Guilty pleasures I

By lloovvemmee

Enzo Marchetti had always been a man with a plan. And his current plan was to find the perfect woman to settl... More

𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝
𝙻𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚘 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒
𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚊-𝙻𝚎𝚎 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Update.

Chapter 1

1.5K 14 0
By lloovvemmee

                                   The usuals
Arias POV:

First day in a whole new town. How bad can it be?

-

"Name"? The receptionist said as I handed her my paper along with some side cash. "Okay your locker is just down the hall to the left number 18".

"Right here is where we are and your next class starts in 5 minutes so you may want to hurry if your going to your locker first".

"Just take a right there and you should be at the right place if not come back and I will happily show you".

"Thank you so much", I say grabbing the code for my locker along with a couple folders.

-

16...17..18. Here. I place my folders into the locker before closing my bag making my way to the right in order to find my class.

-

I walk in before taking a seat at the back before the teacher turns around watching my every movement.

"Before you sit could you walk up here for a second I won't be long", she says as I place my bag down before walking to the front standing next to her.

"Right so we have a new student aria black which i would like you all to welcome and treat her well", she says before holding out her arm as I walk back to my seat.

After class:

Aria right? "Yes"? "Sweet I'm Zack I was wondering if you fancied spending break with me and maybe going out after class"? Zack asks.

"Yeah sure why not".

"Fuck off zack she isn't interested". "I'm Zoe trust me you don't want to spend any time with him". "Let's just say his body count is way higher than you'd expect", Zoe says walking away with me giggling.

"You can totally stay with me and my friends if you want"? Zoe asks. "You know what I really would like that since I know literally no one", i say laughing. "Perfect well let's get going", Zoe says linking arms with mine

-

"Okay so tell me you traveled for around 2 hours away from your home town here"? "This place is so boring I'd much rather live where you used to", Zoe says eating her food.

"Well here was the nearest place where they had the right university that I wanted so I really had no choice", aria says.

"Okay but why that course so much"? She asks. "My grandmother loved fashion when she was around, although I didn't get to see her often but I still remember as a child spending the weekend with her".

"Following in her footsteps, makes sense", she says.

"So where are you staying then if you know no one"? "In an apartment down town", I say "Since I have literally no money with me".

"You should come and work with me we are looking for someone to hire at the moment anyway", Zoe says.

"I mean it can be boring at some times but it's mostly fun we all get along". "Where do you work"? "In a cafe like 15 minutes from here".

"So what do you say I have a shift today after school anyway so you can tag along to see if you like it"? "Okay you have persuaded me I'll come and give it a go", I say as we stand up

"Okay then that's final meet at the front at 2".

-

" so it's pretty simple you just grab a cup and place it under here before clicking the button to whichever drink they want". "All the milks are at the side along with the syrups and toppings".

"Got it"? "I think so". "Okay here comes someone so remember to smile". "Okay".

"Hi welcome to aroma what can I get you"? "Hi can I have 2 hot chocolates and one green tea". "Of course it will be ready in 5".

-

"You get a lot of customers". "Yeah today's a lot busier you should see the weekends honestly", she says. "I can't even imagine", I reply.

Arias POV:

"Welcome to aroma what can I get you"? I ask looking up to see 2 men in suits one looking at me whilst the other messes on his phone. "The usual", one of them says whilst the other starts typing away to someone.

"Sorry I don't know your usual could you repeat it"? I ask looking confused as the one on his phone looks up confused. "It's 2 black coffees aria", Zoe shouts from the back.

"Okay it will be ready shortly", I say before turning around making the coffees.

-

"Here are the coffees sorry for the inconvenience ", I say placing the coffees onto the table as they pick them up before walking over to the side table mixing in some sugar.

"Usuals"? I ask as they leave. "They come in mostly every week and order the same thing", she says. "How come they wear suits"? I ask. "Due to work", she says.

"Makes sense so they work in like an office".

"Uh not quite". "You don't know who they are do you"? She asks. "No"? "Am I meant to"? I reply. "Jesus aria how could you not know", she says. "Okay now your scaring me know what"?

"There the mafia aria they both work in the strongest mafia here", she says. "What"? "The one with the dark hair he's the leader and the one in the blonde is his second in command", she says. "They're practically glued to one another they always come in here at this time".

"How come I've never heard of them"? "I'm not sure but you should be careful they are quite ruthless there on the news almost every week".

"I will, well at least I'll try", I say placing the used cups in the sink.

-

"Do you need a lift back to your flat I don't want you walking home on your own". "No I'm alright honestly it's not far from here anyway. "Okay well be safe and message me when you get back". "I will make sure you lock the door".

-

Aria stuck in some headphones before setting off back to her flat with her bag over her shoulder crossing the road.

"Watch it asshole"! Someone shouts out the car swerving around her as she flicks them off.

-

The next day

"Hey what are you doing tonight"? Zoe asks. "Nothing so far I was going to start the essay but that's it". "Great you should join us we are going to a club". "I don't know I'm not used to the area yet I've pretty much only just arrived". I reply. "Oh come on it will be fun plus we won't be going alone".

"Well I'm not taking no for an answer so I'll pick you up at 9 with a dress I'll get changed at yours so be ready". "Fine".

1140 words

Make sure to vote 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.9K 19
FIRST DRAFT. STILL EDITING. [18+] She need help. And he is the only only one that can help her. She has been with her uncle when she was ten he was n...
5.3M 159K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
12.7K 607 26
Single after three years, Lucia Giordano moves back in with her parents. To satisfy her nosy aunt, Lucia agrees to meet Enzo Vitale, her aunt's sexy...
5.2K 214 19
Arina a 24 year old has always wanted to live a freely but being in a abusive mafia family has not made this happen . One day Arina's father announce...