RohiRat Tales

Galing kay SophieArshian

ICT is a family and if there is one bond that has managed to adore everyone of us is ROHIRAT ❤️ It is undoubt... Higit pa

Our Friendship Story
Alone Time
Cheating
The Trolls
Us above all
Different Teams 1
The last nail
Different Teams 2
The Lost Ring
An ExCiTiNg SeRiEs
Valentine's Day
The Chat
The New Year Party
The WI Series
Chats 2
Chats 3
Snippets
How a bond starts
How the tables turn!
Update!
I hate that country!
A bond straight from the Heart
Chat 4
New teams
Note + Question⁉️
Happy Birthday Ro💙
Snippets 2
Gaslighting 1
Gaslighting 2
Why you always need a Rohit Sharma
The Better Halves
New story!
Password
Trolls 2
New book!
Snippets 3
Our Special Thing
Why you always need a Virat Kohli
Overwhelmed!
The Ro-mance king
Snippets 4
Mug Cakes
The Originals
Chats 5
RoKo
Morning hangover
Caught in action
Snippets 5
Un-Sharing
A guide to be a kiddo!

We are, or, Are we?

3.8K 149 23
Galing kay SophieArshian

Before anythingggg! Congratulations to our own dressing room magician Mrm Shreyas Iyer for his brilliant century! So proud!

Also have you watched the dancer Ro? And the dhokaaa to our own yuzi by his Rohitaa Sharma! Not fair.

I have taken some liberties in this os so bear with me!
♡~♡~♡~♡

It was a post match conference and Virat was standing as the captain of the Indian team who had just won a T20 bilateral series.

"International team relationships are really great due to IPL, I mean virat abd or even Rohit and Pollard, even Hardik and Pollard, Dhoni sir and Bravo are best of friends." The questioner started as soon after the mighty IPL was going to commence.

The one way track of the Indian fans was now going to be divided into 8 parts.

Virat shared a quick glance with Rohit who in turn caught his eye as he was looking at him too.

Virat hid a smirk and a scowl together, it was difficult to boas and be jealous both together. 

Vi- International kya national bhi bohot hi ache hai.
He said laughing a bit in response.

"Haa we have seen how close Rohit and Shikhar are or Hardik and Bumrah, yuzi and Kuldeep, you and Dhoni sir." He listed the pairs happily to Virat. 

Virat did feel happy when she said him and Mahi bhai but he felt unusually sad about how no one even considered him and rohit in the list but again Jinks will whack his ass if he complaints about that since they were the ones who started the rift rumour.

Virat focused on the conference again which went on about IPL and if it has taken focus off international cricket.

Virat tactfully avoided crazy questions and came back.

In the night, Rohit was in his room surfing through his phone once before going to sleep finally.

His head snapped when his locked door opened with the key he knew only his idiot had.

Virat entered not even bothering to greet, he slumped down on the bed beside him making Rohit roll his eyes.

Rohit didn't bother to greet him too since he was used to this because it happened almost every day.

He sometimes slept alone and woke up with Virat sleeping beside him since he couldn't sleep apparently.

Virat nudged his arm but Rohit continued his surfing.

He peeked in to see Rohit looking at a post one of his fan account posted of potrait drawings of him and his friends.

One with Jassi, one with Shikhar, hardik, Mahi and Yuzi.

"Again there is no picture of me and him, obviously." He thought in his mind irritated.

He mostly ignored how baby like he sounded in his head too!

After nudging him twice Virat just pinched him hard.

Ro- Ouch! Are you mad?
He said finally giving the baby his deserved attention.

Vi- I am calling you and you cant even look out of your damn phone?
He complained.

Ro- Okay, what?
He put his phone aside to look at vi properly.

Vi- Hum best friend hai na Ro?
He asked in a small voice unlike his enerhetic self.

Rohit just moved ahead to slap his head.
Ro- How old are you Vi? 6?
He asked sarcastically.

Vi- Bol na yaar.

Ro- Ofcourse hai, who else will annoy me as much as you do?
He said looking back to his phone again before Virat replied.

Vi- Well Harry does.
He said low.

Ro- Okay, fair point. Well then who'll be possessive about me.
He snickered.

Vi- Jassi is, he would kill for his Rohit bhaiya.
Virat tried to sound annoyed but just couldn't.

Rohit was now understanding what went wrong in his besties head, he decided to play along until it's time to bang his head on a wall.

Why should vi have all the fun?

Ro- Well who will understand me like you do anyway.
He said casually waiting to see who Virat will bring up this time.

Vi- Jinks, he can read you with just one look.

Ro- Hmm, Uhm then, who'll be Ritika's sautan!

Vi- Yuzi, you are dhana's biggest competition.
He said louder than he'd expected.

Ro- Who'll help me fix my mood after I get out on a terrible shot in a match I could've had a century.

Vi- Mahi bhai, you always go to him.
He said distressed and genuinely upset this time.

"Oh my god! Why do you even call me your best friend for namesake?
How am I your best friend if you hardly even need me for anything."
He got up from the bed and looked at Ro very very seriously as if accusing him.

He was offered with plain silence as Ro was busy thinking how could this man be a father when he was still a kid?

He got ready to leave and walked to the door almost opening it.

"Come back here you overthinking annoying moron!" He heard Rohit scream from his place and he stomped his feet before walking back in, making Rohit chuckle in process.

Vi- WHAT?
He yelled.

Rohit sat up right in front of Virat to sort of drill this in his mind for once.
"How do you not get it? You're not one of the titles, you're all of them!

He pulled out his hand to count all the points on his fingers,
You annoy me to my wits but also would kill for me!
You know every thought of mine even before it strikes so well that even Ritika has surrendered to you.
I went to you after my 2011 WC squad rejection, I came to you after I scored 5 centuries in the WC, I cried to you when I first held Sammy and I am sitting right next to you right now when I can literally be with anyone else.
He said exasperated and desperate.

Virat just wordlessly hugged him so hard Rohit rolled his eyes at his dramatic best friend.

Ro- Tujhe pata hai na tere do teen screw dheele hai?

Vi- Sab sahi hote toh tujhe best friend banata?
He said back in his element again.

"Tu kabse itne bhari dialogues marne laga Sharma?" He asked teasingly.

Ro- Agar tu aisi harkatein karega toh mujhe dialogue marne padenge.

They both laughed at that which was followed by a comfortable silence.

Ro- Ye woh conference pe hua na?
He asked as a matter of fact-ly.

Vi- No one thinks we're best friends apparently.
He whined.

Ro- Well if they did wouldn't it be kinda drowning our rift?
We have a rift between us, remember?

"Oh yes, ofcourse, I hate you Sharma." He said dramatically as if Rohit had just stabbed him.

"Oh I hate you more Mr. Captain." He said as laid back as if Virat had just taken one of his biscuits from the packet.

Vi- That's more like us.

This opposite nature was what made them so perfect for each other, they complimented each other.

"So if you're done killing your brain cells with your overthinking, I would like to sleep." Rohit announed calmly.

Vi- Nahi.
He said a cynical smile.

Ro- What do you mean nahi?

The door was not locked so it opened again with Jinks coming in.

Jinks- I should've known ki Virat yahi hoga.

Vi- Obviously.
He laughed.

Breaking the laughter Virat screamed suddenly.
Vi- Come here jaldiiii!
Virat screamed and Jinks hurriedly came near the bed.

Virat pulled him to the bed so that now Rohit was in the middle of both of them.

Virat just hugged Jinks with Rohit sandwiched in between.

Ro- Maroge tum dono mujhe.
He said as he was pushed in between them too.

Vi- Shh!

Ro- He is shushing me! Mai marr jaunga.
He said dramatically making the other two laugh.

Jinks- Why are you so dramatic.

Ro- Why do you always have to take his side.
He said whining.

Vi- Because I am always right.
He said raising his pretend collar up.

Jinks- Nahi, jyada hogaya. Too far.
He laughed.

Vi- Harr trio mai ek toh pagal hota hi hai.

Ro- Haa aur yaha tu hai.

Jinks- Umm excuse me guys? Yaha tum dono ho aur dheere dheere mujhe bhi kar doge.
He said laughing at their faces.

Ro- Well true, by the way, iss pagal ka toh samajh aata hai parr tu itni raat ko yaha kya kar raha hai Ajju?

Jinks- Couldn't sleep.
He shrugged.

Vi- That is great! What? Movie dekhte hai!
He said so enthusiastic you might generate electricity.

Ro- Isme itni energy aati kaha se hai?

Jinks- I have no idea but for once I am not denying, chal na dekhte hai.

Ro- Tera dimaag kharab hai? Raat ke 12:30 bajj rahe hai.

Jinks- Kal afternoon tak practice nahi hai.

Ro- Toh? Jaagran kare?

Vi- Yes, konsi movie dekhega?
He asked Jinks totally ignoring Ro.

Jinks- Koi achi si movie dekhte hai.

Vi- Action chalegi kya?

Jinks- Action is too much.

Ro- Nahi dekh raha mai movie.
He declared to two deaf ears.

Vi- Horror toh mood nahi hai.

Ro- Bola na nahi dekh raha.
He said trying again but was brutally ignored.

Jinks- Dil dhadakne do?

Vi- It is good but eh, Anushka ko kisi aur ke saath dekhne ka mann nahi hai abhi.
He said laughing and Rohit wanted to go and bang his head somewhere.

How was he stuck with them?

Ro- Oh my god, just play any Golmaal movie like we always do!
He said finally giving in.

Jinks- Ahaa, yes.
Jinks said suddenly proud.

Vi- Chal!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And that's another RohiRat with Jinks too! I like Ajinkya Rahane!

How was it! It'd be great if you could take out some time and tell me how you find it!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.7K 853 10
A story mainly focusing on three people amongst them Two are Soul Brothers and Two are real who were separated years ago. All bound with the other ei...
92.7K 6.4K 71
A lost and found fanfic but it involves ICT. Yuvi ,Mahi and Rohit are brothers - the stars of cricket. A bond like theirs is hard to come across bec...
97.8K 4.2K 25
My first try on ICT. I cherish the bond between the team. And the bond I am deeply madly in love with is my "❤️Mahirat❤". God knows how and when I s...
150K 9.5K 64
One day! One day is all it takes to separate these brothers. It's been 20 years since that day has occurred. Their kids take it into their hands to r...