⎣Demon Slayer: Yōkai Wife⎤ [雪...

By LadyRaspberry93

Title: Snow Flower Summary: Kyojuro Rengoku, the Flame Hashira, arrives in a rural, snowy mountain village wi... More

1: Leaving Home
2: Kazahana Village
3: Snow Flower
4: The First Test
5: In Search
6: Achievement Hashira
7: Flame & Snow
8: Over A Meal
9: The Ice
10: The Fire
11: Love At Last
12: The Second Test
13: Hot & Bothered
14: Awkward Situations
15: Hot Spring Shenanigans ♨
16: The Final Approach
17: One Last Confession
18: Winter Run
19: The Pied Piper
20: Raging Flames
21: Savior
22: The Final Test
23: Blood in The Snow
24: End of The Trials
25: Welcome Home
26: The Rengoku Family
27: A Wife's Duty
28: Under the Moon
29: Just for Tonight [Lemon]
30: Meeting the Hashira
31: The Man with the Kind Smile
32: A Wisteria Tale
33: A Gift
34: Rengoku vs. Kanroji
35: The Discussion
36: The Decision
37: Within the Autumn Dojo
38: A Great Teacher
39: The Next Step [Lemon]
40: Unbreakable Snowflake
41: The Yuki-onna's Final Selection
42: Waiting
43: Seven Nights
44: A Joyful Surprise
45: The Date
47: First Mission
48: Flyday Chinatown
49: The Whistleblower
50: Flowers of Blood
51: Road to the Dark Shrine
52: Enter the Daoist Priest
53: Lovely Jiāngshī
54: The Jiāngshī Kyōjurō
55: One Step Closer
56: On Deadly Ground
57: The Upcoming Ceremony
58: ᪥Wedding Day᪥ [Pt.1]
59: ᪥Wedding Day᪥ [Pt.2]
60: ᪥Wedding Day᪥ [Pt.3]
61: ᪥Wedding Day᪥ [Finale]
62: Honeymoon Night
63: Heat [Lemon]
64: Steam [Lemon]
65: One Thousand Wishes
66: A Double Date(?)
67: Lovely Fireworks
68: Imagining Home
69: Settling In
70: Appleseed
71: A Checkup & Special Announcement
72: Sweetheart
73: A Bun in the Oven
74: Kyōjurō's Joy
75: Sunflower
76: Kankagari Baby [Lemon]
77: Delivery Day
78: His Name
79: Little Sunshine
80: Inviting Them
81: New Additions
82: Satsumaimo!
83: Ride on Shooting Star
84: Mugen & Beyond [Lemon]
85: Issun-Bōshi
86: Until the Sun Rises
87: Last Words
88: Delirium
89: Rengoku
90: Cannot Go on Without You
91: Obachan❀
92: The Soul Hashira
93: A Sorrowful Farewell
94: Mother & Son
95: Live Again, Rengoku!

46: Another Proposal

7.6K 353 249
By LadyRaspberry93

"I want you too, Kyō." You say softly.

The Flame Pillar smiled warmly before taking a deep breath and letting it out softly─which you knew he often does in order to calm himself.

"You must realise my patience is wearing thin, my love." Kyōjurō said, before resting his forehead against yours.

Those mesmerizing golden eyes that fade to red with white pupils staring into your (e/c) ones.

"How long must I wait to call you my wife?"

You internally rolled your eyes as you reached up to idly curl the red part of his hair around your finger.

"Patience Kyō. Only three more days to go and we'll finally be married."

"Mmm, three days seems like a long time, my sweet flame. The fire in me is overheating that I don't think I can't wait much longer. I want nothing more than to be closer to you. To kiss you, love you, and ravish you." He says.

His heated words sending shivers down your spine as you desperately tried to keep lewd thoughts from your mind. Now, it was your turn to calm yourself down as you breathe in and out.

"You're breathing heavily..." He murmured, "are you as eager as I am, my love?" He asked, eyes staring into yours intensely.

You could see love, passion, and lust swimming deep within those pools of red. Like a roaring fire ready to combust.

"Kyō." You whispered, careful not to draw attention to yourselves, since you two were still in a public place.

Your (s/c) cheeks tinted with a faint blush as Kyōjurō slowly leaned in towards your neck─clearly his favorite place. You shivered feeling his warm breath on your skin as his face nuzzled in closer.

You shyly turned your head and mindlessly glanced down at your empty plate─pretending to appear like you were still eating as Kyōjurō' large and warm hand rested on your thigh.

"No...Kyō, don't..." you tried to push his hand away, only to have him grab it─immediately intertwining your fingers with his.

"You didn't answer my question, my sweet flame?" He whispered softly.

Your breathing became slightly laboured as he continued his ministrations, your other hand clutching the chopsticks to steady yourself.

"Kyō.. please~"

"My body yearns for you, (Name)-chan. Only you can satisfy my growing need. I crave no other woman but you." He replied.

You instantly bit your lip as his lips slowly attached to your neck, sucking and nipping at you skin lightly as you groaned softly─mad at yourself for enjoying how it feels.

'Stop enjoying it! You're supposed to be scolding him, idiot!' Your inner self says.

Although, you didn't which Kyō you loved better. Enthusiastic Kyō, honorable Kyō, or lusty Kyō?

But you weren't complaining since you loved Kyōjurō, no matter which mood he was in.

"Kyō s-stop...we're in public. Y-you haven't finished your dessert yet." You tell him, obviously trying to distract him.

His left your neck once a nicely coloured mark was left before trailing his lips to your ears, voice deep with a slight growl.

"Why eat my dessert when I have something even better to eat?" He whispers and you can feel the smirk on his lips.

You desperately held back a small moan, eyes slightly closed as the pleasure was running its course. You could feel how turned on you were becoming as you shifted on your knees.

Kyōjurō mentally cheered at the sight of you becoming aroused, that a mischievous part of him wanted to see how far you can go.

Those lessons he'd learned from Uzui, were really paying off.

"Are you turned on, (Name)-chan?" He muttered into your ear, causing your face to grow even hotter.

"K-Kyō~"

"I wonder how you must feel inside. I bet you're soaking wet?"

At that, you gasped and quickly stood─bumping the table as you did, which caused several people to look your way.

Your face redden with embarrassment as you glanced around seeing eyes on you. You felt like a deer caught in headlights as you stood frozen.

Kyōjurō seeing that he unintentionally made you cause a scene, decided now was the time to take action of the situation as he immediately grabbed a single rose from a vase and position himself on one knee.

Well, this isn't how he initially wanted to do this, but considering that this was all his fault, he had no other choice.

"I love you, my love!" He suddenly exclaims and you immediately looked at him.

Just what the hell was he doing?!

"What are you doing?" You ask, feeling even more embarrassed than you already were for causing a scene as people started whispering.

You internally wanted the ground to swallow you whole for the amount of embarrassment you were feeling.

"Will you marry me?!" Kyōjurō exclaimed again.

Huh? Why was he proposing again, you thought?

You were about to scold him when suddenly he pulls out a small red box and opened it─revealing a shiny diamond ring!

(o_O) Huh?..

Well, this certainly took an immediate bizarre turn as you continued to gawk at Kyōjurō as he sweated nervously.

"Umm....Yes?" You say, still dumbfounded.

How did it go from arousing, to embarrassing, to this?

Suddenly, you heard claps as people began whooping and cheering "congratulations" to you two.

Well...this has been a night to remember.

────────────────

"Sorry, that wasn't how I wanted things to end tonight." Kyōjurō sighs.

"I wanted to surprise you afterwards. Guess I went overboard with the teasing, huh?" He laughs nervously.

"W-well a little, but can't say it was definitely...something." You say as you both continue the walk home.

"Why proposed to me, again? You already gave me an engagement ring."

"I know, but I felt like it wasn't enough. Remember back in Kazahana when I told you I would give you something better? I figured a diamond ring is better than silver." He says.

"But I love the silver ring! You didn't have to spend your money on another one, Kyō." You stop walking and turned to face him.

"I know, it just pains me that I cannot spoil you as much as I could." He frowns like a kicked puppy.

You smiled at how wholesomely sweet he could be. "...Kyō, I don't need stuff like that. You're far more precious than any jewel or diamond. Just being with you is enough."

He pressed his forehead against yours, "do you really mean that, my love." He uttered, letting his hand reach up to touch your face.

You smiled at him lovingly, "of course you dummy. I couldn't ask for anything better." You say.

Kyōjurō laughs before pressing his lips against yours─kissing you passionately as you automatically wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I love you, my Snow Flower." He breathes once you pulled away.

"And I love you, my Flame Prince. You've made it a wonderful date to remember." You say.

Just three more days to go.

--

A/n: Almost there until wedding time!! Are you excited? I know am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 206 18
A Rengoku Kyojuro × Fem! Demon reader fanfiction. Have you heard the tale? A phoenix lived deep inside a cave under a inactive volcano. They say if y...
255K 10.2K 18
She wasn't supposed to be there from the start. But somehow, his heart burned with passion for her. Watching her hanging around them made him feel fa...
103 1 20
Pain and death were no strangers to Asami Kimoto. But that's typical; the life of a Hashira is a demanding one. The ebb and flow of the world is alwa...
5.8K 145 12
Being the tsugoku of the Flame Pillar, Rengoku Kyojuro, made your name wide spoken among the corp. Not many people could withstand the hellish traini...