I Hate That I love You ||Chae...

By GayInGeneral

A student named Lee Chaeryeong is constantly being annoyed by a clumsy girl to the point where she starts to... More

Introduction
Clumsy idiot
I Hate you
Forgiven?
Crazy in love
A/N
You're really pretty
Shes addictive
A/N- Thank you!
I hate that I love you
A new beginning
Chaerry
🔞We'll be ok🔞
I promise
Embarrassed
Sweet girl
Dance practice
🔞punishment🔞
Jealous
Finally happy
Tired
🔞Daddy🔞
Soulmate (🔞)
Christmas pleasure
I like you (jinlia)
🔞Whipped cream and chaerry🔞
Trust me
You're so hot
🔞Chaerry on top🔞
Half brother?
Children again
🔞back seat of the car🔞
First shift
🔞Bathroom stall🔞
Sleepover
Secret
Snow day
You look perfect
🔞Love🔞
Accident
I'm sorry
My star
Goodbye
The end
New story :)

Back to school

356 16 41
By GayInGeneral

I'm gonna put my cat for some chapters because why not. Also hand reveal!!! Sorry

THANK YOU FOR 4k VEIWS HFJEJFKEMFMGLLWKFKRDKFKMWMDKDKWMDNFNF. I APPRECIATE IT OMG. I'm gonna cry 😿.

EnjoY!

Chaeryeongs POV

UGH it's time to go back to school. I really don't want to go but, I need an EdUcAtIoN. I'm a little sore from what happened yesterday evening so it's going to be a challenge walking today.

I sat up in my bed and started thinking. I miss Yeji again. I can't sleep when she's not here. I miss her warmth. I miss her cuteness when I have to wake her up. I just miss her in general.

Maybe I should stop thinking about her and get ready. I'll spend all day here if I don't stop.

I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. I chose my uniform when I came out and put it on. It actually doesn't look so bad today. It reminds me of the time me and Yeji- uh... anyways. I grabbed my school stuff and went down stairs.

I didn't feel like eating so I just left a little early. I think Chaeyeon unnie is coming back here tonight. Cant say that I'm excited. I'm a little embarrassed from that phone call we had. I'm sure she's going to tease me about it later. She's annoying.

I walked out to my car and left. The ride was pretty ok. Not the same without Yeji. Once I arrived, I saw the person I've been thinking about all morning. Hehe what a coincidence.

I parked quickly and ran out of my car. I don't think she saw me because her back was turned. I ran up to her and gave her a big back hug.

"HOLY- oh hey Chaeryeong." She said scared

"Hi. How did you know it was me?"

"Your ring that I gave you. And who else would hug me from behind?" She asked and I turned her around.

"Ummm Lia?"

"No not at all." She replied.

"Well anyway, what are you doing here so early?" I asked her as I put my arms around her neck

"I should be asking you that. I came here early because I was waiting for you." Aww she's so sweet.

"Really?" I asked and lean closer to her.

"Mhm"

After a few seconds, I put my lips on hers and we were kissing slowly and softly. I was getting so lost until someone tapped on my back.

"Mmm what." I grumble as I broke from our kiss.

"Don't talk to me like that young lady." The person said. I turned around and it was Mrs Bae.

"I'm so sorry Mrs Bae. Did you need something?" I asked scared of what she'd do.

"Yeah. I was going to tell you to stop... doing that... with your class mate. It is completely unacceptable and inappropriate." She said which upset me.

"W-what? But other kids kiss their boyfriends or girlfriends."

"I know. That's fine but in this case... it's different. You are both girls." What the hell is she talking about?

"What's that supposed to mean?" Yeji asked. I looked at her telling her with my eyes not to get too angry but I don't know if it worked.

"Well relationships are supposed to be between man and woman. You two are sinning." She said calmly.

"Are you stupi-"

"Come on Yeji. You'll regret anything you do next" I interrupted so she won't get in trouble. I pulled her closer to me and wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Well look at the time Irene looks like we have to go." I told her and she looked shocked by me calling her by her first name. I mean, if she acts like a child, I'm going to treat her like a child. I don't care if she's way older than me.

I walked away with Yeji and went inside of the building.

"Unbelievable." I heard her say quietly. I looked over at her and when she noticed, she looked at me. Her eyes looked cold. I've never seen them this angry.

"Calm down baby. Other peoples opinions don't matter. Theres nothing wrong with same sex relationships ok?" I saw her eyes get less angry and she put her head on my shoulder

"I'm sorry" she uttered quietly

"Don't be. It's her fault that she's so closed minded."

"I guess you're right. I hope she doesn't do anything in class because of what I did." She said sadly

"Don't worry about that. You did nothing wrong. Try not to think about it." I say as we arrive at our lockers. I let go of her and we both got our things and went to our first class.

We were surprised that Mrs Bae was there already and so was most of the class. Fortunately, the bell hasn't rang yet, it's just that everyone got here early.

"Hello girls." She said pretending she didn't just insult us a few minutes beforehand. Neither of us answered and we just went to our seat.

Once the bell rang, Mrs Bae started taking attendance. Everyone was here. When she got to the last name on the list, I saw Ryujin run into the class.

"Miss Shin why are you late?" She asked a panting Ryujin

"S-sorry ms. I had to take care of my stupid sister because she was crying. I left the house a little late." Ryujin said and sat down at her seat with me and Yeji.

"Alright..." mrs Bae said as she finished filling out the attendance sheet. She left the room so she could take it to the office.

"Why was Yuna crying?" I asked Ryujin once she caught her breath.

"Her girlfriend told her where babies come from." Ryujin said and rolled her eyes.

Both me and Yeji looked at each other and burst into laughter.

"How are you guys doing?" She asked us both.

"Well-"

"OK CLASS I have some last minute seat changes and an announcement to make afterwards." Mrs Bae said when she came back into the room.
Uh oh

"Hwang Yeji? Please go sit with mr. Kim and mr Yang. She said and Yeji got up to sit with them. This bitc-

"Lee Chaeryeong? Go sit with mr. Park and mr. Bang" she told me and I got up. Oh my gosh I hate her.

"And Shin Ryujin, you will sit next to me today because you were late" she said and the whole class started laughing.

"Ok now my announcement. We have some sinners in this class. Hwang Yeji and Lee Chaeryeong are in a relationship with each other even though that's banned in this school."

WHAT THE CIRKIFEKFJEJJSJEKDK. WHY IS SHE TELLING THIS TO THE WHOLE DAMN CLASS.

"I put you two with very handsome, single young men and maybe you'll change your homosexual ways and be in a relationship that isn't a crime." The whole class stayed silent.

"Umm ms. Do you realize how unprofessional this is to call your students out just because they love each other. Literally no one in here cares. most of us are gay too." A kid name wonyoung said. "Don't worry guys we support you! Right class?" She said and the whole class screamed 'YES'.

The teachers face turned red and she ran out of the room.

"What the hell." Bang chan said loudly which made us all laugh.

We all waited in here and did nothing since we have no teacher at the moment.

After a few minutes, we heard someone walk into the classroom.

"HELLO STUDENTS." She said. Oh my gosh! It's Ms joy!!! She's the acting teacher here at our school but sometimes she fills in for other teachers.

"So uh, your teacher Mrs Bae just left you guys. She said she had a family emergency. Since I don't have any lesson plans, you can just do what ever" she said kindly and sat at the teachers desk.

I looked at Yeji and Ryujin and looked at our old table. I guess they got the hint because we all goT up at the same time and walked back to our old seats.

"That was... interesting" Ryujin said and laughed "What caused that?"

We told her the story and for the rest of the class, we all just joked around and had fun.

Now the school day is over. I met up with Yeji outside where she almost beat Mrs Bae up, and she said she's going to apply for the job today. I'm so excited. I really hope my boss hires her. We really need it.

We went to our cars and drove to the café. When we got there. We both walked in together. Luckily Felix wasn't there. At least not at the moment. I went to the back where the boss works and knocked on the door.

"Come in" she said and I did

"Hello ms. You have someone here for an interview." I told her

"Alright. Tell them to come here." 

Luckily Yeji was right behind me so I didn't have to say anything. We both walked into the office and ms.  Moonbyul just stared at me.

"Uh Chaeryeong, you can go now." She told me. Oh right. She doesn't know where dating. I leave the room and close the door. I just remembered that I have dance practice so I had to drive quickly back to school.

I texted yeji telling her I wouldn't be there when she finished. I hope she's not upset. 

When I got back to school, I hurried to the dance room and greeted my class that has been waiting for a while.

"Sorry class, I had to help my girlfriend with something." I told them apologetically.

"It's ok" Ryujin said on behalf of the class

"Wow shin Ryujin, you're actually here?" I said and she just rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah. Can we start now?" She asked me rudely.

"Ugh yeah. You guys choose a song while I get changed." I told them and walked to the changing room.

Yejis POV

"Hello ms." I said to her and bowed.

"Hi miss Hwang. Have a seat." She told me. When I sat down, I got a notification on my phone.

"Sorry ma'am, let me silence my phone really quickly." I told her and she nodded.

It was a message from Chaeryeong. She told me that she had to leave because she has dance practice. Aww it's so thoughtful of her to tell me.

Once I'm done thinking of her, I silence my phone and put it away.

"Sorry again" I say and she smiles.

"It's alright. Now tell me why you want this job?"

"Well I'm going to be moving in with my partner soon and I want to help with things like bills and whatnot."  I told her trying to keep the fact that my 'partner' is Chaeryeong.

"That's nice. Now let me ask you? Are you a student?"

"Yes I'm a student. I go to the same school as your employee, Chaeryeong."

"Ok so do you have any hobbies or clubs?"

"No not really, I only watch my girl- I mean my partners dance practices sometimes." AJROSJGJAKKI I JUST EXPOSED MYSELF. STUPID YEJI.

"Ok so how would you feel working the same hours as your girl- I mean Chaeryeong" she said and laughed. I felt the blood rushing to my face.

"It's ok. No need to be ashamed. I could tell you two were together from when you walked in here. As long as you keep your work and home life separate"

"O-ok so..."

"You've got the job. You'll work from 5-9 starting tomorrow and I'll let you take off every Friday. Tell your girlfriend that too because she'll get to be off too."

"Thank you so much! You won't regret it." I said happily and stood up.

"Have a good day miss Hwang." She said and waved.

"You too!" I exclaimed. I practically skipped out of her office and made my way to the door. I was happy until I saw him.

"What are you doing here?" He said rudely.

"I applied for a job." I told him.

"WHAT WHY."

"I need a job? I'm moving in with my girlfriend so I need to help pay for things." I said and saw a frown form on his face.

"Oh my god. Such a gold digger." He said which made me laugh.

"How? I'm literally getting a job." I said but he didn't have a response.

"Well uh."

"Look i have to leave. See you tomorrow i guess" I said and walked out the door. Gosh that guy is weird.

Well since I don't have anything to do, I decided to visit Chaeryeong at dance practice.

I got in my car and went back to school. I parked and got out and walked inside. It was pretty quiet which was weird. Once I made it to the practice room, I opened the door and saw the class taking a break. They were all sweaty. I could tell they were working hard. I looked over to Chaeryeong who was in the front of the room and she looked really... wow. I don't even know what to say.

"Ahem" I cleared my throat to get her attention. When she looked in my direction she got up immediately and ran to me.

"Yeji what are you doing here?!" She asked and hugged me. She's kind of wet. (NOT LIKE THAT). but I don't care.

"I wanted to see you after the interview." I say and pull away to look at her.

"How did it go?" She asked nervously. I pretended to be sad so I'd trick her.

"Oh... well... I start tomorrow" I say sadly. She fell for it at first but then she realized.

"Oh my gosh. YAY!" She screamed which made my sad expression go away.

"Yup! I did see Felix though. He said some mean things but it's ok." I told her and she just looked at me. I saw her lean in and she kissed me softly.

"ooOooOoOo" the class teased. I don't want to break away yet so I put my hands on both sides of her face and pulled her closer.

I felt her tap my side telling me to let go. When I did, she panted so hard.

"Sorry Yeji but I have to go back to teaching." She said embarrassed

"It's ok. I'll just watch ok?" I said and she nodded with a smile.

I watched the rest of her dance class and when they all finished, she had to go to work. Since I'm not working there yet, I decided to go home.

When I was home I kind of got a little bit... turned On from the dance practice so I uh. I don't need to go into detail.

When I finished that, I had a nice conversation with Lia on the phone. We talked about random stuff and laughed a lot. She's so sweet.

Once I finished with Lia, Chaeryeong called me when her shift was over. She felt bad that she couldn't see me tonight because it's too late. I told her that we have off on Fridays now and she seemed really happy. She also said that Felix kept trying to flirt with her but she kept telling him to stop.

We wished each other good night and hung up. For the rest of the night. I was just staring at my wall, thinking about things. Mainly Chaeryeong though. I can't get her off of my mind. I fell asleep thinking about her. Not that that's unusual.

Hi!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. I HAVE SOME GOODISH NEWS THAT IS ONLY GOOD FOR ME I GUESS.

I got the bubble thing for Yeji and chaeryeong AND CHAERYEONG IS SO FREAKING SWEET. I feel bad because I'm making them fuck in my chapters and then I talk(WELL I WANT TO BUT IDK WHAT TO SAY BECAUSE IM SCARED)to them like nothing happened. It's very weird.

Also I have some change of plans. I'm not going to post the smut book after this. I thought of an idea for a short sequel of this story so I'll do that next.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to post all chapters of the sequel at once or update a few everyday. Idk.

Anyways. Sorry for talking ig. Have a good day/night. I love you /hj. 😋😋🥰🥰. BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 9.6K 46
Part 2 of Icy Like Diamonds A lot has changed since Ryujin and Yeji agreed to becoming friends. Will their relationship also suffer changes?
14.9K 944 11
In which the awkward and shy girl Yeji used to know became a stranger. Book 2 of The Day We Met ©original series by @Jensoonie
6.7K 227 15
Hwang Yeji is inlove with her best friend Shin Ryujin, But Shin Ryujin is inlove with someone else. Will she be able to confess her love for her or w...
13.1K 715 32
Kim Minjoo, is a popular, beautiful, kind, smart, humble student and also part of student council and Music Club in her school. Almost everything is...