Guilty pleasures I

Par lloovvemmee

Enzo Marchetti had always been a man with a plan. And his current plan was to find the perfect woman to settl... Plus

𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝
𝙻𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚘 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒
𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚊-𝙻𝚎𝚎 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Update.

Chapter 6

464 5 1
Par lloovvemmee

"Another round?"

"Want another round"? "Yeah go on then might aswell since this is probably my last time going to a club".

"He isn't all bad he probably likes you", Lexi says smirking. "Yeah right I fucking hate him he has no chance". "Lets go dance", i reply.

They both finished their rounds before walking over to the dance floor finding a spot for them both to dance in before a group of boys walked over.

"Omg look at the dark haired one". "You should shoot your shot", i say smirking. "What about you"? She asks. "Nah I'm okay single". "More for me then", lexi says signalling for the group to come over and dance with them.

-

Enzo's pov:

"Where is lexi"? "Did you tell her about the meeting". "Yeah I told her before and she said she will be down soon".

"Someone go and get her". "Boss". "What". "Arias not in her room". "Porca puttana"! (Ffs)

"Get the cctv running they have probably gone out together". "They were seen getting into the car looking like there going to a party".

"Let me see". "Ring everyone on security for the clubs in this area they haven't gone far".

"Ring me when you find out Caleb, santi lets go".

-

3rd person:

"He's so hot aria you should definitely get with one of his friends". "I'm good honestly". "If you say so another round"? "Of course". "Okay".
"Can we have more shots here please"!

-

"Okay yeah this is the last otherwise I'm going to be sick". "You know what fixes that"? "What"? I reply. "Dancing lets go", lexi says pulling me to the dance floor.

"Hey again". "Hi this is my friend aria want to dance"? "Your free to join me and my friends", He says. "Perfect come on aria lets go".

"What's your name"? One of the guy says leaning towards my ear. "Aria you"? "Vince". "Nice name". "Thanks yours isn't half bad".

"Want to dance"?He says holding out his palm. "Of course", i reply.

-

Enzo's pov:

"Where the fuck are they"? "There at the nightclub round the corner Mike said lexi came by with aria".

"Okay keep me updated". "Lets go".

-

3rd person:

Both aria and vince were fully drunk at this point wobbling around on the floor as lexi and her partner danced under the light.

"No thank you", aria says moving his hands from her hips. "Why not"? "Because I don't want to". "Oh come on we are just dancing what's the deal". "The deal is I don't want your hands all over me".

"Don't be such a baby", vince says placing his hands back on aria making there way down to the bottom of her dress.

"I said no"! She says pushing him off her before walking her way over to the bar.

She grabs Enzo's jacket before putting it on whilst picking up lexis stuff trying to push through the crowd in order to find her.

"Hey you aren't leaving". "I can leave when I want". "Let's go have fun". "No thanks". "Oh come on", vince says pulling her arm as she tries to set herself free.

-

Enzo's pov:

"They're inside". "Thanks Mike". I walk in and immediately see her standing at the bar with my jacket on. My fucking jacket.

I quickly look over to see lexi dancing with someone on the opposite side but my main intention was not letting aria leave my sight.

"Santi you go and get lexi me and Caleb will get aria you know what she's like". "Got it".

I make my way down the step onto the main floor before watching her try to squeeze through the crowd as a guy catches up to her.

'Who the fuck is he'

I watch her talk to him before noticing she's getting agitated so I made my way over passing through the crowd of people.

She tries to get past him before he grabs her by the arm causing her to kick off. "Move out the fucking way now"! I scream as everyone looks over to see me before parting from one another.

3rd person:

"Get the fuck off me now". "Why so you can just run away again". "I'm warning you get off". "No". "Fuck you", aria says pulling her arm from him as someone knocks him down to the floor.

"Let's go", enzo says pulling aria closer to him. "What the fuck are you doing here". "I ain't going anywhere". "So we are doing this the hard way then"? Enzo says throwing her over his shoulder. "What no put me down enzo"!

He quickly throws her over his shoulder before walking back towards the main entrance to meet santi keeping lexi up straight as they all make their way back to the car.

"Fucking put me down now"! "Stop hitting me aria". "Put me down then I'll stop". "No". "No put me down I'm going to be sick". "No you aren't".

"You have me fucking upside down I'm going to be sick please", aria says before enzo signals for the rest to go to the car before placing her back down.

She walks her way over to a fence nearby before being sick over the side. "You done yet"? "Shut the fuck up this is your fault".

"How is this my fault your the one who snuck out and drank". "Your the one who fucking tipped me upside down".

"Let's go". "I can walk on my own". "No you can't". "Get the fuck off I can", aria says walking towards the car before tripping over as enzo catches her.

"Told you". "Fuck you". "Let's go".

"I'm not sitting with santi". "I know your sat with me". "Actually can I sit next to santi". "Just get in the car".

Enzo's pov:

Within 5 minutes of us driving back she had fallen asleep against the window of the car with my jacket over her arms from the cold.

I don't know what's gotten into me. Usually if anyone speaks to me the way she does they would be dead by now, but with her things are different.

Yes I can say she stresses me the fuck out but all I do is send her to her room.

Her dress looked nice. Although I could tell it wasn't hers as we hadn't bought her any.

It matched her hair and eyes along with the freckles from under her eyes up and over her nose.

Her eyelashes were long and curled upwards to really show off her hazel eyes along with the amount of lip gloss on her lips which shone every now and then as we past a light.

Before we arrived home I made sure one of the boys could take lexi to her room as I carried aria upstairs to hers.

Placing her on the bed making sure she was on her side in case she threw up before covering her with a blanket leaving her laid there in my jacket.

The next day
Arias pov:

"Who is it"? I ask as someone knocks. "Caleb". "Oh come in". "I bought you medicine for the headache". "Thanks", i reply taking the medicine.

"We are all going out tonight which means your going to come". "Where to"? "I can't say but you will have clothes delivered to wear", he replies.

"Is it somewhere bad"?I ask. "No it's okay we have a meeting that's all so you will have to come and just wait in another room".

"I'll leave you to it you have clothes in the bathroom to wear for now". "Okay thanks".

Aria made her way over to the bathroom before finding the clothes on the back of the door. "Cute".

She made her way to the shower making sure she had showered from last night before getting changed into the fresh clothes.

"Aria"? "What". "Are you in the bathroom"? Enzo asks from the bedroom. "Yeah I'll be out in a sec". "Or just come on in", i say turning around to face the doorway.

"I mean it is my house", he replies. "Does privacy not stand out to you I could of been naked".

"Doesn't bother me did Caleb come". "Yeah why". "Where did you put my jacket". "On the bed". "Wait where are we going after", I ask following him out into the bedroom.

"Out". "But where". "None of your buisness". "But it is I'm going I have the right to know". "It has nothing to do with you okay so don't cause a scene".

"Wasn't planning to". "We'll see", he replies walking out.

1431 words

Make sure to vote 🤍

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Kidnapped in Italy Par kae_bae2

Roman pour Adolescents

241K 3.9K 86
First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit, but she always has a way. Okay...well...
3.3K 278 39
Book I of the Mafia Escapades series (Completed) Nova Davis was only months away from her graduation just before she received the devastating news a...
10.2K 547 26
Single after three years, Lucia Giordano moves back in with her parents. To satisfy her nosy aunt, Lucia agrees to meet Enzo Vitale, her aunt's sexy...
3.7K 211 19
Arina a 24 year old has always wanted to live a freely but being in a abusive mafia family has not made this happen . One day Arina's father announce...