sit down. "I'm sorry, I'll pay attention can we go sit?" I apologize turning to leave he grabs me as I hold in a yelp of pain. "That didn't answer my question. "You're my boyfriend and I want to let you do whatever you want whenever, but they need to think I had a serious talk with you, so let's talk" he whispers squeezing me tighter.

I knew Dylan was trying to be flirty, but it hurt. "Dylan... it hurts?" My eyes well up as his widen. "What hurts flower?" He whispers moving away some more. "Luis? What happen?" He asked again.

I didn't answer and he rips the hood off of me groaning to himself. "God damn it" he grumbles as I let the tears fall. "I'm sorry- I fell" I just keep crying as he shakes his head gently hugging me. "Who did it to you?" He asks kissing my temple.

"It hurts" I answer with that. "I know- I know... I'm so sorry" he coos rocking us back and forth. "I'll be right back" he continue and I nod pulling my hood up to cry.

The door closes opening up again with a worried Cameron. "Anton will be out in a minute" he whispers kissing Dylan once. "Baby what happen? Why are you crying?" He asks before pulling my hood down.

He curses as well once he sees me. The door opens once again and Anton comes out his back to us. "Come on Anton you'll get in trouble" somebody shouts as he shrugs. "If the captains are gone I'm not staying- don't care if they're coming back." Anton yells.

He closes the door and looks up with a smile. "Shoulda been an actor" he smiles before stopping. "Luis- who! Which one!?" He asks moving his hand to cup my face.

"Please I just want to lay down" I cry as all three boys move around me trying to figure something out. "Back of my blazer- somebody go cancel practice or I'm just taking him home" Anton whisper-shouts taking a lot of weight off of me.

Dylan walks back into the the class Cameron following us and taking my other side. I'm eventually lifted up into the back of the blazer and Cameron follows stripping my sweatshirt off of me.

He sighs and rubs my forehead kissing me gently as I tried not to cry. Anton did the same rubbing over my chest. "I'm sorry" I apologized again. "Baby no. No apologizing. You're okay, it's going to be okay" he coos playing with my hair.

The back of the blazer opens and closes as Dylan jumps in. "Shirt off" he sighs and all the boys lift me up ignoring my protest as they strip my shirt. "You poor thing- why does this keep happening to you" Cameron sighs. Anton pulls me closer. My head laying on his lap.

"Come on dear boyfriend of mine, tell me who it was?" Anton hums as I turn onto my side crying onto his leg. "It hurts" I avoid the question again. "Baby... we can't make them stop if we don't know" Cameron sighs laying next to me his lips pressed against my back.

Dylan nods sitting in front of me his hand rubbing my side. Groaning I move off of Anton's lap reaching for him. He smiles and lays down next to me.  Dylan gives me another kiss before moving to cuddle up with Cameron.

I breathe easier once in this position. Comfortable and not moving made it so much easier and the pain lessened. "I should drive us home... I don't want too" Anton mumbles kissing my head.

"Please can we just stay here" I beg, Cameron's hand reaching over my side and to my stomach. "Dylan, dear boyfriend of mine could you please get into my bag- there's some muscle relaxer pills... they might help him" Anton whispered and he moves to get them for me.

"We have to go in an hour or we'll be late for dinner" Cameron sighs. "Okay- we'll let Luis sleep" they start to whisper as I close my eyes.

Trying not to move, but cuddle into them as much as I can.  "Do you think it was Logan?" Anton mumbles ready to beat the shit out of someone. "I don't know but I'm ready to hurt somebody" Cameron grumbles.

"Why is everyone so mean to him- he's so sweet and precious" Dylan groans as another hand touches me.

"It's happening in the locker room- he can't be left alone anymore"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402 43 7
"I need to stay by his side even if I hate him because that's the only way I can survive..." When Ryan Afshar's father faced financial difficulties...
175K 4.7K 19
Alec is what you would call a "slut". Although he hates the word, that's what he and everyone else categorizes him as. Not to mention he is gay. He...
202 1 34
Luis simply says, "Falling for your best friend's brother is wrong, but I couldn't help it. Being gay in my school leads me to get bullied when my be...
2.2K 473 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...