Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

By WandaFiction

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... More

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
Accent
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Sounds Like A Date
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Trust is Not Like Candy
Morning Bliss
Sisterly Advice
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Love Language
The Friends
Hela's Kitchen
The Question
From Second To First
Mr Blue Sky
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Water Fight
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Superhero Trio
Pancakes and L Bombs
10 Out Of 10 Dive
Tickle Monster
Sarah Stark
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Family
Search Party
Bowl of Popcorn
Pet Names
Trying Something New
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
I Need You
Your Flaws Are Your Strengths
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
A+
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Control
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Your Third Love
Daddy
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Happy
Halloween
What's In The Box?
Hired
I've Got You
Missed Morning Message
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Your Wish Is My Command
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me
Always
Vision

Dynamic

8.3K 293 173
By WandaFiction

I wake up to the feeling of Wanda's lips moving across my face as she leaves gentle kisses. Going from my forehead down to my cheek, across my nose then finally down to my lips. I take in the moment not bothering to open up my eyes, but she knows the moment I'm awake when I smile against her lips. I feel her shuffle around, some of her hair tickling my cheek lightly. I almost startle at the feeling of her cold finger coming into contact with my jaw. Her finger dances up my jawline, all the way to my temple where she drags her finger across to my eyebrow. She traces one eyebrow, moving to the next before lightly moving her finger down my nose, booping it at the end. 

Wanda's finger then dances across my left cheek, small patterns being drawn then deciding to dance its way below my chin and up to my other cheek. My eyes remain closed as I feel her finger dance gently across the skin of my cheek before she finally moves it down to my lips. She drags my bottom lips down slightly with her finger releasing it with a pop, then I lose all feeling of her finger on my face before I feel her hand come to rest on my chest.

"I'm so in love with you." Wanda's voice is barely a whisper, but has a smoothness to it that tells me she has been up for a little while. 

"I'm in love with you too Wanda. So much." My eyes remain closed, trying to keep the atmosphere calm but my voice is raspy from having just woken up. 

I hear Wanda hum as she lays her head against my shoulder, her finger that was once dancing along my face now draws small circles around the base of my neck. Wanda's cold hands cause small goosebumps to appear, and I feel her laugh against me.

"Your hands are cold." She simply hums against my shoulder, removing her finger from my skin. Before I can ask questions she lays her whole hand on the base of my neck and I inhale a sharp breath at the coldness. 

"Is that cold baby?"

"Just a little, but it's okay." I wrap my left arm around Wanda's body pulling her closer against me, her legs move to lay over mine. I shiver slightly at the skin on skin contact as we are both in shirts and sleep shorts.

I finally let my eyes flutter open and tilt my head down and to the side, to see Wanda already looking up at me. I cup her left cheek with my right hand, drawing small circles with my thumb and her eyes flutter almost closing at the feeling. A small smile adorns her face and when she looks back up at me through her eyelashes I gasp lightly at the sea of greens that all swim together. 

"I love your eyes." Wanda scrunches her nose in response as she gives me a crooked smile. "I love the plethora of colors that all seem to mix together to make the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen."

"Well your eyes are what one can only describe as magical. They are literally two different colors and I could get lost in them forever." I pull Wanda up slightly to peck her lips a couple of times. 

Instead of moving back down to rest against me. Wanda moves to straddle me, her legs either side of my hips resting her elbows either side of my face as her fingers draw lines up and down my jaw. Her head hangs above me, her bottom lip between her teeth as her eyes scan my face. Her red hair has fallen either side of her face, some of it long enough to come to rest on the bed, other bits tickle at my face. I smile lovingly up at her, my right hand moving to cup her cheek and she leans into the touch.

"Your hands are so warm." She turns her face to kiss the palm of my hand a few times before turning back to look at me with that fuzzy smile that I love so dearly. 

"Well one of us has to be warm otherwise we would both freeze to death in the bed." Wanda let's out a small giggle as she leans her head down to rest her forehead against mine, our noses brushing together. 

"I'm not complaining. You're like my own personal hot water bottle." I tilt my head upwards to connect our lips in a slow kiss that seeks to last forever. My hands slide from her face and neck down to her hips, where I squeeze slightly and she gasps into my mouth. 

"Well there is another way I can warm you up." I smirk up to the goddess above me as I see her pupils grow slightly in size.

"Mmmm, and what's that?" Her tone is sultry as she starts to gently roll her hips against my abdomen. I squeeze her hips again and they press further against my abdomen another small gasp passes her lips.

"Now my beautiful princess, you are going to have to try and be quiet the boys are across the hall. Can you do that for me?" She simply nods as her hips speed up a tiny bit, another gasp leaves her lips when I tense my abs and push them against her core more. 

"Please." She buries her head against the left side of my face as she whispers the plea in my ear.

"Please what?" 

"Pease, fuck me. I need you." 

"Then be a good girl and stay quiet."

I move my hand from her hip to the hem of her sleep shorts where I slide my hand underneath, not bothering to remove it. I run a finger through her folds and she hums in pleasure against my neck, her hands gripping the bed sheets next to me. Her hips buck against my hand when I move a finger to circle her clit in a tight circle, and she gasps at the feeling before a small moan escapes her parted lips. As I continue to circle her clit, she moves up onto her knees to her butt is in the air slightly allowing me to easily move my hand down to cup her core. 

"So wet for me baby girl." 

"Please." She whines in my ear when I dip a finger into her entrance before moving it back to circle her clit. 

She bites down against my neck to stop a moan when I push a finger into her entrance, my thumb moving to rub soft circles on her clit. Her hips sink against my finger as I start to thrust in and out of her roughly, her body rocking against mine as she meets my thrusts. I hear a deep moan from the back of her throat when I add another finger, her arms stretch out towards the headboard pushing her hands against it to stop her from moving as I thrust deeper and faster into her. 

Wanda's back arches causing her front to collapse on top of mine while her hips remain in the air meeting each one of my thrusts. She buries her head into the crook of my neck when I press my thumb against her clit, her hot breath fanning over my skin. 

"Fuck, don't stop." Her voice is husky as her words are interrupted by a small moan that she manages to muffle against my neck. 

I move my fingers in a come hither motion and her teeth sink into my neck, causing me to hiss with the small fraction of pain caused. I twist my hand slightly, going knuckle deep finding a new angle which causes her hips to jutter slightly as her orgasm washing over her. A long drawn out moan vibrates against the skin of my neck, as her body keeps rocking against mine as she comes down from her high. 

Her hips collapse against my abdomen and I remove my fingers from inside her, moving my hand onto the sheets and wiping her juices off of me. I move both my hands to rub up and down her back gently as she calms down, while grumbles and hums against the skin of my neck.

After a minute or two, her arms slide back from the headboard resting back on her elbows as she perches up on them to look down at me once again. Her face is red as she looks down at me with half lidded eyes, her bottom lip between her teeth. I continue to rub her back up and down with one hand while the other moves to her face to brush some hair behind her ears. 

"That is better than coffee." I raise my eyebrows in surprise at her words, but she simply bites her lip once again as she looks down at me. Her eyes dart to my neck, and her small smile turns into a frown, a look of worry now taking over. "I'm sorry about your neck." 

"I will wear this mark with pride." Wanda's face flushes red, but the worry is still evident as she looks back down at my neck.

"Baby we need to clean it, I think I made it bleed." Her brows furrow in worry as she brings her finger to my neck to trace around the bite mark.

"Like I said, it's worth it when I can bring you to an orgasm before we have even started the day." 

"Mmmm, you did make me feel so good. Why don't we get in the shower and get my mark cleaned up. And I don't know, maybe there's a way I can thank you." Wanda's finger moves up my neck as she cups my jaw turning my head so she can pull my head up into a heated kiss. 

A noise outside the door causes all our movements to stop, and we listen to what's going on. When we hear the boys whispered voices as they shush one another as they move about the apart, Wanda rests her forehead against mine.

"They are such pussy blocks. I haven't been able to make you feel good in so long, I feel awful." 

"It's okay, these things can't be helped. And anyway, I remember you giving me an almighty orgasm last Friday at the Stark party." I peck her lips a couple of times. "Jealous Wanda is incredibly hot by the way." 

"Well I don't like feeling jealous, and if you ever make me feel jealous on purpose well I guess I would have to punish you." Her voice is sultry as she whispers it against my lips.

"I'm not against punishment if it comes from you." She blushes once again and I let out a small giggle. "Even though top Wanda is very sexy and does things to me, you are my little bottom aren't you baby girl." 

I laugh when Wanda's hand comes into contact with my chest and she sends me a warning glare, but can't help the small smile that grows on her face. Wanda's jade eyes once again scan my face, it's like she is trying to remember every tiny detail so she can never forget it. I tilt my head to peck her lips and when they part she shuffles down my body to rest her head on my chest.

"As much as I am liking this cuddle bug we need to get up, we promised Tommy we would go to the aquarium." 

"Do we have to?" She groans against my chest.

"We do."

"Stupid A+, ruining my morning." I stifle a laugh as she grumbles more about the short lived lazy morning.

"You don't mean that." Wanda lifts her head to rest her chin on my chest as she looks up at me.

"Well I mean if it wasn't for the A+ we wouldn't have to stop. But no, I'm proud of him, and thank you for helping him." 

"Of course. Now come on, up my little Cuddle bug, we have a fun day ahead of us." She looks up at me when I tap her butt a couple of times signaling for her to move, and rolls her eyes when she sees my raised eyebrows waiting for her.

"Fine."

I laugh as she takes her time climbing off of me, shuffling back to her side of the bed, her feet on the ground as her back faces me. My smile instantly drops when I hear a sniffle come from Wanda and her hands move to wipe at her face. I'm instantly up on my knees as I move behind her wrapping my arms around her waist, as I move my legs to hang next to hers. 

"Hey, hey, hey. What's wrong princess?" She shakes her head as she buries it in her hands, propped up by her elbows resting on her knees. 

"It's nothing." She dismisses.

"Well it's obviously something." She huffs out and removes herself from my grip standing up and walking away to the drawers.

"I said it's nothing." 

I sigh as I stand up from the bed, slowly make my way to Wanda resting my hand on her shoulder but she brushes it off and moves away to the wardrobe. Okay, ouch. My brows scrunch together, my face obviously showing hurt because when Wanda looks behind her towards me her face pales slightly and her eyes become glossy. She drops the clothes in her hand and walks over to me, but I take a step back. I'm not sure why, but the hurt on her face makes me regret it yet I don't take a step towards her.

"Baby, I…"

"It's fine." I move towards the door, grabbing my robe off the back of it and when I reach for the handle Wanda's hand is instantly on mine.

"Baby, please….I'm sorry."

"I said it's fine." She pulls my hand away from the door handle and turns me to face her.

"It's not. It's not fine and I'm sorry. I don't know why I reacted that way." She pushes her hand through her hair in frustration.

"Then let's sit down, explain to me how you're feeling and we can figure out what I can do. What we can do. To make you feel like you can express your feelings freely without fearing my reactions." She bites her lip and nods her head, as she walks to the bed pulling me over by the hand. 

She sits down on the edge of the bed, so I kneel on the floor in front of her resting my hands on her knees. I let her take time to collect her thoughts as I brush my thumbs around her knees, my eyes never leaving hers as she nibbles at her bottom lip. She starts picking at her fingers, so I move them to face palm up on her legs and place mine on top of hers. My fingers dance up and down her wrists before her fingers wrap around my wrist and twist our hands around so mine are on her knees and hers are on top of mine.

"I just. I feel like you're always giving to me, and I'm either too tired to or we get interrupted when it's your turn. Then you just brush it off like it was nothing, but I don't want you to think I don't want to because I do. It's just. Last Friday took me by surprise as much as it did you, and I've never been one to...uh...be dominant I guess. It didn't make me uncomfortable, far from it, but it was weird for me to be the one to. Well you know. I feel like I'm the only one getting off, having a good time and you miss out. I don't give as much as I get I guess you could say."

I smile at her honesty, and the reason behind the way she acted. It's cute that she is worried about this sort of thing and how worked up she got about it shows how much she cares. I remove one of my hands from hers and move it to cup her cheek and lift her face up to look at me. Her eyes search mine, she must see nothing but all my love for her and she seems to visibly relax a little.

"Do you want to know why I brushed it off like it was nothing?" 

"Why?" Her voice croaks with emotion and I brush away a few stray tears with my thumb.

"Because I prefer to give pleasure than receive it. I would be what you call a top. And I am happy to give you pleasure when and where ever you want. If you want to pleasure me all you have to do is tell me, I'm not going to be mad at you for wanting it. It's quite alright to want to. And from the dynamic we have I'd say you are more of a bottom, or maybe a switch but we have only been going at it a month and a half. Dynamics like this take time to figure out, and even then they can change. It's not a set in stone thing how we act in the bedroom, but I have always been more of a top in the past." I hear her giggle and give her a very confused look.

"Sorry. I'm just going to have to Google what some of those words mean, because I have no clue what a top, bottom or switch is. I get the gist but Google will tell me what I need to know."

"Well apart from using Google, are you okay? Do we need to talk more? Do you have any questions?"

"Yes, but we can talk about it another time when the boys aren't in the next room. I think it's an important conversation, and we can figure out as you said our dynamic a little more. For now, let's make breakfast, get ready and take them to the aquarium."

"Okay princess. We will find a time to talk to figure out how we can work on ourselves and work on how we work together. Okay?"

"Okay."

"I love you Wanda."

"I love you too Y/n."

================================

Word Count: 3073

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.8K 29
AU Story Y/n meets Wanda at a bar one night. The two of them start talking and y/n instantly feels attracted to Wanda. The feeling seems to be mutua...
9.2K 364 13
Wanda Maximoff X Male Reader Y/n is fresh out of high school and takes up a job babysitting to earn some cash before College. Deciding to take a gap...
47K 1.6K 21
Y/N L/N is not ordinary. Well, a 27 year old criminal is not ordinary, isn't it? She likes to be chased and hell, she likes every minute of it. For o...
88.6K 3.7K 50
Y/N had been charged with picking kids up from school to take them to the aftercare she worked at. She meets one of the kid's teachers which she beco...