Gang War (Fanfiction) (#WATTY...

By RickyDinxie

BIG CHANGES AND EDITING TAKING PLACE - BEAR WITH ME SOME THINGS MIGHT CHANGE This is a FAN FICTION if you do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 59
Important author's note
IMPORTANT
Note:
iT'S ME AGAIN
Gang War 2

Chapter 23

15.9K 379 36
By RickyDinxie

Author's Note: This story is currently being edited. If you're a new reader, please comment, vote, fan. Whatever you want :) thank you! Ily

Ricky xx

I can't help it; I love the way it feels. I'm stuck between my fantasy and what is real. I need it when I want it; I want it when I don't. Tell myself I'll stop every day, knowing that I won't. I've got a problem, and I don't know what to do about it even if I did, I don't know if I'd quit but I doubt it, I'm taken by the thought out it. And I know this much is true, baby you have become my addiction. I'm so strung out on you but I like it and it's all because of you.

Never get enough, she's the sweetest drug.

Skye

*1 day later*

I felt relieved at the fact that I was now in Harry's big black Range Rover on my way home. Everything about the hospital made me feel uneasy, like someone was watching me. I tried to convince myself that I was just being paranoid and that a lot of people were in the hospital. I tried to push my uneasy, eerie feeling to the back of my head; I turned my attention to the handsome young man that sat next to me in the car. Strange enough it felt like this ordeal has brought us closer together. These feelings that fluttered through my entirety were so strong, I loved him, I loved every part of him and I wanted every part of him to be mine, to be close to me. His beautiful chestnut curl tussled over his forehead, he made me feel safe and I loved the feeling.

"What are you looking at?" I snapped out of my daze to realize that I was staring at him; my cheeks flushed a dark shade of crimson as I looked down at my hands in my lap.

"You, I'm just so happy that I have you in my life." I confessed, slightly embarrassed, I was never one to admit my feelings to anyone, no matter how close I was with said person.

"I'm the lucky one babe." He placed his hand on my thigh, not the way Tyler did making me feel uneasy, the way Harry's hand caressed my thigh was laced with love. His beautiful smile made his alluring dimples show, something that made my knees weak, and made me so glad that I was sitting down now.

I saw the familiar sickening street nearer in my vision, making every part of my being go cold. It was too soon, too soon for me to see the place I last laid eyes on my bleeding mother. I felt my breathe hitch in my throat and my heart hammer against my chest.

"Can we go to yours instead?" I questioned as I felt the ever so familiar salty tears brim my burning eyes. He looked at me, slightly confused before it hit him; he nodded tightly before reversing and heading the other way.

***

My head was laid on his chest as I took in his alluring scent. I didn't know what had washed over me but I wanted him, I wanted to feel him inside of me, show him how much I truly did love him. I looked up at him, to notice that his eyes were already placed on me.

"Hello beautiful." That cocky smirk made another appearance, the smile that melted every part of my being. I suddenly felt extremely nervous at the request I was about to make. Not knowing how he would react or if he would reject me. You never know until you try, right?

"I want you." I whispered, feeling slightly self-conscious as the words spilled from my mouth. Confusion creased on his features, before his eyes slightly widened. Nervous butterflies ran rampage in my stomach afraid of what he was going to say. His hand came up to move a strand of my hair behind my ear, brushing his thumb over my cheek.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to love." His tone was soothing and filled with love. I placed my shaking hand under his shirt stroking his abs, not knowing where this sense of confidence erupted from.

"But I want to." I spoke with confidence, assertiveness; sure of what I wanted and that I wanted it now. His eyes closed slightly enjoying my touch as I let my fingers trail down to the hem of his pants, his boxers sticking out slightly only making my sex throb.

"Please..." I whispered slowly and seductively. He grabbed my hands, holding my wrists away from where they were a few seconds ago.

"Skye." His voice was stern, something I ignored, I wanted him and nothing would stop me now. I lifted myself up, placing my legs on either side of his body.

"No! You're not telling me I don't want this, because I do. I'm tired of people telling me how I feel and what is best for me. I want you and I sure as hell will fucking have you now." I was slightly aggravated, not at him but at everyone telling me what to do and what to feel. A smirk covered his features, his dimples deeply emitted in his chiselled cheeks.

"Assertive Skye is pretty hot." He pulled my face closer to his attaching his lips to mine, the kiss was filled with lust and passion, only deepening by the second, my hands travelled to his tussled curls, grabbing onto them tightly, his hands moved down to my body, placing his hands under my shirt rubbing delicate circles on my bare skin, making me shudder at the contact. He rolled me over so that he was on top, placing one of his legs between mine. My hands clamped onto his shirt desperately wanting to get every piece of clothing off his beautiful body. He chuckled at how eager I was, helping me to pull off his shirt and littering it on the floor. My left hand was still fisting the curls at the nape of his neck while my right hand travelled down his toned and defined abs, grazing over his slight bulge, palming it over his jeans. A moan spilled from his mouth, barely audible in between kiss. We broke the kiss for a few brief seconds so that he could take of my jumper. His eyes lingered on the black bra that covered my breasts, as my cheeks turned a slight shade of red, he licked his plump lips.

"I want it off." His tone was husky, laced with the lust he felt. I positioned myself, leaning on my elbows as he unhooked my bra without trouble, sliding it slowly down my arm as goosebumps formed all over my body. His eyes widened at my newly exposed skin. His lips attached to the skin where my neck and collarbone connected, sucking and slightly nibbling as I tilted my head back giving him more access, my eyes fluttered to a close enjoying the wonderful pleasure his lips caused me. A moan slipped from my lips as he left a trail of wet sensual kisses down my chest, his hand softly needing my breast while his mouth attached to the other one, twirling his tongue around my nipple and gently sucking on it. He gave the same attention to the other breast as he kissed down my stomach, dipping his tongue into my belly button, the sudden loss of contact made my eyes snap open.

His eyes were staring through me as his fingers were placed slightly at the top of my jeans; his eyes seemed questioning, awaiting my approval. I nodded, slightly nervous and excited at what was about to happen. He popped the button of my jeans, pulling them down my legs painfully slowly; his eyes were filled with lust, a deep shade of black as he looked down at the black lace underwear that covered me. He hooked his fingers into them pulling them down swiftly, throwing them on the pile of clothes. I closed my legs looking up at him.

"Uh uh, I want your jeans off too." I spoke clearly, yet my voice slightly shaky. He stood on his knees waiting for me to help him take them off. I sat up, unbuttoning his jeans and pulling down his zip. His bulge was prominent under his restraining clothing. I slid the jeans down waiting for him to take it off, I pulled down his Calvin Klein's, my eyes widening at the size of his length.

"Wow" the word slipped from my mouth, resulting in a chuckle to rumble in his chest. He pushed me back slowly as he positioned himself at my entrance.

"So wet." He murmured as his tongue grazed against my clit, making my hips buck. He placed his hands on my hips to hold me down as he let his tongue swirl around my clit, my head tilted back as faint moans escaped my agape mouth. He placed to fingers inside of me, gentler than Tyler did. I felt slightly uncomfortable as he pumped his fingers in and out of me slowly gradually increasing his speed as his tongue worked on my clit; I bucked my hips wanting more of his sensual touch. I felt my lower abdomen tighten a feeling that was strange as louder moans spilled out of my mouth. My walls tightened around his fingers as I felt myself slowly becoming undone. The sudden loss of his touch made me look at him with a confusion creased all over my expression.

"I can't let you have all of the fun." He chuckled as he placed a sweet kiss on my lips, making me taste myself. He positioned his large length in front of my entrance making me gulp nervously. He pushed his length into me slowly, the uncomfortable pain rushing through my entirety as I shut my eyes tightly.

"I'm sorry. I'll stop." He said as he slowly started to pull out of my area.

"Don't you dare." I spoke breathlessly as I pulled his body closer to mine.

"Just let me get used to it." He nodded and slowly pushed back in again, tears started rolling down my cheeks. He started moving slowly, rotating his hips as pleasure slowly overtook my entirety.

"Okay faster." I gulped breathlessly as he moved in and out of me slowly, gradually increasing his speed, grunts spilled from his mouth as he creased his forehead.

"Faster Harry." I moaned as I placed my legs around his body wanting him deeper. He moved faster pumping in and out of me, moans spilling out of my mouth as I lifted my hips to meet his pelvic bones.

"Harry." I moaned loudly as I dug my fingernails into his back, sure that I was leaving marks on his tone skin. Our bodies intertwined, making it feel like we were one. His rammed his length into me, hitting my g spot hard as a slight squeal emitting from my mouth, I arched my back. The familiar tightening returning to my lower abdomen as my walls clenched around his large length. His hand moved down to my throbbing clit, rubbing fast circles with his thumb bringing me closer to my state of euphoria.

"Come for me baby." He whispered into my ear seductively and breathlessly as I felt myself come undone, every part of my being shaking as my orgasm rushed through me, his thrusts became sloppy as I felt his body shake above mine, releasing himself, profanities emitting from the sex filled room. He pulled out of me, pulling my body closer to his.

"I love you." He whispered, placing a loving kiss to the top of my head.

***

The light emitted from the poorly shut blinds in Harry's room, waking me from my serene slumber. I turned to look at the beautiful man I considered mine. His curls spread out wildly as he snored lightly, he look so sweet and vulnerable. I placed a sweet kiss to his forehead as I slowly got out off the bed, searching for the clothes I had worn last night.

I walked down the stairs, the house seeming oddly quiet, thinking that his mom had already gone to work. I walked into the big open kitchen, contemplating on what I should make for breakfast. I felt that eerie feeling wash over my body again, turning around to search for any reason why I would feel like this, I brushed it off making my way over to the fridge.

I felt an arm on my wrist and a piece of cloth placed on my mouth and nose, the smell was pungent as I tried to scream. My vision started to blur and darken as I drifted into unconsciousness...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 7.9K 45
Louis licks his lips as he stares at my rock hard cock. He licks up from the base up to my slit, flicking his tongue around the tip, pre cum leaking...
26K 854 14
[Completed] {Started: 10/2/2013} {Ended: 8/28/2014} It was the night an innocent prank went bad. All these six teenage boys wanted to do was mess wit...
14K 346 16
Natalie looked inside the car. "No!" she whispered as she shook her head. "No! No! NO! This can't happen!" Natalie backed away from the car. She coul...
79.2K 1.6K 91
What would you do if your whole world was turned upside down? You're 17 years older, and the parents that you thought meant the world to you, left wi...