Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

By WandaFiction

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... More

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
Accent
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Sounds Like A Date
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Trust is Not Like Candy
Morning Bliss
Sisterly Advice
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Love Language
The Friends
Hela's Kitchen
The Question
From Second To First
Mr Blue Sky
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Water Fight
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Superhero Trio
Pancakes and L Bombs
10 Out Of 10 Dive
Tickle Monster
Sarah Stark
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Family
Search Party
Bowl of Popcorn
Pet Names
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
I Need You
Your Flaws Are Your Strengths
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
A+
Dynamic
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Control
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Your Third Love
Daddy
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Happy
Halloween
What's In The Box?
Hired
I've Got You
Missed Morning Message
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Your Wish Is My Command
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me

Trying Something New

10.5K 335 44
By WandaFiction

Me and Wanda are currently sitting on the couch, as we wait for our breakfast and coffee to settle. Wanda is sitting sideways in my lap once more, as I scratch at her scalp the TV playing in the background but neither of us are concentrating on it as we get lost in our conversation about our plans for the week.

"Has Tony invited you to his Party this weekend?" Wanda tilts her head to look up at me as she shakes her head in denial. "Would you like to be my plus one?"

"Depends." A playful hint to her voice.

"On what princess?"

"Is there free alcohol? What's the dress code? And can we match?" I smile down at her, pecking her on her lips before answering.

"Yes. Fancy, so something like your red dress you were wearing at the club or something cocktail. And then also yes, you tell me what you want to wear and I will match you." 

"The red dress is the only fancy thing I own."

"Well we can go shopping later and get you something, my treat." Wanda moves her hand to cup my cheek to pull my face down till our lips connect in a surprisingly passionate kiss.

"I don't feel so full anymore." I smirk down at her.

"No?" Wanda bites her lips as she shakes her head, so I move to stand from the couch and she squeals as she grabs onto me.

"I've got you princess." I had my arms wrapped around her body the whole time, and she huffs a laugh against my neck as she buries her face into it and starts nipping at the skin. Her legs wrap around my waist and I move my hands to hold her by her bum, and her hands move to play with the baby hairs at the back of my head. Her lips move up my neck and towards my ear, her hot breath against it causing a shiver down my spine.

"Have I been a good girl?" I smile at the memory of my words last night, making my way to the closed bedroom door and pushing her against it: still in the hallway. Wanda leans back resting her head against the door taking her bottom lip between her teeth, her hands still playing with my baby hairs. I lean forward so my lips ghosts hers and when she moves her head to try and connect our lips I lean back slightly.

"Ah, ah patience princess." A small whine leaves her lips, but I just smile and move my face closer again. "Ask me again babygirl."

"Have I been a good girl?" Her voice sultry as her pupils dilate at the sight of me nodding.

"You have been the best girl for me." I reconnect our lips in a passionate kiss, licking at her bottom lip and she immediately opens up her mouth. I let my tongue explore her mouth as she moans into the kiss and I swallow it happily. Her hips start to grind against my abdomen, and I decide not to make her wait any longer. "Get the door for me babygirl."

Her right hand leaves my neck searching the door for the handle, it takes her a couple seconds but as soon as I hear it click open I push us inside. I kick the door shut behind me, making my way to the bed. Wanda's lips have moved from mine and she is now kissing and nipping at my neck trying to find my pulse point. Her teeth make contact with a spot just below my ear, and when I let out a low moan she continues her assault on the spot, sure to leave a big purple mark. 

When my knees hit the bed, I bend down placing Wanda gently on it before wrapping my arm underneath her body to lift her more to the middle of the bed. I climb up onto the bed, crawling on all fours towards her as she backs up more and more until her head is above the pillows. I allow my right hand to trace the whole of her leg, as Wanda sighs at the feeling of my touch, her eyes closing for a moment. I keep my hand moving till it reaches the bottom of her top, where I claw my fingers at the edge of it to lift it up. Wanda lifts her arms above her head and she moves to sit up allowing me to take her top off. My mouth waters at the sight of her perky breasts, as she is without a bra due to the fact we are still in our night clothes. 

I smash our lips together sliding both my hands up to massage her breasts, a long breathy moan living her lips as her hips try and find some friction moving up towards mine. My tongue finds its way back into her mouth exploring every inch, Wanda groaning and growing impatient. I move my lips down to her neck nipping and sucking along the skin leaving a trail of marks.

"Y/n please." I smirk against her collar bone at how desperate she sounds, as I've hardly touched her, before leaving another nice purple mark. 

"Please, what babygirl." 

"Please just fuck me already." I move my lips away from her skin, Wanda whines at my movements as I hover my head above hers.

"Strip for me babygirl while I go and get the things." Wanda takes her lip between her teeth nodding, her hands quickly moving down to take off her sleep shorts.

I remove myself from the bed heading to the draw where we now keep the strap on, and I place it on top of the chest of draws. As I am searching for a scarf in Wanda's small selection of them I feel her body press against mine. Her hands wrap around me from behind as they play with the hem of my shirt before slowly lifting it up my body, she has to tiptoe to get it off my head and I let it slide down my arms landing on the floor in front of me. When she presses her body against me again, I gasp at the feeling of her hard nipples pressed against my bare back. Wanda's lips find their way to my scar as she kisses and licks at it, the sensitive skin twitching under her touch. 

I finally decide on a scarf that is going to work perfectly for tying her up as it is nice and soft so it won't hurt her. I turn my body in her arms, her eyes dropping to the scarf in my hands, then darting to see the strap on behind me. Her hands slide down my back, where they now rest due to me turning, and play with the band of my shorts before pulling them down  my legs before they drop to the floor. Wanda wraps her arms around my neck pulling me down into a searing kiss, I take a step forward to balance my thigh ending up between Wanda's legs and she rubs her hips against it moaning into my mouth as her eyes roll back. I grab her hips, stopping her movements.

"Not yet babygirl. Be a good girl and get on the bed for me."

Wanda gives me another kiss before turning to climb onto the bed, as I turn around to grab the strap on. It takes me a moment to put it on and when I turn around my jaw drops at the sight of Wanda on her knees, sitting back on her calves. Her hands resting on her thighs as her legs are spread apart and I have the perfect view of her soaking wet core. I stand at the edge of the bed, using my finger to lift Wanda's head to look up at me.

"Someone's excited for this."

"You have no idea." Her voice breathless as her breathing picks up at the sight of me.

"Move to the top of the bed for me princess." Wanda doesn't waste another minute before she is laying down her head on the pillows, her arms above her head, and her legs spread out. 

Her eyes are only a slither of color when I look down at them, and it makes wetness pool between my own thighs at how turned on she is. I grab her wrists, looking up to see what I'm doing, gently wrapping the scarf around and between them before wrapping it around one of the posts of the headboard. I give it a small tug to make sure it isn't going to come loose then look back down at Wanda.

"Are they okay?" She simply nods. "I'm going to need words princess."

"It's perfect. Now please Y/n, just fuck me already." 

"Safe word."

"Red."

"Good girl." 

I don't waste anymore time, capturing Wanda's lips with mine as my hand travels down towards her core and I moan at how wet she is. I run a finger through her folds, her back arching slightly as she moans into the room. I slip the finger into her entrance pulling in and out slowly, while my thumb toys with her clit. Her sighs and moans fill the room as I add another finger and start pumping harder and faster, curling my fingers inside her when I feel the spongy tissue that makes her arch her back off the bed in pure pleasure.

When I feel her walls start to tighten around my fingers I pull out Wanda groaning about the loss, but I use her own wetness to lube up the toy as I drag it through her folds and wipe the wetness on my fingers off onto it. Wanda goes to move her hands, and grunts in protest when they don't move. I watch for Wanda's reaction as I slowly enter the toy into her. Her back arches off the bed as her head rolls back into the pillow, her hands gripping onto the scarf, as her hips push down onto the toy. Once my hips meet hers I start at a slow pace pulling most of the way out and pushing all the way in.  When Wanda's sighs turn into moans I speed up my pace a little rolling my hips against hers.

I move my hands to hold onto Wanda's hips as I move to sit on my knees, resting the back of her legs on them as her hips rise into the air with mine. Her legs wrap around my waist pulling me against her more, and tapping me where I am...not that I'm complaining. She lets out a guttural moan at the new angle and I change my tactics, opting to keep the toy in her as my thrusts get rougher and faster pushing into her harder. Wanda's knuckles turn white as her back arches off the bed.

"I'm so close. Please can I cum?" Wanda's voice is desperate, her moans are loud and bounce around the room. 

"Beg for it." I smile at Wanda's reaction as her mouth opens and her brows furrow in a pleasurable grimace.

"Please baby." Her words broken up by moans. "Please let me cum. I'll be good, just please let me come."

I continue to move in and out of her, my hands squeezing her hips as I marvel at the sight of her coming undone before me. "Go ahead. Be a good girl and cum for me."

Wanda's back arches right off the bed, her head the only part of her body to stay in contact with it as her eyes roll to the back of her head and she cums moaning my name. Her back lands back on the bed and I slowly pull out of her, hearing her gasp at the emptiness. I press the front of my body against Wandas, the toy resting on her stomach, leaving small kisses across her face as she calms down. I use one arm to lift my body of hers slightly, the other moving to undo the scarf around her wrists. 

Once her hands are free they fly to my face and pull me in for a deep kiss, my hand rubs up and down her sides as she calms down. I feel her smile against my lips, which makes me smile and when I pull away her face is flushed red and her eyes are still closed.

"You okay princess?" Wanda hums, nodding her head as she bites her bottom lips. "Your wrist, okay? I didn't hurt you?"

"Baby I'm more than okay. My wrists are fine and you didn't hurt me, but you are definitely trying me up again." The back of her arm comes to rest on her forehead as the other cups my cheek. "Thank you for doing that with me."

"I liked seeing you all tied up. You know how much I love being in control with you under me." 

"And you know I love being your good girl." 

"Hmm, you must definitely are my good girl. Now is my good girl up for another round."

"You bet she is."

"Okay flip over princess." Wanda scrunches her brows at me in questions. "On your hands and knees for me princess. Is that okay with you?" 

She doesn't say anything but rolls over onto her stomach before pushing herself up onto her hands and knees looking over her shoulder at me with red cheeks. I place my hands on her hips, pulling them towards me and the toy brushes through her folds and a small whimper leaves her lips.

"Tell me want you want babygirl."

"I want you inside me, you feel so good." 

The toy is still slick with Wanda's juices from her first orgasm and I can see her fresh arousal dripping down her legs at the new position. I move one hand around the front of her hip, my finger making contact with her clit causing her hips to push back against me as the toy rubs against her. I use my other hand to collect some more wetness before spreading it down the toy and using my hand to line up with her entrance. I slowly pull her hips backwards as the toy enters, her bum coming into contact with my hips and I start thrusting, wanting to slowly build her second orgasm up at a slow rate until she has to beg. 

I slide the hand that is on her hips up her spine, as her back arches against my touch. I found a rhythm that has her moaning into the room, gripping the sheets as her knuckles turn white. I keep my hand moving up her back until I'm leaning against her more, feeling the movement of our bodies together. She pushes her hips back trying to get more movement out of me, but I simply use my other hand that was playing with her clit to hold her hips still as she whines at me. 

"Y/n. Please faster." Wanda let's out a loud moan as I start to speed up a bit. "I need you to go faster. Please Y/n. Just fuck me faster."

That's all I needed to hear as my movements speed up as I continue to pump the toy into her. My hand on her back moves around her ribcage, and up the front of her body to her breasts. I gently message one, her hips jolt against me at the feeling her moans getting higher and higher in pitch as I speed up some more. I move my hand to the other breast giving it the same treatment, before moving my hand to the space between them and pulling her body upwards. I pull her all the way toward me until her back is flush with my front both of us on our knees as her hips sink more against the toy and another guttural moan escapes past her lips. 

I bring my other hand from her hip back down so I can play with her clit, her head falling back against my shoulder at all the stimulation. I keep my thrusts at a medium pace as I push up into her more. I want to try something, so I move my hand that's on her chest up to her neck and wrap my hand around it but I apply a small amount of pressure. 

"You okay princess?" She bites her lip and nods against my shoulder, so I put a little pressure on her neck, squeezing gently and her eyes slam shut and she sinks her hips against me more. Her breath hitches in her throat as I apply a little more pressure to her neck.

Wanda's hand flies up to the back of my neck for support, her nails digging into my skin. Her other hand moves to hold mine on her throat, thinking she wants me to remove it, I loosen my grip a little but she uses her hand to squeeze it tighter. The room is filled with the sound of Wanda's moans and our skin slapping together. 

"You close princess?" All she does is nod. "Be a good girl and cum when you're ready." 

It only takes a few more thrusts for her to come undone, her juices coating the toy, and I keep slowly moving in her helping to ride out the aftershocks. Her hips stop rocking against mine, so I remove my hand from her neck and clit and use them to lift her hips off mine so I can remove the toy. I undo the harness and chuck the toy on the floor next to the bed and Wanda's body relaxes back into mine, her eyes half lidded as she looks up at me.

"Let's get you cleaned off and you can have a nap. How does that sound?" Wanda simply nods, all energy drained from her body. "Words princess."

"I love you." I huff out a laugh at her response.

"I love you too. Let's get you cleaned up."

================================
Word Count: 3023.

Uhm....here you go people...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 917 12
Wanda Maximoff and Y/N Y/L/N are divorcees, both are trying their best to co-parent the twins while the two work. Wanda works part time at Harkness C...
83.7K 3.7K 50
Y/N had been charged with picking kids up from school to take them to the aftercare she worked at. She meets one of the kid's teachers which she beco...
2K 115 7
Wanda Maximoff X Male Reader Y/n is fresh out of high school and takes up a job babysitting to earn some cash before College. Deciding to take a gap...
42.8K 2.3K 24
Wanda is the good student. Straight As and mummy's and daddy's perfect girl. Y/N is the rebel that everyone loves.