Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

By WandaFiction

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... More

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
Accent
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Sounds Like A Date
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Trust is Not Like Candy
Morning Bliss
Sisterly Advice
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Love Language
The Friends
Hela's Kitchen
The Question
From Second To First
Mr Blue Sky
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Water Fight
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Superhero Trio
Pancakes and L Bombs
10 Out Of 10 Dive
Tickle Monster
Sarah Stark
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Family
Search Party
Bowl of Popcorn
Pet Names
Trying Something New
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
I Need You
Your Flaws Are Your Strengths
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
Dynamic
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Control
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Your Third Love
Daddy
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Happy
Halloween
What's In The Box?
Hired
I've Got You
Missed Morning Message
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Your Wish Is My Command
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me
Always

A+

7.5K 321 242
By WandaFiction

(Y/n PoV)

"Honey, I'm home!" I don't have time to react as Wanda runs towards me, jumping onto me, her arms and legs wrapping around me in what I can only call a death grip. I end up stumbling backwards a few steps, using my arm to catch myself on the door so we don't go toppling to the floor. Once I have my balance sorted out I wrap my arms around Wanda's body keeping her close to me as she stuffs her face into my neck mumbling nonsense that I can't understand against my skin. I bring my hand up to start weaving it through her hair, allowing my fingertips to scratch along her scalp. Smiling when I feel her wiggle her body closer. She mumbles something again, but I still can't understand a thing she is saying. 

"Princess I can't hear you when you mumble into my skin. Is everything alright? Did the talk go well?" All she does is nod her head in the crook of my neck, her legs now crossing over one another on my lower back as she holds onto me for dear life. 

"I love you." She brings her head up a little to kiss the underside of my jaw, and I smile as I now understand what she is saying.

"I love you too. Where are the boys?" She starts peppering kisses along my jaw and up to my cheek before placing them randomly on my face. 

Her hands lock together behind my neck as she leans her body backwards slightly so she can look at me. I melt at the fuzzy smile on her face, and I lean forward to peck her lips a couple of times. When she sighs against my lips I know it's time to pull away, and she lets out a small whine and stuffs her face back into my neck.

"Cuddle bug. You okay?" She just nods once again, so instead of trying to get her to talk I walk towards the living room and a sigh of relief escapes my lips when I see the boys smiling at us on the couch. "You boys okay?" 

"Yes thank you Y/n. What about you?" Billy's eyes follow my movements as I carry Wanda with me, before sitting down on the end of the couch so I can lean against the corner. 

Wanda shuffles around a little, letting her legs unwrap from my back so they straddle either side of my lap as she now sits down on it comfortably. Her arms are still wrapped around my neck as she continues to hide her face in the crook of it, almost like I'm protecting her from the outside world. 

"I'm good Billy. What about you Tommy?" 

"Yeah I'm okay." The room goes silent for a beat before Tommy gasps excitedly. "Oh I have news." 

I watch as he scrambles off the couch disappearing down the hallway, I look at Billy for an answer but he just shrugs his shoulders. As Tommy is getting, whatever he is getting, I feel Wanda's body heavily press against mine and her breathing shallows and evens. I stop the movements of my hand through her hair and instead use it to place some behind her ear. What I see makes me smile.

She has fallen asleep against me, completely relaxed and out for the count. I press my lips against the side of her head and a small smile creeps onto her face as she presses her body against me more in her sleepy state. Tommy suddenly comes bounding back into the living room and I press my finger to my lips to gently shush him. 

I shuffle on the couch so I am sitting up straight, slowly manoeuvring Wanda so she is laying down on the couch. I stand up, stretching my muscles out as I smile down at the sleeping woman before me.

"I'm just going to take her to bed, I want it to be long." I whisper to the boys who hum in acknowledgement as we all try not to wake up Wanda. 

I bend her knees up, snaking my arm underneath them gently as I snake my other one under her shoulders. I grip the outside of her left thigh and shoulder, as gently as I can as I lift her up bridal style. I tilt her body towards mine more so her head comes to rest against my shoulders instead of hanging off my arm. Billy stands up and places his mother's left arm, that's hanging in the air a little, onto her body. I give him a small nod in thanks and start to move out of the living room.

I don't realise Tommy was following behind until his hand reaches out to open the door for me, and he gives his mom a small peck on the forehead before rejoining his brother on the couch. Gently kicking the door closed behind me I make my way to Wanda's side of the bed. I use my hand that's on her thigh to lift up the covers slightly creating enough room so I can lay Wanda down. I take her socks off, knowing she hates wearing any sort of socks in bed if she is asleep. She can wear them if she is awake and watching a movie in bed or something, but she says can't sleep with them on. Honestly, me too.

Once I have rid her of her fluffy socks, I pull the covers up to just below her chest knowing if they are too high she will wake up in a small panic. She hates having the covers near her neck because she says it feels like they suffocate her. The last thing I make sure I do, is make sure at least one arm is on the outside of the covers because at some point she ends up gripping into it and holding it against her body. Something she started doing when Vision would steal most of the covers or move about lots after getting home late from work. 

I stroke some hair out of her face, leaning down to place a delicate kiss on her forehead and I freeze when she lets out a small noise. It was something between a hum and a groan, and her body rolls onto its left side. Her hand tightening around the covers to keep them on her as she settles down. Her lips are slightly parted as cute little snores escape her lips every now and again, I am quite happy here watching her sleep. But that's creepy. 

"Love you." Her lips slap together as she fully succumbs to her sleep, her voice a tiny whisper but her words make me smile. I lean down to kiss the shell of her ear.

"Love you too."

I make my way out of the room as quietly as possible, leaving the door only slightly ajar so when she wakes up she isn't completely in the dark. I shuffle into the kitchen grabbing me and the boys a can of soda each, and grab the popcorn and treats that are left on the counter, and bring it into the living room with me. I place them all down on table mats on the coffee table, careful not to scratch the glass surface. 

I reach my arm behind me grabbing the last blanket off the back of the couch before opening it up and laying it across my legs. I pull my legs underneath my body as I settle against the back of the couch. Once settled, the twins each shuffle next to me under their own blankets, but decide to remove themselves from them and join me under my one. Resting my arms on the back of the couch allows the boys to cuddle up closer to me, both of their heads resting on my shoulders. My arms drop down, my hands landing on their shoulders as I pull them a little closer. 

Billy leans forward to grab the bowl of popcorn and TV remote, placing the bowl in his lap. I watch the TV as he backs out of the hitman's bodyguard and chooses star wars the phantom menace instead. When I give him a questioning look he shrugs his shoulders, leaning forward to put the remote back onto the table keeping the movie on pause so he can speak. 

"We were going to watch it with mom." He explains as he settles back against me.

"It wasn't that, I just didn't think you boys were the type to watch star wars."

"No, we love star wars. Is it okay?" Tommy asks timidly.

"Of course. I love star wars myself, I just didn't realise kids nowadays watched this sort of thing." 

"Well what do you think we would watch?" Tommy's curious gaze makes me smile, he is inquisitive just like his mother.

"Well Rick and Morty for one. Maybe Big Mouth. And for films I thought more superheroes, you know Superman vs Batman. That sort of thing."

"No, that franchise is just...I don't know, it's not as good as it could be that's for sure. There's something about DC films that are not great, and I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's the amount of different actors they've had, or how repetitive the storyline is. I don't know. I mean there have been so many different Batman and Superman films and they all have the same storyline pretty much." Billy reviews. 

"Well that makes sense. So starwars it is." I lean forward to press play on the remote and settle into the back of the couch more. 

We are about halfway through the film, when I catch Billy's curious gaze on me. I can see him trying to watch the film, but his eyes keep flicking to look at me. The next time I catch him, I raise my eyebrows and tilt my head in silent question  and he huffs out a small breath before leaning forward to pause the film. My eyebrows scrunch together as Tommy lets out a small complaint about how we were just getting to the good part.

"Sorry, it's just. Why haven't you asked us what mom wanted to talk to us about?" I let out a small oh no I realise what's bothering Billy.

"It's not my place to ask. Your mother only mentioned she was going to speak to you about your dad. Now that's your private business and I have no right to ask you to tell me." 

"Oh." That's all he says as he looks at me in utter confusion.

"Oh?" 

"Just, dad doesn't really like secrets and I was just surprised that's all."

"It's okay Billy, but your conversation isn't a secret it's private. There is a big difference, but even so I would never ask you to tell me any of your secrets either. Nor you Tommy."

"But what if I want to tell you a secret?" I turn my attention to Tommy who is fiddling with his hands.

"Well is it your secret to tell?" Tommy scrunches his brow as he tilts his head. "What I mean is. Has someone else told you this secret or is it your own secret? Because if it's someone else's then they trust you to keep that secret, and only under certain circumstances should you ever tell their secret to someone else. However, if it's your secret and you trust someone enough to keep it safe then you can tell them. But you are not obligated to."

"Oh, that makes a lot of sense. But what do you mean by certain circumstances?" 

"Like if it's for the greater good of the person. So they trusted you with this secret, but you feel that it will help them in the long run or maybe save their life if you tell someone else. You get what I'm trying to say?" 

"I do?" Tommy nods his head before looking at me. "How do I know who to trust?"

"Well that is the ultimate question. I will tell you something your mother told me. Trust is not like candy. So don't go handing it out to just anyone and even if a person says they trust you, you don't have to return all of that trust. Sure you have to trust a little bit, but people have to earn your full trust. They have to prove to you that you can trust them, and only you can decide that."

"I trust you Y/n."

My heart melts as he wraps his arms around me giving me a hug as he reaches a hand out to grab onto Billy's hand and drags him into the small huddle. It's kind of awkward but the way we are sitting but none of us care as we hug it out. 

"Dad scares me." Tommy whispers between the three of us. 

"I know." 

"Wait did mama tell you?"

"No, but I've been where you are. I know what it's like to be scared of your own father. But you know me and your mother will protect you and fight for you."

"I do. Love you Y/n." I see Tommy's eyes go wide and before he says anything I hug him tighter.

"I love you too Tommy. And I love you Billy." I turn to see Billy roll his eyes as he tries to hide a smile.

"Yeah, Yeah I love you too."

"Aww what did I miss." Wanda's voice startles me and the boys slightly, not hearing her enter the room.

"Nothing much. Just bonding time with Y/n." Billy informs his mom with a smug smile on his face.

"Oh yeah, well I want some bonding time with Y/n too." I stifle a laugh as the boys groan. "What? Wait...no...that's not what I meant, boys get your heads out of the gutter. I just meant that I want cuddles too." 

Wanda moves around the couch, holding her arms out in front of her as she makes grabby hands. I roll my eyes, but peel the blanket off of me and the boys tapping my lap to indicate for her to climb on. She doesn't waste another second before moving onto my lap, her chest against mine as her legs are placed either side of mine and her head rests against my shoulder.

"Last time we cuddled you fell asleep." Me and the boys giggle as Wanda huffs out a laugh.

"Yeah then I woke up in bed alone." Wanda leans back so I can see her big pout. I lean forward pecking her lips a few times until she smiles.

"I'm sorry princess. I just didn't want the film to disturb you. You looked very peaceful." 

"I guess it's okay baby, but you owe me lots of cuddles."

"Who am I to deny that request?" Wanda gives me a big toothy grin as she settles her head back against my shoulder. 

"So what were you three plotting while I was asleep."

"Nothing, just watching Star Wars, weren't we boys?" I smirk as the boys nod along.

"Really?" Wanda asks, slightly perturbed.

"Yup." The twins say as they pop the P. 

The room filled with a comfortable silence as we all got settled back on the couch, Wanda staying in the same position obviously more focused on cuddling than the film. Hey, I'm not complaining. My hand finds its way to her scalp where I start the head scratches that she loves probably more than me, while the other is around her waist holding her in place. One of Wanda's hands is acting as her pillow as she rests against it on my shoulder, her other hand drawing random shapes at patterns at the base of my neck. Her gentle fingers are only skimming across my skin, almost like a dance as she follows her finger with her eyes and soft smile on her face. 

"I love you princess." I see the smile on Wanda's face grow as she takes her bottom lip between her teeth gently.

"I love you too dorogoy."

"Hey." Both the boys feign hurt and Wanda laughs against my shoulder.

"I love you two boys too."

"We love you too Y/n." Wanda's body instantly peels off mine a little as she looks between me and the boys with an indescribable look.

"Wait what? No, I missed it. I wanted to be there when you boys said it!" Wanda whines as she crosses her arms of her chest pretending to be angry. 

"It's okay mom, you will hear us say it plenty more." Tommy nudges her playfully as she rolls her eyes but uncrosses her arms and resumes her normal position in my lap. 

"Oh Tommy, before I forget what do you have to show me?" 

His eyes light up at my questions and he practically falls off the sofa with how quickly he tried to get off of it. Wanda decides she is going to pay attention to the boy so lifts her left leg over mine so she can sit on my right side, replacing where Tommy was sitting. He picks something up from the kitchen counter hiding it behind his back.

When he is standing in front of me and Wanda he holds it out in front of him, and we both look at him with confusion as it's a folded bit of paper. He gives it a light shake trying to get me to grab it and when Wanda leans forward to grab it, he moves it out of her reach. She raises her eyebrows and holds her hands in the air apologetically.

"No, sorry mom. I just...I just want Y/n to see it first as she helped."

"Okay bud. What is it?" I ask as I lean forward to grab it and he bounces on the balls of his feet excitedly.

I slowly open the piece of paper and I feel a huge smile creep onto my face when I see what it is, and when I look up at Tommy his smile nearly touches the corner of his eyes. My eyes dart back between Tommy and the paper and when I point at the paper then him, he nods his head enthusiastically. I don't say anything, now also glad Wanda is off my lap, as I jump off the couch leaving the paper on the cushions and wrap my arms around his body. I lift him in the air as I spin him around jumping on the spot and his laughs fill the room.

"I am so proud of you." I squeeze him tightly as I stop spinning and place him gently back down on the floor. 

I continue to hug him, and I watch as Wanda grabs the piece of paper unfolding it and her eyes flick straight to mine when she sees what's on it. She looks back down at the paper and back up to me and I can see tears brimming in her eyes. I make a grabby hand towards her and she is instantly up from the couch and wrapping her arms around Tommy, her hands gently resting on my sides.

"I'm so proud of you Tommy." He turns around in mine and Wanda's grip so he can hug her and he buries his head into her neck.

"What is it?" Billy asks, completely confused about the whole situation, so Tommy removes his head from Wanda's neck to answer his brother.

"I got my first ever A+, it's my first ever grade over a C and it was all because of Y/n's help and how she taught and explained it to me. I'm so happy right now!" He buries his head back into Wanda's neck as his body buzzes with excitement.

"Well I think that this news deserves some form of celebration, don't you Wanda? His first ever A+! We have to celebrate." One of Wanda's hands comes to cup my face as she nods her head in a silent answer.

"What were you thinking?" Tommy mumbles against his mom's neck.

"Well we will order in your favourite food, watch your favourite movie. I will get my dad to drop off some ice cream on his way home and then tomorrow we can go out somewhere if you want." 

"Can we go to the aquarium?" 

"Of course we can, if your mom says yes of course." He looks hopefully at his mom.

"Yes Tommy you deserve to celebrate this, this is huge for you." 

"I'm proud of you Tommy." His brother says as he joins the group cuddle. 

"I choose you to be my family." Tommy's voice echoes through the quiet room as we move our cuddles to the couch.

================================

Word Count: 3469

Did I finish writing this at work?

Yes.

Did I edit this while at work?

Also yes.

Am I still at work while uploading this?

Yes.

Hope you guys like this fluffy thing I decided we all deserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Amazed By YB

Romance

220K 7.2K 55
Y/N is familiar with the Avengers because of their great uncle Steve and a short-term stay two years ago, but a new face on the team and an old flame...
60.3K 2K 53
21 year old Y/n just moved across the street from the Maximoffs. You are successful at a young age working for Stark Space Administration. Wanda is...
2.7K 103 2
Pietro Maximoff is handsome and popular, but he can't date before his twin sister. The problem is that no one can get close to his sister, Wanda Maxi...
14.3K 917 12
Wanda Maximoff and Y/N Y/L/N are divorcees, both are trying their best to co-parent the twins while the two work. Wanda works part time at Harkness C...