HUMAN

By sadhappysoul

Alpha J is faced with a hard decision of choosing between the tradition that has been kept in check for 40 ye... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
HAPPY HOLIDAYS 💝
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 40

1.6K 132 65
By sadhappysoul

"What in the world?" Mild protested, "He is a male!"

"He bled and fainted. His senses have heightened. He can smell your sweat and the biggest telltale is his hearing has heightened. That's why he is complaining of loud noises." Vin explained.

"He just received his hearing back." Mew reminded. "He was deaf remember. Don't be mistaking cancer for ridiculous things." Mew dismissed Vin and when he faced Gulf he knew he was in trouble.

Gulf's face spelled offended. "So are you saying me being pregnant with your pup is ridiculous?" Gulf was ready to attack him for his diction.

"No I'm saying-

-Add mood swings on top." Vin interrupted.

Mew turned to Vin ready to swear.

"Prove me wrong." Vin arrogantly added with a smug face.

"This is why a unification won't work because we're incompatible."

"Please quiet everyone!" Mild shouted to get everyone to be quiet and Gulf winced at the loud voice. "There's like 5 conversations going on with the three of you. Unification, cancer and pregnancy." He looked at Vin. "Couldn't you come up with something reasonable. He is a human male."

"The more reason why this might be a possibility." Vin argued.

Mew sighed and rubbed his forehead with his pointy finger.

"They said it's a tumor growing in his abdomen."

"You could've just said stomach!" Vin was a pain but he continued, "I know this is absurd but why would he grow a tumor right after mating? A mate's semen during mating ceremony is more of medicine why would it cause harm instead of repairing?"

Vin was making sense Mew acknowledged but, "They said he is a human that why it was toxic for him."

"Trust me on this." The conviction in Vin's voice made him look cool. Mild observed. "That tumor could have been his viscera rearranging to make space for hosting a baby." Vin finished proud.

"But my doctor-

-I'm an alpha Mew. I'm more knowledgeable than your doctor. Trust me!"

Mild fell in love.

Mew scoffed feeling ruffled up. Whenever Vin opened his mouth, it felt like a challenge to Mew. He didn't want to trust Vin just because.

"When are you leaving?" Mew asked out of the blue and he earned a good slap on his thigh from Gulf. "Be nice."

"I'm trying but he is making it hard for me." Mew complained.

"So you don't like the idea of me being pregnant but you danced with joy when Becky was pregnant." Gulf brought back accusations from nowhere.

Mew almost fell off the couch at the mention of Becky.  "Baby I never danced with joy."

Vin turned around at the direction of the kitchen. "You bet there is popcorn somewhere in there?" He asked Mild in a whisper.

Mew growled angry. Vin was getting under his skin but Gulf was not having it. "No this is about you and I right now," Gulf scolded "and I heard you by the way and stop." Gulf scolded pointing at Vin but facing Mew.

"Babe hear me out." All endearments were coming out of a flustered Mew. "I'm worried about you. I've never seen a male getting pregnant. With her it was normal."

"So basically you're calling me abnormal. On top of being an abomination to your father I'm abnormal to you?"

Mew froze. Just how did he get there? He swore they were cuddling just five minutes ago.

"Mood swings I called it." Vin answered Mews thoughts.

"You just stop. Seriously. Stop." Mild warned his mate. He was making things worse.

Mew apologized. "I'm sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean to do that. I'm only worried about you. You've been in the pack hospital more than you've slept in my bed. Just earlier you were bleeding and I've been scared shitless. Truth be told if being pregnant risks your life I don't want it. We just found our footing in this. I can't risk more accidents again. I want you happy and not sick every minute of the day."

"So you're calling me-

-I'm not calling you a sickling darling. I just care about you is all."

"Well took you long enough."
Was it supposed to be like this? Mew wondered.

"I'm worried about you too Gulf." Mild decided to be a Beta. "Leader is right. If being pregnant which is still absurd at this point makes you unhealthy I would rather you go without it."

"The elder will be happy."

"I'm not doing that. I'm not putting the elders happiness before your health. You come first before any pregnancy or any council member."

That calmed Gulf down. "But if it turns out to be really pregnancy I want to keep it."

"Luna!" Mew was about to repeat what he had just said but Gulf quietened down with a shhhhh "If I can give you a family I would do it with no question asked."

Mew hugged Gulf gently this time whispering and breathing softly to not annoy him. "Let's confirm it first. I want a family too but I don't want to lose you. And more than that, I don't want my hope raised for something that hasn't been confirmed yet."

"I agree." Gulf agreed.

Vin smiled. "I guess this is what I needed to see."

"He is not bad Vin." Mild defended his leader.

"I know now. Ok. I think we need to get rid of those council."

Mild stared at Vin as if he were crazy. They were having a moment and then he just blurts out things without giving warning.

"This is my pack Vin please watch your mouth." Mew warned.

"As long as they are around you'll always be a shadow. The reason why you don't trust your alpha is because of those olders." Vin explained.

"Elders." Mild corrected.

"The old ones and the elder ones make olders." Vin explained. He was calculative and Mild was learning. Their personality was so going to match.

"They've been here forever. And besides I don't have a commander nor do I have a beta. Why would I get rid of the council?"

"Why do you not have a beta? Am I not right here?" Mild's forehead was creased with confusion.

"Are you not coming with me?" Vin asked Mild also confused.

"No I'm not." There was no lie spoken. "Are you not staying here?" It was Mild's turn to ask seriously and this interaction was hilarious but no one was in the mood for laughing.

"I'm not going to up and leave and go with you. I hope you were not expecting that when you came here!!"

Vin was speechless. He had expected that when he came here.

Vin turned to Mew as if the conversation with Mild had not happened. "The more reason why you don't need those lazy asses."

"Alpha Vin I'm not going to sit through a series of insults on my pack members."

"Well he has a point." Gulf added and Mew just stared at him surprised he was taking Vin's side.

"I'm just saying you have a beta and a Luna. Do you need a back up account?" Vin 's choice of words was too much for any serious conversation.

Gulf muffled his laugh and turned away. Just what were they doing here because all evening they'd been fighting and kicking each other.

"I agree with him leader. To tell the truth we've all suffered dearly because of the elders if you really think about it. My father was never against homosexuals. But because the council brainwashed the packs mindset everything became a mess. I'm up for the council dissolving."

"Me too." Gulf shyly raised his hand. They have to go.

When Vin saw he was not getting through Mew he added, "That's my condition for a peace treaty."

"Vin!!!"

"You won't ever get peace from them when you become an alpha." V in reasoned.

"Right now alpha J is not really in charge?" Mild informed Vin.

"Well because he killed a pack member." Me justified.

"All I'm just saying is free yourself from them right now so you can be the best alpha to your pack. Am I not doing well as an alpha? I promise you you can also do it. You have two of the most amazing creatures I've come across." Vin was about to get emotional but Mild broke it.

"I just met you how do you know I'm amazing?"

Vin looked at Mild and blinked his eyes endlessly as if he had something bothering him in the eyes.

Vin turned to the couple ready to continue where he left off, "My point is can we crush in the basement?"

Gulf but his lips from laughing. Vin hadn't changed at all.

"Is that your point? Wanting to crush in my basement?"

"Upon having a first hand experience the basement is really safe but you should suck your doctors. Seriously. I veto the hospital."

Mew just shook his head as if he was giving up on Vin. Mild had a great load on his hands with him.

"Get out of my house." Mew said leading a sleepy Gulf to their bedroom.

A few hours later, during dawn Mild was coming in Mew's office quietly. "Figured you're going to be here."

"You know me so well. I'm just trying to wrap my head  around everything."

"The pregnancy?" Mild asked sitting down.

"I just can't help but feel like this is not the time for pregancy. I can't let my pup out when the pack is a mess."

"I think it's the perfect timing. Use the pregnancy to cement your relationship with him. Then use it to claim your spot as an alpha. I know Vin may be extra but he has a point we don't need them Mew. I'm ready to fight anything just so they can dissolve. We can do this. Let's do this for the juniors."

Mew had been thinking about this too.

"Vin said as an exchange for the seniors dissolving the council, he is ready to give up ¾ of no man's land."

Mew smiled his interest piqued, "I need that in writing."

No man's land had been one of the reasons Bittè and Oaklagen fought endlessly after homosexuality. Getting that land was the most successful act he could do for his pack and suddenly the future was looking bright.

"Beta, set me a private meeting with the Alpha of Bittè. I believe we have serious matters to discuss."

"Yes leader." Official business was on.

This was the mark of a new Era in Oaklagen and on the root of all this impending change was the human.

His Human!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 10.9K 40
Not your typical Alpha and his human mate story. A bit of twist and turn and mostly with lots of sassiness from his human mate counterparts. Alpha...
212K 10K 26
Where Gulf is a university student and Mew is the CEO of one of the largest banks in Southeast Asia. What happens when Gulf becomes Mew's new persona...
302K 13.6K 61
Mew suppasit, a deadly mafia leader in Russia but no one know his real name , he is called as Thunder . Every one is feared of Mew in all countries b...