UA's GOKAIGER

Af KYOIORICHIZURU

34 teams defended earth from the space empire, Zangyack, first fleet. Unfortunately, they had to sacrifice th... Mere

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79
Episode 80
Episode 81
Episode 82
Episode 83
Episode 84
Episode 85
Episode 86
Episode 87
Episode 88
Episode 89
Episode 90
Episode 91
Episode 92
Episode 93
Episode 94
Episode 95
Episode 96
Episode 97
Episode 98
Episode 99
Episode 100

Episode 46

563 11 7
Af KYOIORICHIZURU

Gokai Galleon

After the first semester, the Gokaigers are in the Galleon as Yosetsu had pictures of different Super Sentai on whiteboards.

"ALRIGHT, EVERYONE, SETTLE DOWN!" Yosetsu said. "In today's lesson, we'll be discussing the history of Super Sentai!".

"EH?! What a drag..." Kyoka complains as she leans back. "Don't wanna!".

"Hey, stop that!" He then poses and points at the two pirates who are sitting together on the couch. "And there will be a test!".

"Test?!" Togaru was surprised.

"Like hell there will." Izuku stands up and crosses his arms. "The final first term exam was just yesterday and you're giving us another one?".

"I got to agree." Togaru said.

"But if we can learn more, it could help us understand Navi's predictions better..." Denki glances back at Navi.

Navi was impressed, "SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!".

"It's a surprise you're interested, Doc." Togaru said.

"It's not school or anything. We're talking about the Legendary Powers here." Denki said.

"Perhaps we should allow him to speak?" Momo questions Izuku.

Izuku gives in and sits down.

Yosetsu grins and went back to the topic. "Right, first of all, let's talk about the Legendary powers we've obtained so far. The first you got was the Magirangers' MagiDragon." He marks the picture with a circle sticker. "Next was PatStriker, from the Dekarangers." He marks it. "GAOLION from the Gaorangers... And when you transform GaoLion with the power of the Shinkengers, and combine with it...you get ShinkenGokaiOh.".

"We've been getting a lot of use out of that one, huh?" Denki said and Momo nods.

And you can't forget about the Gekirangers' GekiBeasts!" Yosetsu marks it. "You also have CAAARANGER!" He poses before marking it. "Gingaman!" He did another one and marks it. "And GoGo V!".

"And I've received... Timeranger's, Zyuranger's, and Abaranger's Legendary Powers." He marks the 3.

"2, 4, 6, 8... so that makes 11." Kyoka counted it. "Took a lot of hard work, too.".

"Not only that, but you got another 11 in the battle against Kuro Jujigun, right?" Yosetsu asked. "Man, so awesome!".

"When we fought alongside the Goseigers, a lot of teams gave us their approval." Denki said.

Yosetsu nods and turns to mark, "Goseiger, Go-Onger, Boukenger, Dairanger, Turboranger, Bioman, Dynaman, Goggle V, Denziman, JAKQ, and... GORANGER!".

"I believe it was at that moment that I realized...that this planet is beloved by so many of these valiant heroes." Momo said.

"I wish I could have been there too..." Yosetsu hugs himself as he felt a little jealous and turns to the whiteboard and gets close to the Goranger picture. "Just thinking about meeting AkaRanger-san, and Big One-san... they're like, double legendary!" He laughs while the three sneaks out. "If only I could have met them..." He then coughs and turns serious. "Now, let's continue. We've been able to gather 22, so far. So to get our hands on the Greatest Treasure in the Universe, we're going to need another 12. And now, the core issue: How do we obtain the remaining powers? Why don't we all-" when he turns around, the three pirates were gone.

"Huh? Where'd they go?" Yosetsu questions while in his pose.

The two remaining pirates look around, "They're gone?! When did they...".

"No way... WHY'D?!" Yosetsu yells.

Gigant Horse

Barizorg arrives and bows to Warz Gill, "Warz Gill-sama. Our new Force Commanders have arrived.".

Warz Gill sounds impressed and asked Barizorg, "Who are they?".

"They are space ninjas, heralded amongst the Zangyack elite." Damaras said. "SHOW YOURSELVES!".

"At your command." A shark headed ninja appeared in the ceiling upside down and then lands in front of Warz Gill, making him startle and step back to hide behind Barizorg.

"I am Sandaaru Jr. Your Excellency." He introduces himself.

"DON'T DROP DOWN FROM THE CEILING LIKE THAT!" Warz Gill complains.

"How about from the ground?" Another voice said.

Insarn then starts to float and then someone appears while laughing, AND I'M SATURAKURA JR!" He gives two peace signs and then looks at his hands and looks up as he catches Insarn. "My, Insarn-sama, you are super hot! How about we get hitched once this operation's over?" He asked her out.

She punches his face and stands behind him to grab his head as she said, "Don't make me laugh." She pushes his head very hard.

"Can you really handle this, fool?!" Warz Gill asked Saturakura Jr. "Just what kind of plan do you have in mind, anyway?".

Saturakura Jr. stands up, "Oh, you'll have to wait and see! WE'RE GONNA HAVE A LOT OF FUN! JUST WATCH!" He sits jumps as he sits down in front of a tiny table as he slaps it, and flips it while saying, "YOU'RE GONNA FLIP!".

He stands up and points at his partner, "Let's go, Sandal-chan!" He exits.

"My name is not Sandal. It's Sandaaru Jr." Sandaaru Jr. corrects.

Earth

Somewhere, a man inside a truck eats his food while listening to the radio. Suddenly, the radio station that he was listening changed, "Enough with the song! Come have some fun!". Saturakura Jr. came out from the radio as he scare the man, turning him into a nut. He laughs and opens the door, "DROVE YOU NUTS WITH THAT SHOCK, DIDN'T I?! AND WHAT A NUT YOU ARE!" He laughs as he grabs the nut and left. He continues to scare some more folks.

Some Set

"Sorry for the wait. They're ready for you now, Nanami Nono-san." One of the staff said and she puts down the book she was ready saying, "Hai~!". She stands up and felt something familiar, "This feeling...".

Daycare Center

"Nice weather we're having today." A man said while pushing a wheelchair an old man is sitting. The man then felt the familiar aura. "That could only be...".

Car Wash

Another man holding a hose as he cleans a car as he felt the presence, "It's a space ninja!".

"OI, YOU THERE!" The man said as he gets sprayed by water.

"Oh, Sorry about this, but could you hold onto this for me?" He gives the hose and left.

With the 3 Gokaigers

The three got themselves some ice cream as they walk around the plaza.

"Yosetsu's an okay dude, but... I wish he'd learn to chill out once in a while." Kyoka licks her ice cream.

"You got that right. Testing is going way overboard. We just finished exams and my brain cells are not ready for another one." Togaru said.

"Top students need a break, too." Izuku said as he eats his ice cream.

They heard screams and looks at people panicking. They then turned into nuts, making the three caught by surprise. Kyoka runs to one of the nuts and picks it up. "What the heck? A person turned into a nut-?".

Saturakura Jr. laughs as he picks up the nuts with tongs. "PRECISELY! I MAKE 'EM GO NUTS, AND THEN THEY REALLY GO NUTS!" He laughs again as he picks the nuts.

"Zangyack?!" Togaru said as the two of the boys stand beside Kyoka.

Saturakura turns and points the tongs to them, "Right! I'm Force Commander Saturakura Jr.!" He then made his head big as he eats their ice cream.

"MY ICE CREAM!" Izuku shouts.

"Delicious! Well, I think that's enough nuts... So all I've gotta do now is make 'em into a missile!" Saturakura explains his plan.

"What'd you say?!" Togaru questions.

"IKUZO!" Izuku said as they grab their Ranger Keys and Mobirates.

"GOKAI CHANGE!"

"GOKAIGER!"

They blasts him and he disappears. They were confused and looked around.

"JUST KIDDING!" Saturakura said and jumps on the plaza. "COME ON!". The three charges at him and tries to slash him as he dodges the attacks.

He caught Togaru's sword, but got hit by a smack of his gun and gets hit by the sword, Izuku then kicks his back as he gets push and accidentally touched Kyoka's breasts and squeezed it a little.

"CHOTTO! WHAT ARE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" She pushes his hands away and hits his head with the handle of the sword, followed with a kick below, hitting his balls.

Saturakura then said, "You guys aren't too shabby! You don't disappoint, space pirates! But, well...".

"Huh?" Izuku said and then someone came at a fast speed as he slashed the three.

"Yo! I've been waiting for you!" Saturakura poses.

"Force Commander Sadaaru Jr. is here. You shall be facing me now." He said as he points his sword. The two then charged and the three did the same. As they fight, the pirates were outmatched and outsmarted by the ninjas as Sundaara Jr.'s gives Togaru and Kyoka a strong sword attack while Izuku was tricked by Saturakura Jr.'s tricks.

"These guys are pretty decent." Togaru said as the crew gathers.

"Yeah..." Izuku stands up. "... haven't had a challenge in a while.".

"I wonder how long you'll keep that bravado up?" Sandaaru Jr. asked them.

"As long as it takes!" Izuku grabs a Ranger Key and the two did too.

"GOKAI CHANGE!"

"LIVEMAN!"

They charged. Togaru and Kyoka flying kicks them and flips, and they landed as Izuku flew towards them as he deliver slashes against the ninjas and they turned into smoke. The crew turns around to see a big Saturakura Jr. as he tries to hit him.

"Uchu Ninpou: Tethered Head!" Sandaaru Jr. riding a shark head as he charges, and hits the Gokaigers and rolls back.

"Is this all you wanted pirates can muster?" Sandaaru Jr. asked them.

"WAY LESS IMPRESSIVE THAN I FIGURED!" Saturakura mocks and laughs at them.

"Well then, how about this?" Kyoka grabs a Ranger Key and the two boys did too.

"GOKAI CHANGE!"

"ABARANGER!"

"DINO DYNAMITE DEATHBLOW!" The crew said.

"Oh, sounds like fun!" Sandaaru Jr. and Saturakura Jr. then combine their attacks against the pirates.

The pirates then got blown up by the attacks from the enemy as it was too strong.

The three other pirates arrived.

"Are you guys alright?!" Yosetsu asked.

"Joe-san!" Momo checks on him.

"Oh my, would you look at the time? It's Missile O'Clock!" Saturakura Jr. said.

"I hope you put up of a fight next time." Sandaaru Jr. said and they left as Yosetsu tries to stop them. He turns to Izuku as Izuku sounds frustrated. Yosetsu tries to help him up, but he beat him to it.

"Let's go." He said as he pushes Kyoka's head out of the way as she was headlocking Denki in frustration from the defeat.

The three ninjas came and stopped.

"I knew it...space ninjas." Kouta Bitou/HurricaneYellow said as they arrived.

"And they're Saturakura and Sandaaru's kids, at that!" Nanami Nono/HurricaneBlue said.

"Do you think those pirates can win?" Yousuke Shiina/HurricaneRed questions.

The three of them are from Ninpu Sentai Hurricaneger.

"I'm not sure. Not without our ultimate Hurricaneger power, at least." Nanami answers.

"Then should we give it to them?" Kouta asked.

"Let's see how this plays out, for now." Yousuke said.

Gigant Horse

"Excellent, excellent!" Warz Gill hops happily. "Your plan is proving surprisingly effective! You've proven your worth, Saturakura Jr.!" He said in the monitor.

"See? Told you!" Saturakura Jr. said from the other side.

Somewhere

"Once our completed missile is launched...the humans will go completely nuts turning every last one of them into a nut. Our conquest of the Earth will be assured." Sandaaru Jr. explains.

"What he said! The missile will be ready to go as soon as these nuts are done roasting!" Saturakura Jr. said and the missile appears. "Oh, it's all so exciting!".

Gigant Horse

"I'm excited, too!" Warz Gill said happily and dances.

Gokai Galleon

"Eh?! You mean this nut is a person?!" Navi exclaimed as Kyoka shows her a nut. "That's so absolutely nuts!".

"But, the must be rather formidable to have given you all so much trouble." Momo said.

Izuku gave an irritable heh while Togaru said, They're going down next time.".

"For now, we need to find where they're building the missile." Denki said.

"But, however shall we locate it?" Momo asked and Yosetsu thought of an idea.

"Oh, I've got just the thing!" He puts the Ranger Key on his GokaiCellular.

"GOKAI CHANGE!"

"GOKAIGER!"

"AND ONE MORE GOKAI CHANGE FOR THE DESIRED EFFECT!" Yosetsu said.

"BOUKENGER!"

"Oh! BoukenSilver!" Denki said.

"Hai! SNIPURSUER, SEARCH MODE!" He brought it out and scans the nut. "We'll just scan this, and then set it to seek out similar readings.".

"Huh... I didn't know it could do that." Kyoka said.

The scanning was done and Yosetsu starts searching. After a while, it was found. "It's 10 kilometers that way!".

"IKUZO!" Izuku commands.

Somewhere

Saturakura Jr. was dancing and singing, "Just a bit more...a bit more... Heat 'em up, make us a missile...".

Sandaaru Jr. was sitting and meditating, but then he felt a presence and looks up, "Above us?".

"Wha-?!" Saturakura Jr. stops and the ceiling gets destroyed by the pirates entering.

Saturakura was surprised, "W-W-W-W-Who the heck?!" Saturakura Jr. questions as he goes behind Sandaaru Jr.

"Gokai Red."

"Gokai Blue."

"Gokai Yellow."

"Gokai Green."

"Gokai Pink."

"GOOOOKAI... SILVER!"

"KAIZOKU SENTAI GOKAIGER!"

"I'll commend you for locating us." Sandaaru Jr. crosses his arms and spreads them, "But all you've done is brought us some amusement.".

"And we were almost ready, too!" Saturakura Jr. said and snaps his fingers as they send tiny explosions in front of the Gokaigers.

"LET'S MAKE THIS SHOWY!" Izuku said as they charged and both sides clashed.

Izuku clashes with Saturakura Jr. and his attack gets block, making Izuku spin and hit in the face, followed with a slash.

Sandaaru Jr. jumps over Yosetsu's slash and clashes with Togaru and Kyoka, finishing with a slash and clashes back with Yosetsu. Yosetsu gets hit in the head by a roundhouse kick, followed with a grab in the neck to get thrown against a wall and they gathered.

"HERE WE GO!" Saturakura Jr. said and both then combined their attacks towards the pirates.

They all jumped through the explosion after their weapon exchange. Izuku clashes with Saturakura Jr. while Togaru and Kyoka clashes with Sandaaru Jr.

Yosetsu lands in front of the nuts, "Yosh. Now's my chance..." and picks the remaining ones while they were hot.

Denki and Momo rolls and blasts at the missile, destroying it.

"Yosh." Denki said as they got away.

"Eh-?!" Saturakura turns around getting distracted.

"Eyes in front, clown!" Izuku said as his attack got blocked and they fight again, and successfully push kicks him towards a screen gate. Izuku follows and slashes him through him. He corkscrew flips and lands to kneels and blasts at Saturakura Jr.

Kyoka clashes with Sandaaru Jr. and said, "Think you can make us look stupid?" She kicks him. Togaru charges and slams him on a pillar, "It's payback time." He slashes him and Sandaaru Jr. rolls and gathers with Saturakura Jr.

"It's over." Izuku said as they gathered.

Denki, Momo, and Yosetsu blasts while Izuku, Togaru, and Kyoka jumps to strike them.

"UCHU NINPOU: MISDIRECTION!" The two ninjas trade places with Momo and Denki as they got hit by their own blasts and gets struck by the strikes.

"Nani?!" Izuku was surprised, as well as the two.

"Eh?! He swapped us around?!" Yosetsu was surprised as he saw the two of them beside them.

Saturakura Jr. hits the back of his head and grabs the bag while Sandaaru Jr. slashes him and flew back. Yosetsu then got grabbed by the big fingers of Saturakura Jr. as he laughs and throws him.

The crew gathered as they are out in the city while the ninjas came.

"Too bad." Sandaaru Jr. said.

"Now, then! TIME FOR YOU GUYS TO HAVE FUN IN MY LITTLE POCKET OF LAUGHS!" Saturakura Jr. and did a JUTSU, "Uchu Ninpu: Subsidance!" He summons a portal below them but Izuku, Togaru, and Kyoka pushed Denki, Momo, and Yosetsu our of the way as they fell.

Yosetsu: Marvelous-san!

Denki: Luka!

Momo: Joe-san!

"Uh uh! I missed three? Well, whatever. You can handle them, Sandal-chan." Before he then fell on the portal, he summons some footsoldiers.

"What's with these weirdos?!" Denki questions as they stand up.

"MAGERAPPAS?!" Yosetsu recognizes them.

They charged and the Gokaigers fought against them.

"Quite unnecessary. Very well, I'll make quick work of it." Sandaaru Jr. grabs a fan. "Uchu Ninpu: Enlargement Arts!" and he became big.

Yosetsu looks up, "That's going overboard!".

"Gai-san, see to it!" Momo said while Denki and her fought the Magerappas.

Yosetsu slashes one, "Hai! You got it! COME FORTH, GOZYU DRILL!".

"GOZYU DRILL, LAUNCHING!"

He jumps inside and transforms.

"GOZYUJIN!"

"GOZYUJIN, READY!"

Sandaaru Jr. jumps and slashes through GoZyujin and tries to slash again but gets blocked. Yosetsu struggles to pushed the attack away, but luckily he did.

Denki gets hold off by the Magerappas while he shot two. Momo slashes two and spins to blasts at them.

Sandaaru Jr. pokes through GoZyujin, making it lean against a building.

"You're finished!" He points at GoZyujin as he laughs.

Shurikens then came out of nowhere and thunder was heard.

"Who dares-?!" Sandaaru Jr. said as both of them looked up.

The Mecha kept on saying "Nin Nin!" as he appears. "FUURAIMARU HAS ARRIVED!".

"What the-?!" Denki said lying down and blocks an attack.

"That's-!" Momo said before blasting two.

The Hurricanegers came and saw their friend. "Fuuraimaru! He came all this way..." Kouta said.

"He must have sensed the presence of a space ninja, and couldn't ignore it." Nanami said.

"We'd better hurry too." Yousuke said as they follow him.

Fuuraimaru throws the two kunais he was holding as he hovers with a shurikens and then lands as he sends multiple kicks to Sandaaru Jr.

"HISSATSU OUGI: BINDING SHURIKENS!" He throws multiple shurikens and traps Sandaaru Jr. to a building. He lands on the right shoulder of GoZyujin, "Now, finish him!".

"I owe you one!" He thanked him and finishes him.

"GOZYU TRIPLE DRILL DREAM!"

"YOSHA!" Yosetsu said after defeating Sandaaru Jr.

"Farewell." Fuuraimaru front flips and lands on the hovering shurikens as he left.

"That was..." Yosetsu recognizes him.

Meanwhile with Denki and Momo, they kept on fighting the Magerappas.

"Aw, man! One at a time!" Denki pushes their weapons away and attacks.

"We must see to rescuing Marvelous-san and the others from the pocket dimension, or..." Momo said with her sword upside down and blasts them. They defeated them, but more came. Them Magerappas charged and three ninjas came in to fight them. After they defeated them, they turned to Denki and Momo as they cancel their forms.

The ninjas retreated their katanas while the two steps forward and stops, "Whom might you be-?" Momo asked.

"Ninpu Sentai Hurricaneger, Yousuke Shiina."

"I'm Nanami Nono, of the same."

"Same as them. Kouta Bitou."

The two were shocked while Yosetsu came running in front of them in excitement.

"SO YOU THREE ARE THE HURRICANEGERS! IT'S REALLY YOU, RIGHT?! WHOA...! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M MEETING YOU GUYS IN THE FLESH...!" Yosetsu said fanboying and then tries to introduce himself. "Let me introduce myself." He bows. "I'm a space pirate in training, the name's-".

"Introductions can wait." Nanami cuts him. "You might have defeated Sandaaru Jr., but Saturakura Jr. is a problem even by himself.".

"Oh, I get it! Fuuraimaru was here because-" Yosetsu was cut off.

"That can wait too." Nanami said.

"Your friend's are trapped inside Saturakura Jr.'s pocket dimension, right? And the people who got turned into nuts must be there too." Kouta said.

"I believe so." Momo replies.

Yousuke sighs, "This isn't good... can't get much worse either. The pocket dimension has some fiendish traps within it." He explains as his teammates nods and the pirates were shocked.

Pocket Dimension

The three pirates wakes up and stands to look around the dark place.

"Where are we?" Izuku asked.

Earth

"THEN WE NEED TO HURRY AND SAVE THEM!" Denki said.

"You won't be able to." Yousuke said.

"If you're going to beat Saturakura Jr.'s Uchu Ninpu... You'll need complete mastery of the Hurricaneger Ranger Keys." Nanami explained.

"And you haven't got the Hurricaneger's Legendary Power. So, you won't be able to do it." Kouta adds.

"Inconceivable..." Momo can't believe believe it.

"THEN PLEASE, GIVE US YOUR LEGENDARY POWER!" Denki steps in front to beg.

Yousuke looks away, "No.".

"Why not?!" Yosetsu asked.

"I'm sorry, but we can't trust you pirates." Kouta said.

Yousuke looks at them, "Especially your three friends.".

"No way..." Yosetsu said.

"You should give us our Ranger Keys." Yousuke demands making the crew widen their eyes. "Those were originally ours. We can use their power the way it's meant to be used.".

"We can defeat Saturakura Jr. and rescue those people in a flash." Nanami said.

"Once he's gone, your friends will be back. So, please give them to us." Kouta extends his hand..

"Chotto matte kudasai! THIS ISN'T RIGHT!" Yosetsu said.

"Gai.../Gai-san..."

"Why? You're from Earth, you should understand what's at stake..." Nanami said.

"I know that these powers originally belonged to you. But, who was it who risked his life to gather all the Ranger Keys?! He's a human who traveled the universe to obtain these and was called a space pirate! If it wasn't for Marvelous-san, the Ranger Keys wouldn't even be on Earth! And now you're... IT'S NOT RIGHT!" Yosetsu stares at the three of them as they did the same.

Denki puts a hand on his shoulder and said, "That's enough. Thanks, but..." Denki smiles while Yosetsu was confused.

"This is not the time for us to bicker amongst ourselves." Momo said as Denki nods. She then shows and hands them the three Hurricaneger Keys, making the three ninjas impress by the act of generosity.

"Ahim-san... Dr. Don..." Yosetsu looks at them.

"All I ask is that you rescue our friends along with poor people who have been turned into nuts. I beg of you." Momo bows.

"And I want you to take a good look at them...then you'll see what they're really like." Denki told them.

"Are you sure? You might not get these back." Yousuke asked them.

"That shall not be a problem." Momo said and Denki agrees.

"If that does happen...we shall take them back by force." Momo said making the ninjas surprised.

Pocket Dimension

The three pirates who were trapped, found themselves on some type of gaming show dimension. Chains then wraps them up and pulls them on the chairs, according to their Ranger colors.

"WHAT THE HECK IS THIS PLACE?!" Kyoka and the rest struggles, and they heard his laugh

"WELCOME, TO MY HAPPY FUN QUIZ DIMENSION! IF YOU CAN ANSWER MY QUESTIONS CORRECTLY, WOW, WHAT A PRIZE WE HAVE!" He said that while spinning and goes to the stand. "YOU'LL RECEIVE A FABULOUS CHANCE TO ESCAPE FROM THIS DIMENSION!".

Izuku smirks, "Bring it on, then.".

Gigant Horse

"Three of the pirates were caught while trying to stop the Nutty Missile Operation. They're being subjected to a fiendish quiz where the questions have no right answers and plunged into a torturous hell." Damaras reports.

"Yes! This is most excellent! They deserve nothing less for foiling our plans. Ah, I have an idea. BARIZORG, INSARN!" He calls for them. "Until Saturakura Jr. returns, I want you to head down to Earth and rough up those other three pirates!".

Quiz Dimension

"IT'S TIME FOR MY SPECIAL QUIZ! WHERE EVERY HINT'S A HAPPY HINT!" Saturakura Jr. said joyfully as the Magerappas clap.

"Get on with t already." Izuku irritatedly said.

"Well then, let's have a nice simple opener to get those brains in gear! All you have to do is work out who is appearing in this footage!" He then shows them a footage of the first Red Ranger.

"GOT IT!" The three said in unison.

"Oh my! Well then, let's hear your answer." Saturakura Jr. said.

"AKARANGER!" The three said.

"WRONG~!" Saturakura Jr. gestures an x.

"WHAT?! THAT'S OBVIOUSLY AKARANGER!" Kyoka argues.

"Let's see what happens next, shall we?" AkaRanger removes his helmet to reveal Saturakura Jr.

"It's actually me disguised as AkaRanger!"

They both laughed.

"How were we supposed to know that?!" Togaru questions.

"Well maybe next time you should watch the whole clip! Alright then, here's your penalty!" Saturakura Jr. said and they get wet by getting splashed by water above them.

Saturakura Jr. together with the Magerappas laughed at them. "Oh, what fun, what fun!".

"Well then, let's go to our special venue for the next round! Scene change~!" He snaps and then the place changed in a valley.

"Why here?" Kyoka irritatedly asked.

"With each wrong answer, the penalties are gonna get more and more extreme, so you'd better think fast! But if you get it right and get me to say..." He shows a sign with the word 'Ding-Dong'. "Then you all get to go home safe and sound! And we'll even blow up the contents of this lovely prize capsule to celebrate!" He shows them the bomb and laughs.

Earth

The Hurricanegers grab their Ranger Keys and looked at it.

"We'd better go check on your friends." Yousuke said.

"Please do." Momo replies.

"Let's go." Yousuke said as the two followed. Their Ranger Keys glow and rapidly circles around them to make them transform.

"CHO NINPU: OPEN SESAME!" They summoned a portal to the sky and jumped in, and the portal closes.

"It's gonna be okay...right?" Yosetsu asked.

"Of course it will. All we have to do is wait for them to come back." Denki said and explosions came.

"Today your bounty shall finally be claimed, pirates." Insarn said walking in front of Barizorg.

"It seems we will not be afforded the luxury of waiting." Ahim said and they all changed.

"GOKAI CHANGE!"

"GOKAIGER!"

They charged through the Gourmins.

Quiz Dimension

The ninjas landed and ran to find the three pirates. They found them below the cliff and kneels down for cover.

"There they are..." Kouta said.

"The pirates look a bit beat up, huh?" Nanami observed and Yousuke did the same.

"CHOU NINPU: HYPER HEARING!" A big ear came out and they listen.

"WELL THEN, ON TO THE NEXT QUESTION! THIS ONE'S FOR YOU, JOEY!" He refers to Togaru and reads the question. "What kind of lamp would you not want bearing down on you?".

Back with the ninja trio, "A lamp you wouldn't want on you... Well, in a normal quiz it'd probably be a clamp..." Kouta said.

"Well, what's your answer?" Saturakura Jr. waits.

Togaru raises his body and said, "I have absolutely no clue.".

"Nani?!" Yousuke was surprised.

"WRONG! So disappointing. The correct answer is... Nobody wants any kind of lamp to fall on them! Alright, penalty time!" He snaps his fingers giving them an explosion.

"WHAT ARE THEY DOING?!" Yousuke questions while Saturakura Jr. laughs.

"YOU'RE UP NEXT, MARVY-CHAN!" He points at Izuku. "Let's see...clay is really versatile, but what kind of clay really hurts?".

The ninja trio discuss again, "Well, the answer should be claymore..." Nanami looks at Yousuke.

"But it's a trick question..." Yousuke looks at Kouta.

"Maybe hardened clay, in the shape of a spear... I guess?" Kouta trying to guess, but Izuku answered, "How the hell would I know that?". Making the three feel unbelievably.

"WRONG AGAIN! The correct answer is, a spear made of clay! And that's a penalty for you!" Another set of explosions around them came.

"How can they be so bad at such simple questions?" Yousuke questions.

"I know... they ought to at least try and answer them." Nanami said.

"Well, guess we've seen their true colors." Kouta said.

"ENOUGH WAITING! LET'S GO BEAT UP SATURAKURA JR!" Yousuke said as the two agrees.

Saturakura Jr. laughs, "Alrighty next up is you, Luka!".

The ninjas front flip and lands as they brought out their Hayatemaru.

"This is the end of your quiz!" Yousuke said as they try to slash Saturakura Jr. who's dodging their attacks.

"Oh my? Don't you care what happens to these?" He said after he jumped behind the pole and reveals in the gold capsule ball, that the nuts were there.

"What?!" Yousuke was surprised.

Saturakura Jr. laughs, "Did you go nuts over my nuts?" He makes a pun and laughs again. "Well, time for a penalty!" Explosions then came around the Hurricanegers and they fall down roughly as their transformation got cancelled.

Earth

Yosetsu rolls away from the blasts and gets help from Denki and Momo as they gather, preparing for another change.

"GOKAI CHANGE!"

"DEKARANGER!"

They charged again.

Quiz Dimension

The Hurricanegers are now tied up together with the Gokaigers. They explained what's happening.

"Then if you got it right, he'd blow up that capsule and all the nuts inside it..." Kouta said.

"So...you weren't answering at all just to make sure nothing happened to them?" Nanami asked.

"Not even close." Izuku replies. "It doesn't matter what answer we give, he's not gonna say it's the right one.".

"Even considering questions like that is a waste of time." Togaru said and Kyoka agrees.

Yousuke chuckles and stands up to walk towards Izuku. Izuku looks at him and gets headbutted.

"You're pretty good. You have a good-bad attitude...a real pain in the ass, but..." Yousuke didn't finish and turns away from Izuku. "Yosh, we'll get you out of this.".

"Huh?" Izuku was confused while the ninjas nod.

"You're gonna get him to say 'ding dong' without getting the right answer to the quiz?" Kyoka asked.

"You guys aren't thinking about it right." Kouta said as he stands up.

"Just watch. We'll show you how we do things." Yousuke said and the clock rings.

"Alright, we're back from commercial! Let's go back to the quiz!" Saturakura Jr. then skips but was called.

"SATURAKURA JR! HOW ABOUT YOU TRY OUR QUIZ THIS TIME?!" Yousuke said.

The pirates jaw drop and looks at them, "HUH?!".

"WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAAAAAAAT?! YOU'RE CHALLENGING ME TO A QUIZ?!" Saturakura Jr. said in a hyper tone.

"There's just three questions! And if you can get them all right, you can have all of the Legendary Super Sentai Powers that we have!" Yousuke said.

"OI!" Izuku called while Togaru looks at him.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Kyoka questions.

"Don't worry. Let the grown-ups handle this." Nanami smiled.

"Sure! I'll take you on!" Saturakura Jr. laughs.

"Alright then, question number 1. What food does Papa agree with?" Kouta asked and the crew was confused.

"OOOOH, I KNOW!" He raised his hand, "IT'S A PAPAYA!".

"Oh, very good!" Kouta said.

"Alright, number 2! If a bird is a bird, then what is the bird?" Nanami asked.

Saturakura Jr. sits on top of his stand as he claps his feet, "Oh, that's too easy? The bird is the word!" He laughs.

"Darn, that's right too!" Nanami said.

He jumps down and dances, "Alright! I did it! Just one more, one more and I've won more!".

"But, we were saving the hardest one for last!" Yousuke said and Saturakura Jr. pays attention. "What does a house says if you manage to push its buttons the right way?".

"Oh, that's so easy!" He steps down again from his lying position. "The answer is DING DONG!" He then realizes his mistake, making them free from the chains.

"Now's our chance!" Yousuke said as they jumped around the place like fast ninjas as Kouta grabs the bag. They stop in front of the pirates.

"... seriously?" Izuku was impressed.

"Sugoi." Kyoka said shockingly.

"It was totally insane, but it got us free." Togaru was surprised.

"See what I mean?" Yousuke said.

Saturakura Jr. was dizzy and then realizes he was holding the bomb and it exploded.

Earth

The three who remained on Earth were out powered by Barizorg and Insarn as they roll back making them cancel the transformation.

"Time to finish you off." Insarn said and then an explosion came in the middle of them and a portal where Saturakura Jr. bounces and the ninjas and pirates landed.

"Guys!" Denki was glad to see them.

Kouta puts away the nut bag while Kyoka places one she got.

"Are you alright?" Yousuke asked them as they get help by their crewmates.

"So, what do you think of Marvelous-san and the others?" Momo asked smiling.

Yousuke looks away while crossing his arms, "I don't like them at all." He looks back at them, "But... they're good people.".

"You can't really know someone unless you meet them in person." Kouta said.

Saturakura Jr. was frustrated and stomps his foot, "HOW DARE YOU?! HOW DARE YOU?! I HATE IT!".

Yousuke turns around and Izuku steps beside him, "Wanna try this with nine people?".

"It's only fair we get a chance to show off too." Kyoka said.

Togaru rubs his wrist, "Back us up, sempai.".

"SOUNDS GOOD! Ninjas and pirates in glorious partnership!" Yousuke said as they stand side by side.

"GOKAI CHANGE!"

"NINPU... SHINOBI CHANGE!"

"GOKAIGER!"

The Hurricanegers and Gokaigers transformed.

"Gokai Red."

"Gokai Blue."

"Gokai Yellow."

"Gokai Green."

"Gokai Pink."

"GOOOOKAI...SILVER!"

"KAIZOKU SENTAI GOKAIGER!"

Yousuke: THE WINDS ROAR! THE SKIES DARKEN! SKY NINJA, HURRICANE RED!

Nanami: THE WATER SWIRLS! THE WAVES CRASH! WATER NINJA, HURRICANE BLUE!

Kouta: THE GROUND SHAKES! THE FLOWERS BLOOM! LAND NINJA, HURRICANE YELLOW!

Yousuke: Unseen by people...

Nanami: Hidden from the world...

Kouta: Striking at evil from within the shadows!

Yousuke: Ninpu Sentai...

"HURRICANEGER!"

Yousuke: A, SAN~JO~!

"You guys get special treatment." Izuku said.

"Sure. Then we'd better..." Yousuke punches his palm.

Izuku and Yousuke: BLOW THEM AWAY WITH THIS!

They all from flip one by one.

"CHO NINPU: SKY STRIDE!" Yousuke gallops as he slashes through the Magerappas and Gourmins. He lands and slashes three before Izuku came as he attack as well and stood beside Yousuke.

"Try and keep up!" Yousuke said and they slashed the foot soldiers.

Kouta slashes a Gourmin and readies a technique, "CHO NINPU: LIONDANCE!" He made five clones and they charged, helping the three pirates.

"GUN MODE!" Nanami blast the Gourmins and Magerappas as she charged together with the pirate girls. They charged through them and clashed with them. They went on the center as they stand back to back. "TRIPLE BLAST!" They turn clockwise while blasting the Gourmins and Magerappas.

Denki slashed a Gourmin and calls for them to throw their weapons in the air. They grabbed the weapons.

"Where's mine?!" Denki asked as he only got one gun.

"Pirate weapons, huh?" Kouta said as he blast and slash on his side.

"I'm gonna borrow this." Togaru said as he wields his Saber and Hayatemaru.

Kouta slash and spin kicks, Togaru legs sweep one Gourmin and thrust the Hayatemaru through it, and Denki blasts three Magerappas and slaps one Gourmin with a plant he found.

"KAKUGO! KAKUGO! KAKUGOSHIRO!" Yosetsu said as he deals with Gourmins and Magerappas at his side.

Yousuke slashes one before proceeding to use a technique, "CHO NINPU: KAGE NO MAI!" He slashes the Sugourmins behind the shoji door and lands. Izuku then runs and climbs on top of Yousuke's shoulders as they spin to slash and blast the enemies around them.

"Nicely done!" Yousuke said.

"You too!" Izuku then grabs his back and kneels down to dodge the explosion.

Saturakura Jr. jumps.in between them and fought them.

After the four boys defeat the Gourmins and Magerappas at their side, Denki points and said, "BARIZORG!" and throws the plant away. The four of them charged as they face him.

Insarn grabs her whip and hits the girls around her and backed off.

Nanami steps in front, "CHO NINPU: ERODING STREAM!" She sprays a water attack against her and the two pirates jumped as they strike her.

"SONIC MEGAPHONE!" She grabs it, and Nanami and the pirates blast her.

Togaru and Yosetsu were fighting off Barizorg while Denki was sitting on the ground until he heard a voice. "OI! OVER HERE! COME ON!"

"RIGHT!" Denki jumps and grabs the hip of Kouta as they swing above Barizorg and blast him down.

"Our part in the operation concluded upon Saturakura Jr.'s return." Barizorg told Insarn.

"Let's not stick around." Insarn said as they left.

The Red Rangers back off as Saturakura Jr. enlarges his head. "SPECIALITY BAD BREATH!" He breathes out making them roll back. Izuku then charges as he stands up and slashes him multiple times, making him explode and roll back.

"NOW!" Yousuke jumps and flying kicks him. He then slashes him while flying in the air while Izuku follows and parkours over the obstacles to slash with Yousuke.

Saturakura Jr. lands roughly while the others gather.

"LET'S FINISH HIM OFF! GOKAI CHANGE!" Yosetsu transforms.

"GOKAI SILVER: GOLD MODE!"

"IT'S TOME FOR THE SHOWSTOPPER!" Izuku and the crew inserts their Ranger Keys on their weapons while the Hurricanegers ready their final attack.

"FINAL WAVE!"

"GOKAI CHO NINPU: HURRICANE SCRAMBLE!"

Yosetsu slashes first, followed by Denki and Momo's blast and the slashes from Kyoka and Kouta, Togaru and Nanami, and finally, Izuku and Yousuke. The attack looked like a glowing shurikens through Saturakura Jr.

"H-Hey, you...reading this... What kind of sleighing can cut a man in two?" Saturakura Jr.'s last words before his defeat.

The nuts turned back the people and we're glad.

Gigant Horse

Warz Gill marches while saying, "Curse you!" and grabs the control from a Gourmin and said, "Curse you!" as he press the trigger.

Earth

"I LIVE!" Saturakura Jr. said as he got big.

"Leave the rest to us." Izuku told Yousuke.

"Yosh." Yosetsu dials and then Yousuke then spoke.

"Matte!" The Hurricanegers cancel their transformation and takes one last look at their Ranger Keys, "You forgot these.". They throw their Ranger Keys to the three pirates.

"We're counting on you, as the successors of our legend." Yousuke said.

"Right." Izuku said and then "GOKAI GALLEON!" came and they grab the ropes.

"GOZYU DRILL, LAUNCHING!"

Yosetsu jumps in.

"KAIZOKU GATTAI!"

"GOKAIOH, READY!"

"GOZYUJIN!"

"GOZYUJIN, READY!"

"I'M GONNA HAVE A TON OF FUN SENDING YOU TO HELL!" Saturakura Jr. said as he dodges the GokaiOh's attacks and hits it.

Yosetsu spins on of his helms and tries to thrust the drill through Saturakura Jr. But, he blocked and pushes it up as he slashes GoZyujin, making two Mechas back off.

"UCHU NINPU: DOWNFALL!" Purple thunder came down and hit the Mechas.

"GAI, FALL BACK!" Izuku orders.

"Alright..." Yosetsu said as he backs off.

Saturakura Jr. jumps around while laughing. "DO YOU SEE HOW GREAT I AM NOW?! NOW, TO HAVE FUN TEARING YOU APART-!".

They all looked down on their predecessor as they nod to the pirates.

The Ranger Keys floats and glows, and they grabbed it.

"We'll put these to good use." Izuku said and they flipped the Ranger Keys.

"RANGER KEY, SET!"

The same "NIN NIN!" noises came. "I, Fuuraimaru, have come to your aid."

Saturakura Jr. looks up, "Another pest?!".

Fuuraimaru throws his kunai knives towards Saturakura Jr. as they explode around him.

"GOKAIOH, GATTAI DE GOZARU!" Fuuraimaru said.

"YOSH! COME ON!" Izuku said

Fuuraimaru then did hand seals, "When pirates and ninjas unite, the most powerful shurikens arsenal under heaven is made manifest!" And then the five glowing shurikens went inside the GokaiOh. Izuku then turns the Ranger Key, making the GokaiOh make movements as it brought out shurikens on the arms and legs, and the chest and head also.

"HURRICANEGOKAIOH, SUISAN!"

"Eh?! WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!" Saturakura looks at the Mecha.

"IKUZO!" Izuku said as they charged at Saturakura Jr.

They hit Saturakura Jr. three times with a big Shuriken.

"SHURIKEN GALE CHAIN!" Kyoka said the Mecha spins the Shuriken attached to a chain and throws it towards Saturakura Jr., striking him.

"Have another one while you're at it!" Denki said.

"GOKAI MUGEN SHURIKEN!"

They turned the Ranger Keys and multiple shurikens rapidly came out towards Saturakura Jr. and gets hit multiple times.

"You... YOU WON'T TAKE ME DOEN THAT EASY!" Saturakura Jr. said.

"Then what about this?" Izuku questions.

"GOKAI GOURAI ATTACK!"

Fuuraimaru came out and spoke, "And now for an off-season finish de gozaru! My ultimate attack, Storming Sakura~!"

Multiple Fuuraimaru dashes through Saturakura Jr. with their big shurikens.

"AND THE ANSWER TO OUR QUESTION WAS... MAN SLEIGHING!" Saturakura Jr.'s last words before he explodes.

HurricaneGokaiOh turns back into GokaiOh and Fuuraimaru lands on their right shoulder.

"Well, I've worked up quite the sweat de gozaru!"

"Thank you very much for your help." Momo said.

"Well then, I hope we may meet again." Fuuraimaru then disappeared from smoke.

After Battle (Gokai Galleon)

"Alright, let's give it a try!" Kyoka said.

"CHO NINPU: HYPER HEARING!" Togaru and Kyoka then summons a big ear on their left side.

Kouta and Nanami were impressed and claps, but Togaru and Kyoka's ear was sensitive.

Kouta: You two have a knack for this!

Nanami: Don't they?

"I have tried my hand at it as well." Momo shows them a headband with ears. "...just kidding!" She said with a cute smile.

Denki and Yosetsu twist their lips in shock as they lean forward over the table.

"Hey, no fair, Momo!" Kyoka crosses her arms.

"Yeah..." Nanami smiles, "Onee-san thinks that's just cheating!" She touches the ears.

"CHEATER, CHEATER, AHIM'S A CHEATER!" Navi said and they all laugh.

"This is a nice ship you've got." Yousuke said and looks around, "You've been travelling around space in this thing, huh?".

"Yeah." Izuku replies.

Yousuke then turns around, "What do you think of our home planet, Izuku Midoriya?".

Izuku was surprised they know his name but smirks, "I like it. I'm starting to appreciate the fact that the greatest treasure in the universe is on this planet.".

Yousuke smiles, "I see."

"U-umm...can we take a picture, just to celebrate the occasion?" Yosetsu asked and they agreed. "Please? Please?" He bows to them.

"Come on, you too, Marvelous-san!" Yosetsu said.

"Yosh. Ora. Iku." Yousuke said.

"Let's go, Marvelous!" Navi said.

They stand up and position themselves.

"Alright, everyone! Make sure you all squeeze in the frame, okay? Ready? Okay then, here we go!" Yosetsu presses the button for the timer and kneels in front of the Hurricanegers. "BIG SMILES, EVERYONE!"

"CHEESE!" Navi then flew in front and poses as the Rangers got their focus on her and the camera took the picture.

Aizawa

"Tch. They really are problem children." He sighs as he witness the Galleon depart and then sensed someone's presence.

"It's been a while..." a police inspector said.

"Yo." Aizawa waves.

"I've seen you came back from being a Pro Hero." The police inspector said as he walks towards Aizawa.

"Yeah. Who would've thought that it's been a decade since we last met." Aizawa said.

"Back then, you're travelling the world with a happy-go-lucky attitude, now you're all grumpy and emo. Well, then you left after and proceed to continue your Hero work. I can't blame you for choosing your path, but it's not the same without you." the police inspector said.

Aizawa smiles, "I'm touched. But... I have a Training Camp to prepare, so I don't have time to talk." He was about to leave when the police inspector called him.

"Not even gonna take a ride with your old bike?" Aizawa then stops and glances at him in question. The police inspector laughs and shows him his bike.

Aizawa approached and touched the bike, "TryChaser 2000... This feels nostalgic." He hops on and turns it on.

"I'm giving that to you again. You left it on the old man's shop after you left." The police inspector said and was about to leave.

"Arigato, Ichigo-san." Aizawa thanked him.

Ichigo then turns to him, "You're welcome... Unidentified Lifeform #4.".

Aizawa laughs and gives a thumbs up, "It's Kuuga.".

Ichigo then smiles and left while Aizawa rode his old bike on the way to UA.

UA

Aizawa parked his bike and hops down. He was about to enter when he heard Hizashi's voice. "YO! AIZAWA!".

"What do you want-" He was cut off.

"Huh?! That's your bike when you were-!" Aizawa shuts him with his scarf.

"They'll hear you! Besides, I don't want to be known as him." Aizawa then releases.

"Why? You're the hero who beat those ugly-looking creatures." Hizashi said.

"Tsk. Doesn't matter. Anyways, I'm not gonna expose myself for now... Just like him... He's here..." Aizawa walks inside as he refers to a certain person and thought of his alias, 'Destroyer of Worlds... I think it's time we have a talk...'.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

33.2K 574 18
20 years into the future the League of Villains in hiding and Japan thriving, peace has been achieved or so we thought..the League of Villains came b...
336K 4.8K 38
Izuku and Izumi Yagi, step-bro and step-sis,(Don't even think about it) were a happy family with their mother Inko Yagi, also known as the No. 17 Her...
44.8K 885 23
The world of the Shinobi has come to an end. Right before Kaguya was sealed away by Naruto and the others, she cursed the world with what little powe...
12.7K 276 16
Momo Yaoyurozu, a 20 year old girl in college preparing to take over her father's company. She has loving parents and a good best friend. Overall her...