Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

By WandaFiction

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... More

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
Accent
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Sounds Like A Date
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Trust is Not Like Candy
Morning Bliss
Sisterly Advice
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Love Language
The Friends
Hela's Kitchen
The Question
From Second To First
Mr Blue Sky
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Water Fight
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Superhero Trio
Pancakes and L Bombs
10 Out Of 10 Dive
Tickle Monster
Sarah Stark
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Family
Search Party
Bowl of Popcorn
Pet Names
Trying Something New
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
I Need You
Your Flaws Are Your Strengths
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
A+
Dynamic
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Control
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Your Third Love
Daddy
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Happy
Halloween
Hired
I've Got You
Missed Morning Message
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Your Wish Is My Command
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me

What's In The Box?

9.6K 239 265
By WandaFiction

⚠️⚠️WARNINGS PLEASE READ! This is all smut!! There is a daddy and knife kink involved. Where the kinks are involved in teasing they will be labelled at the beginning and end with ************ The Smut will be in bold and underlined with kink warning too because the first part of the smut does not involve any kinks but the second part does. You have been warned.⚠️⚠️

Me and Wanda are currently, and very calmly, just sitting on the stools at the island finishing off a bottle of wine together. The boys went to bed pretty much as soon as we got in and it's now roughly 10.30pm, but we are both wide awake. 

Wanda has her head resting against my arm, her right hand on my thigh, her fingers gently rubbing up and down but with no sexual desire behind it. My left hand gently invelops her hand, my fingers curling so my hand closes around hers. Our other hands hold our wine glasses, we are on our second glass each having shared the rest of the bottle between us which stands empty on the counter. Her red head piece is sitting proudly next to the bottle, and her hair is now flowing freely around her front and back no longer being held in place by it.

Wanda lets go of my hand to turn hers upside down so our palms press together and the back of her hand is now on my thigh. Instead of closing my hand around hers, my fingers start tracing the lines on her palms and around her fingers all the way down to her wrist. Compared to my hands they are quite small, I mean I can trap her whole hand in mine and still have a few lots of room in my hand. 

My thumb brushes the outside of her hand, as I just watch the movements. Her hands are so delicate and soft but have some scars dotted around that can tell 1000 different stories all at once.

"Tell me about this one." Wanda tilts her head back to look up at me as my gentle voice passes her ears, her eyes then move down to the small scar I am tracing on her hand; running from the bottom of her thumb to the bottom of her middle finger.

"I was cooking dinner for the boys, and Vision. I wanted to make something special because it was the first time in a few weeks Vision had got home from work before the boys went to bed. I was making soy and chilli chicken stir-fry, and was slicing away at the chilli's in my own world as you know I do in the kitchen. I was trying not to think about a fight me and Vision had had earlier in the day so I was completely spaced out. I was so spaced out that when his arms wrapped around my waist instead of jumping a little and embracing it, I jumped big time. I shrieked, the knife left my hand at my sudden movements and I didn't even think about it when I tried catching it. I caught it by the blade hence the scar, what made it worse was the chilli juice was still on the knife. From then on I never let myself space out in the kitchen again."

"You can space out in the kitchen as long as you want, I love your food and it's one of your safe spaces." I press a kiss to her temple. "Did you go to the hospital to sort it out?"

"No, it wasn't too deep but I was in agony from the chilli juice. I can't even remember how long I held my hand under the tap and then pressed a bandage to it. I don't like it, it didn't heal very well and is all jagged and ugly." Wanda closes her hand into a fist hiding the scar from view.

I place my wine glass on the island counter, grabbing her fisted hand in the both of mine slowly prying her fingers from her palm as I lift it. I lift her hand all the way to my lips, her open palm resting against them. I start to pepper the jagged scar with kisses making sure to get every centimetre of it. Once I am satisfied with that I turn my head to look down at Wanda who is already looking at me and my display of affection. I press my lips to the centre of her palm before moving her hand to cup my cheek.

"Every inch of you is as beautiful as the next. From the scar on your hand, to the stretch marks on your thighs and belly. All the way down to your cute little feet and up to that perfect face that I get to see every day. From the dimples that form when you smile, to the way your eyes crease when you're so happy that nothing can break the spell. To the nose scrunch that makes me swoon every time to those amazingly green eyes of yours and your statement of red hair that helps me find you in a crowd. Every part of you is beautiful Wanda, don't let your mind tell you any different." 

Wanda places her now finished wine glass down on the counter, her other hand moving to cup my other cheek. Her eyes search mine, for what I'm not actually sure but she must find it because her fingers and thumbs start rubbing gently at my cheeks. She slowly pulls my face down to hers, our lips meeting and the force at which hers meets mine surprises me. So much hidden emotion and passion, but it doesn't take me more than a second to reciprocate the kiss as my hands land on her hips. 

Soon enough the kiss starts to get heated, and I feel Wanda squirm on her stool as my hands pinch at her hips. Air having become necessary, Wanda reluctantly pulls her lips from mine but trails hers down my jawline and down to my neck. Her hands snake around my neck, pulling me closer causing me to have to stand from my stool as I don't want to fall off it. I bend to match Wanda's height as she keeps her head buried in the crook of my neck, her lips ghosting my skin as her teeth nip and pinch at the skin. I squeeze her hips and she gasps against my skin.

She moves her lips down to my throat resting against my voice box and I hum at the feeling of her sucking at the skin. I feel vibrations travel up through my voice box, my head tilting to the side at the sensation and Wanda takes the opportunity to trail her lips back up my neck and to the underside of my jaw. Her teeth graze the thin skin.

"Take…" 

Her teeth nip at the skin before moving along my jaw slightly getting closer to my lips. 

"Me…" 

This time she sucks on the skin, sure to leave a mark before moving her lips a little bit further once again.

 "To…"

Her lips are now on the side of my chin and I feel her tongue roll against my skin as my eyes look down at her and I see her looking up at me through her eyelashes. Wanda's tongue darts from between her lips, only slightly as she presses it against my skin trailing it all the way from my chin, down my jaw to the shell of my ear. 

"Bed…" 

*****KNIFE AND DADDY KINK*******

She requests breathlessly, her hands grabbing at my waist pulling me between her legs. I move to stand up straight, Wanda now looking up at me completely as her chin rests on my sternum, her eyes dark with pure lust. My left hand moves to the top of her thigh resting on it ever so slightly to create some pressure. I press my index finger to my palm on my right hand, bringing it away from her body as one single claw appears from my glove. 

I press the end of the claw against Wanda's abdomen, her head tilting down to watch the action as she takes her lip between her teeth. I apply a bit more pressure onto her abdomen, her body squirming at the feeling, as I trail the claw up all the way to her chest. When it's in the middle of her chest I apply more pressure causing her body to lean backwards, her head now looking up at me and her chest starts moving rapidly with her heavy breaths. 

I start my movements again, trailing the claw up to her jugular notch, the action causing her breathing to hitch. I then trail it along her clavicle and up the side of her neck, along her jaw and to the bottom of her chin. I tilt her head as far back as it will go, her grip on my waist tightening so she doesn't fall backwards and lean my body down so my lips rest against her left ear. 

"Are you going to be a good girl and follow my every instruction?" She goes to nod but the claw against her chin stops her, swallowing harshly she turns her head until her dark eyes find mine. 

"Yes." 

"Yes, what?" She closes her eyes momentarily, at my question before they open again and look straight back into mine which I'm sure are just as lust filled. 

"Yes, daddy." I smirk as I bring my lips down millimetres apart from hers. 

"Upstairs, on your knees. Costume on." My eyes search hers for any hesitation as I speak my request but when I see her eyes roll back, eyelids flutter shut and she moans against my lips I know I have her right where I want her. 

I pull the claw away, allowing it to retract back into the glove as I take a few steps back and Wanda's chest looks like it's about to collapse in on itself with how heavy her breathing is. Her hands fall from my waist moving to grip onto the edge of the stool as she takes her lip between her teeth with her eyes still closed. Once she has gained some composure, she slowly slides off of the stool, her feet planting steadily enough on the ground. Wanda's eyes flutter open, her hands letting go of the stool as she looks up at me. 

"Don't forget to bring the claws." Her voice sultry as she turns around walking towards the stairs swaying her hips, before looking over her shoulder to see I haven't moved. "Are you going to join me?"

I saunter over to Wanda, where she waits at the bottom of the stairs, the claw linked to my index finger once again making an appearance and her eyes drop to watch it as it appears. I pull her by her hip, with my other hand, so her body is flush with mine using the claw to lift her chin to look at me. Our bodies are so close I can feel her breath on my neck, every little hitch in her breathing abilities I can hear and I can feel how her body is on edge with anticipation. I bend down to plant a chaste kiss on her lips, leaning my forehead against hers as I whisper between us. 

"I will be up there in a minute princess, be the dutiful good girl I know you to be and get yourself ready like I've asked and you may just get a special reward." I plant kisses across her face as I move down to her ear. "I have a surprise for you." 

"What?" Her voice barely a whisper as her hot breath fans across the side of my head.

"Now it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, would it?" She shakes her head no, before I pull away stepping away from her body as she tries to regain any form of composure and when she does her eyes meet mine.

"I'll be waiting daddy." And with that she saunters up the stairs, her right hand dragging behind her slightly on the bannister and not breaking eye contact with me until she is on the next floor. 

Once I hear her start up the other stairs I turn back around heading into the kitchen to quickly put the wine bottle into the bin and place the glasses in the sink. I grab her crown, looking around the room to make sure everything is tidy enough. Happy with the way it looks, I go into the under the stairs cupboard and grab out the package I ordered while we were in Canada; I was able to hide it when we first arrived back. I quickly open it, a sigh of relief passing my lips when I see a gift wrapped box inside. A nice dark Scarlet color paper, with a burgundy ribbon and a matching label that reads. 

For my good girl on her best days. 

I smirk to myself as I put the box under my arm, closing the cupboard door and slowly heading up the stairs. Once I get to the stairs that lead to mine and Wanda's room I try to be as quiet as possible not wanting to give her any indication of when I might show myself. I take slow calculated steps, avoiding the few places I know the floor to creak and make it to the door. I place my ear against it. Hearing nothing but silence I slowly turn the door knob and push the door open, my jaw slightly ajar when I see Wanda sat on her knees slightly sitting back on her calves with her legs spread a little. Her eyes flick up to me as I enter the room before looking down to see how she's sitting. 

"You didn't say where I should be." She says as her hands nervously rub at her thighs, and I lean my back against the door till it closes: using my free hand to lock it.

"So you chose the floor?" Her eyes move back up to look at me watching as I move to the chest of drawers next to the door placing both the crown and gift down on top of them. 

"I, uh….yeah. I...uh...like it." Her words don't surprise me that much and I give her a soft smile which causes her to relax slightly and take a calming breath. 

"You like being on your knees? Or you like being below me?" I question as I make my way over to Wanda who is in front of the bed. 

"Both." She bows her head with slight embarrassment. 

"Baby girl, there is nothing to be embarrassed about." I press my finger to my palm, using the now present claw to lift her chin to look up at me. "Now before we continue what's our safe system?"

"Green for keep going, yellow for slow down, red for stop or three taps anywhere on your body." 

"Are you sure this is okay?" I point to the claw.

"Yes."

"Okay then." I bend down so I'm matching Wanda's height using the claw to pull her face slightly towards mine as I press my lips against hers. 

The kiss starts off slowly, relatively calm until I retract the claw and move my hand to grip at her neck. Giving it a small squeeze causing Wanda to gasp against my lips and I take the opportunity to push my tongue past them and start to explore. She hums against my lips as our tongues dance together, she sits up on her knees more before quickly pulling her face away.

"Can I touch you daddy?" I nibble at her bottom lip, a small moan passing her lips as I restart the kiss giving her bottom lip attention. 

I move my free hand down to her left one that is still on her thigh, bringing it up to my face giving her non-verbal consent to be able to touch me. As soon as she gains permission her other hand flies up to cup the other side of my face, pulling me closer than before. I push my tongue past her lips once more, slowly leaning backwards and Wanda’s body follows mine as I lay down on the floor. She moves her legs so they are straddling either side of my waist, and when air becomes necessary she pulls her lips from mine resting her forehead against my own. Our heavy breaths mix together as we stare at each other in love and lust. 

"What's in the box?" Wanda starts pecking my lips at random intervals as my hands find the small of her back, slowly moving upwards to find the zipper of her costume. 

"Why don't you go get it and we can open it together." Her head moves to look up at the gift on the chest of drawers and I take the opportunity to plant my lips against her pulse point gently sucking on it before capturing the skin between my teeth, my work pays off as Wanda moans into the room. 

"It's for me?" I let go of her skin once I've soothed the area with my tongue and Wanda looks down at me with a shine in her eyes. 

"It is." My hand finds the zipper of her top and I slowly drag it down, my fingers grazing at her skin leaving goosebumps in their wake. 

Wanda moves to sit up, once the zipper is all the way down, removing the top half of her costume as my hands move to her belt buckle and make quick work of removing that as well. Wanda's hands rush down to my pants, removing my belt just as quickly as I did hers then undoing the few buttons and the zipper. Our movements become sloppy when Wanda leans down pressing her lips against mine in a hungry kiss as both our hands try to remove each other's clothes as quickly as possible. 

Wanda lifts her hips as I tug her pants down, leaving her underwear on, and she stands up to quickly kick them off. She bends down grabbing onto the ends of my pants, by my feet, and starts pulling them down my legs. I raise my hips so she can easily pull them down, kicking my legs slightly to help get them off quicker. She chucks them somewhere in the room before sitting back down, once again straddling my waist and I can feel her wetness through her underwear as she lifts the hem of my shirt up. She makes quick work of discarding my shirt, and I smirk when she decides to leave the gloves on. Once we are both in our bras and underwear she pulls me to sit up, with her now sitting in my lap, as we rest our foreheads together our lips inches apart. 

"Go get your gift baby girl, bring it over to the bed." She plants a quick kiss on my lips before stumbling as she stands and makes her way over to the chest of drawers. I quickly move from the floor to the bed sitting up against the headboard. 

Wanda brings the wrapped box over as she joins me on the bed, straddling my lap as she plants her butt on my thighs leaving room for her to put the box down on the top of my legs. Her fingers play with the ribbon, her lip between her teeth as her eyes scan the box for any clue when they look up to meet mine. I smirk at how dark her eyes are, hardly a slither of color visible. So she must have an inkling of what's in there. 

"What does it say baby girl?" Wanda's fingers move to turn the label over and I know as soon as she reads it because her thighs clench trying to relieve some of that pressure I know is building up between them. 

"For my good girl on her best days." Her voice is sultry, her fingers tracing the words as she says them and I feel her hips roll against my thighs, leaving some of her wetness on them as it seeps through her underwear. 

"Be a good girl and open it." 

Wanda gently pulls at the ribbons ends and it pulls apart easily and she makes quick work of rolling the ribbon up and putting it on the bedside table. I let out a small giggle as she carefully unwraps the paper like she needs to save it for the future. What a mom. Once again she leans to the bedside table putting the wrapping paper next to the ribbon.

Her fingers trace the edges of the black box for a second before they go under the small lid and lift it off without any hesitation. Wanda lets out a half moan half giggle as her eyes fall to what's in the box, then they move to look at me as I smirk at her. 

"How big?" Is the first thing she says as she takes the new strap out of the box, chucking the lid and box itself on the floor before putting the strap down on my lap. 

"10 inches." Wanda rolls her hips once more, eyes fluttering closed for just a second and she moves her hands to rest on my shoulders. She leans forward, her lips brushing against my cheek. 

"Thank you daddy." She looks back down at it and I see a look of confusion pass her features for a second. "Where's the harness?" 

"It's double ended, princess, meaning we both get pleasure from using it." She lets out a small oh before she looks back up to me. "You want to try it out."

"Yes." 

"You're sure." I double check knowing she has never taken anything bigger than our other strap which is 7 inches. Little shrimp dick Vision can't even beat a bit of silicone. 

"100%, but I think we need to warm ourselves up first. What do you say daddy? You promised me your head would be between my legs. Are you going to keep it?" Wanda's fingers move to trace my jaw as she asks the question trying to look unaffected at her own words as much as possible.

"When have you known me to break a promise?" 

"Never." 

******END OF KINK USAGE********

SMUT WARNING - No Knife or daddy Kink

I move the strap off of my lap onto the bedside table, my other hand snaking up Wanda's back and undoing her bra quickly and easily. I drag my nails across her skin, loving the way her back arches as I drag them down it. I move my right hand to my mouth pulling the glove off with my teeth, my left hand teasingly pulling at the waistband of Wanda's underwear. 

Wanda rolls her hips in my lap when I move my right hand back down, moving her underwear out the way as I run two fingers through her folds collecting the wetness that has well and truly ruined her underwear. Her head tilts back as I press my thumb to her clit, slowly entering one finger into her entrance, before leaning it back against my shoulder.

"Baby." Wanda sighs next to my ear, sitting up on her knees to allow her height to match mine. 

"What do you want, princess?" 

"I, uhm…" I feel her swallow harshly as I enter another finger continuing my slow thrust, pulling my fingers all the way out before pushing them back in. My thumb matches the rhythm of my fingers as it slowly rolls against her clit. "Please, can I touch you? I want you to feel good too." 

"But I thought you wanted my head between your legs?" I raise an eyebrow as I curl my fingers suddenly, her back arching as her head tilts back, eyes closing as she hums at the feeling. She presses her lips together to hide the small moan that wants to escape as I do it again before returning back to slowly pulling my fingers in and out.

I slowly start to pick up the pace, starting to curl my fingers at random times. Her sighs of pleasure soon turn into gasps and small whimpers as she tries not to moan out loud. Her arms wrap around my neck for support as I also start to thrust harder, as she starts to meet my thrusts by moving her hips as her breasts bounce in front of my face.

"I...fuck...y/n." I slowly add a third finger Wanda's hips rolling against them, as she pushes herself away from my slightly her hands moving to my shoulders for support. One of her hands flies to her mouth to hide a moan when my fingers brush against her g spot suddenly.

I put my left hand in the middle of her back pulling her body towards me, her back arching in my hand. I look up to her, as she looks down to me, no longer being able to see them just bouncing in front of me I take her left nipple into my mouth slowly swirling the hardened nub in my mouth. Her free hand moves to grip onto my hair, pulling my face closer as her hips continue to move in time with my fingers meeting my every thrust. I graze my teeth over her nipple causing her to moan into her mouth. I drag my tongue from one nipple to the other giving it the same treatment, her grip in my hair tightening causing me to moan against her nipple and I feel her moan vibrate through her body. I then slowly pull my lips away a small trail of saliva following before I press my lips against her voice box wanting to feel her moans, since she is having to muffle them, and start gently sucking at the skin.

I start to thrust faster, Wanda's moving her hips to meet them as best she can as she starts losing control of her own body, as I push my thumb against her clit. Wanda's hand remains on her mouth to hide the moans that are starting to spill past her lips more and more. Wanda's movements start to become sloppy and I can feel her walls start to flutter around my fingers and she looks at me with desperate eyes. I smirk at her as I use my left hand to grip the back of her neck, pulling her face towards mine. I then move my hand to her jaw turning her head and I can feel the vibrations from her muffled moans travelling down my arm. 

"Are you going to cum princess?" I already know the answer as it's getting harder and harder to move inside her. "Go ahead baby girl cum for me" 

With a final curl of my fingers Wanda's back arches her whole body twitching as her eyes roll back and her hips jutter against my hand. I keep my fingers inside helping her through her high, but remove my thumb from her clit as her body continues to calm down and her hips roll every now and again. 

When she presses her forehead against my shoulder, I use my left hand to help lift her hips as I pull my fingers out. A small hum leaves Wanda's lips when she sits herself back down in my lap, her underwear pressing against her sensitive core causing her hips to buck at the feeling. Wanda's hand moves from her mouth to cup my right cheek, pulling my face down to look at her. 

"You didn't let me finish my sentence." I giggle as Wanda's finger moves to my lips pulling my bottom one down a small way and releasing it with a pop. 

"Well I let you finish something that's for sure." Wanda scoffs lightly pushing herself off of me, her back landing on the bed, with her feet next to my upper body and her head down near my feet. 

"Well now that you are done with that, I want to make you feel good." I raise a brow as Wanda’s fingers start tracing the outline of my right calf. 

"And how do you suppose you do that?" Wanda moves to rest her cheek on my calf, her dark eyes staring into mine as she walks to fingers up my leg stopping at my knee.

"Mmm, well I love the way you taste. So maybe my head is going to be between your legs tonight and not the other way around." I bite my lip, Wanda's hand on my knee squeezes the bottom of my thigh gently as her other hand rests behind her head. 

"Well, there is a way for both of us to taste each other." I smirk when I see Wanda's face flush a bright red, her hand on my thigh squeezing hard as she takes her lip between her teeth. 

"And now I see why you, Dorogaya, are a genius." Wanda sits her body up, her hands moving to rest on my legs as she nods her head. 

"Is that a yes princess?" I don't get a response as Wanda’s hands snake up my thighs to my underwear before quickly pulling it down and off my legs, doing the same with hers as both bits of clothing get chucked somewhere. "Words princess." 

"Always you and your words. Can you not see I want you to take me right here and now woman?" She says with no force behind her words both of us giggling. 

"We are a mess tonight." Wanda rolls her eyes, deciding to straddle my hips as she sits on her knees, cupping my face and pulling it up to hers; our bodies now flush with each other's.

"Well if we , no need to worry about making more." I laugh loudly pushing my face between her breasts as I feel her body shiver at the vibrations from my laughs. 

"You are something else princess." I say as I pull my face away, and I see a shy smile on Wanda's face as she looks down at me. 

"Something good I hope." I nod, my hands pulling her hips down to sit on my lap so I am taller than her again. 

"Something out of this world." I playfully pat that butt. "Now we shall continue." 

"You're right we are a mess tonight." Wanda says with a giggle as she brings our lips together in a small kiss that very quickly gets heated. 

"Well no harm making more." I move my misses down her neck to her soft spot nipping at the skin, a soft moan leaving Wanda's mouth. 

"You best lay down then baby, we can't do this sitting up." I slide my hands down to her butt, starting to massage her cheeks as I lower myself down to the bed; my head landing nicely on the pillow. 

"Sit on my face." I smirks cheekily as I pull her body towards my face using my hands on her butt, a soft gasp leaving her lips when I gently slap the right one when she remains seated in my lap. "Not quick enough baby girl."

"I'm not calling you that until you put that thing on, so stop trying." Wanda points to the strap in the bedside table.

She leans down to peck my lips, as I roll my eyes before shuffling herself up to my face and I almost drool at the sight of her wet core. My hands move down to grip her thighs, already wanting her to move closer.

 "Let me turn around." Wanda smacks my hands lightly off her thighs. "No touching the goods till I'm ready." 

"Yes ma'am." I fake salute, but when I feel Wanda’s whole body freezes at my words, I tilt my head to look at the bright red blush on her face, her lip between her teeth. "Oh somebody likes that, huh?" 

"Whatever. We can figure shit out later. Right now I am very fucking horny, and we are a mess. So let's just shut up and get back to it." I giggle as Wanda moves around until she is facing the right way.

"You ready baby girl?" 

I don't get an answer as Wanda leans down, her hands landing on my knees to pull my legs apart before one of them moves to run through my folds. My back arches at the sudden feeling of her slightly cold hands and I hear her giggle slightly at my reaction. I grip her thighs pulling her core to my mouth and licking through her folds in retaliation before I start rolling my tongue against her already sensitive clit. 

"Baby, fuck." Her breathy moan vibrates against my core as she brings her mouth down to copy my movements and my back arches at the feeling pushing my core into her more. 

"Fuck Wanda." I moan at the sensations her small action is causing in my body. 

Wanda pushes a finger into my entrance, my hips buck at the feeling as her tongue starts to roll against my clit. I push two fingers into her entrance causing Wanda to tilt her head backwards, breathing heavily into the room as she pushes her hips back into my fingers. I keep my left arm wrapped around her thigh as I start to pump my fingers in and out of her entrance, bringing my mouth up to her clit where I start sucking on it. 

Wanda brings her mouth back down to my core trying her best to give my clit attention in between her sighs and quiet moans. 

"Be a good girl and add another finger." I curl my fingers at random thrusts as I start to thrust harder and faster knowing she likes it rougher. 

Her body moves in time with my thrusts, and I feel her push another finger into my entrance starting to match my rhythm. I moan against her clit, her hips starting to move quickly as she rides my face while her fingers start curling inside me. 

"Good fucking girl." I twist my hand to get at a new angle, grazing my teeth against her sensitive clit.

She turns her head to the left biting against my thigh to muffle the high pitched moan that wants to make itself known. Her juices spill over my fingers as her orgasm ripples through her body; her walls suffocate my fingers and hardly allow for any movement. Her back arches causing her body to press against mine, and her fingers momentarily stop moving as her hips continue to roll against my face. I pull my fingers out, running my tongue through her folds to collect the last of her juices. 

I gasp against her core when her fingers suddenly curl against my g spot, and I feel her smirk against my leg as I do. Wanda's thrusts are rough and quick and I can feel my high getting closer and closer. I turn my head to the side kissing the warm skin of her thigh as she brings her lips back down to my clit. She pushes a third finger into me and starts to roll her tongue against my clit humming against it to add to my pleasure. 

"Good girl...Wanda…." My head tilts back slightly but I'm able to keep my mouth against Wanda thigh,  my eyes rolling to the back of my head as I moan against Wanda's leg and my hands squeeze them harshly, sure to leave a few small bruises as my high quickly takes over. 

I groan at the empty feeling as Wanda delicately removes her fingers and climbs off of me. Her lips start to trail small kisses all the way up my body as I start to come down, my chest moving rapidly as I try to regain control of my breathing. Wanda's hands gently stroking up and down the sides of my body and her lips finally brush against mine. The feeling of her lips on mine, brings me back down to earth after only seeing stars for the past few seconds. My eyes flutter open and I'm meant with the gleam in hers, smiling at the sight of her tousled hair and swollen lips. 

"That was hot." I giggle at Wanda as she buries her face into my neck as her face flushes red, my hands moving to trace her spine. 

"It was very hot." She bites my neck in response, mumbling something against my skin. "What was that?" 

"I said." Wanda pulls my ear between her teeth quickly letting it go moaning into my ear. "Fuck me."

*****KNIFE AND DADDY KINK*******

"I just did." I say with a teasing smirk, knowing exactly what she means but wanting to drag the words out of her.

"You know what I mean baby." Wanda's left hand moves up my body and into my hair, pulling it gently to tilt my head back, her teeth grazing the skin of my neck as she pulls her lips down to my voice box. 

"I don't know unless you tell me." I feel her hum against my voice box as my husky voice meets her ears, before she moves her lips to the base of my jaw near my ear. 

"I want you to fuck me with your cock." I close my eyes, pressing my lips together as I moan at her words. "Daddy. I need you to fuck me." 

"You really know how to turn me on princess." My eyes flutter open to see her lust filled and slightly hopeful ones already staring at me as her other hand moves to grab mine pulling it towards her core, and she sighs in relief at the contact. "Ask nicely, baby girl." 

"Please." Wanda pushes her face into my neck, her hips slowly starting to move against my hand that is resting up against her core. "Please fuck me daddy. I've been good." 

"Grab the strap baby." Wanda's hand stretches out to reach the strap as she starts nipping and sucking at the skin on my neck, my hands moving down to her hips giving them a light squeeze. 

"It's so big." My eyes flick to watch as Wanda pulls her head away from my neck, lip between her teeth as she holds the strap in one hand.

SMUT WARNING -DADDY AND KNIFE KINK

I smile when I remember I have the glove on my left hand, so while Wanda is distracted I press my index finger down to the palm of the glove causing a claw to appear. I watch Wanda's reactions carefully as I press the cold metal against her hip. I hear her breath catch in her throat, a small hum vibrates through her body and the strap gets dropped to the bed.

I start to slowly drag the claw up her right side, her body leaning forward, her arms landing on the mattress to prompt her up. Her back arching as the blade makes contact with the bottom of her ribs. I glide the claw along her bottom rib stopping when I reach her stomach and slowly guide it down to her belly button. 

"Do you want any restraints or anything tonight?" Wanda blinks at the sudden question, her brows scrunching slightly. 

"Uhm." She tilts her head down to watch the claw as I start to slowly circle it around her belly button before looking back up at me. "No. I want to be able to hold onto you as you fuck me." 

"Princess." I chuckle at her bluntness. "It was more because I have the glove on testing a new kink and we have a new toy. I didn't want to overwhelm you with too much at once. But sure you can hold me me while I fuck you." 

I drag the claw all the way up her body to her chin tilting her head back up, leaning my upper body up slightly ao I can bring my lips to her ear. 

"Because you said yourself you want me to fuck you." 

She tries nodding but I press the claw against her skin more, testing how she reacts smirking when I feel her press her hips against my body for any type of friction. 

"Y/n please." Her voice breathless as her hand grabs onto my left one dragging the claw back down her own body and I watch as goosebumps grow in its wake. 

"That's not my name tonight baby girl." Wanda looks down at me with dark eyes, and the flick between me and the strap. 

"I'm sorry daddy. But please….I need you." 

My right hand quickly moves to wrap around the front of her neck pulling her head down and smashing our lips together, the claw pressing against her body as it arches towards mine. I quickly retract the claw, twisting our bodies to the right so Wanda is now on her back and I extend the claw back out, dragging it back up her body; it twitches at the feeling. I bring it to the centre of her chest dragging it between her rib cage stopping at her sternum. 

Wanda's chest is moving up and down rapidly, almost collapsing on itself at the deep breaths she is sucking in and out. Her lust filled eyes watching my every movement as her hands grip onto my biceps for something to hold onto.

"Are you sure this is okay?" I question as her bottom lip disappears into her mouth before asking. "Color?" 

"Green, baby, Green. Please keep going baby. I will tell you if it's not okay." Her right hand on my bicep moves up to cup my face, tiling her head slightly as her lip removes itself from her mouth, her eyes gaining some color back. "I find it enderaing you want to make sure I'm okay, but if you don't fuck me right now I might actually kill you."

"You're not being a good girl." I smirk when I see the color disappear from her eyes once again at the simplest of words. 

"I'm sorry daddy. It hurts." She whines as her hips buck to try and gain any type of friction desperate for release and it let's me know that I need to stop teasing. 

"Okay, okay." My right hand moves to grab the strap as I drag the claw up to her clavicle tracing the prominent bone. 

Wanda's eyes drop to watch me insert the small end of the strap into myself, moaning as I do so, leaning my head down near her ear so she can hear it and her arms wrap around my back. I pull her ear between my teeth, a small gasp passing her lips as I do so before removing most of myself from her body, her hands dropping to around my waist. She whines at the loss, her nails digging into my waist as she desperately tries to pull me back onto her; as I lean over to the bedside table to open the top drawer. I tilt my head down, looking down at Wanda as I pull the glove off my left hand using my other hand. I place my left hand on hers that is holding onto my left side and it's enough to get her to look at me with small tears stinging the corner of her eyes. I hate that I left it so long, slightly misjudging just how worked up she is.

"I'm sorry baby. I know baby, I know. I'm just getting the lube. I don't want to hurt you." She nods as she sucks in a breath her grip on my hips easing up and it allows me to move a little further to grab the bottle of lube. "Color?"

"Green." I move back to towering over her opening up the bottle quickly and not wasting time, but make sure I put enough lube on the toy. 

"We are gonna take it nice and slow. Tell me if I need to stop for you to adjust okay?" She nods. "Words princess."

"Yes daddy." I moan at the name as I position the tip of the toy at her entrance and slowly push it in a few inches. "Keep going daddy." 

I do as she asks, pushing it in until about 7 inches are inside her and stop knowing this is what she is used to. Her legs wrap around my waist as her arms move to wrap under my arms and grip into my shoulder blades. What I don't expect is for her to pull my body with her legs causing the strap to be pushed all the way in. Her back arches off the bed, as her nails dig into the skin of my shoulder blades pulling my body down so she can moan into my neck. 

"You're so big, daddy." She presses her hands flat against my shoulder blades feeling my back muscles as they start to move as I start to slowly roll my hips once she gives me a nod to start. "You feel so….Good...fucking hell."

I start off with pulling out all the way before slowly pushing back in, her sighs of pleasure go straight into my ear and a shiver goes down my spine. The end of the toy that's in me is pushing against my walls, my own gasps escaping every now and again as it does. 

"Faster daddy." Wanda's nails dig into my skin, sure to leave half crescent marks in their wake, as I move my body up so my arms are next to her head allowing me to push the strap in at a different angle and faster. Wanda tilts her head back to look up at me as I tilt mine to look down at her. 

I start to do body roll-like movements and choose to stop pulling the toy out instead changing to rougher  thrusts at a medium pace. Wanda's jaw widens her sighs and gasps getting higher in pitch, a small moan escaping my lips as the toy brushes against my g spot. I move from my hands to my elbows, our faces now inches apart as our bodies move together. The toy moves perfectly inside of me as I press my lips together to suppress a moan.

"You're taking me so well baby girl." Her eyes roll to the back of her head as her nails scratch down my back pulling at the skin as she bites her lip muffling a loud moan. 

I move to bury my face in the crook of her neck pushing my hip flushes against her quickly as harshly suddenly. Her back arches slightly and her eyes close, her face scrunching in a pleasurable grimace. Now in a better position I decide to keep my thrusts at a medium as her legs start to lose their hold around my waist. A small 'harder daddy' passes Wanda's lips and I move my hands to grip her hair tilting her head backwards into her pillow and move my lips to her voice box. Wanda's legs slide off my body, no longer having the strength to keep them there. Her left hand rushes to cover her mouth as I change the way I'm thrusting into her so that the strap bottoms out into her as I practically start rearranging her insides. I feel the vibrations of her moans against my lips as I keep them pressed against her voice box, her skin the perfect muffle for my own moans of pleasure. 

When her back arches and her hand once again pulls and scratches at the skin of my back, as I move my right hand to press against her abdomen causing the toy to be pushed down into her more. I moan against her voice box as I feel the strap hit my hand on every thrust and I make sure to push gently down on it knowing it's hitting the perfect spot. It starts to get hard to move the toy, so I know she is close to her high. I move my lips up to her ear, a few small moans passing my lips as the toy moves inside me. I'm close to my high too and my thrusts are starting to get sloppy because of it.

"Be a good girl and come with daddy." 

That's all it takes for her orgasm to wash over her body. Her back arches completely off the bed and I am quick to move my left hand over hers that's already over her mouth to help muffle the scream that passes her lips. Her head rolling back even more as her eyes scrunch tightly shut. I bury my head into her neck as my orgasm takes over and I bite down in her skin to muffle my moans. Wanda's hips buck as I continue to thrust slowly helping us both through the aftershocks. My right hand slides underneath her body to help support her back as it slowly lowers back down. 

SMUT OVER

*****END OF KINK USAGE***********

Her body continues to move slightly as our heavy breathes mix together, bringing my head out from her neck to lean my forehead against hers. Her hands move from my back to my biceps, squeezing my muscles as I lock my elbows out to hover above her, the toy shifting inside us both and a small hiss escapes Wanda's lips. 

"Sorry." I smile timidly at her, but she shakes her head tilting it to give me a small peck as she smiles. 

"Don't be. I feel amazing. That was amazing. You are amazing." I blush slightly and Wanda beams up at me when she sees it but I can see the tiredness in her eyes. 

I tilt my head down to watch as I carefully pull the toy out and put it on the floor next to the bed. "What do you want? Bath? Shower?" 

"No, I just want to cuddle and sleep." I peck her nose causing it to scrunch and a small giggle passes her lips causing me to smile widely. 

"Okay, but I have to at least clean you up. I'm just going to get a cloth and some of that soothing cream, okay?" I mumble against her lips as her eyes start to close. 

"Mhmm. Okay." Wanda's voice is quiet; she pecks my lips gently falling into a sleepy state with a goofy smile on her lips. 

"What's that smile for?" Her eyes remain closed as she giggles to herself and I press another kiss to her nose as it scrunches. 

"I just love you." I roll my eyes as hers open to look up at me. A push myself off of her heading into the ensuite to grab the cloth and soothing cream. When I reenter the room, Wanda is cuddling with my pillow as her eyes try to stay open and follow my movements. 

"This won't take long. You can go to sleep while I do this." 

"No." She pouts at me, her eyes searching mine. "Because then I won't get to cuddle you." 

"Okay, princess. I promise to not keep you up much longer." She nods as her tired eyes watch me, and a tired smile plants itself on her face. 

I keep my promise of not taking too long but also ensure she is properly cleaned and cared for before I climb in my side of the bed and Wanda climbs on hers; which is me of course. Her arms wrap around and underneath my torso, as I'm laying on my back, her legs tangling with mine as her head is resting just below my chin. She tilts her head up, pressing her nose against my neck as she inhales deeply. Her body completely relaxes against mine and I'm about to let sleep consume me but I hear Wanda mumble against my chest. 

"That's my new favourite toy." I smirk to myself as I move a hand to weave through Wanda's hair. 

"Well I shall have to rearrange your insides more often." I feel Wanda’s body vibrate as she chuckles against my chest.

"I won't say no to that." Wanda pushes her hand into my chest so she can lift her head up to look down at me. "And next time you can go twice as hard. I'm sokovian so I can take it." 

================================

Word Count: 8700

OFFICIALLY CHAPTER 100 IF YPU IGNORE THE A/N 🎉🎉🎉

Sorry for the long wait on this chapter! I had some serious writers block on this one!

Also for visualisation of Y/n's muscles think Mackenzie Davis in terminator! Here is a reference pick just in case.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Unknown By E

Fanfiction

132K 4K 72
Ever since her brother Tony Stark became a billionaire off of his sisters idea of JARVIS, not giving her credit, she decided to cut herself from the...
58K 1.9K 52
21 year old Y/n just moved across the street from the Maximoffs. You are successful at a young age working for Stark Space Administration. Wanda is...
2.4K 109 16
Y/N and Wanda lead two different lives at school. Neither noticing the other. That all changes from one moment that will lead them to something they...
2.6K 103 2
Pietro Maximoff is handsome and popular, but he can't date before his twin sister. The problem is that no one can get close to his sister, Wanda Maxi...