Conceive

By Melon1294

Vampire are a well known species in the world. They overpowered the humans and now all humans must obey by th... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty- Two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Chapter Fifty-eight
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six

Chapter Sixty-Two

6.3K 347 71
By Melon1294

~Y/N POV~

(SMUT WARNING)

"And I want both of you to fuck me."

That's all I needed to say before Jimin automatically took me by the hips, picked me up off the ground and threw me onto the bed. It wasn't aggressive. If anything it came across as more possessive and needy since he quickly took the opportunity to press me into the mattress using his toned body and devour my mouth with his.

The abrupt action almost winded me but it was thrilling to see the affect I had on this man right here. His lips moulding against mine smoothly as if his lips were made for me. They were soft and I could taste the cherry on his lips from the lollipop he had earlier in the car. It only made him all the more delicious to taste.

I bucked my naked hips into his still clothed crotch. I needed to show him how he affected me too. The desperation rising inside me to have him completely. My actions caused him to groan against my mouth but with a mixture of a deep growl that vibrated from his chest.

"You have no idea what you do to me, doll." Jimin

He whispered against my lips, breathing heavily that matched my own breathing patterns. He's knocked the wind out of me, literally. Not that I'm complaining.

Lost for words I grip a hand full of his hair on the back of his head and give him a hard tug. To which he groans again, closing his eyes for a brief moment. He chuckles before opening his eyes again and mischievously smirked down at me. Stroking my left cheek softly with his index and middle fingers. I shivered at the touch but also by the way his red eyes shining down at me darkened.

"You continue to tease me and now...." Jimin

His hand suddenly snapped to my jaw, using his whole hand to grip under my chin. Jimin snickered when I flinched. But not out of fear. Out of thrilling surprise that created a more pooling wetness between my legs.

"Be prepared to reap the consequences." Jimin

Not only did I shiver against his body once more by his words alone but I couldn't supress the grin I gave him back. Yet Jimin simply widened his smirk back and his fingers pressed harder into my jaw. So hard that I'm sure there may be marks left on my jaw after tonight but not enough pressure to cause me pain.

"Jimin." Taehyung

Taehyung's voice sounded around the room which was more deeper than usual, had caught the instant attention from Jimin and the man above me snapped his head to the right of the bed.

Still panting underneath Jimin I couldn't take my eyes off him. This felt intense but it was exactly what I wanted. However when it took me a moment to realise neither men have spoken I flicked my sights up to the man standing beside us. His hands to his naked hips and staring Jimin down with a light smirk on his lips. It surprised me that Taehyung was already naked without question. Now that only left Jimin with his long shorts on.

The two males stared at each other, both smirking but as if having a silent conversation with one another. Underneath Jimin all I could do was lay there and glance back and forth between the two. It's obvious by their stretching grins they are thinking the same thing and whatever it is, will be amazing.

Suddenly Jimin giggles and abruptly pushing himself off me to stand by the end of the bed. I whined at the sudden lose of touch only to have Taehyung press a finger to my lips to hush me. My eyes widen but Taehyung shakes his head slowly while staring me down hungrily.

"We're going to play a game. It's called guess who." Taehyung

Retracting his finger from my lips Taehyung lightly laughs at my expression of surprise on my face. But Jimin gained my attention when I saw his movements reach out and take something from a bottom drawer across from the bed. I frowned as I watched Jimin take out a clump of fabric balled together between his hands. Red silk entwined together but there was a strip of black in there too. Just one from what I can tell.

However Jimin came to stand at the bottom of the bed, staring down at the bundle in his hands. I caught the slight frown on his face. Brows furrowed and lips twisted. His head snapped up and instantly locked eyes with me. That's when I fully understood his expression. He was hesitant. Concerned.

And I understood why.

Our first sexual encounter wasn't the best. And it required being tied down. Not pleasant memories buts it's in the past now. I have forgiven and moved on.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Taehyung now staring at the fabric in Jimins hands. I noticed the slight possible regret in his eyes when I fully turned my head to look up at Taehyung.

But Jimins voice caught my attention again.

"Y/n we won't us-" Jimin

"It's fine. Use them. Tie me up."

Jimins lips parted and glanced to Taehyung before settling his eyes on me. There was still doubt in his eyes but nods when I firmly nod to him. Assuring him that I'm absolutely fine with this.

"I want this Jimin. Just tie me up. Please."

Both Jimin and Taehyung glance at once another again and then their lustful gazes returned as before.

"Good. Now Y/n. This requires for us to tie you up and blind fold you. Jimin and I will pleasure you in different ways and you have to guess which one is the culprit. Any questions?" Taehyung

I nod and gulp as I stared up at him. My anticipation to get this game going was eating me alive inside but I needed some more information first.

Taehyung tilt his head to the side as he grins down at me. Stepping out the way of Jimin coming to my right side to take my wrist and wrap the red silk fabric around my wrist.

"What's your question?" Taehyung

"Do I receive a punishment if I get this wrong?"

Jimin snickers while he ties my connected tie to the bed post. Even Taehyung chuckles but shares another look to Jimin before Taehyung turns back to me and Jimin goes to my right ankle this time.

"Yes. Spanking would be the way to go but that's for a different game. I think being fucked mercilessly would be best in this situation." Taehyung

I barked out a laugh as Jimin finishes with my left ankle and moves to my left wrist to complete the bondage.

"That's barely a punishment Tae. I already told you I want the both of you to fuck me."

This time Taehyung snickers but his time doesn't respond. Instead he strolls slowly to the bottom of the bed so he is positioned between my legs and can see what I have to offer down there. But Jimin on the other hand giggles but it's not a child like giggle. It's more breathy and deep. If I was in a dark room and couldn't see I would of thought Taehyung made that noise and not Jimin.

"Who says you get to cum." Jimin

I gasp at his words. They came out more of a statement than a question. I couldn't form the words to say before I was blinded into darkness by a black silk tie over my eyes. Jimin gently ties the fabric behind my head and plants a soft kiss to my forehead.

"This shall be fun." Jimin

My fists ball up as I felt Jimin's presence leave my side. Taking a deep breath I purposely push out my chest and wait for what's to come next.

"Let's start. Two rounds. Guess who babe." Taehyung

The room fell eerily quiet. Only my breathing were heard in the room and my sight was completely drowned in darkness. I couldn't even hear their footsteps if they were moving at all.

A gasp fell from my lips when I felt a soft pair of fingers graze over my right breast. Circling my nipples slowly. My nipples erected on both breasts and I leaned into the touch. Soon my left breast had the same attention as the right until my left nipple was pinched between a pair of fingers. I gasped again and even more so when my left nipple was taken into a mouth. A hot mouth enveloped my bud and I arched my back into the mouth even more so. My whole body shuddered and I craved more. Nips and sucks of the bud were almost enough to make me cum. But sadly when I felt close enough to cum by the touch alone the contact was lost.

I was already panting and I we haven't even had sex yet.

"Guess who?" Jimin

It took me a moment to gather my thoughts fully and come to a conclusion. But honestly I haven't got a fucking clue. I didn't pay attention to who I thought it could be. I focused purely on the pleasure.

"Erm.....er...Taehyung?"

There was a pause in the room.

"Are you sure that is your final answer?" Taehyung

I nod firmly after I fully considered it. I'll stick to Taehyung.

"Yes. It was Taehyung."

"Hm. Very good. Next round. Let's see if you can get lucky again." Taehyung

Silence fill the room again except from my breathing. That was loud enough to fill the room alone. I waited for what was next. My fists still balled together.

A sudden finger slid up my wet folds. It surprised me but I am so needy right now the touch would only worsen the wetness I already had pooling down there. Jolting against the restraints I bit my lip as I felt the finger run up and down my folds a couple times before finally pushing inside of me and paused.

It made me tense all over. And a little frustrated.

I started to rotate my hips so I could get a little movement, a little push of the finger inside me. But instead the finger was removed.

A loud heavy sigh left me. I even closed my eyes because of the disappointment. Why did the have to remove his finger?

I can't even moan his name because I don't know who it is yet.

There was movement from the bottom of the bed. The bed weighed down as if someone had climbed on the bed and shuffled closer between my legs. I held a breath, waiting for what's to come.

Again the finger returned between my folds and eventually pushed back inside me. Except this time there was no pause. I was pumped at fast pace. Finger fucking my pussy using only two fingers. My toes curled and my back arched. I even tugged at my restraints against my wrist as I couldnt stay still.

It felt too good. Amazing in fact.

So close to my end. Edging closer and closer to the booming explosion that is my orgasm as I cum around his fingers.

"Ah fuck it. She feels too good."

His fingers were quickly removed from my throbbing pussy and his hands gripped at my hips before I felt his tip position at my entrance. Slicking his cock between my folds for lubricant.

Not even a second to lose he slammed into me and the blindfold was removed from my eyes. As I'm slammed into aggressively that causes the whole bed to shake, I had to blink to adjust to the light.

"Jimin."

I moaned his name as he fucked me hard into the bed. One hand to my hip to hold me down while another hand gripping my right breast. Jimins hips slammed into mine at quick pace. His cock stretching my walls around him that would be holding him tightly due to being so close to cumming already.

So, so close.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as that first wave broke and my pussy clenched around Jimins cock. I came hard and long but he held his thrusts on point without falter. Even when he growled between his teeth and leaned forward to press his lips to mine hard.

"I'm gonna cum. Shit...shit. Shit." Jimin

His thrusts grew more powerful, harder if possible until finally he exploded inside me. Groaning low against my mouth. Three more thrusts to pump himself of everything he had into me and he slumps on top of me.

Panting and breathing hard we stayed that way for a moment until Jimin pushed himself up and kissed me on the lips once more before pulling out of me. Jimin rolled onto his back on the bed and started to giggle to himself. I joined him with our little giggle moment but Taehyung soon joined us on the bed.

Coming up on his knees between my legs and stroking his long hard cock. Jimin is thick but Taehyung is definitely longer in size.

"Now that was hot as fuck." Taehyung

Taehyung pressed his tip against my cum filled pussy and growled between his teeth as he watched.

"Jimin come over here and watch me fuck your cum back inside her." Taehyung

Without question Jimin got up on his knees and moved closer to my knees to lean over and watch Taehyung in time to push inside me. Jimin bit his lip as he watched Taehyung push his whole length inside me without mercy.

Taehyung used his large hands to press me down by the hips to keep me from writhing in pleasure. I could feel all of Taehyung inside me, pushing up to my cervix. Taehyungs lip was twisted between his teeth, eyes focused on watching his cock thrust inside me. Jimin even watched my pussy filled by the other male. Watching his warm cum pushed back inside me with every thrust of Taehyungs cock.

"Is that pussy good tae?" Jimin

My eyes shot to Jimin, smirking at his brother who nods in sweet bliss that is between my legs.

"Fuck yeah." Taehyung

"You like fucking her with my cum buried deep inside her?" Jimin

"Yes. God yes!" Taehyung

Jimin chuckles and turns his head to lock eyes with me but I didn't miss his hand reaching for where Taehyung and I are connected.

"Are you going to cum doll? Cum on taes dick?" Jimin

I nod, breathless for words but Jimin raises a brow just as he pinched my clit between his fingers. I sucked in a breath and Taehyung growled to see Jimin do that to me as he fucked me with quicken pace.

"Use your words doll. Are you going to cum again?" Jimin

Now circling my clit with his fingers I nod and find the words to speak.

"Yes. I'm going to cum again."

Taehyung now looks up from between my legs and darkens his red eyes and smirks when he pauses his thrusts for a moment. He shuffled under himself as if to get comfortable for what he's about to do and glanced at Jimin who nods back.

"You're going to cum all over my cock y/n and take my cum like a good little slut you are." Taehyung

My brows raised in surprise but Taehyung pulled out only to slam back into me full force. Bucking his hips into my ass, fucking me so hard the bed was shaking and pounding into the wall behind the head board. Jimin rapidly flicked his fingers over my clit at his inhuman speed.

My whole body tensing and becoming numb to everything else around us. The air in my lungs disappeared just before cumming hard and squirting on Taehyungs cock that still slams into me full force. Jimin keeps flicking my clit until the feeling falls away and removes himself from the bed.

But it doesn't take long for Taehyung to slam into me so hard in one thrust that it felt like was in my stomach. Roaring into the room as he fills me with his seed and pumps me full.

Taehyung hunched over, placing his forehead to mine and pulls out. Allowing the cum between my legs to slip out. But uses a finger to push back inside me and I whimper to the touch. I feel very sensitive down there.

"I don't want it all to slip out. It's either myself or Jimins turn next for a baby don't you think?" Taehyung

I let out a small laugh and light slap his shoulder but he chuckled and kisses me lightly on the lips.

"Who says I'm joking?" Taehyung

This time I roll my eyes. I should of seen this coming but honestly I don't care if I get pregnant again. All seven of these men in this house are fantastic fathers to the two we already have. I don't doubt they wouldn't be amazing for a third time.

So I cup his cheek and I take the chance to kiss the tip of his nose, taking him by surprise.

"Then we better make it count huh?"

Taehyungs eyes grew before he wiggled his brows and smirked down at me. Repositioning himself between my legs and hungrily devouring my mouth. When he pushed back in I gasped in his mouth but this time Taehyung moved his hips slow and steady.

Making love to me as some would say.

"God. Round two already? I only went for a pee." Jimin

Both Taehyung and I half laugh at Jimin standing at the bathroom door. Taehyung pausing his movement for just that laugh and resuming again.

"Just get your ass over here Jimin and remove her restraints. We have a long night ahead of us." Taehyung

"Fuck yeah we do." Jimin

"Y/n. We're going to mark you as ours and fill you up to the brim all night." Taehyung

God I love the sound of that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

871K 48.7K 85
Yoo Y/n was born a half blood. Half human, half vampire. She moves to a new school after her father taking up a new job in the castle just on the ou...
949K 36.1K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...
250K 8.1K 42
'"You thought you could run away? You thought you could escape? Hahah, never. You see, we need your, blood, your soul, so you better shut up." He his...
55.8K 2.4K 30
🔞😈SMUT WARNING😈🔞 Vampires are not real you may say, but here is a story of Y/N sold to BTS by her own parents because of her rare blood. Find o...