Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

By WandaFiction

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... More

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
Accent
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Sounds Like A Date
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Trust is Not Like Candy
Morning Bliss
Sisterly Advice
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Love Language
The Friends
Hela's Kitchen
The Question
From Second To First
Mr Blue Sky
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Water Fight
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Superhero Trio
Pancakes and L Bombs
10 Out Of 10 Dive
Tickle Monster
Sarah Stark
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Family
Search Party
Bowl of Popcorn
Pet Names
Trying Something New
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
I Need You
Your Flaws Are Your Strengths
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
A+
Dynamic
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Control
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Your Third Love
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Happy
Halloween
What's In The Box?
Hired
I've Got You
Missed Morning Message
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Your Wish Is My Command
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me
Always
Vision

Daddy

14.5K 280 332
By WandaFiction

⚠️ Official Smut warning. There is a daddy kink within this chapter, for those uncomfortable with the kink the beginning and end are marked by ******. Merry fucking Christmas you filthy animal, if you celebrate!!⚠️

I'm woken up by the feeling of kisses being peppered around my face, a hand resting gently above my abs as another weaves through my hair as Wanda's body leans against my left side slightly. I slide my right hand on top of the hand on my abs, and my other one moves to rest against the small of her back. I feel her smile against my jaw, her lips come to rest at the base of it as she rests her head on my collar bone.

My eyes flutter open when I feel her hand slide under my shirt, her fingers start to trace the outline of my abs and V line while her other hand comes to rest against my temple as her fingers play with a fly away hairs. I turn my head in her hand, letting her know I'm awake, and hear Wanda let out a content sigh. She keeps her hand under my shirt as she moves so her face is hovering above mine, a fuzzy smile adorns her face. Wanda brings our noses together gently in an eskimo kiss, her jade eyes roam around my face. 

"Good morning dorogaya." Her hand on my temple moves slightly so her fingers can trace under my eye and around my nose. "How does your face feel?"

"Morning princess." My voice raspy from sleep and I see a glint in Wanda's eyes that makes my cheeks heat up slightly. "And my face is okay. It's not sore anymore, just bruised."

"Hmm, well you are still my super sexy sugar mama." Wanda remarks jokingly as she wiggles her eyebrows. "And I got you to blush without even trying." 

"Oh so I'm a sugar mama now and it's not difficult to make me blush when a literal goddess is complimenting me." Now it's Wanda's turn to blush. "See we can make each other blush without even trying to, it's cute."

"You're cute. And yes I mean sure you are, I think I used the term right anyway." Wanda brings our lips together in a slow kiss. "You'd be even cuter if you brush your teeth." 

"Says you miss 'I want you for dessert'." I bring my hand through Wanda's hair as she rolls her eyes, her blush creeping up to her ears.

"I can't help it. You taste too good not to eat dorogaya." My head tilts back as I let out a laugh, Wanda scrunches her brows in confusion. 

"Bug, you can't say something like that in such a soft tone and add sweetheart on the end. I didn't know whether to be aroused or coo at your cute little voice you do." Wanda nods in understanding, brushing her lips against mine.

"You were definitely meant to be aroused." 

"Well maybe try saying something else and definitely not in that sweet tone of yours. Should work then." Wanda bites her lip before moving her lips to my ear.

"I want you to fuck me till next week, rail me so hard I can't walk for days. I want to lose my voice shouting your name to the gods themselves as you throw me over the edge over and over and over again. I want to do as you say, be your good girl, with you showing me who is boss."

I groan into her ear at her words her leg moves between mine and I smirk when she gasps as I push my thigh against her core. Her hips start to move up and down, my hands snaking down to her hips to help her movements. Her sighs and gasps of pleasure shoot pleasure down to my own core as her hips speed up against my thigh and her nails on my stomach dig in. 

"Baby girl." My hands stop her movements and she whines when I drop my thigh. 

"Baby what was that for." She pouts, moving her head to look at me.

"The boys are still here, I don't want to start anything we know we won't be able to stop. So let's get ourselves sorted, Kate will be around to collect the boys soon anyway. I also thought you wanted to do as I say. And, oh Baby, do I have a lot to say." Wanda's moves to straddle my waist leaning back to sit up straight with dark pupils.

"And what have you got to say?" I smirk up at Wanda, my hands moving to rub up and down her thighs.

"Well I say that we do a little bit of baking, I seem to remember you quite enjoying me showing you how to do something in the kitchen. Then I reckon I'm going to bend you over the counter and fuck you from behind." Wanda's hips roll against my stomach as she takes her lip between her teeth.

"And then what?" Her voice is a weak whisper.

"Then I am going to fuck you from behind in front of the mirror, while you lean against it. Oh and then I don't know, we will see where it goes from there." I roll us over so I am on top of Wanda. "Wear that lingerie set I know you definitely packed."

"The red one?" My hand traces up Wanda's side as I nod down at the woman.

"And the heels." 

Before she can say anything I climb off of her heading into the ensuite with a change of clothes, locking the door behind me. I get myself sorted and laugh to myself when I see Wanda enter the ensuite with her red lace lingerie in her hand, her eyes telling me everything I need to know.

I look down to my sweatpants making sure nothing is visible to the eye before leaving the bedroom and heading downstairs where the boys are sitting around the table eating cereal. We say good morning to one another as I disappear into the kitchen and start looking around for what me and Wanda can make. It's about 10 now and the boys will be gone any minute, so I have to decide quickly. 

"Morning mom." I peek my head out of the kitchen door to see Wanda wrapped in a fuzzy dressing gown, her high heels poking out of the pocket slightly and her red lipstick is a bold statement. 

"Morning your two. Kate will be here shortly so please make sure you have everything." 

The boys place their empty bowls in the sink and run upstairs to sort themselves out as Wanda saunters into the kitchen swaying her hips. She can even pull off a dressing gown and it makes me kind of jealous that she has me wrapped around her little finger so much. I motion her over with a wiggle of my index finger, her teeth between her lips as my eyes take her in. 

Wanda stops a few paces back from me and I reach my arm out gripping the belt of the gown pulling her body flush with mine. My eyes wander down to her chest where I see the faintest amount of red under her blue checked dressing gown. Her hands move to wrap around my back, my eyes moving back over her body up to her eyes that are already looking at me.

"What are we baking?" 

"Chocolate cupcakes. Something nice and simple."

"I can't wait." Wanda stands on her tiptoes to give me a kiss.

"Can't wait for the baking or what comes after." 

"I'm excited about what comes after."

"Which will be you." Wanda lets out a small giggle as I wiggle my eyebrows with a grin on my face, but we are pulled away from one another when there is a knock at the door. "That will be Kate, I will answer you shout up to the boys."

I give Wanda one last kiss before walking to the front door as the boys scramble down the stairs rambling excitedly. I open the front door and they practically fall out as they start rambling to Kate, throwing their hands in the air as they talk about shooting arrows.

"Say bye to your mom and Y/n boys." Kate reminds them laughing as they scramble back inside alternating between giving me and Wanda hugs.

"Behave boys." 

"We will mom." Both the boys give us one more hug each before running out the house and to Kate's car, me and Wanda turn to look at the girl.

"Text me when it's safe to bring them back." Kate smiles cheekily at me and Wanda who just rolls her eyes.

"I will, Kate, don't worry. Now go, shoo." I wave my hands dismissively and I feel Wanda's arms wrap around my waist from behind. 

"Fine, fine I'm going. And Wanda." Wanda pops her head out from behind me.

"Yeah?" 

"Remember what I said." I scrunch my brows in question when Kate throws me a smug smile and Wanda's face flushes red. 

"Fuck off Kate." She says jokingly.

"I'm not wrong."

"Yeah she knows." Kate's eyebrows raise in surprise giving out an impressed hmph.

"Okay girl, I see you. Go get it." Wanda smiles as she giggles while Kate turns around giving a small wave over her shoulder. "Bye ladies."

"Bye Kate." Me and Wanda shout after her at the same time as my foot kicks the front door closed and turn around to face my hot as fuck girlfriend.

Me and Wanda just stare into each other's eyes, my ears listen to the car slowly pull away and I smirk down at the older woman. My hands move to her hips slowly walking her backwards towards the kitchen, her eyes never leaving mine as her arms stay wrapped around my waist. Her bottom lip is between her teeth as I smirk down at her, my eyes flick up to get us through the doorway before I push her against the kitchen counter. 

Wanda gasps at the sudden contact, my hands pushing her hips against it move as her back arches backwards slightly at the pressure. I leave one hand on her hips as my other grabs her red heels from her pocket hanging them on my fingers. Wanda's elbows rest against the counter to prop herself up, with her back still bending over it slightly as lean down to pay her lips some attention. 

"Take it off." I mumble against her lips after a few seconds before pulling away my eyes watching Wanda's every move.

She continues to lean against the counter as her hands snake down her sides and along the belt of the dressing. Her nimble fingers push through the small bow she has done up pulling the knot apart. Her hands pull the ends of the belt apart, her hands moving up the lapel of the gown as she moves it to rest at her sides. My mouth waters at the sight in front of me. 

She stands away from the counter, her shoulders roll backwards causing the dressing gown to slip off of them and slide down to her hands which catch it before it can fall to the floor. She bites her lips as she tilts her head to look up at me as she sees my eyes stuck on her cleavage and I can't take my eyes off it as she takes a few steps forward and they bounce perfectly. 

My eyes sweep over her body once more as her hands drop the dressing gown to the floor, her hand moving to push my head up so my eyes meet hers. Her hands go to my shirt and start to roll it up but I gently tap her hands and she looks up at me with confusion. 

"Nuh, uh baby girl. We got cupcakes to bake first." She whines but when I put the heels in front of her face her eyes light up.

I take a step back as she grabs the heels, slipping them on her feet and she smiles up at me, as she wiggles them on the floor making sure they are on properly. She smiles giddily as she wraps her arms around my neck and rests her forehead on my shoulder.

"Well would you look at that, I don't have to look up so much now." I wrap my arms around her waist resting my hands on the small of her back. 

"I love it when you look up at me though. Down on your knees being my good girl so you can get your reward." Wanda pushes her face into my neck, her teeth grazing over my skin as she moans against it slightly.

"You really know how to get me going with just your words baby." She sucks on my pulse point and my hands on her hips tighten as she sinks her teeth into it, a small moan leaves my lips and I feel Wanda smirks against my skin as she soothes it with her tongue.

"Well, if my words so easily get you off I'm a little worried I might destroy you today." Wanda moves her head so her lips are grazing mine. 

"Well it's a good thing I'm sokovian and can take it." 

"I guess it is." She goes to kiss me but I pull away earning a whimper from the woman. "I do actually want to make cupcakes though so you are going to have to wait." 

"Really." Wanda whines. "In this?" Ahe gestures to her very revealing outfit. 

"Yes. I get to cook sweet treats with my sexy as fuck girlfriend as she wears her best that she has only just worn in front of me. Now for holding back on me I am going to tease the fuck out of you until you are begging me to take you right here on the kitchen counter." My finger goes into the band of her underwear pulling it back and allowing it to snap against her skin causing her to gasp. "So tell me baby girl why have you been keeping this a secret from me?" 

"I wanted to wear it for you on Monday, as a surprise for our one month but we started in the shower and I really didn't want to get it wet." I bring my mouth to her ear.

"Well unless that wetness is from you." I nibble at her ear lobe before pulling away from.her body completely still in absolute awe at the sight of her. 

"Cupcakes baby."

"Hmm princess?" Lost in the sight of her.

"I said let's make cupcakes." 

"Oh right yeah."

~~~~~~~

"Okay so here is the sifter. We are going to pour the cocoa powder into it and you're going to sift it for me." 

I hand Wanda the sifter as I move to stand behind her making sure my front is not pressed too much to her back. My hands snake down her, pressing them against the counter as my lips move to suck on her ear lobe. Her breath hitches as I pull it down with my teeth and push my fingers in the gaps between hers. 

I let go of her hands so she can grab the two items and look at me expectantly as she holds them in front of her. I slide an empty bowl in front of her, putting it on the scales and putting it on zero. She gets the hint and starts pouring the powder into the sifter slowly. She puts the bag of powder down and starts slowly shaking the sifter. I put my hand over hers and start to hit the sifter so more falls through. 

Wanda turns to smile up at me but all I can look at is the way her breasts bounce slightly with each hit of the sifter. Her lips come in contact with my jaw as her back arches, showing off her cleavage more. I don't stop her in time as she pushes her hips backwards and she drops the sifter as cocoa powder goes everywhere. 

"Baby." Her voice is sultry as she wiggles her hips impossibly closer, her hand moving behind her as she feels the bulge under my sweatpants. 

"What's up baby girl?" She moans as I push her against the counter trapping her between it and me, her hands brace herself on the counter.

"Please baby." I raise my eyebrows in slightly surprise as I bring my lips back down to her ears. 

"Begging me already?" 

"Baby I don't think you know what you do to me. And you plus that, fuck I could get off just at the thought of you fucking into me with it." 

"What about the cupcakes?"She groans but her hands on the counter push everything to the side.

"I'm not really hungry for cupcakes." I weave my hand through her hair tugging it harshly backwards, her head landing against my shoulder and the moan that leaves her lips is dirty. 

"Guess it's a good thing I'm not hungry either then." 

"What happened to teasing me?" She asks with a smirk as I start leaving wet misses down her neck as her hips push against mine again.

"You look too fucking good not to fuck into oblivion. Now bend over."

Wanda moans at my words as I let go of her hair and she bends down so her front is resting on the counter. My hands rest on the back of her thighs as I lean my front against her back making sure to push my hips upwards so she can feel the bulge against her core, a small moan parting her lips. I rest my head on her shoulder. 

"Is this okay?" My fingers start lightly tracing up and down her thighs.

"Yes...please." She breathes out huskily. 

"Do you remember the color system?" 

"Green for keep going, yellow for slow down and red for stop."

"And if you're gagged." She moans at the insinuation.

"Three taps anywhere on your body."

"Good girl. Now color." I bring my hand down hard against her butt cheeks, her body jolting forward at the force a gasp leaves her lips before turning into a moan as I massage the cheek to ease the pain.

"Gr...fuck...green." With that I bring my other hand down to her other cheek. Her hands clench into fists as she moans against the counter, her head turning to look over her shoulder as she watches me bring my hand back down. The moan she lets out bounces around the walls and her eyes have hardly any color left. 

I move my hands to push under the hem of her underwear, pushing it down her legs slowly. I allow it to drop down her legs once I reach her thighs, Wanda kicking it off her feet as she continues to watch me as I remove my sweatpants. The slither of color that was in her eyes is no longer there as she sees I have no underwear on and the strap brushes against her core as I step forward. 

I bend down, my hands rubbing up and down the inside of her thighs as my lips make contact with the small of her back. I leave kisses along the bottom of her back before moving them to her left butt cheek where I carefully nip at the skin, pulling it between my teeth. 

"Oh baby." I look up at Wanda as she rests her head on her arm against the counter.

I soothe the sore with my tongue dragging up her cheek before biting the space between her back and the top of her butt at her hips rut backwards to try and gain more friction. I trail my tongue across her back and down to her right butt cheek and once again sink my teeth into the sensitive skin.

"Baby please." Wanda mules as I soothe it once again with my tongue, slowly trailing it all the way up her spines before my.lips rest by her ears.

"What is it you want, baby girl?" 

"You….inside." Her words are interrupted by a moan as I slowly start to move my hips to the strap runs through her folds and I groan at the sound of how wet she is. 

"My god baby you sound so wet for me." I move my hands down as I take away the strap, earning a whine. My hand cups her core and I moan into her ear at how wet she is as I run my hand through her folds. 

"Baby please." I remove my hand from her core using the wetness I've collected to lube up the toy.

 I rub two fingers back through her folds a couple times and her back arches against the counter. I moan at the sight of my coated fingers. I grab Wanda's hair in my free hand tugging her head so it tilts backwards, Wanda moans at the action. I bring my fingers to her mouth, pushing my fingers past her lips. 

"Suck." Wanda moans around my fingers as her tongue starts working around them pulling them further into her mouth as she sucks the wetness off. I let go of her hair, moving that hand down to line the toy up with Wanda's entrance distracting her from my movements as I push my fingers in more causing her to gag slightly and her eyes roll to the back of her head for a second.

"Good girl." 

Wanda moans against my finger when I push the strap into her without warning and go for quick rough thrusts. Her body moves against the counter in time with my thrusts as I pull the toy out before slamming it back in and Wanda lets out a guttural moan. I pull my fingers out of her mouth, lacing my hand through her hair as my other one lands another slap on her left bytt cheek.

"Color?"

"Green." She moans out in the room as I change my pace, speeding up and deciding to keep the toy in her instead of pulling out. 

"Fuck. You look so good like this princess." My hands land on her hips, pulling them back each time I thrust allowing the strap to move in deeper.

"Oh my...fuck….Y/n!" Wanda looks over her shoulder, mouth hanging low as her eyes close tightly as I continue my thrusts. "Please don't stop. Fuck, fuck. I'm so close."

"You going to cum for me princess?" Wanda turns her head back around, resting the side of it against the counter as her arms stretch out in front of her.

"Please. You feel so good. Can I cum?" 

"Cum for me Princess. Be a good girl and cum all over my cock." 

"Fuck." Wanda's back arches, her hands pushing against the counter as her head lifts off of it with a pleasurable grimace. A pornagraphic moan leaves her lips as something snaps inside her and orgasm hits her like a freight train as her hips buck involuntarily against the toy. Her arousal coats the toy and some even drips down her thighs as I continue to pump into her, slowing down my thrusts to help her through her high. 

"You okay princess?" I slowly pull the toy out, Wanda gasping at the empty feeling as she nods her head at my question. 

I move my hands from her hips to gently rub up and down her sides to try and help her come down a little as her whole body rises and falls with her quick, heavy breaths. She grumbles against the counter for a couple of seconds before turning to look at me through half-lidded eyes. 

"I'm okay baby." 

"You up for another round?" Wanda takes her lips between her teeth at my question. 

"What about the cupcakes?" I snake my hand up her body before wrapping my fingers tentatively around her neck giving it a small squeeze as I pull her body upwards so it is flush with mine.

"What cupcakes?" I see a snarky comment on the tip of Wanda's tongue so squeeze my fingers a little tighter causing her breath to hitch. Her eyes flick to mine.

"What cupcakes."  I smirk down at her.

"Good girl." I slowly pull Wanda with me as I walk backwards, my hand remains steady on her throat, her eyes flicking to mine then to my arm and back to me. 

I spin us around, pushing her body against the doorframe of the kitchen her eyes manage to look in mine with minimal effort as she is still in her heels. Wanda's hands drop to the strap and tugs on it pulling me closer to her and I let out a small huff of air trying not to laugh.

"Desperate are we?" Wanda takes her lip between her teeth nodding up at me with dark eyes. "Turn around."

"W-what?" I bend down slightly, bringing my lips to graze over Wanda's. 

"Turn around baby girl, front against the door frame. Hands stay on the frame. No moving. Do you understand?" 

"Fuck, yes." Wanda's head tilts backwards as her breathing starts to pick up before she turns around resting her cheek against the wooden frame of the door. 

Her knuckles slowly turn white with the hold she has on it. My hand is still on her neck so I use it to pull her head back against my shoulder, my other hand moving to once again line the toy up with her entrance. 

"Color." 

"Please." Wanda whines when I don't give in, but instead bring my hand down once again on her butt cheek causing her head to tilt towards mine moaning against my jaw.

"Color baby girl."

"Green. Please, green. Just get it in there already." I Tilt my head down our lips meeting in an eager kiss as Wanda’s hips start rolling against the strap trying to get some friction. 

"So impatient." I smirk as I trail my lips down her jaw, once again giving her neck a squeeze. 

"So cocky." She husks out as my teeth sink into her pulse point causing her eyes to roll to the back of her head. 

"Well how else am I meant to fuck you so good that you can't walk properly the next day."

******************

I slowly insert the toy into her entrance starting either slow thrusts as I bring the toy all the way out before pushing it back in. Wanda turns her head so her lips are against my jaw as she moans at my movements. 

"How else am I meant to make you scream my name so much you lose your voice? How else am I meant to make you feel so full that you still want more? How else am I meant to make you feel so good, you see stars, your mind goes blank as your back arches so much that it nearly snaps?" 

"You always make me feel so good." Wanda moans as I start to increase my pace as her body rocks up and down the door frame, I push my body against hers more completely trapping her and allowing the toy to push in at a new angle. 

"I wish I could feel the way you tighten around me with every thrust. I wish I could feel you as your cum over my cock." Wanda lets out a guttural moan as I squeeze her neck and push in harder. 

"Fuck daddy." Wanda's eyes spring open and I see the panic in her eyes, but I bring my lips to her ears keeping my thrusts steady.

"Does daddy make you feel good?" I smirk as Wanda’s eyes roll to the back of her head as it slams against my shoulder as I start thrusting into her at a brutal pace and roughly.

Her continuous moans fill the room, not allowing her a chance to speak as I continue my movements. My hand is still squeezing around her neck, but I am making sure it's not so tight it will leave a mark but it's tight enough for her to enjoy the feeling. I start to struggle thrusting into her and it gives me an indication she is getting close, her hands hand onto the door frame for dear life as her body jolts with every thrust.

"Are you going to cum for me princess?" 

"Please." She moans into the air as my other hand holds her hips steady helping with my thrusts.

"Cum for me Wanda. Show daddy just how good I make you feel."

With a guttural moan I feel Wanda’s arousal drip down the toy and down my own legs as her hips buck harshly. Her back arches beautifully away from my body; her chest, which is still in a bra, touches the frame. One of her hands shoots from the doorframe to the back of my neck as she moans against my jaw, the feeling of it all causes me to moan. 

My hands move to her hips as they continue to gently buck the toy moving inside of her gently, before I lift her hips and slowly remove the toy. Wanda leans all her body weight against mine as her hand lets go of the doorframe to rest on mine that's still on her hip. My thumbs rub gently circles at the back of her hips as her breathing starts to slow down and her eyes flutter open to look up at me. 

"Fucking hell Y/n. I mean goddamn. Just wow." Wanda's hand lets go of my neck to wipe the baby hairs of her forehead. 

"How are you feeling?" 

"Like I can take another round." I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah?" Wanda bites her lip nodding at me. "Okay. Get that cute butt upstairs." 

Wanda doesn't waste a second before scurrying upstairs, but before I follow her I grab her underwear and dressing gown knowing for a fact if I didn't we would forget about it. When I enter the room, I drop the items in my hand as Wanda is sitting on the edge of the bed, on her knees, with her legs spread apart as her hands scratch at her thighs. I kick the door closed behind me and make my way over to the draw where we put our naughty stuff. 

I hold up Wanda's pair of favourite handcuffs, well they are our only pair, and the silk tie she seemed to like having between her teeth. I hang them over the top of the mirror beckoning Wanda over with the wiggle of my finger. She crawls along the bed on all fours until she is at the edge where she sits back on her knees.

"Come here baby girl. Come make daddy feel good."

I see a spark go off in Wanda's eyes as she slides her legs off the bed walking over to me as she sways her hips. She stands behind me wrapping her arms around my waist as her front is flush against my back. Her head moves to rest on the outside of my arm and she looks up at me through the mirror.

"What do you want me to do?" She asks it so sweetly it almost makes me forget that she is being submissive.

"On your knees in front of me."

 Wanda moves around me, her hands dragging around my waist then down my legs as she moves to kneel, my eyes flick down to her cleavage then to her feet where I see her still in her heels.

"Go sit on the bed for a second baby, feet in the ground." Wanda scrunches her brows but compiles.

I move over to the bed where her hands are resting on the edge either side of her waist, her heeled feet resting on the floor. I stand above her tilting her head upwards with my finger and thumb, and I see a look of confusion, worry and maybe a little disappointment.

"Princess, I just want you to be comfortable." I bring my lips down to hers in a sweet kiss and when she smiles against my lips I move them along her jaw and down her neck.

Her hands weave through my hairs as she throws her head back with a moan as I suck and nip on her soft spots. I kiss a trail down to her bra biting at it with my teeth as I move my hands to hold onto her thighs, my fingers and thumbs digging into her skin. 

"Take it off." I mumble against her sternum and I feel Wanda’s hands leave my head as she begins to fumble with her bra straps. 

Her hands land back in my hair and I move my mouth back down to her bra pulling it off with my teeth. I look up at her as I pull my body away from hers to get the bra off her arms, her eyes looking back in mine showing nothing but lust. I drop the bra on the floor, moving my lips down to the top of her left thigh. A moan against her skin as her soaking wet core is directly in my eye line, causing Wanda’s hips to buck with the sensation. 

I trail a line of kisses down her leg all the way to the top of her heel, before kissing my way back up and pulling the heel off with my hands. I breathe hot air onto her sensitive core causing her to grab onto my hair and try and get me where she wants me. I laugh against the skin of her other thigh when I don't give her what she wants and a whine passes her lips.

"Tut, tut." I move against her skin as I start kissing down her leg. "My good girl is being a little impatient." 

"Please daddy." I feel a pool of my own wetness between my thighs at her words. God I never knew she had a daddy kink, heck I didn't even know I had one. 

"Patience baby girl, daddy will look after you." I slide the other heel off and stand back up, taking a few steps back towards the mirror. "On your knees." 

Wanda doesn't waste another second before kneeling in front of me looking between me and the strap that's currently in front of her. She licks her lips as I weave my hand through her hair, tugging on it to get her to look up at me.

"Take it off for me Princess."

"Yes daddy." Wanda's hands fumbles with the harness, only taking a few seconds before she holds it out to the side of us and drops it on the floor. 

"You're such a good girl for me aren't you, princess?" Wanda nods her head.

"Can I make you feel good daddy?" I smile down at the woman on her knees.

"Go ahead baby girl."

Wanda doesn't waste another minute before moving her mouth to my core, her tongue running through my folds collecting my wetness that has been building up. She moves her mouth to wrap around my clit, a moan leaves my lips as I pull on Wanda's hair to get her closer to where I need her. She moans at the action as she pushes a finger into my entrance and starts thrusting it in and out quickly.

I throw my head back moaning loudly as she slides another finger into my entrance humming against my throbbing clit as her tongue rolls over it. I tug at her hair again, wanda's moan vibrating through my whole core while I gasp in surprise at her teeth grazing over the hardened nub. Her fingers start curling on random thrusts, and I look down to her when I feel her pull her face away to see her already looking at me with my juices all over her chin.

"Cum for me daddy." I let out a guttural moan as I'm thrown into my orgasm as Wanda bites down on the inside of my thigh as she curls her fingers for a final time. 

I take a small step back, my hands gently weaving through Wanda's hair who lick her lips humming at the taste of me. She brings her hand up to wipe at her chin, before pushing them past her lips, licking every last bit of me off her face. I pull on her hair gently and her hands move to gold my hips as she stands up. I smile down at Wanda as she is now back to her normal height as she has to tilt her head back to look up at me. I bend down to pull her into a kiss, our lips dancing together as I push my tongue past her lips. When air becomes necessary I part our lips leaning our foreheads together. 

"Turn around to face the mirror for me Princess." Wanda bounces excitedly on her feet as she turns around and I lean across to grab the tie and handcuffs. 

Wanda watches me closely as I weave one of the cuffs through the swirled design of the frame of the mirror. I turn around holding one hand put for Wanda to take and when she does I let her walk in front of me. I push my front to her back, snaking my hands down her arms till wrapping my hands around her wrists. I move her hands into the air pushing them against the top of the mirror palm flat to the glass and make my way next to her as I drop my hands from her wrists. 

I grab her right hand, lifting it up to the handcuff and pulling it around her wrist, pulling it tighter than I did last time because of her reaction in the treehouse. Her moan makes me smirk as I look at her through the mirror seeing her press her thighs together. I stroke my hand up her arm and around her neck as I walk around the back of her and to her other side. I lift up her wrist wrapping with the handcuff making sure it is just as tight as the other one. 

I grab the tie from the mirror and roll it  up as I face Wanda, who is shuffling on her feet with her lip between her teeth as she stares at me with her lust filled eyes. She opens her mouth already ready, but when I use my finger and thumb to close it her pupils become slightly smaller and I see a slither of green. 

"Your hands can't move and you are going to be gagged, so use your feet to tap my leg or stop the ground if you need me to stop. You understand?" She nods her head.

"I understand baby." 

"Okay princess. Open." Her eyes darken once again as she opens her mouth and I place the tie in which she slowly bites down on. "Is it okay?"

Nod. 

"Good girl." My hand strokes her cheek. "Now let daddy look after you." 

Her feet shuffle on the floor slightly as I drag a finger around to her back and down her spine. I see her watching me mirror as I walk over to the strap, taking it into the ensuite and grabbing something to wipe it off and give it a quick clean off. I hear Wanda whine from the other room smirking to myself as I decide that it is clear and safe to use. I put the harness on and walk back into the bedroom and Wanda moans into the tie pulling at the handcuffs that rattle against the metal frame of the mirror as she sees me walking in. 

"Look at you baby girl. So desperate for daddy's cock huh?" 

Wanda nods frantically, her head tilting backwards as her eyes raking over my still only half naked body. I finally pull my shirt off and Wanda whines into the tie at the sight of my braless torso. I stand behind Wanda, hands on her hips as my lips meet the back of her neck and slowly trail small kisses along it to her shoulder. I look at her in the mirror when I hear the rattle of the cuffs against the metal and see Wanda with a pleading look in her eyes. 

I press my teeth into the skin of her shoulder, not hard enough to cause any pain or leave her mark but enough that her body squirms a little at the feeling. I drag my hands up the front of her body until I am cupping her breasts and start to gently massage them. Her head tilts back against my shoulder, since I bending down to match her height, I watch as her hands clench and I clench as her arms pull back at the sudden pressure. 

I drag my teeth back along the top of her shoulders until they meet the base of her neck where I nip at the skin a little more harshly making sure to mark her as mine. I watch in the mirror as her eyes roll to the back of her head, while instantly pinching her hard nipples between my fingers and thumbs. She moans into the tie as her hips buck a couple of times and the toy rubs against her core which causes her back to arch away from my body. 

I move my lips to just below her ear where I know it's most sensitive for her, starting to wind her up as I suck and kiss at the skin. My eyes never leave the mirror watching how she reacts to every little thing I do. I keep my teasing lips against her neck as I slowly drag one of my hands down her front towards her core. As soon as my hand cups her core I moan into her ear, my fingers drenched in her wetness as her hips sink down to gain some friction. 

"My, my, my baby girl. So desperate. So wet. So ready for me to be inside you." I use my feet to spread her legs further apart giving me the best view in the house of my hand against her core. 

"Look at yourself, princess. Look how wet I make you just from tying up. My perfect princess all ready for me to fuck. Isn't that right?"

Wanda eyes flutter open, moving her head off her shoulder as she looks at our bodies in the mirror and a loud moan hardly being muffled by the tie vibrates through her body. She tugs her hands once more in desperation and I let out a small laugh, her head turns to look up at me. Her eyes practically begging me at this point. I give in not wanting to torture her for much longer.

"I've got you baby girl. Just let daddy do all the work." Her head falls back against my shoulder, eyes slamming shut, another moan slips past the tie as push two fingers into her entrance without warning.

I move them quickly and roughly inside her, her whole body moving against mine and I moan in her ear at all the skin on skin contact. I feel her walls flutter for just a second, her hips bucking as I bring my other hand down to playsuit her clit. Her back arches away from my body, her head the only thing that stays in contact with me as I add a third finger. Her knuckles are white with how hard her fists are clenching. Wanda's walls  flutter around my 3 fingers as her back snaps back against my front for a second. 

However, it instantly arches forward again as her walls suffocate my fingers and her arousal covers my hand and wrist, while also rushing down her leg. The moan she lets out is guttural and the tie is doing hardly anything to muffle them at this point as her hips roll against my hand. I slow down my thrusts getting softer and softer with them each time before I feel her walls relax and her back collapses against my front. 

I pull my fingers out, dragging them up Wanda's bare front smiling when I see her small ab muscles twitch at the feeling. I bring my arousal coated hand up to her neck wrapping my wet fingers around it giving it a slight squeeze.

************

"Open your eyes baby girl." Not a second later Wanda is looking me in the eye through the mirror. I don't say anything as I slide the hand back down, Wanda watching it as it disappears behind her back. Before she can even give me a questioning glance her body almost jumps forward as I push the strap into her still soaking entrance. 

"You okay." I let her make the decision about continuing and when her hips push backwards, moaning at the feeling of the strap inside her I take it as my que to start. 

I don't let her into it easily and start with hard harsh thrusts pushing her body more towards the mirror. I move an arm over her shoulder, my hand resting against the glass of the mirror while the other arm wraps around Wanda's waist to keep her close to me. Wanda's hot breath that is seeping out of the tie, plus the mix of out body warmth starts to fog up the mirror. When we can no longer see ourselves Wanda takes this as a sign to lean her head back against my shoulder but her head tilted so her muffled moans vibrate straight against my ear. 

It doesn't take long for another orgasm to wash over her, still sensitive from the other 3. I let her calm down for a second but don't stop my thrusts from building her up to a new orgasm quickly as my hand that rests against her waist moves down to play it her clit. I see her shake her head slightly, not really knowing what it means I soften my thrusts and remove my hand from her clit. But when I feel her foot hit me three times all my movements stop, and I look down to see a few tears pricking her eyes. 

"Oh baby girl. You okay?"

I keep my hand on her waist as my other one immediately pulls the tie out of her mouth discarding it on the floor, before it quickly undoes the handcuffs. I'm glad I kept my other arm around her waist because her body falls back into mine, her knees buckling below her a little as she tries to steady herself now she doesn't have anything to hold onto with. 

"Princess?" A little worried since she hasn't replied and a few years are now rolling down her cheeks. I let out a small breath when her hand lands on top of mine stroking her thumb over my knuckles.

"I'm okay." Her voice is shaky and husky.

"You have tears falling down your face princess, are you sure you're okay?"

"I am. Just feeling a little sensitive, hence the tears." I hum in acknowledgement as I pull us over to the bed, I sit on the edge and Wanda turns around to face me resting her arms on my shoulders and her forehead against mine. My hands land on her hips to keep her upright as I see her legs shake beneath her. 

"Lay down princess. I will use a cloth to sort you out and you can have a bath later." She simply nods moving out of my hold before falling face first into the bed with a giggle. I flip her over, and her hand immediately cups my cheek. 

"Hi baby." She smiles cutely at me.

"Hi princess. Get yourself comfy and we can sort you out." Wanda nods before using her arms to lift her body up the bed. 

I only leave the room for a minute or so, making sure the cloth is soft and the perfect temperature, but by the time I get back in I see Wanda cuddling my pillow trying her best to fight off sleep as she smiles tiredly at me. I carefully sit next to her, wiping up everything I can and making sure she is okay everytime she winces slightly. 

I put the cloth back into the ensuite before climbing into bed with Wanda, pulling the covers over the both of us. Her body gravitated towards mine, her leg swinging over mine as well as her arms and her head resting on my chests. She leaves a small peck on the side of my boob as her fingers gently trace around them, not for anything sexual but because the skin contact and movement is comforting to her. 

"You comfy bug?" Wanda simply nods against my chest, yawning while she does. "Get some sleep. I will wake you up in a few hours, but get some rest." 

I got to move but Wanda pushes her hand flat against my chest, as she mumbles against it. "Stay?"

"Always. I was just going to close the curtains."

"No don't move, you're comfy. Just pull the covers over my head."

"Uh, are you sure? I know how you hate them being around your neck." Her finger starts drawing patterns against my chest again.

"Yeah, with you I know I'm safe just please don't move."

"Okay I won't." 

"I love you." She whispers into my chest as I pull the covers up to the top of my chest and I feel her relax against my body more.

"I love you too princess. Sleep well."

"I always do with you." 

================================

Word Count: 8270

The daddy kink wasn't huge I know, but I want to see what people think before I add it to more smuts....

See you in the next chapter. Any spelling errors or grammar mistakes, I'm sorry I kind of wrote this half asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 3.7K 50
Y/N had been charged with picking kids up from school to take them to the aftercare she worked at. She meets one of the kid's teachers which she beco...
14.7K 226 14
Wanda Maximoff and Natasha Romanoff have been married for nearly a decade, but they've never gotten themselves into a situation quite like this befor...
325K 10.2K 26
Y/n is an aspiring musician who spends her days fetching coffee and scheduling meetings for A-list celebrity, Elizabeth Olsen, and her nights perform...
887K 24.5K 51
(Book 1/3 of Club Echo) Y/N is a very well known DJ at a popular club in LA. What happens when one day a certain celebrity by the name of Elizabeth...