Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

By WandaFiction

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... More

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
Accent
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Sounds Like A Date
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Trust is Not Like Candy
Morning Bliss
Sisterly Advice
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Love Language
The Friends
Hela's Kitchen
The Question
From Second To First
Mr Blue Sky
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Water Fight
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Superhero Trio
Pancakes and L Bombs
10 Out Of 10 Dive
Tickle Monster
Sarah Stark
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Family
Search Party
Bowl of Popcorn
Pet Names
Trying Something New
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
I Need You
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
A+
Dynamic
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Control
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Your Third Love
Daddy
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Happy
Halloween
What's In The Box?
Hired
I've Got You
Missed Morning Message
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Your Wish Is My Command
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me
Always

Your Flaws Are Your Strengths

9.2K 331 151
By WandaFiction

"Thank you." I take the suit cover from Paula. It's Friday afternoon. Wanda is at my penthouse, as the boys are at Visions this weekend, getting her hair and make-up sorted while I grab her new suit. I walk out of SAKS with the suit bag, the clothes hanger on my finger and the bag over my shoulder, heading towards the G wagon which I drove so there is room to hang this thing up. As I get situated in the car, my phone goes off and I look down to see Wanda Facetiming me so I put the phone on hands free as I start the car.

W: Hi baby, are you on your way back?

Me: I am, the suit looks amazing. You're going to look amazing. Did you call just to ask?

W: No, I missed your voice.

Me: I have literally been out for like 2 hours.

W: Oh well. So you're going to come back, we get changed and then we go right?

Me: That's right. And then because you have girls night tomorrow, we can head home after the party just so we don't have to rush around tomorrow.

I see a fuzzy smile grow on Wanda's face, her eyes searching around the screen.

Me: What has you smiling like that? 

W: You called my apartment home.

Me: I did, huh. Well it has become a second home to me basically I haven't really left the place this week.

W: Mhmm, about that. I was thinking of getting you a key cut. So you have a key for home.

Me: I can't say no to being able to let myself in the place whenever I want. 

W: Might rethink my decision.

Me: Too bad you love me too much not to give me a key. Did you plan this as well?

W: Plan what?

Me: Well it's officially been a month since we have known each other and you are giving me a key to the apartment.

W: Sure, we will go with yes to answer your question.

Me: Hmm. Right I'm just pulling up to the garage so I will lose you, see in a few minutes princess.

W: Love you baby.

Me: Love you too.

As soon as the elevator door opens up to the penthouse, Wanda slides on her socks across the tiles, her arms waving at the slide to try and keep her balance. She ends up colliding with me, her arms wrap around my torso but her legs continue to slide so her body almost falls backwards. Luckily I was quick enough to put my arm on her back and keep her from hitting the floor, our position currently looking like a dip you do when dancing. Her hands move to cup my face as she gets her legs back underneath her standing on her tiptoes,  as I stand up straight, smothering my face in wet kisses.

"Well hello to you too Princess." I laugh as she kisses me one more time on the lips.

"Hi baby. Is this it?" Wanda's eyes light up at the suit bag that's hanging over my shoulder.

"It is. Are you ready to get into it?" Wanda nods as she takes it from my hand making her way to the living room. "You look beautiful by the way."

"I'm wearing your sweatpants and hoodie. I look like a slob." She lays the suit bag on the back of the couch and starts to unzip it.

"Doesn't matter what you wear. You always look beautiful, just thought I would tell you."

"Mmm, thank you baby." Her jaw drops at the site of the suit. "I thought it would look good, but woah. This is amazing. What do you think?" 

"I think I'm going to struggle not wanting to rip it off you." Wanda's eyes flick up to me then back down to the suit with her lip between her teeth. 

"Well you're going to have to wait till we get home." 

"Guess I will." I smirk as I make my way behind Wanda wrapping my arms around her waist as my hands snake under the hoodie to touch her bare skin. Her body moves closer to mine, her back pressed to my front as I start to scratch my nails up and down her front. I start peppering kisses along her jaw and down her neck, her head turning to the side to give me more room to work as her breathing starts to pick up. 

"Y/n." She sighs out as my hands make their way up further, dragging my nails across her skin. 

"What's up princess?" 

"We have to get ready...ready to go." She swallows harshly as my hands move to cup her breasts, my teeth nibbling teasingly at her pulse point. 

"Mmm, I guess you're right. No time for fooling around." She moans her back arching against me as I give her breasts a gentle squeeze. Her head falls back onto my shoulders as her hips push her butt into my front more, her back arching perfectly as I beautiful moan leaves her lips. I move my lips to her ear, taking it between my teeth before I whisper to her. "The quicker we go the quicker we can go home. How does that sound, baby."

"I...mhmm…" I smile against her ear as I let my hands move back down her front making sure my nails stay in contact with her skin before completely removing them and taking them out of the hoodie. Her head turns to the side as she looks up at me with half lidded eyes. "You called me baby." 

"I did." I lean down to connect our lips into a loving kiss before I pull my body completely away from hers causing her to stumble backwards slightly.

"I like the way it sounds. Can you use it more?" I smile down at her as she turns around to look at me, my hands cupping her face.

"Of course I can. Baby." She smiles up at me.

"Again." I roll my eyes but lean down so my lips ghosts hers, my eyes looking directly into hers is hers flick left to right to look in mine. 

"Baby." Her eyes dart to my lips as I whisper out the words gently, then back to my eyes as she smiles wide.

"I love you." She whispers back.

"I love you too." I peck her lips once. "Now let's go get changed, then we can head out."

"Sounds good." She pecks my lips once as she grabs the suit bag and we make our way to the room where my suit is. I guess we are getting changed together. It's adorable that she wants to do all the little things together, maybe she never had this sort of closeness with Vision and it makes me want it even more. 

Wanda practically pulls me into a side room that acts as a walk in closet hanging the suit bag up on one of the rails. She unzips the bag completely, removing the jacket from the hanger to lay it neatly on the small island counter in the middle of the room. She turns to look at me as I go through the collection of suits I have trying to decide which one to wear. 

"Wear the one that you were wearing when we first met." I hum in thought as I take the hanger with that suit on it and lay it next to Wanda's jacket, it matches nicely so I send a thankful wink to Wanda as I take my current top off. 

As I pull my top off I can feel Wanda's eyes trail my body, a small whine leaving her lips when she sees my black and red lace bra; and I have to hold in a laugh. I smirk to myself as I hear her sigh, and decide to take my pants off next. I hear a very small moan leave her lips when she sees the matching underwear glad I chose to wear lingerie. I may or may not have wanted it to be a surprise tonight. However, hearing her breathing hitch at the sight of me gives me a whole lot of confidence and I am very glad she decided to change with me. 

I grab my suit pants, putting them on, leaving the zip and buttons undone so I can put my white dress shirt on. I turn to Wanda as I pull it on, starting to do the buttons up and my playful eyes meet her lust filled ones. I stop buttoning up my shirt and make my way over to her, lifting her chin with my finger.

"We will be there for a few hours. Then we can make some excuse and go home, you just have to wait a little longer princess." Wanda's hands move to button up the last few buttons, silently I watch her every movement. When she is done with the buttons she straightens out the collar, and begins to tuck the shirt in from the back. Once she makes it to the front, she zips up and buttons up my pants, her hand lingers there for more than what is deemed necessary before turning to finally get herself changed. 

I pull on my waistcoat and start doing up the few buttons it has, as I watch Wanda look at herself in the mirror now she has taken her top off. Her hands move over the stretch marks she has, her fingers following the patterns across from her right side to her left side. Her brows furrow as she wraps her arms around her waist slightly, hiding it all behind her arm. I watch her in the mirror as she tilts her head,  chewing at her lip as she starts blinking rapidly. As soon as I see her whole confident demeanor change, I move over to her wrapping my arms around her waist once more. This time it is for comfort, nothing else. She doesn't need anything else right now.

I move my arms on top of hers, my hands resting gently on hers as I push my fingers between the gaps in hers. I bend down slightly so I can rest my chin on her shoulder so we are standing level, as her eyes make contact with me in the mirror. They move back to look up and down her body one final time before I see her eyes gloss over.

"Your beautiful Wanda." She sighs, shaking her head slightly as her bottom lip starts to quiver.

"How can you say that? I mean look at these marks. I hate the way I look sometimes.' I squeeze her tighter, pulling her against me more trying to get her to relax slightly.

"You Wanda, are more than beauty itself. What I see when I look at you I am in awe of. I can only hope to whatever God is out there, that when I am of your age that I look half as beautiful as you do. You Wanda are ravishing. You Wanda are irresistible. You Wanda, you are exquisite, you are heavenly, you are divine. These marks, well these marks you should never be ashamed of or want to hide. These marks show the hardship of you going through pregnancy and then childbirth, and that is something you should be proud to show off. You Wanda are so fucking perfect, and I love you, I love everything about you." 

I look up to see Wanda's water eyes searching my face for any sign of a lie or deceit, a few tears escaping as she takes her bottom lip between her teeth to try and stop it from moving as her breathing becomes shaky. I spin her around so she can't look at herself. Her arms are still hugging around herself, as I move my hands to cup her face, tilting it upwards so she is looking at me. My thumbs rub at her cheeks to get rid of the falling tears, her eyes flutter at the feeling. I move my face down to hers as I bring our lips together to try and convey how much I love and care about her, her lips happily moving against mine. I pull away slowly after a couple of seconds, leaning my forehead against her as we both look into each other's eyes.

"You Wanda are beautiful and I will remind you that every day for as long as I live." She nods against me, her hands moving to hold my wrists. "What brought this on?"

"It's, uh...nothing. It's nothing." She brushes my question off instead turning back around to grab her white button up shirt, choosing to put it on as she avoids looking in the mirror.

"Baby." She ignores me instead choosing to take off the sweatpants, before hurriedly putting on her suit pants. "Princess." Her movements halt for a second, but only for a second as she moves to the mirror now her body is covered as she tucks the shirt in. "Wanda." 

Her body turns on a swivel at my stern voice, fresh tears leaving her eyes. Her make-up starting to run, so I slowly bring my hands up to her face using the pads of my thumb to wipe away her tears. Her hands are pulling at the bottom of her shirt repeatedly, as her eyes look at everything but me. I move my hands down to hers, gently prying them from her top as I pull them against my chest, as soon as they make contact she grabs onto my waist coat pulling my body closer to hers. Her head now rests on my chest, and my arms snake their way around her back as I hold her close. Rubbing my arms up and down her back, as I say sweet nothings to her, seems to pay off after a few minutes as she slightly pulls away to look up at me.

"Talk to me Wanda." 

"I'm sorry. It's just Vision."

"What did he do?" 

"When he came to pick up the boys, I had my bag by the door and he asked where I was off to. I told him none of his business, but he just replied it is my business if it affects the boys. At first I didn't really get it, then Billy told me that Vision had overheard him and Tommy talking about the Friday we spent at Nat's." She takes a shaky breath before continuing. "He told me he doesn't see how anyone could love me for me when I care too much about what my body looks like." 

My blood boils as the words leave her lips, and I instantly pull her against me with my lips resting against the top of her head as I give her soft kisses. Her arms snake around my body as she holds onto me for dear life as she cries against me her sobs loud and causing her body to shake. I stay quiet as she lets her emotions out, only moving my hand to her hair so I can start weaving it through the red locks and scratch at her scalp. It takes her a few minutes, but once I feel her slowly calming down against me I decide to speak. 

"You Wanda are nothing but beautiful to me. You are also strong, you are compassionate, you are devoted to your boys, you are supportive and you are someone who I cherish. You are loved. You hear me. Me and the boys, we love you. Everyone has what they would deem flaws Wanda, whether that physical or not. I have them, you have them, everyone has them. But those flaws aren't flaws, they are your strength. They are your story, and only you know the meaning and the story behind each and everyone of your strengths. Your strengths are beautiful, they don't make you any less beautiful in any way shape or form. You are the only one who can call your strengths anything other than strengths but when you feel that way. When you feel these strengths start to become flaws, you come to me and every damn time I will make sure you come out with those strengths feeling stronger than they were before."

Wanda doesn't say anything, her hands fly to my face down into an intense emotion filled, slightly salty (from her tears) kiss. My hands fly up to hold hers against my face as I try and translate all my love for her through the kiss. Her lips don't leave mine until we are both breathing through our noses, and when she pulls her face from mine her arms wrap around my neck as she buries her face in the crook of my neck. I can feel her tears fall from her face onto and down my neck as she lets it all out. I don't care that her tears are soaking through my top, I have lots of other ones, what's important is she knows how much I love her and she knows how beautiful she is to me. 

Once again I let Wanda pull out of the embrace, her tear stained, red cheeks, with puffy eyes looking up at me. Her hands shake as she pulls them away from me to wipe up her tears, laughing slightly at the make-up that's coming off on them. She waves her hands in the air as she scoffs, rolling her eyes at her make-up stained hands. 

"Now I have to do my make-up again." We both laugh out as she finally relaxes, she turns to look back in the mirror, a wide smile growing on her face as she looks at me through the mirror as I look at her.

"I love you baby." A soft smile grows on my face at her words as we both stare at each other in the mirror.

"And I love all of you too baby."

================================
Word Count: 3015

So first and foremost I want to apologise for missing the update yesterday. I completely crashed out when I got home from my weekend away. I had no energy to write and what I was writing was, well shit, so I thought it best to wait and give you something that I deem good enough for you guys. So again I'm sorry. I'm sure it will happen again in the future but I will always let you guys know, so if you follow me you will get those notifications.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you in the next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 2K 53
21 year old Y/n just moved across the street from the Maximoffs. You are successful at a young age working for Stark Space Administration. Wanda is...
Amazed By YB

Romance

220K 7.2K 55
Y/N is familiar with the Avengers because of their great uncle Steve and a short-term stay two years ago, but a new face on the team and an old flame...
2.5K 111 16
Y/N and Wanda lead two different lives at school. Neither noticing the other. That all changes from one moment that will lead them to something they...
14.3K 917 12
Wanda Maximoff and Y/N Y/L/N are divorcees, both are trying their best to co-parent the twins while the two work. Wanda works part time at Harkness C...