RohiRat Tales

By SophieArshian

ICT is a family and if there is one bond that has managed to adore everyone of us is ROHIRAT ❤️ It is undoubt... More

Our Friendship Story
Cheating
We are, or, Are we?
The Trolls
Us above all
Different Teams 1
The last nail
Different Teams 2
The Lost Ring
An ExCiTiNg SeRiEs
Valentine's Day
The Chat
The New Year Party
The WI Series
Chats 2
Chats 3
Snippets
How a bond starts
How the tables turn!
Update!
I hate that country!
A bond straight from the Heart
Chat 4
New teams
Note + Question⁉️
Happy Birthday Ro💙
Snippets 2
Gaslighting 1
Gaslighting 2
Why you always need a Rohit Sharma
The Better Halves
New story!
Password
Trolls 2
New book!
Snippets 3
Our Special Thing
Why you always need a Virat Kohli
Overwhelmed!
The Ro-mance king
Snippets 4
Mug Cakes
The Originals
Chats 5
RoKo
Morning hangover
Caught in action
Snippets 5
Un-Sharing
A guide to be a kiddo!

Alone Time

4K 164 93
By SophieArshian

Congratulations guys after the 3-0 clean sweep win!

India has now whitewashed NZ in this bilateral series both in our home ground and also theirs!

Okay so back to the story...!

Assuming there is no Corona to spoil our lives.

Virat had taken a paternity leave to welcome his little princess alongside Anushka. Today was the day he was returning back to his team, his other family.

The entire bunch was going crazy and bursting with excitement to welcome their Virat bhai.

Rahul hadn't been spotted sitting still since morning, he was on vibration mode apparently.

Kul and Rishab already had an argument on who'll meet him first and obviously being the sane ones there Jinks had to calm them down while Ro just ignored their plea's of picking a side.

Speaking of Ro, he wasn't missing Vi at all. He hadn't missed him even a but other than calling him thrice each day and the fact that he had woken up at 7 am without being shaken awake, but no, not missing.

His eyes hadn't left the door ever since they got the news of him being here any time!

Jinks was as excited but had the sense to tell Rohit yo blink.

Soon enough to end the misery the door opened with a thud and there stood the 33 year old man with the energy and excitement of a 7 year old sugar rushed child, Virat Kohli!

Beating Kul and Rishab, Rahul was the first one to pounce on him which was later joined by Kul, Rishab, Jassi and Yuzi.

Harry realised late that it was a group hug and then jumped on them making them lose their balance.

Jaddu Jinks and Rohit let the kids have their moment first though a certain someone wasn't entirely happy with it.

Vi- Hi kiddos!
He said ruffling their hair.

Kul- do you even know how much we missed you?

Virat- ofcourse I do.

Rishab- No you don't! We' tell you. Aap chalo humare saath.
He said pulling him with them.

Virat excused for a minute to give Jaddu Jinks and Rohit a side hug.

When Rohit was going to speak they heard Harry screaming for Virat.

Jaddu- Jaa tu, unhone kuch plan kiya hai tere liye. Hum hai yahi.

Jinks nodded in agreement to what Jaddu said and Virat agreed and left.

Rohit knew that they had something planned but how could he not even greet him? He had been waiting for him since morning.

He huffed not subtle enough as he left from there.

Jinks sighed knowing exactly what was going through in his best friend's head.

Rohit managed to convince himself that he'd be able to spend time with him during lunch but apparently he wasn't right.

Rohit and Jassi went to have lunch together while he searched for vi.

Jassi- kisiko dhund rahe ho?

Ro- No one, mai kisko dhundunga.

"By the way aapko pata hai Rahul kaha hai?" Jassi asked out of the blue.

Ro- Kaha?

Jassi- Rahul Virat bhaiya ke saath lunch karna chahta tha isiliye woh unko leke apne room mai hai.
He said as if complaining about Rahul but even Rohit knew better than that.

Jassi knew his bhaiya better than Ro assumed.

Rohit just laughed and Jassi joined as they sat to have their lunch together.

"Rohitaa ye toh cheating hai!" They heard Yuzi cry from behind.

Ro- Kya hua?
He asked as he looked up to find KulCha coming towards him.

Kul- Virat bhaiya Rahul ke saath lunch kar rahe hai aur aap Jassi ke saath, humse toh koi pyaar hi nahi karta...

Yuzi- Haa, na hume Rahul ne join karne diya na Jassi ne invite kiya.

Jassi- Aur mai bhi tumhe join nahi hone de raha, tum dono jaa rahe ho na Virat bhaiya ke saath fifa khelne lunch ke baad?

Kul- Haa
He said sheepishly.

Jassi- Toh?
He said sarcastically.

Yuzi- Okay byeee!
He pulled Kul with him and made a run.

Rohit was actually quite amused with this interaction but also the fact that Virat wasn't even going to be with him after lunch was irritating.

After lunch Rohit had no mood to go back to his room so he decided to go and shop for Sammy and a lot of gifts for Vami.

Even after coming back late in the evening he saw Virat and Jaddu laugh in the gym at something Jaddu must've said. He was fuming now, not that he had anything against Jaddu but how dare he?

He told the room service to put the bags his got in the room and quietly had his dinner. He directly walked in the garden to video call Ritsy and Sammy.

The video call was now of a complaint and rant than a conversation. Ritika wondered how were these 33 year old men so childish.

She had mentally made up her mind to call Anushka and tell her how she had to keep Sammy and Vami away from these two because they couldn't handle another set of best friend's who fought like this.

Rohit just finished his video call with ritika as he was returning back to his room.

Virat was with Jinks at the moment as they were talking a walk and he was telling Jinks something about Vami.

While walking and laughing together he stumbled and crashed into Rohit.

"Ouch! Shit Ro sorry sorry, lagi kya?" Virat immediately apologized.

Ro- Kya farak padta hai?
He said tauntingly.

Vi- Sorry na, dekha hi nahi maine tujhe aate hue.
He said genuinely not understanding what Rohit meant.

Ro- Baat toh teri sahi hai, mai kyu hi dikhunga tujhe.

"I'll go, tum dono jhagad lo." Jinks surrendered and walked away from there.

"Look, I am leaving too." Rohit mumbled as he started walking again.

Vi- Where are you going?
He asked whining as he had just gotten to meet him properly.

Ro- To hell, wanna join me?
He snapped.

Vi- Always!
He laughed as he hugged and almost climbed on Rohit from behind.

Ro- Uhg buzz off.
He started walking as virat followed him.

"Rukk na!" Virat pulled him back by his arm.

Ro- Kya hai?

Vi- Tujhe kya hai?

Ro- Kya kya hai?
He continued knowing how absolutely ridiculous it sounded.

Vi- Kya kya kya...
Virat tried to continue the chain obviously not giving up.

Ro- Kya bol raha hai! Chup.
He started walking again but also liking that Virat was coming after him.

Vi- Yaar tujhe meri bilkul yaad nahi aayi na? Hum itne time baad mil rahe hai aur tu mujhse baat bhi nahi kar raha! You can't even stand with me to talk, you just want to leave!
Virat said sounding horribly upset which made Rohit turn back all ready to snap.

Ro- Maine yaad nahi kiya? Maine?
He walked dangerously close to him, very angry and hurt.

Who called you three times a day regularly? Who was the one who stayed up the whole night waiting for your call when princess was born?
Who missed you the most? Oh, a certain Sharma I guess. Hmm? Rohit Sharma?

Vi- Ro... I know, Toh mujhse jhagad kyu raha hai?

Ro- Because you don't care for me.

Vi- WHAT? Who fed you that? I love you okay? Kon hai? Kon bola ye bakwaas?
He said looking around which also looked very funny to Rohit but now wasn't the time.

Ro- Stop it. You've been here since morning and the time you spent with me approximates to... Umm... Zero!
A literal round figure.

Vi- Hey! I was busy!
Virat tried to excuse himself.

Ro- With all far more important people than me, I get it.
He said plainly but it broke Virat's heart to hear him so disappointed.

Vi- They wanted to meet me, tujhe bhi milne wala tha mai.

Ro- Oh wow! Kab? Sab hojane ke baad? Koi watchman, waiter vagere bhi baaki hai milna aapka? Am I wasting your time here?

Vi- Ro they just wanted to have some alone time with me.

Ro- Yeah they wanted alone time and what about your best friend? He doesn't deserve your alone time? Do you not want to meet me alone? You know what? I don't want to talk to you.

"Gosh Ro have you seen where my bags are?" Vi screamed from behind him.

Rohit walked back towards him two steps,
"Ye time hai tera khoya hua samaan dhundne ka?"
he asked rolling his eyes.

Vi- Oye bhulta tu hai mai nahi, I meant which room.

Ro- Your room duh!

Vi- I don't have a room.
He said calmly.

Ro- What?

"Come here." Virat said as he pulled Rohit to his own room and stormed in to bring him face to face with huge bags that were kept in front of the bed, clearly Virat's.

"....This is my room" Rohit said sheepishly.

"Our" Virat corrected sarcastically.

Vi- This is our room. Mujhe tere saath alag se alone time nikalna nahi padta, you're part of my routine.
Mai baaki sab ko mil raha tha kyuki u genuinely hadn't met them for a long time, I was telling them about Nushkie and Vami, parr tu? You know Vami's sleep schedule a percent better than me.
Tujhse mai din mai teen baar baat karta tha, it's like we weren't even away.  And at the end of the day I had to come to you.
Virat said quite mature unlike him.

Rohit stood like a boy who was caught stealing chocolates.
Vi- Ab hug karega ya uska bhi invitation du?

Rohit sprang up quickly to hug his idiot bestfriend.

"I didn't miss you at all!" Rohit said quite childishly making Virat chuckle.

"Oh believe me, I didn't too." Virat said as hugged his best friend tighter.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There we go! Another RohiRat OS. Can't get over them😭

So it'd be great if you could take out some time to tell me how you like it!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 1.2K 18
Random bl oneshots on ICT's most underrated couple RohitxVirat. T- Rohit B- Virat You can request any oneshot you want to read on them❤️ *THIS FF IS...
99.2K 5.9K 41
Story of brothers ! How a person takes place in their heart which results into a never ending relationship! They become inseparable brothers for life...
13.7K 755 28
Mahi-Sakshi, Rohit-Ritika and Virat-Anushka are the heart of ICT couples! Not only them but also other couples of ICT we all love! Like Shubsara, is...
54.4K 2.7K 26
A Story of bond between Mahi, Virat and Rohit. Which also includes other ICT members.