Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

By WandaFiction

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... More

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
Accent
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Sounds Like A Date
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Trust is Not Like Candy
Morning Bliss
Sisterly Advice
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Love Language
The Friends
Hela's Kitchen
The Question
From Second To First
Mr Blue Sky
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Water Fight
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Superhero Trio
Pancakes and L Bombs
10 Out Of 10 Dive
Tickle Monster
Sarah Stark
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Family
Search Party
Bowl of Popcorn
Pet Names
Trying Something New
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
I Need You
Your Flaws Are Your Strengths
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
A+
Dynamic
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Control
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Your Third Love
Daddy
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Halloween
What's In The Box?
Hired
I've Got You
Missed Morning Message
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Your Wish Is My Command
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me

Happy

6.5K 247 194
By WandaFiction

"Ah, get that shit away from me!" Wanda squeals as she runs away from Billy who is holding up pumpkin guts towards her, an evil smirk on his face as he chases his mom. 

"I'm going to get you." He throws it across the kitchen island with an evil giggle as Wanda uses her arm to stop it hitting her face; the pumpkin guts wrapping around her forearm. 

"That's disgusting." Wanda shakes her arm out in front of her, the pumpkin guts landing on the floor and kitchen counter. 

"Aww is the pretty princess scared of some pumpkin guts." I laugh out ducking my head as I see some coming my way, looking behind me to see it sliding down one of the cupboards. 

"Damn, I missed...Best try again." Wanda pushes her hand into the pumpkin grabbing a fistful of guts before throwing it at me as quickly as she can. 

I try my best to avoid it but my quick movements cause the stool I'm sitting on to slip under me and I fall off sideways. I let out a grunt when I make contact with the hard floor, luckily not hitting my head on the tiles as I land on my side. 

"Man down!" I hear one of the twins shout over the clattering of the stool against the floor.

I roll onto my back, blinking a few times and I see Wanda looking down at me with worried eyes but trying not to laugh. She bends down, her hands swiping away at the pumpkin guts that cover my face and chucking them on the floor next to me. Wanda leans down, giving me a small peck on the forehead as her eyes check me over for injuries.

"You okay dorogaya?" Her hands place some hair behind my ears and I smile when I see the twins heads pop into view also checking on me. 

"I'm okay. Next time I will just take the hit." I let out a huff of air as I laugh and I start to sit up, Wanda's hands on the back of my shoulders helping me up. 

"Did you hit your head?" Tommy's bends down, his head tilting sideways as he looks at me with a small smile on his lips. 

"No, not this time."

"Good I can't be dealing with stitching you up again." Billy mocks as he too crouches down to match my current height. 

"You didn't stitch me up last time, you just…well....fine okay well there will never be a next time." I admit defeat on that one because I mean he is technically right. 

"Good because I don't know where the first aid kit is in this place, which by the way is freaking huge." Billy waves his hands about to try and help prove his point. 

"See I told you boys the penthouse was huge." I feel Wanda slide her arms under my armpits, her hands locking together on my chest as she starts to lift me up. "A little help."

I scoff as Billy and Tommy both grab one of my hands each and start dragging me across the floor. I laugh as Wanda tells them to lift me up from the floor and not across it. Also for those who are wondering, because I know you all are, about why we are in the penthouse. Well the simple answer is it was closer to the airport and with everyone asleep in the car and me finding myself starting to feel tired, I decided it was probably safer to stop sooner rather than later. 

So, with a sleepy Wanda's permission, I brought us all back here where we all fell asleep watching movies on the couch until the late afternoon early evening. I went to the shop down the road to grab some food and candy for us all, and saw that there were a few pumpkins left so I grabbed them as well. 

When I got back Wanda and the boys were still huddled together on the couch, both the boys asleep as Wanda had an arm around the both of them watching the TV. I made my way behind the couch, placed my hands on her shoulders giving them a gentle squeeze which caused her to look up at me with a tired but fuzzy smile.

You know what, let me just show you what happened…

"Hi baby." Her voice was tired and quiet as I leaned down to peck her lips.

"Hi princess. Are you ready to head to bed?" She pecks my lips a couple of times humming out a yes before I move around the front of the couch to pick Billy up.

"We can wake them up, you know." Wanda says amused that I wanted to carry the boys up to bed. 

"It's okay, they're tired. You stay there I will be back down for Tommy and then for." 

I carry Billy up to one of the guest rooms, making sure to put the covers over him before heading back down the stairs and doing the same thing for Tommy; Wanda leaving kisses on my cheek as I lift the second child up. When I come back down from putting Tommy in bed, Wanda is sitting criss-cross applesauce on the couch, her hands in her lap as she fiddles with her rings. She is looking down to her hands with a small smile on her face. 

"What's got you smiling?" She tilts her head up slightly so she can look up at me through her eyelashes.

"You." She replies easily. 

"What about me has you smiling so giddily?" I crouch down in front of her, resting my right cheek on her knee, my left hand moving to trace up and down her calf. Wanda's left hand moves to weave through my hair as she looks at me and only at me. 

"Everything." I turn my head to plant a kiss of her knee before looking back at her. "You just make me so happy. My heart is so full." 

"Don't let it get too full otherwise there won't be any room for more happiness." She shakes her head as smiling that cute smile of hers as her nose scrunches.

"I would let it overflow with happiness just to make room for more. I would rather drown in the happiness then have to decide which parts of the happiness I get to keep and what I have to ignore." I hum in thought.

"Are you a poet?" I smile widely as Wanda giggles at my question.

"No, I'm not. Are you?" I move my hand from her leg to her hand, pushing my fingers between hers as I watch her fingers gently curl to hold my hand properly. 

"I can be whatever you want me to be, or all that you wish to believe. As mysterious as the black sea, be all that which you perceive. A giant I have been told I am, but for you I can be an elf, use up all my engram, our love not found on any bookshelves. For you are my princess, I am your sweetheart, your strawberry scent is my personal favourite incense, you are my favourite piece of art. I love you, you love me, everything we feel is brand new, our love eternal that's a guarantee. Nothing between us will ever be superfluous, for we are just us."

"Baby…" Wanda's voice is barely a whisper and I look up from our joined hands to see her lip between her teeth and a few unshed tears in her eyes. "That was beautiful."

"Just like the woman it's about." Her lip slides from beneath her teeth as a toothy grin grows on her face, her nose scrunching and her eyes almost close with how wide it goes. 

"Are you a poet?" She repeats my question back to me.

"No, but I think the person who writes this shit dabbles." She tilts her head in utter confusion.

"Who writes what now?" 

"Just my inner thoughts. You know, like an inner monologue. Just my subconscious brain doing the darndest to be conscious." 

What the fuck was that author? 

Hey! Don't come after me because I'm just writing what you're thinking, doing and let me tell you some of this shit you do makes me need to take a breather. This is all on you. 

Fine, whatever. Say hi to the fairies for me.

"Still away with the fairies?" Wanda's voice brings me back to my own reality. 

"Very much so. What were you saying?" I shake my head to get rid of the last of my stupid subconscious as Wanda smiles down at me.

"I was just saying, let's head to bed. We have a busy day of Halloween prep and that, tomorrow." 

"Okay. Do you want me to carry you?" Wanda doesn't say anything, but nods her head quickly as she makes grabby hands. 

I stand up, wrapping my arms around her waist as I easily pick her up and her legs move to incircle my waist as her arms wrap around my neck. She hoists herself up a bit more so she can bury her face into my neck, taking in a deep breath as she relaxes in my hold. 

I make it inside the bedroom, placing Wanda gently down on the bed and I smile with surprise when I see she is still awake. Normally, she would have fallen asleep in my arms. I go over to my suitcase grabbing out my sleep shirt and shorts for myself and one of my band shirts for Wanda, knowing she will want that instead of her own clothes. I mean my clothes are her clothes at this point, should I just get down on one knee now and ask her the question. Seems reasonable with how quickly we have been moving. 

"Thank you baby." 

Wanda takes my band shirt from my hand, replacing her own with it as she removes her sweatpants, deciding to sleep in just the shirt and underwear. Don't worry, the underwear is fresh. As soon as we got our bags back she rushed to the toilets to change, even though she decided to go commando on the plane after our little activity. She was uncomfortable, which is fair enough so I left her to it. I don't know what she did with the underwear and I don't really want to know. 

I do my nightly routine of washing my face and brushing my teeth Wanda joining my side once she has her wash bag. She pushes herself in front of me, both of us staring at one another through the mirror and I place my free hand on her left hip. I remove my other hand from my toothbrush, biting down on it slightly to keep it in my mouth, and place it on her right hip. I lean down slightly so our heads are level. Wanda leans down to spit out her toothpaste, wiping the edges of her mouth before standing up straight and planting a kiss on my cheek. 

I squeeze her hip in return letting go so she can get comfortable in bed and I lean down to spit out my toothpaste and make my way back into the bedroom. I see Wanda laying on her side, but her head is turned to look at me as she watches me exit the ensuite. Her eyes follow me as I walk all the way to my side of the bed and watch my every move as I quite literally collapse into the thing allowing my body to sink into the memory foam mattress. 

Wanda laughs at my antics as she tugs the covers from underneath my body, then haphazardly throws them over me before moving as close as humanly possible. What I mean is, I have become the bed. That's it. She is now officially fully laying on top of me. Her head is facing my bedside table, so her right ear is against my chest right above my heart as she listens to the gentle rhythm of the powerful muscle. Her arms are wrapped around my torso, her slightly cold hands trapped between my back and the mattress. Wanda's legs are either side of mine, her feet tucked under my knees as I feel her body sink into mine as mine sinks further into the mattress. 

I slide my hands underneath the bottom of Wanda's top, allowing them to gently rest on her back as my thumbs absentmindedly rub circles against her cool skin. We both sigh at the skin on skin contact from our bare legs, and my hands on her back. I close my eyes ready to let sleep take over me, but the sudden vibration of Wanda's voice against my chest brings me back to the world of the living. 

"Where is she?" I scrunch my brows in confusion as Wanda lifts her head to look around the room slightly.

"Where's who?" Wanda looks at me with a little confusion of her own.

"You said you had a picture of Sarah, of your wedding day in your room but I don't see it." I give out a small 'oh' now remembering the whole incident in Tony's office a while back.

"I put it away before visiting her grave that one time. It was tormenting me all night so I put it back in the bedside drawer in the morning." Wanda relaxes her head back against my chest as she listens. 

"Do you want it back out?" Wanda's left hand slides out from underneath my back as she leans across slightly so it can rest on the draw handle. 

"It doesn't need to be out." Wanda turns her head to look at me. 

"Can I have a look?" She changes her questions.

"Of course." My fingers on her back start tracing patterns along her spine as she opens the drawer and grabs the small picture frame out. 

She holds it carefully, her other hand moving so her finger can trace the significant parts of the picture. The archway. Then me. Then Sarah. Her finger stops on the hummingbird and she smiles to herself before her finger goes back to trace down Sarah's dress. 

"You both look so happy. She is really beautiful Y/n." I don't hear anything but adoration in her words and it makes my heart soar from my chest as she admires the picture, including Sarah. 

"I was happy. It was the perfect day." I remove one of my hands from Wanda's back choosing to weave it through her hair instead as she doesn't remove her eyes from the picture. 

"She looks just like Pepper." I smile as Wanda’s thumb starts rubbing over my face in the picture. 

"Morgan looks so much like her big sister, it's scary sometimes." 

"It must have been hard for you. Trying to be the big sister Morgan wanted you to be while also mourning the one person who brought you together." 

Wanda places the picture down on the bedside table, picking up the small ring box that I had put in there a few hours ago after having taken my ring off for the last few days in Canada. She gently takes the ring out of the box, placing the box back in the drawer and closing it, as she holds the small metal ring between her finger and thumb.

"It was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. But after I scared her, after the second time, I realised she needed me just as much as I needed her. We've grown a lot closer since everything went down. But sometimes I look at Morgan and all I see is Sarah, like they are creepily similar but also complete opposites. Morgan looks like Sarah did at her age, from what I've seen in family photos, but the way Morgan acts is completely different. I know Sarah was 15 when I met her, 21 when she died and Morgan is only 5...no 6… but they are polar opposites. It's quite funny." 

"You have so much love in your heart and I'm so lucky to be someone that you share it with." Her words throw me off guard a little, not expecting them after just talking about my little sister and wife as she places the ring on the rim of the frame so it rests against the glass. 

"Where did that come from?" I ask gently, as I bring my other hand from her back up to her cheek to ever so gently rest against her slightly warm cheek from a light blush that's formed. 

"It's just incredible to think about. You're incredible. You've been through so much hurt and pain in the last 10 years and more and yet here you are on the other side of it, still going through life with a smile on your face sharing the love you have to others. I just….you should be proud of how far you've come and I can't wait to see what the future holds for you. For us." 

"They will write stories about our love. It is that powerful. Our future is our present. We never have to ask what could be when we are already in the what will be." Wanda pushes her hands back under my back as she hugs me tightly, planting kisses over my chest as she pushes her body closer to mine. 

"You are my dorogaya." Wanda quotes a line from the poem I made up earlier, as her body starts to relax against mine.

"And you are my princess." My hands find themselves back under her shirt resting on her back. 

"Just us?" Oh so this is most definitely becoming a thing between us. 

"Yeah, just us." She smiles against my chest at my reply, both of us knowing the significance of the words. My eyes drift to the picture on the bedside table one last time, before settling down to sleep. The last thing I see is the smile on my wife's face and then the smile on my Wanda's face. 

Yeah, this is my happy now.

So now you are all caught up, I shall continue...

"She is not a floor buffer machine, she has feet, she needs to stand on them." Wanda says giggling between words. 

"Excuse you. Who is she? The mothers cat!?" I gasp in fake offence. "I am right here you know. I could have managed to get up by myself." 

"Yeah well, you weren't so this was the best I could do." I turn my head to look at Wanda who is already looking at me and I pucker up my lips. She rolls her eyes but leans down to peck them a few times. 

"Ew!" The boys let go of my hands as they cover up their eyes and me and Wanda lose balance, both of us stumbling backwards. I land quite harshly on top of her and I hear Wanda wheeze in my ear as all the air is pushed quickly from her lungs. 

"Shit!" Billy is the first to help, pulling me up as I clamber off of Wanda who is struggling to breathe a little but also trying not to laugh. 

"I got you princess. Tommy grab me that chair over there please." I point to a small chair that sits around the dining table, as I put my hands under Wanda’s arms and slowly lift her off the ground a bit. 

Tommy slides the chair under her bum and I pop her in the seat, her body naturally leaning forward as she sucks in harsh breaths. She gives us all a thumbs up with her left hand, her right hand holding onto her chest as she takes long slow breaths trying to recover from being winded. 

"I'm….Good." Her voice croaks as her body recovers from the shock of being squashed, leaning herself backwards and her head tilting backwards over the back of the chair with her eyes closed. 

"You sure you're okay?" I move to stand behind the chair, my hands weaving through Wanda's hair as her breathing slowly goes back to normal. 

"Yeah." She shallows harshly, her eyes fluttering open immediately meeting mine as I look down to the woman I love. "Hi." 

"Hi princess." 

She lets out a small giggle before it turns into a tiny coughing fit and then back to small giggles. I lean down to give her a spiderman kiss, earning more 'ews' from the boys and one of them deciding that throwing pumpkin guts at us would help. I mean, it does because I immediately pull away from Wanda's lips and start chasing the boys around the kitchen.

(Wanda PoV)

I watch as my girlfriend chases the twins around the kitchen, their laughter filling the vast room and I smile at the sight. My heart beats a million times faster...maybe I should get that checked out but I self diagnosis myself with headoverheelsitis. Because I am well and truly head over heels for the amazing, beautiful and damn right hottie of a 22 year old who is, at this moment, acting more like a complete and utter child. Not that I care because she is laughing, the boys are laughing, I'm smiling and it's all I can ever ask for. 

Y/n seems so free in this moment, the weight of the world lifted from her shoulders even if it's just for a few minutes. I'm in awe at the sight of how carefree she looks, how relaxed she looks, how happy she looks. You don't need to be a mind reader to know that this isn't her just putting on a show for me and the boys. That smile, that laugh, the aura that surrounds her is not trying to hide something. It is true, it is meaningful and it is beautiful. She is truly happy at this moment. 

Before we met Y/n after everything with Vision, the fucking micro dick of a man, me and the boys seemed to be stuck between our old happy and our new happy. It was like trying to run in one of those dreams but you don't go anywhere, stuck to one spot while trying to escape whatever is behind you. 

For us it was Vision. 

I never wanted to stay with him, not truly. I think I fell out of love with him a long time, many years if I'm honest with myself, before I found him in bed with Karen. I should have left a long time ago, but I couldn't. For the boys' sake I couldn't. They were happy and I couldn't destroy that happiness by leaving their father. So I stayed, and I stayed and I stayed. Until everything came crashing down and I felt like I had failed my sons. I had failed them in every single way. 

I took them away from their father. 

We moved out and lived with Nat for 6 months which took time to get used to. 

Everything changed overnight for them. 

They had to grow up so quickly because I was struggling so much I could hardly get out of bed some days. I may have fallen out of love with Vision some time before but it doesn't mean I didn't still love him. I just wasn't in love with him, so the pain hurt just the same. 

The boys grew up so quickly and I hate that they couldn't just enjoy their life by going out with friends, having sleepovers. Everything you are meant to do when you're 12. But they couldn't because we were living with Nat and everything was going on behind closed doors to get the divorce over and done with as quickly as possible. 

I took them away from their happy and it took forever to get some of it back. 

But when I watch them now, being chased around the kitchen by someone I love covered in pumpkin guts. I see their smiles. I see their happiness. I see them acting like the children, well teenagers, they are meant to be. Pushing down that part of them that has had to grow up quicker than anyone would want and just letting their inner child out. It's a sight that brings tears to my eyes, a smile on my face and makes my heart fly high with the birds.

This is my happy now.

================================

Word Count: 4088

Help! Im looking for a friend. They're about this big, this tall made up of bricks and mortar. Goes by the name 4th wall. Has anyone seen them? 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 140 14
Wanda Maximoff and Natasha Romanoff have been married for nearly a decade, but they've never gotten themselves into a situation quite like this befor...
The Unknown By E

Fanfiction

133K 4K 72
Ever since her brother Tony Stark became a billionaire off of his sisters idea of JARVIS, not giving her credit, she decided to cut herself from the...
272K 8.9K 40
In need of money and a way to escape the problems at home, you get a job babysitting two lovely boys named Billy and Tommy Maximoff. What happens whe...
60.2K 2K 53
21 year old Y/n just moved across the street from the Maximoffs. You are successful at a young age working for Stark Space Administration. Wanda is...