Reunited

By WWEFan_2020

Book reached #1 in Zelina Vega books on 3-9-22 Name: Travis Crawford Age: 32 Hometown: Nashville, Tennessee L... More

Coming Home
Death Match
Family Drama
Flashback
A New Family Addition
The Truth Comes Out
Flashback #2
20 years in the making
Finally Together
Untitled Part 10
Let The Trouble Begin
Vacation
Meeting My Sister's Boyfriend
A Huge Step
Making an Impact
The Call That Changed Everything
Goodbye
Change of Heart
We Are NXT
NXT Debut
A New Home
Takeover
If You Love Me, Let Me Go
Redemption
Turning Over A New Leaf
The Next Chapter
Main Roster Debut
Onto The Next Chapter
Chapter 30
Number One Contenders
Hell In A Cell
The Last Laugh
Trick or Treat
The Kiss
Chapter 36
New Challengers
Time to Rumble
Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself
After the Bell
Happy Birthday
The Road to WrestleMania
Elimination Chamber
Payback
You F***ed Up
Wrestle Mania Debut
Wedding
Back for Revenge
Backlash
One More Time
Chapter 51
Let's Get Extreme
I Do
The Announcement That Shook Everyone
Goodbye
A Sad Day
Memorial Show
The End

Elite

395 6 1
By WWEFan_2020

I had a great weekend with the girls. Thea and I just dropped Skylar off at school and we were on our way to get breakfast. My phone rang and it was a number I didn't recognize. I picked it up and little did I know that call would change my life. I got off the call and I rubbed my face.

Travis: I didn't expect that call at all.

Zelina: Is everything okay?

Travis: Everything is beyond okay. Matter of fact everything is elite.

Zelina: Okay Dr. Seuss enough with the riddles. What was all that about?

Travis: You're the first one to hear the news but Travis Crawford is All Elite.

Zelina: Holy shit that's amazing. I'm so happy for you right now.

Travis: Thanks baby. Tony offered made me an offer that was pretty good.

Zelina: When's your debut?

Travis: I have to be at Dynamite on Wednesday.

Zelina: Things aren't going to be weird for you, are they?

Travis: What do you mean?

Zelina: You're going to be working with Tommy.

Travis: I mean not unless he makes things weird.

Zelina: Maybe just keep us on the down low. I don't want you getting into anything.

Travis: C'mon shorty, I think I can handle myself.

*Dynamite*

I arrived to the arena for the show and I was met by Tony. I got shown around the venue and introduced to some of the talent.

Travis: What exactly am I going to be doing tonight?

Tony: You're going to debut in the tournament to crown number one contenders for the AEW Tag Team Championship.

Travis: Who's my partner?

Tony: This guy right here. Our other newest signee Alex Johnson.

Alex and I shook hands

Tony: I'll let you two get to know each other a little bit. If you guys need anything just let me know.

Travis: Is tonight your first night here too?

Alex: Yeah, I just got the call a few days ago.

Travis: Same, well I guess we can figure this place out together then.

Alex: Guess so. Where have you wrestled before here?

Travis: I did some work in New Japan and GCW. What about you?

Alexa: I did New Japan as well, I also wrestled for ROH most of my career.

Travis: Nice, we must have missed each other in New Japan.

While we were walking around backstage, I saw Tommy talking to Andrade. I tried to lay low so he didn't see me but Alex brought attention to us.

Alex: Dude look its Malakai Black. I've always wanted to wrestle him.

It was at that moment he turned and saw me.

Malakai: Travis?

Travis: What's up Tommy?

Alex: How do you guys know each other?

Malakai: We've known each other for a few years. He's my ex-wife's best friend.

Alex: You're best friends with Zelina Vega?

Travis: Yeah, ever since High School.

Malakai: What are you doing here?

Travis: I just signed. My new partner Alex and I are in the tournament.

: Nice, maybe we'll meet in the ring soon.

Travis: Maybe we will. It was nice catching up, I'll see you around.

Alex and I were walking down the hallway to the locker room.

Alex: Everything okay man? You seemed like you were in a rush to get out of there.

Travis: I'm fine. Just a little nervous for the debut tonight.

*Show time*

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a first round match in the AEW Tag Team Championship number one contender tournament. Making their way to the ring first The Best Friends. And their opponents.

Justin: From Vidalia Georgia, The American Badass Alex Johnson.

Justin: And his partner, from Queens New York, Travis Crawford.

*Match*

The match has been pretty solid, Alex and I have been doing pretty good for only just meeting a few hours ago. The match is near the end, I knocked Chuck off the apron and then I tagged Alex in. I hit Trent with a superkick and then connected with a Spinning Brainbuster and then Alex connected with a frog splash and we picked up the win.

Justin: Here are your winners the team of Travis Crawford and The American Badass Alex Johnson.

After the match I was in the locker room on FaceTime with Gionna.

Travis: How'd I do?

Liv: You killed it out there. Your finisher is pretty dope too.

Travis: Thanks, how's life been? It's been a little bit since we talked.

Liv: It's going great I can't complain.

Travis: Why are you so happy?

Liv: What do you mean?

Travis: You're extra bubbly for some odd reason. Spill it sis.

Liv: I met this guy and I think he's really cute and I'm crushing on him really bad. He invited me to a Backstreet Boys concert this weekend. I think he likes me but I'm not 100% sure but I really like him a lot.

Travis: Aww my sis is in love. What's his name and where did y'all meet?

Liv: His name is Tyler and he just signed here. We met at Raw a few weeks back.

Travis: I'm going to have to meet this boyfriend of yours.

Liv: He's not my boyfriend yet. I hope he is soon because he's the man of my dreams.

Travis: I hope things work out sis. I'll talk to you later, I have to get changed and then call Thea. Love ya shit head.

Liv: Love you too ass face.

I took a shower and then got changed so I could go back to the hotel. I got to my rental and put my stuff in the trunk and went to call Thea but I couldn't find my phone. I got out of the car and was looking for it, I must have dropped it while I was putting my stuff in the trunk. I looked up and saw Alex running towards me.

Alex: Travis wait up.

Travis: Hey man, sorry I can't really talk I lost my phone and I need to find it.

Alex: It's right here. I found it in the hallway it must have fallen out of your pocket. I had no idea you were dating Zelina Vega.

Travis: How do you know that?

Alex: When I picked up the phone, I saw the picture of you kissing her on your lock screen.

Travis: Dude you have to keep that a secret. I'm not trying to have any issues with Tommy.

Alex: Your secret is safe with me. That explains the awkward encounter earlier between you two.

Travis: Yeah, I'm sure if he knew I was dating his ex-wife he wouldn't be too hot on the idea.

Alex: I won't say a word bro I promise.

Travis: You riding with anyone?

Alex: I was going to take an Uber.

Travis: If you want to ride with me, I'm cool with it.

Alex: That would be cool.

**Thanks to @AlexJohnson539 for letting me use his OC in the story**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 16.6K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
129K 1.8K 51
[SOON TO BE REWORKED] Becky Lynch Fanfic by BulletClubFoLife Story about a guy named Travis Sharp and how he falls in love for a superstar named Beck...
8.1K 242 22
I enter Davenport High School with Lexi by my side we see Adam by his locker and he waves as we approach him. "Hey girls how was summer vacation?!" s...
2.2K 30 5
Zelina Vega. The one that is always seen with Andrade 'Cien' Almas and has made the somewhat challenging transition from ringside eye and arm candy...