Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

By WandaFiction

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... More

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
Accent
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Sounds Like A Date
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Trust is Not Like Candy
Morning Bliss
Sisterly Advice
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Love Language
The Friends
Hela's Kitchen
The Question
From Second To First
Mr Blue Sky
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Water Fight
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Superhero Trio
Pancakes and L Bombs
10 Out Of 10 Dive
Tickle Monster
Sarah Stark
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Family
Search Party
Bowl of Popcorn
Pet Names
Trying Something New
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
I Need You
Your Flaws Are Your Strengths
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
A+
Dynamic
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Control
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Daddy
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Happy
Halloween
What's In The Box?
Hired
I've Got You
Missed Morning Message
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Your Wish Is My Command
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me

Your Third Love

7.6K 224 271
By WandaFiction

⚠️No warnings just merry Christmas eve from me to your! or merry Christmas for those who celebrate it! Damn you time zones⚠️

Me and Wanda knock on the cabin door, both of us checking ourselves over to make sure we look decent to avoid any unwanted questions. I leave a small kiss on the side of her head as the door opens to reveal a smug looking Kate.

"You can both still walk then?" Wanda's face flushes red, stuffing it into my chest as she grumbles against my chest.

"Of course. We had to be able to climb down the tree otherwise we probably would have kept going into next week." I laugh when Wanda glares up at me, her fingers pinche at my skin by my rib - causing my body to jerk to the side - in warning to shut up.

"Please say you cleaned up after yourself and didn't leave a mess behind. Did you wear protection?" Wanda turns around slapping Kate in the arm as her face burns a bright red. 

"Of course we did, didn't end up using the condoms you so gratefully left in the draws, but I did steal a few just in case we need them on future endeavours." Kate raises an eyebrow at me as Wanda buries her face back into my chest shuffling on her feet. 

"Oh wow." Kate seems to understand my small insinuation as Wanda grumbles against my chest about us bullying her.

"It's okay princess, we are only messing. You shouldn't be embarrassed Kate means no harm with her words, she is just joking around." 

"Yeah, it takes a lot to weird me out." Wanda sends her a shy smile and we take that as a good sign as Kate moves to the side. "Please come in. My mother has something she wants to say." 

Me and Wanda both look at each other warily before shuffling our way inside the cabin, hanging our coats up and taking our snow covered shoes off. I look down to my top to see there is a stain from where Wanda sat on me, and Wanda's eyes widen as she looks down to it, her cheeks flushing a new shade of pink all the way up to her ears. Kate turns around to see what's holding us up from following her down the hall and when she sees me trying to rub the stain off she bursts out laughing. Mine and Wanda's head whip around to look at the laughing girl, and Wanda once again huffs in annoyance at the fact she doesn't find this a laughing matter.

Or she is just highly embarrassed because it is very funny.

"I still have some of your spare clothes in my drawer from last time you were here Y/n, all nice and washed." She looks at Wanda whose face is burning bright red. "Shall we grab a drink Wanda while we wait so you have a chance to go back to not looking like a tomato."

"Uhm, yeah I could get a water." Wanda stands up on her tiptoes leaving a small peck on my lips. 

"Can't believe I have to clean up after your mess." I murmur against her lips and she gasps before flicking my forehead and I feign hurt stumbling backwards a few steps holding my head.

"Maybe next time you will think before being rude."

"I wasn't being rude, I was being honest." 

"Same thing sometimes." I give Wanda a cheeky smile as Kate rolls her eyes heading to the kitchen to wait for Wanda, and I step forward to pull Wanda into a hug.

"I'm sorry princess, I didn't mean to embarrass you in front of Kate. I love you." She hums against my chest, her hands snaking up my chest to my cheeks where she tilts my head down as she rests her chin on my chest. 

"I love you too. Now go get changed so we can see what Eleanor wants." 

"I won't be long." I leave a small peck on her lips and swat at her butt as she turns around to join Kate in the kitchen. 

Instead of glaring at me she looks over her shoulder with her lip between her teeth, her eyes raking up and down my body as she continues to walk into the kitchen. As soon as she enters the kitchen I rush upstairs heading into Kate's room and rummage through her draws for one of my shirts. I pull out a grey shirt with the batman symbol on it laughing at the memories as Kate got it for me as an April fools knowing I was not a fan of the film. I put it on anyway knowing in time Wanda will probably steal it anyway so it will no longer be a problem.

I skip down the stairs minding my own business when I hear a squeal come from the kitchen, so I speed up my walking to get to the kitchen. I stop to lean against the door frame, my arms folding over my chest as I watch Kate being chased around the kitchen by a very red faced Wanda. Both of them are laughing their heads off so I know I don't need to intervene, so I chose to just watch them until they notice me. 

After another 30 seconds or so Kate spots me, not hesitating for a second to pull me off the door frame and use my body as a shield as Wanda comes to a stop in front of me. She looks past me slightly to see Kate duck behind me more. Wanda then looks up at me giving me a slow head tilt and I hold my hands up in surrender. 

"She is using me. I have no part in protecting her." Wanda stops tilting her head standing on her tiptoes to give my lips a small kiss. 

"Traitor." Kate hisses behind me.

"Well she must be chasing you for a reason." I turn around grabbing Kate by the shoulders before spinning us both around so she is in front of Wanda. 

"I didn't do anything." Kate looks worriedly up to me as Wanda tilts her head smirking.

"I wouldn't lie if I were you. Angry women are scary, let alone if that woman is Sokovian." Kate looks back to Wanda with a shy smile. 

"Sorry not sorry." Kate tries to run but my grip on her shoulders tightens and I manage to keep her still.

"Wanda darling, what did Kate do to deserve being chased around the kitchen?" I ask in a mocking tone looking at Kate so she knows I'm siding with Wanda.

"She teased me about something and then when I was trying to come up with a comeback she teased me more, so I just decided that chasing her around was my best option." I giggle at the explanation as Wanda, she is literally a child sometimes, takes a step closer to Kate who tries to wiggle out of my grasp, a playful smile on her face.

"Wanda, no. No." Kate pleads as she once again tries to get away but I hold her still. "Wanda I mean it, you tickle me and I won't look after the boys tomorrow." Kate turns her head away preparing for the tickle attack.

"You wouldn't?" Wanda gasps, her eyes flicking up to me asking me if she is for real, but when I shake my head Wanda smirks at Kate who slowly looks back to her. "No, you wouldn't because. You're too kind, not too."

"No, I, uh, I really would." Wanda raises a questioning eyebrow as she takes a step closer. 

"Oh really?" Wanda presses her hand against Kate's side, starting to dig her fingers in,looking directly in her eyes as she tilts her head slightly. 

"Fucking dammit. Fine I couldn't say no to looking after the boys."

"That's what I thought." Not a moment later Wanda starts to tickle up Kate's sides causing her to jerk away from me. I slide my hands around the front of my chest, locking my hands together as I pull her closer to me to stop her from moving. 

"Ahhh! No, stop. Please." Wanda just giggles evilly as she continues her attack as Kate's head moves side to side her legs kicking out slightly. "Okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

Wanda's attack immediately stops, my hold on Kate relaxing and she wiggles out from my arms walking a few steps away. She turns back around poking her tongue out to me, so I flip her off and Wanda tilts her head. Kate scampers out of the kitchen and me and Wanda break into a fit of laughter. 

"You are an evil, evil woman." I point jokingly towards Wanda who just curtseys. 

"I try my best." I hum in response wrapping my arms around the top of her shoulders and neck, her hands come to rest on my waist as we gently start to sway in a circle.

"What did she tease you about anyway?" Wanda gives her head a small shake, pressing her lips together as her eyes look into mine.

"Not important." 

"Well it must have been something to get you to chase her around. I mean she is the 19 year old, not you. I remember you telling me once that you were a responsible adult." Wanda looks up to the ceiling pretending to mull over my words before she smiles back at me.

"I don't remember that." 

"Oh no?" I raise my eyebrows as we continue to sway around together.

"No." I lean down to rest my lips against hers, wanda's eyes flutter closed at the feeling of my lips grazing hers.

"I love you princess." Wanda smiles against my lips.

"I love you too dorogaya." 

She tilts her head up slightly so our lips connect and I pay all of my attention on her bottom lip, pulling it between mine sucking gently on it earning a small moan from the older woman. I move my lips to pay attention to her top one, giving it the same treatment. My hands at the back of her neck hold onto her hair and I give it a small tug, she gasps against my mouth which allows me to push my tongue into her mouth and start exploring. Her tongue fights for dominance but when I pull her hair again she gives in walking a few paces backwards, her hands on my hips pulling me with her, until her back hits the counter. 

Once we have to start breathing through our noses I slow the kiss down, pulling her bottom lip with me as I pull away and release it with a pop. Wanda presses her lips together savouring the kiss, her eyes remain closed and my hands move from her neck to cup her face. My thumbs rub gentle circles around her cheeks and when her eyes flutter open I'm meant with nothing but a fuzzy look and love filled eyes. 

"You haven't called me that in a while." 

She scrunches her brows in surprise at my statement.

"Dorogaya. You haven't called me it, for a while, it's always baby or Y/n."  Wanda gives me a small smile as her hands move up to rub up and down the outside of my arms.

"Well you are my dorogaya, my baby and you are my Y/n. I'm your princess, your cuddle bug and your baby." I smirk down at her remembering the small slip up I definitely heard back in the treehouse. 

"There is something else I think you want to call me too, isn't there?" I hold in my laugh as Wanda’s face flushes bright red 

"I don't know what you're talking about." She mumbles weakly in the space between.

"Sure you don't." Before I can say anything else we hear loud footsteps behind us.

"Stop making love in my kitchen, my mother is waiting." Wanda presses her forehead against my chest and I leave a small kiss on the crown of it.

"We aren't doing anything apart from talking, Kate." I look behind me to see her hand over her eyes as she peaks through a small gap in her fingers and lets out a sigh of relief when she sees I'm telling the truth. 

"Right anyway, my mom has this whole ass apology planned out and if you don't get in there now she is going to chicken out and not say anything. So please stop making me feel single with all your gay ass PDA and get into the living room." 

"We are going, we are going. Don't get yourself in a twist." I turn me and Wanda around who still has her forehead against my chest and start walking us towards Kate. 

Wanda turns around after a few steps, pulling my arms down over her shoulders holding my hands against her chest as we continue to walk. She keeps her feet moving in time with mine as we make it to the living room door where Kate is holding the door handle waiting for us. Wanda tilts her head backwards looking up to me with adoration filling her eyes and puckering up her lips. 

"Good luck kiss?" She makes kissing noises, and Kate jokingly gags as I bring my lips down to Wanda's in a chaste kiss.

"Let's get this over with." I mumble against her lips moving Wanda to my side and connecting our hands as Kate opens the door holding it open for us. 

Me and Wanda walk inside, the boys and Janet aren't present and when I look back to Kate to question it she points outside. I nudge Wanda's shoulder, nodding towards the window and a large smile makes it onto her face. Janet is helping the twins to build a snowman, all 3 of them rolling up their own part of the snowman. I can see their red noses and rosey cheeks from here and the way they are laughing and smiling. My eyes flick to Eleanor who is sitting in her armchair looking guilty and a little sorry for herself. Me and Wanda find a spot on the couch while Kate makes her way outside to join the boys. As soon as the sliding door closes Eleanor looks up to us.

"I want to apologise. To both of you."

I squeeze Wanda's hand as I see her nervously biting at her lip, silently asking if she is okay. She takes a quick glance at me, squeezing my hand back and a quick smile appears and quickly disappears letting me know she is okay but a little uncomfortable. I look down to our joined hands, starting to rub my thumb across her knuckles while my other hand rests on my knee trying to stop my leg from bouncing. 

"Firstly, I want to apologise to you Wanda. I don't even know you, I didn't give you the chance to even introduce yourself before I said what I said. I saw the bruise on Y/n's nose and thought the worst. I didn't want her going through the same thing she went through last time, and when I saw the bruise I assumed the worst without even letting you explain. I, especially, shouldn't have said those things in front of your boys. They had questions and I told them it's not my place to tell them because it's not my story to tell. I'm sorry for judging your character before even getting to know you." 

Wanda stays quiet, her head ticking to the side, pressing her lips together letting out a small breath as her eyes look down to her lap. Her thumb presses down repeatedly on her index finger on her left hand, and I can feel her other one fidget in mine. She looks back up at Eleanor who still looks guilty but doesn't want to push her luck with excuses. 

"It's not what you accused me of that hurt me. I mean sure I felt upset and angry at myself that I come across as a person who would do such a thing to someone they love with every fibre of their being. But I got over your words quickly because I know I'm not that sort of person. What hurt me the most was the look on Y/n's face as you said what you did to her in the kitchen. I have already let all my anger about it out, so I am not going to shout but I will say what I said again. You should never use someone's past against them and it's absolutely horrible that you did. Y/n looks up to you as you are so important to her and to have you say that to her. Well, I'm not Y/n so I can't say how it made her feel but the look on her face told me all I needed to know about what was going on. So don't apologise to me about something that I would have probably had the same reaction if it were one of my boys because it's just a parental instinct and we always find ourselves jumping the gun. You need to apologise to Y/n for what you said to her. Now I am going to go outside and help the twins finish their snowman while you talk because I think you two need a private moment."

And just like that Wanda leaves a small peck on the side of my head whispering that she will come running if I need her, before sending a warning glare to Eleanor and disappearing back into the hallway to grab her coat and warm clothes. We hear the front door open meaning she is going to walk around to the back, my eyes flick back to Eleanor as she clears her throat and sits up straighter.

"I won't apologise to you Y/n. My words may have been harsh, and they may have been to the point but everything I said to you was the honest truth." 

I scoff and my head shakes in disbelief, my jaw wide open as my eyes search Eleanor's face to tell me if she is being serious. Her face is stern and honest and I feel my heart drop to my stomach. She's being serious. 

"You….you think I'm weak?" I swallow harshly trying to stop my voice from breaking.

"That's not what I said. I said you couldn't protect yourself." 

"Same difference really." I push my face into my hands, my elbows move to rest on my knees. 

"No it's not. Look Y/n, you need to listen to what I'm saying. How I said it earlier, was completely wrong. Can you at least let me explain what I mean?" I look over the tips of my fingers to Eleanor whose eyes are silently pleading with me.

"Fine." My hands slide to hold the side of my face as I look down to my feet. 

"When I said you couldn't protect yourself, I didn't mean you were weak because you aren't. You are one of the strongest people I know. You have been through so much in so little time and you are still here. Sat down, living and breathing. That takes a lot of strength. So please don't ever think of yourself as weak. What I am trying to tell you is you can't stand up for yourself, not truly. You pretend to take everything with a pinch of salt and pretend shit doesn't bother you when it does. I didn't mean you couldn't protect yourself from Steph, because until you get out of that sort of relationship there is no protecting one's self without repercussions. I meant you can't protect your mind from itself. You have been through so much trauma that your brain does not know how to cope sometimes, it shuts down. Little things set you off. Yes I thought Wanda had left that bruise and I got angry, but when you told me she didn't I lost it more because I thought your mind had gone back to the mindset which you had with Steph. I thought you were making excuses. Y/n, your mind has been broken and reformed so many times that everytime it builds itself back up the cracks that have formed never properly seal. You are one thing away from it crumbling and I wanted to make sure that you had enough of yourself left to let people help you. Because you can't do this on your own, not anymore. You have friends, family and now a girlfriend and the twins to think about and not just yourself. I don't want something to snap in your mind that changes you for the worst. So no, you can't protect yourself. Not without the help and protection from others. So no I am not sorry for what I said to you, I'm just sorry for the way I said it."

"I don't know what to feel. What your saying makes sense, but it's upsetting that you think that. It hurts even more because I know what you're saying is the truth. I promise you I'm working on it when me and Wanda get back to New York. I've got therapy. I've got Wanda. I've got family and friends. I'm working on it, I promise."

"I believe you Y/n. Just don't go bending over backwards for other people's happiness. What once was broken can be fixed, it can be glued and stuck back together. But if something bends in so many different ways under the strain of the weight it's holding it will never get back to its true shape. There will always be little dents, marks and it will never be what it once was. So please don't go bending out of shape for others while also trying to put yourself back together. It's not healthy and it's not what you need right now. What you do need is that girlfriend of yours to be supportive of the future decisions you make about how you go about sticking your mind back together. Let her help you also, because I know you're not always very good at asking for help. If you want to shut the world out because you are having one of those days, please leave a crack in the door just so she can check on you. Just because you want to shut the whole world out some days doesn't mean you have to." 

"I don't want the world to know how broken and bent out of shape I am." I whisper out, Eleanor's words hitting hard as my eyes start to gloss over.

"And that's okay. That woman out there loves you Y/n, I mean she went up against me in a shouting match. Who the fuck does that?" I let out a giggle knowing Eleanor can be very scary and is a very powerful woman who could have someone's job taken away from them with a click of her finger.

"Apparently Wanda." I smile at the thought of her going all Sokovian on Eleanor.

"She even spat some shit it in what I can only assume to be Russian. She defended you without you even being here, which is more than most people do for anyone. It normally ends up with them being loyal when you're there but not bothering you if you're not. But that woman out there." 

I look up to Eleanor who is pointing outside so my eyes follow it out and I see Wanda laughing as Tommy pushes snow into her face. Billy is being pinned to the ground by Kate who has a fistful of snow hovering it above his head slowly letting it drop down onto his face. I see Janet minding her own business and finishing off the snowman. My eyes flick to Eleanor who has moved to sit next to me wrapping an arm around my shoulder. Her chin rests on my other shoulder while we both stare out of the window.

"That woman right there Y/n, will do anything to protect you. How long have you been together?"

"We officially met on the 10th last month, she asked me to be her girlfriend on the 25th of last month. So just over a month from that point." 

"And she is already protecting you like she did, I never saw Steph come close to that or even Sarah really. Can I tell you something my mother once told me?"

"Of course." I turn to give her my full attention."

"It's said that we all fall in love with 3 people over our lifetime. Your first love is young love, usually happens at a young age. But with this first love you tend to grow apart or start arguing over silly things and call it quits. Now I know Sarah was your first love and was torn from you, but I think even you can admit that you were slowly growing apart. So you will look back on your first love and maybe you think to yourself that it wasn't love, but it was. It was love because that's what you knew love to be." 

"The second person?" 

"The second love is always the hardest. You get hurt, it doesn't have to be the way you got hurt but it can be nonetheless. This hurt is about betrayal, the lies, the drama and the damage caused. This love teaches you lessons and it teaches you how to be stronger. However, this love teaches you the difference between good and bad people and it allows you to grow. This love allows you to realise what you love about love and what you don't. You know exactly what you do and don't want."

"What about the third love?" Eleanor smiles brightly at me.

"The third love is the love that comes blindly. You don't see it coming. There is no warning about this one. It just creeps up on you ever so silently. It's a love that you don't go looking for, it's a love that comes and finds you. This love allows any of your walls that you have built up or are building up to be broken down. You will care about the person without even trying, it just comes naturally and takes no effort or even thought. It's an instinct. They may look nothing like those you've had crushes on before but you will always get lost in their eyes. You see the beauty in all their imperfections even if they don't see it themselves, but you are able to show them just how beautiful they are to you. You hide nothing from them, you are an open book awaiting them to read you end to end over and over again. This 3rd love is the love where you want the marriage, and the family with them. This love is so powerful you thank whatever deity you believe in or the universe itself for bringing you together. This 3rd person is the person you truly love." 

"That's amazing to think about." My eyes wander back outside when I hear Wanda's addicting laugh muffled through the glass and see both the twins piled on top of her while Kate records.

"And Y/n." I turn back to look at Eleanor.

"Yeah?"

"Wanda is your third love and I am certain with every fibre in my being you are hers." 

"You think so?" I take a quick glance back outside before Eleanor's hand is cupping my cheek and making me look back at her.

"I do. I see it when she looks at you. She gets lost in your eyes just as much as you get lost in hers." I feel my bottom lip quivering slightly and my eyes start to fill with tears. The moment Eleanor sees this she pulls me into a hug, which is a little awkward as we are both sitting on the couch with our feet on the floor but it's comforting nevertheless.

"Thank you." It's all I can muster not really knowing what else to say.

"Don't thank me. Thank that woman out there." I let out a small giggle as I sniffle trying to calm myself down. "How about we go and join them, hmm?"

"Let me get my coat and shoes." 

~~~~~

My chest is rising up and down quickly with every rushed breath I take as I try to calm myself down. My eyes close for a second as I take a large breath in and slowly release it. My hands either side of my body keep me upright and stable as my feet push me further back against the solid object I'm leaning against. My head tilted backwards as my throat burns from the joyful shouting. 

I open my eyes only to quickly close them again and move it to the side only just avoiding the object that comes flying to my face. I scramble to my feet dodging yet another white object as I slide behind the tree hiding myself. I slowly crouch down grabbing a snowball of my own and count to three before I lean out from the tree and throw the snowball.

I watch as it hits Tommy square in the chest and he takes a couple steps back in surprise. Unfortunately, my gloating smile does not protect me from anything when my head is forced to the side by an ice cold snowball that breaks apart and falls to the floor and inside my coat. I dance around on my feet swatting at my coat to try and get the snow out, but it's no use and when I realise I'm now out in the open it's too late.

I look up to see everyone looking at me with a snowball in their hand, smiling evilly as they all get ready to attack me. I roll my shoulders back and pump my arms down my side once like I'm reloading them and get in a stance that should allow me to dodge them. Tommy throws the first one and with a simple turn of my body the snowball whizzes past my ear. Billy takes this opportunity to throw his but I simply duck down avoiding his attempt. Kate throws hers and at the same time as Eleanor and Janet throw theirs. I manage to avoid getting hit by ducking and rolling along the floor. As I get up a snowball makes contact with my face and when I look at the red-headed culprit I can't even be mad because the laugh she lets out as she high fives the others could melt me into a puddle. 

However, it's below freezing so I can't possibly melt and I take their distracted state as an opportunity for revenge. I quickly make several snowballs and start throwing them one by one. I manage to hit both Tommy and Billy before the others could register what was going on. Janet gave no fight, standing still as I throw the snowball at her. Eleanor tries her best to dodge, deciding to duck but she should have jumped as the snowball hits her smack in the face. Kate manages to dodge my first throw but slips on some ice landing hard on her back. I walk up to her dropping the snowball on her face from above and laugh when groans about it being cold.

I look around for my last target and see Wanda bouncing side to side on her feet, the corner of her lip between her teeth as she half smirks at me. I raise my arm looking at her movements and calculating when I need to throw the snowball. Wanda waves her fingers at me telling me to 'bring it', so without a second thought I throw the snowball right towards her chest. 

My jaw drops though when Wanda plants her feet on the ground, bending herself backwards. One hand landing in the snow while the other stretches straight out above her head, in line with her body, as the snowball trails straight over her. It misses by a mile since she is now practically doing the limbo. She stands back up gracefully, wiping her hand that was in the snow on her pants before looking at me with a shit eating grin. 

I smile at her, ushering her over to me. She hesitates for a second before seeing no ulterior motives, but keeps a close eye on me to make sure I'm not being sneaky sneaky. I hold my arms open, Wanda smiles once she decides she is safe leaning her body against mine. Her arms wrap around my waist while mine wrap around her neck pulling her closer to me. We both get lost in each other's eyes for just a second before the laughs of the twins grab our attention.

Wanda turns in my arms, her back now against my front and pulls my arms back over her shoulders. She cups my hands in hers, which is quite funny to see as my hands are quite a bit bigger than hers, moving them up so she can wrap them around her mouth and nose. She starts breathing out hot air and I feel the warmth tingle my cold fingers as her hands gently rub up and down my hands creating more warmth. 

I bend down to give her a small kiss on the temple before resting my chin where her neck meets her shoulder. She turns her head slightly to try and look at me but gives up when she realises I'm not moving. My thumbs start to stroke at her skin and I smirk against her neck as I drag my lips up to her ear. 

"If I knew you were that flexible we could have used it to our advantage." Wanda bites her bottom lip as her face flushes but I hear a small groan from the back of her throat. I go to say something else but I spy the boys running towards us so place my chin back down and smile innocently at the boys.

"Mom, y/n can me and Tommy come back here tomorrow? We really want to do more archery and Kate told us to ask you first. So here I am asking you two." I turn to look at Wanda as she is their mom so she has final say. 

"As long as you make sure you wrap up warm and behave then yes you can come back tomorrow."

"We will and when are we ever not behaved?" Me and Wanda both giggle at Tommy a little but Wanda doesn't let it last long as she turns to parental mode.

"I mean it. You listen to everything Kate tells you and don't do anything unless told to do so. It's cold, and if you don't listen you could get hurt. So please listen to Kate, Eleanor and Janet. I don't want one of them phoning me because you are causing trouble."

"Yes mom. Thank you mom." The boys run back off to share the news with the others and I turn my head to look at Wanda's side profile.

"Well now we have the cabin to ourselves tomorrow." Wanda turns her head to look at me and I can already see her pupils dilating at the thought.

"It's our last day, might as well make it something to remember."

================================

Word Count: 5919

Are you ready for tomorrow's chapter? 😈

Also realised I made a mistake in the chapter where I introduced Kate. I had said she was 22 in that chapter but in a previous chapter said she was 19. So in this story Kate is 19, the issue has been rectified in any the other chapter as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Unknown By E

Fanfiction

133K 4K 72
Ever since her brother Tony Stark became a billionaire off of his sisters idea of JARVIS, not giving her credit, she decided to cut herself from the...
42.8K 2.3K 24
Wanda is the good student. Straight As and mummy's and daddy's perfect girl. Y/N is the rebel that everyone loves.
2.1K 128 7
Wanda Maximoff X Male Reader Y/n is fresh out of high school and takes up a job babysitting to earn some cash before College. Deciding to take a gap...
9.2K 301 10
It's Wanda Maximoff and Y/N L/N's wedding day. As they prepare for their big day, they can't help but reminisce about some of the most important mom...