Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

By WandaFiction

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... More

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
Accent
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Sounds Like A Date
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Trust is Not Like Candy
Morning Bliss
Sisterly Advice
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Love Language
The Friends
Hela's Kitchen
The Question
From Second To First
Mr Blue Sky
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Water Fight
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Superhero Trio
Pancakes and L Bombs
10 Out Of 10 Dive
Tickle Monster
Sarah Stark
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Family
Search Party
Bowl of Popcorn
Pet Names
Trying Something New
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
I Need You
Your Flaws Are Your Strengths
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
A+
Dynamic
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Your Third Love
Daddy
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Happy
Halloween
What's In The Box?
Hired
I've Got You
Missed Morning Message
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Your Wish Is My Command
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me
Always
Vision

Control

9.4K 273 215
By WandaFiction

⚠️ This chapter is all smut, so this is your smut warning!⚠️

(Y/n PoV)

"Y/n." I'm woken by the gentle murmur of my name from beside me, but when I open my eyes to see what is going on I can't see a thing.

The room is still wrapped in a blanket of darkness, the only light in the room is from the moon light that is sneaking past the cracks in the curtains. Wanda's body is half on top of mine once again, her torso half on mine and half on the bed. Her left leg is curled over my leg and it comes to rest in the gap between my legs. My name falls from her lips again and her body presses itself more against mine. 

I bend my left arm which is under her body so I can gently scratch up and down her clothed back, hoping it will help settle her back down. It does the complete opposite though and her back arches slightly, her body pushing against mine more as her hips roll against my left side. My name comes out more like a moan when her hips roll against me again before stilling. 

"Fuck...Y/n." Her left hand balls into a fist grabbing at my shirt as I feel her leg tense against mine as her thighs try and close together.

Oh, she's having a sex dream.

I keep up my movements of dragging my nails up and down her spine, her body reacting in a heavenly way as her hips once again grind against my side. Her back arches more as another moan spills out of her mouth. I don't want to wake her because she seems to be having a good time, but to say it wasn't making me hot and bothered would be a lie. 

I bring my right hand up to hers that is still holding on tightly to my shirt, dragging my nails up and down her bare arm and smirk as her body shivers and goosebumps grow on her skin. Her hips roll once more as her head tilts backwards, a moan echoing around the room. I gently pull her body up more so her head is now in the crook of my neck as she moans once again and her hips rest against the top of my thigh. Her hips roll once again and I feel Wanda’s arousal start to soak through my thin sleep shorts. 

"Oh, fuck." She suddenly takes a sharp breath, and I feel her move her head to look around.

"Well hello princess." She groans into my neck pretending to have been woken up by my voice. "Are you okay? You were moving a lot in your sleep."

"Yeah, I uhm." I feel her try to shift her leg off of me but my hands move down to grip her hips and I feel a small moan vibrate against my neck. "Just a weird dream."

"Weird dream you say?" She nods against my neck, as her hand finally relaxes and let's go of my shirt. "Well you were making lots of noise."

"Was I?" She tries to keep the innocence in her voice.

"Yeah, heard my name a couple of times." I feel her face heat up against my neck indicating she is blushing. "I also think you soaked through your shorts because I definitely have a stain on mine too. So I don't believe it was a weird dream at all."

"No?" I smirk at her acting coy. 

"No, not at all." I use my hands that are on her hip to pull her body onto mine so she is straddling me. I move my hands down to her butt and give both cheeks a gentle squeeze and she moans into my neck as her hips roll against my abdomen. 

"Fuck Y/n." I squeeze her butt again and her hips rut against me more firmly this time and her back arches causing her body to push against mine. "You drive me wild."

"Tell me." I tilt my head so my mouth is directly against her ear. "What was I doing in your dream?" 

"Fucking me." I let out a small laugh into her ear as her hips start to roll against my body without any encouragement from me. 

"Oh I know that." I bring my right hand up to her jaw roughly grabbing it to turn her head and smile at the pure bliss I can just make out in the still very dark room. "How was a fucking you? Where was a fucking you?" 

"Fuck, I'm so close." I raise an eyebrow in surprise as her hips pick up speed and she presses her mouth against my neck to muffle a moan.

"Your dream really got you worked up, huh." 

"Fuck yes..yes...baby I'm going to cum." Wanda pushes her body up, her hands on my torso as she moves to sit up more. I move my hand out to the bedside table, turning the lamp on so I can see her. 

"There's my baby girl." My hands find home back on her hips as she looks down at me, her face framed with her red hair. Her pupils are blown with lust, her bottom lip between her teeth as she tries to conceal her moan all while she sinks her hips against me more as her back arches. 

"I need you, to, uhm." Her eyes close as her hips jutter against my abdomen for a second when I push my body in the air matching her thrusts as her hips slide along me.

"What do you need from me?" 

"Fingers." 

"Well you need to be a good girl and answer my other questions." Wanda groans, her body collapsing against mine as I force her hips down stopping all her movements, her head coming to rest on the crook of my neck. 

"Please baby, I was so close." I grab onto her hand that's resting on my chest slowly dragging it down my body, when Wanda's head moves to look down at me with a questioning look all I do is smirk.

"Answer my questions while you get me off, then you can get off." Wanda whimpers at the thought but a small gasp leaves her lips when I put her hand under my shorts, to cup my wet core. I wasn't joking when I said watching Wanda was arousing.

"What we're your questions again?" She smirks at me as she starts to rub gentle circles on my clit teasingly. 

"What was happening in your dream princess that got you so worked up?" Wanda hums against my neck as she moves her fingers down to my entrance, inserting one slowly. 

"You were having your way with me in your penthouse. First in the elevator on the way up." Her lips move up to my ear moaning  at the same time as me, as she adds another finger.  

"We need to stay quiet, babygirl." She nods into my neck as she hums into it when I roll my hips in time with her thrusts."Keep going baby, you're doing so well for me." My hand moves to the back of her neck to pull her up more so I can muffle my moans into her neck, as she starts to thrust her fingers in a little faster.

"Then you pinned me up against the wall, using that perfect mouth of yours to bring me so much pleasure. Twice. We moved into the kitchen where you had your way with me bent over the edge of the island." I moan into her neck at her sultry tone as she curls her fingers and nibbles my ear now pushing her thumb gently against my clit rolling over it slowly. 

"You then told me to wait by the bay doors that lead onto the terrace, I couldn't keep it in while I waited and you caught me with my hands where they should not be. You pulled my hand away denying me a blissful orgasm instead turning me around and pushing my front against the glass. The glass was so cold yet felt so good against my naked body."

She slowly adds a third finger and I push my head further against her neck to hide the moan at the stretch, my teeth biting at her skin for a second, but don't hard enough to leave a mark. Wanda moans into my neck at the small bite, her fingers stopping momentarily before she starts thrusting in rougher and quicker than before. Her and my body are rocking together at the force of her thrusts as her thumb continues to tease my pulsing bud. 

"You being such a good girl for me…..fuck." My eyes roll to the back of my head as she twists her hands pushing her fingers in at her different angle as her fingers keep curling and I can feel my walls starting to clench around her fingers. "Keep going babygirl, I'm so close." 

"I didn't even have time to think before you were fucking into me hard and fast with a strap." She licks my ear lobe as she continues to tell me about her dream. "I will let you into a little secret, this strap was bigger than the one we use now and my god did it hit all the right spots. I made a mess of my thighs, even got some on the glass with how hard you were ousting me against it as you railed into me making me feel so good. You always feel so good."

At her final words my back arches upwards and my grip on her neck tightens and I pull her head down into my neck as my moans vibrate against her skin. Her fingers continue to move in me as my walls flutter around them, helping me through my high. I gasp when she pulls her hand away, sitting up on my hips and bringing her fingers to her mouth. I moan with a small giggle as she wraps her mouth around her digits, her eyes closing and moaning at the taste of me as her hips start to gently rock against mine. 

"Strip." Her eyes shoot open to look down at me but she doesn't do anything so I use my thumb to hook on the band of her shorts pulling them away from her skin. I let go, allowing them to snap back against her skin and she moans quietly at the small sting. "I said strip."

She doesn't waste another second as she pulls her shirt off of her throwing it somewhere in the room, then shuffles up to her knees to slide her sleep shorts off. She settles herself back on me, sighing as her bare and very wet core makes contact with the fabric of my shirt. Her hands start to fiddle with the bottom of my shirt, biting her bottom lip in silent question. 

"Go ahead baby." Wanda leans down to kiss me as she pulls my shirt up my torso, and I sit up making sure she stays in my lap as she pulls the shirt over my head. It soon joins her shirt on the floor at the same time I move my hands down removing my own sleep shorts before we both lay back down.

Her lips move along my jaw, her left hand moves up gripping onto my jaw moving my head to the side to give her more access as she moves her lips down my neck. Her hips shift back a little and we both gasp when our clits rub together.

"There was one more thing in my dream." Her hips start rolling against mine, she moves to hook my leg over her hip and the other one she pulls up slightly so she can hook her leg over it allowing her hips to sink against mine more and I moan at the new pressure and position. Wanda hips start to roll against mine in a slow fluid motion, our clits rubbing against each other's and my hands move to Wanda's back feeling her back roll. 

"What else did you dream about, baby?" Wanda's hand moves from my jaw to the back of my neck, her nails making half crescent shapes into my skin, her other hand out in front of her pushing against the headboard. 

"You gave all control to me, I fucked you senseless. All you could do was scream my name as my hands and mouth worked their magic. I left my mark all over your body, so everybody knows who you belong to." 

I swallow harshly at her words, my mind going fuzzy at the thought of her dream. Don't get me wrong I love being the one to look after Wanda the way I do but when she takes charge, I could cum just from the switch. Top Wanda is fucking sexy and her words are always what gets us both going. 

"You want control?" I put the question out there allowing Wanda to make the decision, her hips push down onto mine more and we both moan into each other's necks.

"I'm taking control. Is that okay?" I can only nod, all my breath taken away as my back arches off the bed and the added pressure pushes both me and Wanda over the edge as our moans are muffled in each other's necks. My nails drag down her back as I try to grip onto something, her head tilts up at the feeling and she moans directly into my ear before pushing her mouth against the base of my neck and sinking her teeth against it to hide the rest of her moans that spill out of her mouth.

"You got one more in you?" I simply nod again as I try to catch my breath. "I need words honey." Her teeth graze my ear as she pulls at my ear lobe before she licks a strip down to my pulse point gently sucking on it and sinking her teeth into it.

"Fuck, yes...Fuck me." 

"Oh I plan too. But I need to make sure you're okay giving up control, not telling me what to do or how to do it. Let me spoil you. So is this okay?" She drags her hand that was around the back of my neck down to my right breast as she starts rolling my hardened nipple between her finger and thumb. She tugs at it, suddenly making me gasp. "I need an answer."

"Yes, yes I'm okay with it." 

"Perfect. You just lay there and enjoy honey." 

Wanda moves her lips down to my collar bone as her other hand moves down to my other breast, giving both of them a squeeze as her thumbs roll over my nipples. She nips along my collarbone soothing the spots with her tongue as she moves from my left side to my right side. Her hips start rocking against mine again and we both moan, Wanda's muffled by my skin.

"What did you say earlier? Oh yeah. You need to be quiet. Can you do that for me baby? Can you be quiet for me?" My left hand shoots to my mouth as she tugs at my right nipple and my hips buck against her causing both of us more friction. 

Wanda pushes my hips down with her left hand, keeping it there to keep me still as she slowly grinds on me, her mouth replacing her finger and thumb on my nipple. Her tongue swirls around the sensitive nub before her teeth scrape along it and a guttural moan vibrates through my hand as it keeps me quiet. She moves her lips on to my other nipple, swirling her tongue around it before trapping it between her teeth and giving it a small tug. 

I look down at her when I feel her movements stop only to see a smirk playing on her lips, her eyes staring into mine as she licks over my left nipple causing my head to roll back into the pillow. She places her hands either side of my hip, keeping me still as she drags her tongue from the valley of my breasts all the way down to my belly button. She dips her tongue into my belly button and my free hand grabs onto her hair tugging at it to get her to look at me. 

"I know baby, I just want to show you how thankful I am for always making me feel good. You're going to see stars tonight baby." She moves her lips from my belly button over to my left hip, her teeth nipping at my skin every now and again causing my hips to buck slightly Wanda's hands doing nothing to stop the movement. 

She bites gently at the thin skin of my hips before soothing the spot with her tongue, I am going to be covered in purple marks. Her thumb on my left hip replaces where her lips were gently rubbing at the area before pushing her thumb in a little and the small amount of pain from it shoots pleasure down to my core. She moves to kiss my right hip giving it the same treatment before resting her chin on it to look up at me. 

"You look so sexy like this baby. Writhing below me as I mark what's mine. Now let me be your good girl and make you feel the euphoria of a blistering orgasm." Before I get a chance to look at her or say anything her lips wrap around my clit as she gently sucks at it before rolling her tongue over it. 

My hips buck against her face as my hand in her hair tugs her closer, she moans against my core at the harsh pull and I feel more arousal pool between my thighs. Her hands give up trying to keep my hips still, instead moving up to take both breasts in her hands gently squeezing them. My back arching when her tongue moves down to my entrance, licking a long strip through my folds. She dips her tongue into my entrance before removing it and going back up to rolling her tongue on my clit. 

I groan with a lack of patience at the teasing, but when her teeth graze my pulsing bud my back arches and my head presses into the pillow more. She starts to pinch my nipples between her fingers and thumbs as her tongue finally makes its way into my core and my hips roll against her face. I tug on her hair getting her as close as I can, my hips moving against her face as her tongue swirls inside me working me up. She moans into my core when my hand in her hair clenches pulling hard as my thighs wrap around her head trapping her, not that she seems bothered by the fact. 

Her hands start to drag down my torso, her nails definitely leaving red marks behind as they dig against my skin. Her hands land on my thighs, pushing her nails into the skin as she pulls them open, freeing herself from my grasp. Her right hand moves up to my core, and I look down at her to see she is already staring at me, her eyes dark with pure lust.

"Cum for me baby, show me how your good girl makes you feel." Her thumb makes sudden contact with my clit, rubbing harsh and quick circles as her tongue dives back into my core. 

My hips buck against her face and a few strokes of her tongue later my back arches off the bed so much I swear it could snap. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I see starts and my head tilts backwards into the pillow. My thighs once again clamp around Wanda's head as my hand in her hair tugs on it momentarily, my other hand hiding the almost pornagraphic moan that vibrates through my throat. 

Wanda's hands move to rub up and down my sides, my back slowly lowering to the bed as my legs fall limp next to Wanda’s body. My breathing is rapid, the hand that was covering my mouth no longer doing so as my forearm covers my eyes. Wanda removes her tongue from my core, her thumb gently comes to rest and she removes her hand and mouth once she has helped me through the aftershocks. 

I feel her lips move up my body slowly, I can hear her mumbling something but I can't register what she is actually saying. One of her hands continues to rub up and down my side, as my arm is lifted off my face and placed gently next to my head. She intertwines her fingers with mine and when my eyes open her face is already hovering over mine, her bottom lip between her teeth. Her red hair falls freely blocking out everything else as we just stare at each other. 

I cup her cheek with my free hand, she leans into the touch her lip slides out from under her teeth as her eyes stare into mine, the green slowly returning. I let out a long breath, finally getting my breathing under control and a toothy smile makes its way onto my face, Wanda smiling in return. 

"Did you hear what I said?" I take my lip between my teeth lightly shaking my head my thumb starting to rub gentle circles on her cheek. 

"No, I was in a state of utter bliss. You were right. You made me see stars." I giggle at Wanda's blush that makes an appearance, her red cheek heating up in my hand. 

"I was asking if you were okay."

"Mmmm, I'm more than okay. You made me feel amazing, baby girl. You were such a good girl putting that dirty little mouth of yours to work." Her red blush creeps down her neck and torso at my words and I smirk up at her.

"I guess this means you're back in control." She giggles as she buries her head into the crook of my neck, her body settling against mine as we both calm down.

"I was never without control, really. You seem to like the hair tugging, pushing you into me more telling you what I need without actually telling you."

"I, uh…" She takes a moment to think about it. "You're not wrong I guess, I had more control than normal yet you still had command."

"Exactly. How do you feel though princess?" 

"I feel good." Her body sinks against me more as she takes a deep breath. "You smell so good baby, and you taste even better." 

I let out a small laugh not expecting her words, my hands moving to gently rub up and down her back but stopping when I hear a small hiss leave her lips. I furrow my brows when I gently move my finger over her skin feeling the immediate difference.

"Princess, did I hurt you?" I move to sit us up, her legs wrap around my waist as her head stays against my neck. 

"No, it felt really good having your nails drag down my back. And anyway I left a nice bite mark on your neck." She shrugs like it's no big deal, and when I rub my hand over her back again her body runs away from it pushing her more against me.

"Princess let me see." I try to move my head so I can look over her shoulder but her hands cup my face as she brings her head out of my neck to look at me, and when I furrow my brows she places her lips between them pecking at the skin until they relax.

"Just so you know, before you look, I am perfectly okay and I love the fact that you've marked me this way. So please don't worry yourself or get upset with yourself."

"Wanda let me see." She bows her head at the use of her name, finally climbing off my lap, turning so her back is facing me as she moves her hair over her shoulders so I can get a clear view.

"Princess." My voice croaks a little as I feel myself getting upset, my bottom lip quivering slightly. Wanda immediately turns around cupping my face once again, sitting straight up on her knees so I have to look up at her. 

"No, you have nothing to be upset about. You did not hurt me, you have not made me upset or mad. It only stings a little and that's because we've both calmed down, but it doesn't hurt. I am okay." 

"You're okay?" She nods as she leans down to peck my lips a few times, my hands moving to gently rest on her hips.

"I am okay." I nod, but feel a pout on my lips still. 

"Can we please sort them out now before we go to sleep? Put some cream on them and clean them up. I think I made you bleed." I don't move my hands from her hips when she moves closer to hug me in fear that I am going to hurt her more.

"Give me a hug baby, you aren't going to hurt me." She rests her chin on my shoulder as I slowly wrap my arms up her back, my hands gently placed between her shoulder blades.

"See I'm okay." I nod against her shoulder. 

"I still want to get them cleaned before we sleep."

"Okay, we can clean the bite mark at the same time." I nod once again, and Wanda lets out a small sigh. "Are you okay baby?" 

"I will be, I know that the pain brought pleasure to you but a part of my brain can't turn off the thought that I hurt you enough to make you bleed."

"So your brain is taking a second to realise I'm okay?"

"Yeah." I sigh, hating the fact my brain can't just shut off the anxiety, the inner turmoil, the PTSD, all of it for just a second so I can enjoy a moment like this.

"What do you need?" I hum against her shoulder not really hearing her question. "What do you need me, or us to do to remove that small amount of doubt in your brain? 

"I think once I get it cleaned and put some cream on it I will be fine. I mean I'm fine now, and a part of me knows that you're perfectly okay and that you enjoyed the pain more than actually being hurt."

"But the other part still can't get past the fact that it caused a small amount of pain. Because that's all it is, a small little sting that I enjoyed feeling and now I have the pleasure of wearing it on me. Which I will do with pride."

"Exactly, on both points." She pecks my lips once more.

"Okay let's get ourselves cleaned up." Wanda rolls off of me, standing from the bed then turning to look at me; holding out her hand to get me moving. 

I grab into her hand climbing out of the bed as she leads me into the bathroom, turning the bright light on that makes both of us close our eyes as the sudden brightness. I rub my hands over my eyes, hoping for some small reason that it will help adjust to the light. My eyes flutter open and I see Wanda rummaging through the cupboard grabbing out the tube of antiseptic cream, then moves to grab the wash cloth. 

My eyes scan her back, nibbling my bottom lip as I see the scratch marks then looking down at my nails seeing some skin under them. They aren't long enough to cause any discomfort for Wanda but her back shows they have enough length to them to cause damage if I press hard enough. My eyes flick up to look in the mirror as I catch Wanda's eyes and a small smile grows on her lips.

"You first." Her words break me from my spell of watching her and my eyes flick down to look at the bite mark in the mirror, luckily for me it's at the base of my neck where I can hide it under my collar or a scarf. 

"Okay." I take a few steps back so my legs rest against the bathtub before sitting down on the edge of it.

Wanda runs the wash cloth under some water as she opens up the antiseptic cream. She turns the tap off, wringing out the cloth before she turns to look at me, her eyes watching mine as she gently taps my legs with her foot. I open up my legs slightly and she moves to stand between them, her finger and thumb of her left hand lifting and tilting my chin up so she can get to the bite mark. 

She gently dabs the washcloth along the teeth indents, the corner of her lip between her teeth as her eyes move down to watch what she is doing. She places the washcloth on the side of the bath next to me when she deems it clean enough, her fingers delicately trace around the mark before turning to grab the tube of antiseptic. 

"I've seen that tube more in the past day than I ever have before." She scrunches her brows looking at the tube before she smiles to herself.

"Billy used it to clean up your nose, which by the way is looking better. The bruising is still there of course but the gash doesn't look agitated, he did a good job." She puts a little on the end of her finger and gently starts rubbing it around the affected area.

"He did. He is just like his mother. He is kind, attentive, caring; he is mind full of others, warm-hearted and most of all he is confident, happy and he has such a positive aura. Just like you." Her hand had stopped moving somewhere in the middle of my little description as her eyes sparkle in the light as she takes in every word. 

"He really is all that and more. So is Tommy." A smile grows on her face as she continues to apply the cream.

"They got all their best qualities from you." Wanda leans down to peck my lips a few times but I pull away with a small wince as her finger brushes over a part of the bite. 

"Sorry baby." She inspects the bite nodding to herself as she wipes her hand on the washcloth. I end up smiling widely as she brings her lips down to hover over the bite as she blows cool air on the bite just like Billy did my nose. When she looks up at me, she gives me a questioning look at my massive smile that causes my eyes to almost scrunch closed.

"Billy said you taught him that." She once again pecks my lips before placing a fresh washcloth and the cream in my hand turning around to brace herself against the bathroom counter. 

I stand up moving over to her, and place the tube of cream down on the counter; wetting the wash cloth with warm water. I wring it out, placing it on my shoulder as I use my hands to part Wanda's hair and place it over her shoulders. I watch as it falls elegantly down her front, long enough to cover up her breasts and I leave a small peck on the back of her neck before I get to work. 

I start at the top left of her back, on her shoulder blade, and tentatively start to dab along the red and very raw marks. My lip nervously placed between my teeth as my eyes follow the mark down all the way to her mid back. My left hand rests on her hip, while I move the wash cloth around her back making sure not to drag it along her skin as that will just cause more irritation. 

It takes me about 10 minutes of carefully dabbing away at the marks, for me to be happy with the job I've done in cleaning her back up. There was a little blood towards the bottom of some of the scratch lines, but Wanda assured me all the way through the cleaning process that she was truly okay. I place the washcloth in the sink, moving to pick up the cream as Wanda’s eyes watch me through the mirror.

"I know you say you're okay, and my mind has settled down now so I'm not feeling so ashamed of my actions. But, this is going to hurt in some places so please don't be afraid to wince or let your body run away from my hand. You don't need to hide that it hurts because I know it does." 

Wanda’s right hand reaches for mine, taking the tube of cream out of it before her hand wraps around mine bringing it up to her lips. She peppers my palm and the back of my hand in kisses, her eyes never leaving mine through the mirror. She kisses my palm one more time before smiling against it. Wanda allows me to take my hand back and I grab the tube of cream.

"Thank you for this." I put some cream on the end of my finger looking back up to her eyes for just a second before mine flick down to look at her back trying to decide where to start.

"You don't have to thank me for looking after you princess." I nod to myself as I decide to do this the same way I used the washcloth, staring at the top left following each mark downwards as I move across her back. 

"I don't just mean the aftercare baby, I also mean thank you for letting me try and take control." I nod my head in understanding as I gently trace my finger over the first mark making sure to use my other hand to rub the cream in gently. 

"If you want to take control more often, then I am perfectly okay with it. But I'm also okay if you choose that it's not for you." A blow cool air along the first mark as I move on to the next one.

"I did enjoy it, having full control. And I know you said you still had command, but when you were so worked up you couldn't speak so instead left these marks I felt so proud of myself. You know, for being able to make you feel so good." Her body runs away from me slightly as I get to the bottom of this cut which bleeds a little at the irritation of the cream. 

"So it's something you want to do again?" I dab the blood off with my middle finger, wiping it off with the cloth in the sink before blowing cool air up the mark smiling slightly when I see goosebumps. 

"I would yeah. How do you feel about that?" I smile at her through the mirror as I put more cream on the tip of my finger. 

"I am perfectly okay with you wanting to take more control in the bedroom whenever you want to." 

She nods to herself, and I see her take her bottom lip between her teeth so decide to hold back on applying the cream for just a second. Instead resting my free, clean hand on her shoulder. 

"What are you thinking?" 

"Uhm, even though I like the feeling of being in control sometimes I still want to do all those things on the list. You know, lose all control and have you do whatever you want with me." 

"Within our boundaries."

"Yeah within our boundaries." I start applying cream to the next mark as Wanda fiddles with her fingers. "Talking about boundaries."

"Mhmm." I continue my work of rubbing the cream in gently, then blowing cool air over the area.

"Would you ever consider having your hands tied up or anything." I purse my lips to the side in thought but continue on applying the cream on her back.  

"It sounds odd because I am comfortable with doing those things with you, to you. But when I think about having it done to me, I feel a little uncomfortable." My eyes shoot up to look at Wandas. "I don't make you feel uncomfortable by doing it to you?" 

"Woah, woah. Don't put yourself in panic mode." Wanda instantly turns around at my words, her hands cupping my face and she says her next words in complete seriousness. "You have never, ever made me feel uncomfortable. We made a list for a reason so we know each other's boundaries and limits. Just because you like seeing me in handcuffs, blindfolded and even gagged does not mean that you enjoy it when the roles are reversed. This is why I asked you, so I know whether or not you would be okay with me taking control like that. And it's okay that you aren't okay with it. I know a new boundary now and I'm never going to push you to do something that makes you feel uncomfortable, especially something like this." 

"Okay, thank you. I don't know why I suddenly panicked. I mean you're right we made a list for a reason, we know most of each other's boundaries. We still need to finish the list too. So yes, you can take charge more if that's what you want to do but, just, no stopping my limbs from being free. I need to be able to move them easily." 

"Look at us communicating healthy, albeit its about our sex life but still it's communication." She smiles up at me, her eyes filled with nothing but love as she speaks. 

"Look at us being all open and free." Wanda nods in agreement, bringing my face down to hers as she stands on her tiptoes. 

"I'm proud of you for being able to be open and honest about something that may have been uncomfortable for you to tell me."

"And I'm proud of you for being able to ask the question and open up about what you're thinking." 

"Well, I'm proud of you for being able to allow your brain to figure out that I wasn't hurt without spiralling." 

"I'm proud of you for spotting the signs of a possible spiral." Wanda pulls away slightly scoffing lightly as I finish my sentence earning a raised eyebrow from me.

"That conversation was disgusting." I let out a loud laugh, wanda's hand moves to cover up my mouth so I don't wake the boys with my laughter. Once I manage to stop she removes her hand pecking my lips as a fuzzy smile makes its way onto her face.

"You're right, that was a tooth rotting, cringe worthy conversation." Wanda nods in agreement. "Now turn around I have to finish your back." 

"Yes boss."

================================

Word Count: 6528

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 122 2
Pietro Maximoff is handsome and popular, but he can't date before his twin sister. The problem is that no one can get close to his sister, Wanda Maxi...
28.4K 1K 6
Since joining the team, Wanda Maximoff has captured all of your attention, even if she has no idea about this. In a six-part story, you'll do your be...
17.2K 1K 12
Wanda Maximoff and Y/N Y/L/N are divorcees, both are trying their best to co-parent the twins while the two work. Wanda works part time at Harkness C...
102K 3K 64
21 year old Y/n just moved across the street from the Maximoffs. You are successful at a young age working for Stark Space Administration. Wanda is...