Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

By WandaFiction

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... More

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
Accent
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Sounds Like A Date
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Trust is Not Like Candy
Morning Bliss
Sisterly Advice
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Love Language
The Friends
Hela's Kitchen
The Question
From Second To First
Mr Blue Sky
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Water Fight
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Superhero Trio
Pancakes and L Bombs
10 Out Of 10 Dive
Tickle Monster
Sarah Stark
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Family
Search Party
Bowl of Popcorn
Pet Names
Trying Something New
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
Your Flaws Are Your Strengths
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
A+
Dynamic
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Control
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Your Third Love
Daddy
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Happy
Halloween
What's In The Box?
Hired
I've Got You
Missed Morning Message
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Your Wish Is My Command
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me
Always
Vision

I Need You

11K 330 151
By WandaFiction

We exit SAKS, heading back towards where the car is parked Wanda walking next to me still with my arm around her shoulder. Once we have crossed the road, she untucks herself from my hold moving her hand to hold mine in between us again. She playfully swings our arms, they get higher and higher each time like if someone was on a swing. Luckily, there are hardly any people on the sidewalk so we don't have to avoid hitting anyone. When our arms go high enough, Wanda spins underneath them then pulls my arm so our body collides. Her other hand finds mine, putting it on her waist as hers rests on my shoulder and she makes us dance in a circle. Her giggles fill the air as a few people move to avoid us, I couldn't care less that we are dancing around on the sidewalk to no music. If it causes her to relax and laugh that oh so intoxicating laugh then I will dance with her forevermore. She spins under our arms one more time, before sliding her hand from my shoulder to my chest and rests her head against it.

I pull us out of the way, while she calms herself down, her hands drawing random patterns on my shirt. When she looks up at me her eyes sparkle in the sunlight that seeps through the gaps between buildings, and I gasp at how green they look today. I lean down to peck her lips a couple of times, making her smile so I give her kisses all over her face. She giggles out loud swatting my face away, all the time her eyes never leaving mine. I'm brought back to the fact that we are in public when a busy new yorker nearly collides with us.

"Do you want to drive back to yours?" She bites her bottom lip, giving me a small nod. I feel her hand snake down my chest towards my pants, causing a raised eyebrow from me. Just as I'm about to question her, I feel her hand move into my pocket, her fingers wrap around the keys and she slowly drags them out. All the time looking at me seductively, my eyebrows are still raised in amusement. I take a quick look around, deciding no one is watching us, I pull her hips flush with mine. Wanda gasps her grip on the keys tightening. All I can do is smirk, leaning my head down to whisper in her ear.

"Is someone trying to play games with me? Does someone need me inside of them?" I feel Wanda sigh against my neck.

"What if I do?" Wanda's voice is breathy and weak and it makes my smirk grow more.

"I'd say be a good girl and get us home." I feel Wanda nod against the side of my face, moving herself away from me so we can start walking again. 

Wanda is practically dragging me to the car at this point making me laugh at her, her head swiveling round her eyes squinting at me as she grows impatient. Once we finally get to the car, Wanda fumbles to get the keys into the door to unlock it grumbling as she does. I head to the trunk, popping it open when Wanda finally manages to unlock it, putting the bag from The Row in there. I take my sweet time to close the trunk and get to the passenger side door, Wanda honks the horn making people on the sidewalk jump. She leans across the central divider opening my door for me pushing it open, her pupils blown.

"Y/n come on." She whines as I stand leaning on the door looking in with a smirk. "Y/n I swear to god."  I raise my hand jn surrender.

"Okay, okay. I'm getting in. What's got you so riled up?" I act coy as I situate myself in the car closing my door.

The moment the door closes, Wanda turns the key in the ignition, checks the mirrors and then pulls away heading towards her apartment. Her grip on the steering wheel turning her knuckles white, her eyes locked on the road as she drives at a speed which I would class as above the speed limit. I decide to tease her more, so move my hand to hold onto her thigh giving it a small squeeze. Her thighs clench together trapping my fingers on the inside of her thigh, which just gives me more opportunity to gently rub my fingers up and down her thigh.

"Y/n." She sighs out, pleading me.

"Well I need my hand back if you want me to stop." I give her thigh another squeeze and am surprised by the moan that leaves her mouth, wow she really is riled up. I stop my movements with my fingers, her thighs relax and I remove my hand. 

"You're mean." She takes the left turn towards the apartment and I see her demeanor change once again when she takes her bottom lip between her teeth, her leg bouncing in anticipation.

"And you are mine." Wanda hands tighten further against the steering wheel and she takes a quick look at me.

"All fucking yours." 

Not two seconds after opening the door to Wanda's apartment she is pushing me against it, as it slams shut behind me. I drop the bag, with her new coat in it, on the floor, my hands flying up to hold her cheeks as I pull her in for an intense kiss. I lick at her bottom lip asking for entrance which she denies, so I take her bottom lips between my teeth giving it a gentle tug. A small gasp leaves her mouth and I take the opportunity to push my tongue past her lips exploring every part of her mouth. I push off the door causing Wanda to take a few steps back and I press her against the entrance wall to the right. My thigh slots between her legs, her hips sink against it moaning at the contact as she starts to grind against it. 

"What do you want babygirl?" I bring my face close to Wanda's ear lobe as I take it between my teeth making her hips jolt against my thigh. 

"Bedroom." It's all Wanda has to say before I lift her up, her legs wrapping around my waist, her arms around my neck. Her hips rut against my abdomen for any type of friction, and I smirk at her as she gets more and more riled up. 

I manage to get the door open kicking it closed behind me, making my way to the bed placing Wanda gently down on it. She sits on the edge, bottom lip between her teeth as she looks up at me as I tower over her. I drag my finger from her cheek down to the collar of her-my-shirt, claw my finger underneath before pulling it up slightly. Wanda's hands travel to the bottom of the shirt crossing over one another, lifting it up and over her head slowly. I move closer to her, and her lips instantly start leaving wet kisses along my abdomen. I move my hands to her hair, undoing the braids we did earlier and weave my hands through her hair to rid it of any knots. I move my finger to lift her chin so she is looking up at me, only a slither of color in her eyes as she bites the corner of her lips. 

"Take your pants off for me babygirl and move up to the pillows." I walk away from the bed heading to the chest of drawers.

"Where are you going?" I look back to see Wanda still sat at the edge of the bed.

"Just getting something to use to tie your hands up. Because that's what you wanted right. I recall you saying I can't wait to have it around my throat with my hands tied up. Or do you not want that anymore babygirl?" I smirk when Wanda's hands push the top of her pants down, sliding them off her legs and pushing herself onto the bed with her head on the pillow. "Take your bra off but keep your underwear on for me."

It makes me smile with how easily Wanda follows my instructions, as she sits up slightly to remove her bra, chucking it on the floor somewhere. I grab a couple of scarfs from the draws and turn to face Wanda with them in my hands. Her eyes grow darker at the sight of the scarfs, her thighs start to rub together in anticipation. I lean against the edge of the bed, one foot on the floor while my other knee rests on top of the mattress and my hands either side of her head. I lean down to give her a soft kiss, Wanda tries to deepen it and I allow it as she is now distracted so I trail my hands downs to hers. I pull away, Wanda's lips chasing mine a whine leaving her swollen lips but I don't give her a chance to think about anything else as I bring her hands up to the headboard and tie them up with the same scarf I used before. Wanda's hips jerk in the air, her lip disappears between her teeth as her eyes look up to me, a glint to them that makes wetness pool in my own underwear. I show her the other scarf in my hand, her brows furrow slightly in question.

"I want to try something." Wanda nods for me to continue as her eyes bounce from my face to the scarf. "Can I blindfold you?" 

"Yes." 

"Safe word babygirl."

"Red."

"Good girl." 

I use the silk scarf covering her eyes, using one hand to lift her head slightly before wrapping it around one more time and tying it up at the side of her head so she doesn't have to rest on the knot. I move the layers of the scarf up and down to make sure her eyes are fully covered.

"This okay Princess."

"It's perfect baby." I leave a peck on her nose before climbing off her bed and I see her forehead scrunch with her eyebrow movements. "Where are you going?"

"I'm still here princess. Just watching you." Wanda rubs her thighs together more. 

"Why are you watching? Come here and help me." Her voice husky with lust.

"I want to watch you get worked up before I bring you to the edge." A small moan leaves Wanda's lips and I continue. "So I want you to think about me. Tell me what you want me to do. What would I do to you to give you the best orgasm ever?" 

"Touch me." Her voice a whisper, so I move a little closer to the bed to be able to hear her.

"Where?" 

"Anywhere." 

"Think about it Wanda. Let your mind go wild." A guttural moan leaves her lips as her thighs continue to rub together. 

(Wanda PoV)

Y/ns hands are massaging away at my breasts, her lips on my pulse point as her teeth leave an indent before her warm slick tongue soothes the spot over. My hand grabs onto her hair as I pull her face closer to me, I feel her smirk against my skin as she drags her tongue down my throat. She stops at the little dip by the bottom of my throat, starting to suck and drag her teeth over it causing me to suck in a harsh breath. Her hands continue to massage my breasts, her fingers and thumbs tweaking my nipples getting them to harden. I feel her smirk against my throat once she feels them stand to attention and she starts to move her kisses further down leaving marks as she moves her mouth to the valley between my breasts.

She cups my left breast, her lips ghosting over my hardened nub and my back arches at the feeling trying to get her to take it into her mouth. She drags her tongue over it, my whole body twitches and my hips buck trying to find some sort of relief from my growing arousal. She finally takes the nub into her mouth, her tongue swirling around it, tweaking my other one in-between her fingers at the same time. I feel her teeth graze my nipple and a filthy moan leaves my mouth as my back arches into her more. She swaps sides, continuing to work a nipple between her fingers and the other with her tongue and teeth. The wetness in my underwear is getting almost unbearable as they stick to my core and thighs, my slick pooling in them and down my thighs. 

My grip in her hair tightens when I feel her hand travel down my body to the hem of my underwear, dragging her thumb across the skin of my hip. I buck my hips once more to try and get her to move it further, anything. I'm so fucking close and she hasn't even touched me yet, not really. Her mouth releases my nipple with a pop, her face coming level with mine. Her eyes dark with lust, as she moves her lips to my ear her hot breath causes goosebumps to spread across my naked body, and I feel a shiver go down my spine.

"Want do you want babygirl?" 

"You." I moan out when she slides her thumb further down making contact with my clit as she starts to lightly circle it. 

"What do you want me to do?" 

"Just fuck me already." I buck my hips trying to get her hand to slide down further, but groan when she removes her hand completely. Her other one coming up to my neck giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Be a good girl and ask nicely." 

"Please fuck me. Use me. I need you to touch me please." My head rolls back on the pillow, a pornagraphic moan leaving my mouth as she takes my ear lobe between her teeth, pushing two fingers into my entrance with no warning. My hands fly to hold onto her shoulder blades as her thrusts start off rough, her face now buried in the crook of my neck as she doesn't relent. The moans and gasps leave my mouth unfiltered as she continues her rough thrusts, my nails dragging down her back as her lips and teeth make contact with a soft spot on my neck and I feel her bury her teeth against it with my reaction, her hand tightening more on my throat. I love the closeness of our bodies and the roughness of her thrusts as I get closer and closer to the edge, her name spilling out of my lips like a prayer. She must be enjoying it to as she adds another finger stretching me out as she goes knuckle deep into me, her thumb makes contact with my clit and my eyes roll back and my back arches off the bed.

"Don't stop. I'm gonna come. Baby don't you dare stop."

"Babygirl, what are you thinking about?" Her voice brings me out of my daydream, opening my eyes but everything is dark. Right the blind fold. I subconsciously rub my thighs together and moan at how wet I am just from that. She hasn't hasn't touched me once, and I could come like this. "What's got you so wet?" 

"You." I feel the end of the bed dip, her hands placed on my feet before she slides them up my leg to my very wet legs and what I can only assume ruined underwear. Her hands move to the insides of my thighs, pushing them apart and I gasp at the feeling of the cold air that makes contact with my soaking hot core. Her hands grip up closer and closer to where I need her, my hips bucking at the feeling. Y/ns hand moves to hold my hips down and I moan at the dominance.

"Does my babygirl need me?" I can hear the smirk in her voice but at this point I don't fucking care.

"Yes please, I need you so fucking bad. Please baby." I feel a sense of relief wash over me as her hands drag down my underwear throwing them into the room.

"It's okay I've got you babygirl." Her hands stay on my hips and my body buzzes with pure excitement at what she is about to do when I feel her hot breath against my core, more arousal pooling between my thighs. "This is all for me babygirl."

"All for you...God fuck Y/n." My words get interrupted as I feel her tongue dive right into my entrance without warning. The warm strong muscle diving in deep as she dances it around inside me. I pull on the scarf, trying to put my hand in her hair but groan when they don't move. Y/n groans against my core as my hips buck slightly and it sends a shiver all the way up my spine. My head rolls back into the pillow, my eyes roll to the back of my head as my back arches so high I feel like it could snap.

"I'm going to cum...shit Y/n...I'm Cummings." My orgasm hits hard and a loud guttural moan escapes my lips, as I see stars and feel like I'm being transported to a whole new place. My back lands back on the bed, y/n cleans up my core as she helps me through the aftershocks. My breathing is still uneven when she removes the blindfold, but my breath hitches at the state of her face, a proud smirk on her face.

"You taste amazing." 

"That was...just fucking hell. We have to do that again. Sorry about the mess." I blush grows on my cheek as her tongue pokes out her lips getting as much of it as she can. "Here let me help."

Y/n leans down and I moan and the taste of myself on her face as I clean my arousal off of her face. As my mouth travels around her face, I feel her arms move upwards and the scarf around my hands loosens enough for me to pull my hands out of the bind. They instantly move to cup Y/n's face as I pull her in for a passionate kiss, loving the feeling of her tongue as it explores my mouth. Her knee ends up against my core, and I moan into her mouth which she happily swallows. My hips start to rut against her knee and thigh, bringing myself closer and closer still sensitive from the first orgasm. My moans grow louder and louder, my hand moving to the back of Y/n's neck for support my nails leaving half crescent indents. She pushes her leg against me more while tensing it and it's enough to send me into another blinding orgasm leaving another mess behind. 

Just as I felt Y/n's hand moving down for another round we freeze when we hear something.

"Mom, we're home!"

================================
Word Count: 3210

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 734 11
Basically one shots of Lizzie/Wanda as a mom to a daughter. Eliza is my OC who is the daughter. Ages will vary throughout the different chapters. TW...
318K 9.8K 42
In need of money and a way to escape the problems at home, you get a job babysitting two lovely boys named Billy and Tommy Maximoff. What happens whe...
39.3K 1.8K 29
AU Story Y/n meets Wanda at a bar one night. The two of them start talking and y/n instantly feels attracted to Wanda. The feeling seems to be mutua...
47.1K 1.6K 21
Y/N L/N is not ordinary. Well, a 27 year old criminal is not ordinary, isn't it? She likes to be chased and hell, she likes every minute of it. For o...