Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

Por WandaFiction

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... Más

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
Accent
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Sounds Like A Date
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Trust is Not Like Candy
Morning Bliss
Sisterly Advice
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Love Language
The Friends
Hela's Kitchen
The Question
From Second To First
Mr Blue Sky
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Water Fight
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Superhero Trio
Pancakes and L Bombs
10 Out Of 10 Dive
Tickle Monster
Sarah Stark
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Family
Search Party
Bowl of Popcorn
Trying Something New
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
I Need You
Your Flaws Are Your Strengths
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
A+
Dynamic
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Control
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Your Third Love
Daddy
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Happy
Halloween
What's In The Box?
Hired
I've Got You
Missed Morning Message
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Your Wish Is My Command
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me

Pet Names

8.3K 322 84
Por WandaFiction

I stirred from my sleep to the sound of movement outside of the door and light whispering, looking to my right I see the bedside clock read 7.00am, the boys must just be getting up. I reach over to turn the alarm off so it won't go off in a few minutes time, and wiggle my way out from beneath Wanda putting a pillow in my place so she doesn't wake up. I make my way towards the door stopping my movements when I hear Wanda moving about, looking over my shoulder I see her wrapping her arms around the pillow and pulling it closer to her body. I open the door slowly, trying to stop it from creaking, stepping out of the room before shutting it again. 

I make my way into the kitchen and am met by two very tired looking teenage boys, I smile at the site as I put a pot of coffee on. I grab a pan from the cupboard, placing it on the hob, also grabbing out the pancake mix and holding it up in silent question to the boys. They nod their heads at me, taking a seat at the table while they wait for me to cook them breakfast. I try to be as quiet as I can when moving around the kitchen, so as to not wake Wanda. Once I've started heating up the pancake mix I put it on a low heat so I can make some drinks without burning the apartment down.

"What would you boys like to drink?" I ask as I pour myself a black coffee knowing I'm going to need to be awake today.

"I will just have orange juice please Y/n." Tommy asks, lifting his head to look up at me instead of his phone.

"Same for me please." Billy continues to surf through his phone as I pour them out a glass each and place them on the coasters in front of them, receiving a thank you from boys. 

I head back to check on the pancake, not showing off, I flip it normally to see it is the perfect amount of cooked on that one side, so I put it back on the hob so the other side can cook too. We love an evenly cooked pancake. Once I hear it sizzling a bit, I flip it back over to check if it's cooked and when I decide it is, I transfer the pancake to a plate and put more pancake mix in the pan. I grab the plate, taking it to the table, placing it in front of Billy who immediately shuts off his phone and looks up at me with a smile.

"Thank you Y/n." 

"No problem Billy. Do you want any syrups or sauces, or just anything else with it?" Not knowing how he likes his pancakes like I know how Wanda likes them.

"Just plain syrup for me please." 

I nod, making my way back into the kitchen flipping over the pancake in the pan before grabbing the syrup from the cupboard and moving to place it on the table. I grab my coffee and put it on one of the coasters for where I am going to sit, heading back into the kitchen to plate up Tommy's pancake for him.

"Anything else you want with it?"

"I'm good with just syrup. Thank you, this smells delicious."

"No problem. You two eat up, and just leave the dishes in the sink. I will do them once I've finished eating." I head back into the kitchen to make my own pancake, while the boys eat theirs. There is enough pancake mix to make Wanda one when she wakes up, so I cover it over to make sure nothing can get in it. As I'm flipping my pancake over Billy enters the kitchen putting his dishes in the sink, turning to look at me.

"Thank you for the pancake Y/n, it was really good." 

"It's no problem at all Billy." He makes his way out of the kitchen and down the hallway to get himself ready for school.

By the time I have made my pancake Tommy has finished his food, but stays sat at the table as he waits for me to join. I sit down taking a sip of my coffee enjoying the strong taste of it this early in the morning. I notice Tommy slowly sipping at his orange juice, as I start to eat so before I take a bite I turn to look at him.

"You don't have to wait for me to finish eating to leave the table if you want to go get yourself ready, I don't mind eating alone." 

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure go get yourself ready, you have about half an hour before Gabe comes to collect you."

"Thank you for the breakfast, and the drink Y/n. I hope you stay around more often. This is nice."

"I have to agree with you there. But don't you dare do the dishes, go get ready and relax a little before you have to go to school." He nods as he stands from the table, dumping his stuff in the sink as he passes through the kitchen and I watch as he walks down the hallway. 

I eat my pancakes in silence enjoying the tranquility of the morning and the peacefulness around me, making sure that once I've finished I wash and dry the dishes. As I am putting away the last plate the twins reappear with their bags on their backs, placing them on the floor as they grab a tupperware box each from the cupboard. They sift around the kitchen making their own lunches. Billy opts for a plain ham and cheese sandwich, salt and vinegar chips, a bar of chocolate and an apple. Tommy goes for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, ready salted chips, a bar of chocolate and a banana. They also both grab some strawberries, putting them in a small box each before putting it all in their bags. I look at the time and realise they will be going soon.

"Do you want to go see if your mom is awake to say goodbye?" Both boys walk back down the hallway, I hear Wanda's bedroom door opening after they knock. I can hear a small groan from the sleeping woman but as the boys say they are off to school she seems to find energy from nowhere.

"Oh gosh. I didn't realise the time. Did you have breakfast? Have you packed your lunch?" I hear her voice travel out of the room as the boys laugh a little.

"Yes mama. Y/n made us breakfast, and we packed our own lunch. Don't worry we have fruit in there somewhere." Wanda let's out a sigh as she says bye to the boys. They make their way back into the kitchen where Tommy hugs me bye while Billy simply waves, as they grab their bags and head out the door of the apartment. 

"Baby." Wanda's voice calls out to me as soon as she hears the door closed, so I make my way to her door and lean against the doorway.

"Yes princess?" 

"Cuddle?" She moves her hands above the sheets and makes grabby hands towards me, I roll my eyes but happily oblige as I make my way towards her. 

Her arms open up wider as I get closer and I open mine up too. I fall towards her and she squeaks, closing her eyes and turning her head fully prepared for me to land on top of her, but I catch myself by placing my hands next to her head. She opens up her right eye to look up at me, when she sees me smiling down at her she turns her head and opens her other eye a smile growing on her face.

"Hi baby." Her voice is quiet as she whispers between us.

"Hi princess." I reply in the same tone. I let my arms slip to either side of her body colliding gently with Wanda's and her arms immediately wrap around my torso. My legs are dangling off the bed, my head in the crook of her and I can feel her lips against my left temple leaving small kisses. I turn my head in time with her kisses so our lips connect, in a slow kiss our lips dancing together for a few seconds.

"Mmm, you taste like pancakes." I smile at her and kiss her again and she hums against my lips, before I pull away and she gives me that fuzzy look that I absolutely love to see.

"Well I did make pancakes for me and the boys, there is enough mix left for you to have one." I peck her nose making it scrunch. "So my beautiful princess. Would you like pancakes and coffee?" 

"Mhmm, yes please." She replies but makes no move to let go of me and I raise my eyebrows at her, her face the picture of innocence.

"You're going to have to let me go if you want pancakes?" 

"No I don't." She holds me tighter and I huff out a laugh.

"I think you do."

"Nope. Carry me...please?" Her big doe eyes searching mine.

"Of course. Anything for you princess."

Wanda finally let's go of me, shuffling to the edge of the bed as I stand up her arms up in the air as she makes grabby hands once again. I roll my eyes as I bend down to her height wrapping my arms around her body as hers wrap around my neck and her legs around my waist. I hoist us both up, making my way out of the room and into the kitchen. Once I'm in the kitchen I place her on the counter, getting out of her grip as her arms flail to try and stop me; a pout forming on her lips. I simply turn around so my back is facing her, backing up till I hit the counter and pull her arms around my neck and shoulders so her hands are resting on my chest. She gets the message and wraps her arms around my waist, placing her chin on my shoulder as I give her a piggyback ride around the kitchen.

She stays on my back the whole time I am making her coffee and pancake, every now and again leaving a small kiss on my neck, shoulders or side of my face. Everytime I smile and turn my head to kiss her cheek as it's as far as I can reach without her moving or leaning forward. I decide it's probably not the best to do my pancake flip trick with her on my back, so flip it normally like I did for the other pancakes and hear a disappointed groan from Wanda.

"You really wanted me to try and flip that pancake with you on my back." She simply shrugs her shoulders and plants another kiss on the side of my face. "You okay back there Cuddle bug?" I feel Wanda smile against the skin on my neck.

"Cuddle bug? That's new." I hum in response as I place the pan back on the heat to continue cooking the pancake. 

"Well that's what you are isn't it? My little Cuddle bug." Wanda's arms and legs squeeze me gently, as she nods against my neck. 

"I like it. Just didn't think I would hear any other pet name other than princess, not that I mind princess." She takes a moment  to herself before continuing. "Is there a reason you don't really like using pet names?" 

I take a moment to think, which Wanda allows as my brain goes through the few relationships I have had. Wanda is princess and now Cuddle bug. Steph was always just Steph because her full name was Stephanie so Steph is a pet name in itself….Well not really but I don't care that's what I called her. Then I think of Sarah and how I used to call her so many different pet names, and our daughter had a few pet names of her own.

"I think maybe because I used to call Sarah so many different ones that I struggled to think of anything that didn't relate back to her." Wanda kisses my shoulder letting me continue. "But I don't think I ever used Princess or Cuddle bug for her, so you get the honour of being the person I use them on."

"Well I'm honoured. What sort of pet names should I not call you? I mean what did Sarah call you? You know so I know to avoid saying them." I shrug my shoulders not being able to think of any.

"She didn't really. Sarah was a very straightforward type of girl, everything was black or white for her no two ways about anything. I think she would call me honey every now and again, but not enough times for me to class it as a pet name. I never really found it odd; it was just normal for us. So you can call me whatever you want to, it shouldn't affect me." 

I plate up Wanda's pancake, pour her and I a cup of coffee this time adding milk to mine and grab the plate in one hand and the two mugs in my other. I place them down on the table, crouching down till I feel Wanda's bum land on the chair stopping me from moving further. She unwraps her arms and legs, settling in her chair more and I sit in the chair next to her but angle it so I am directly facing her as I am not eating, just drinking. Wanda hums in approval at the first bite of pancake she takes.

"Delicious as always, baby." A smile into my coffee as my eyes look at her above the rim of the mug.

"I try my best." I take a sip of my coffee. "So what do you want to do after this?" 

"I can think of a few things." She bites her bottom lip, before eating another bite of her pancake.

"Oh yeah?" I raise a single eyebrow at her. "What do you have in mind bug?"

"Me, you and the bed." 

"Very forward. I like a woman who knows what she wants." 

"Good thing you love me then."

"I guess it is." Wanda opens her mouth to speak again but decides against it, going all shy on me as she stuffs another bit of pancake in her mouth as a small blush grows on her cheeks. "What's got you all shy bug?" 

"I'm really liking the new name and it's, uh, nothing, don't worry." She quickly takes another bite of her food.

"Princess, you have nothing to be shy about, you know that. So what is it you want to ask?" I sit patiently as she thinks it over.

"I want to try something." I wave for her to go on. "In the bedroom."

"What sort of thing princess?" Her blush grows even more. "I'm open to try new things, you just have to let me know what it is." 

"Could you maybe, uh, tie me up?" 

"Just your hands, or your hands and legs?" 

"Just my hands for now."

"Of course we can try that, but you promise to let me know if at any point you are uncomfortable." She nods her head.

"I promise."

"Okay. Well finish your food, and we can watch some TV so that we don't start when you've only just eaten. Have you got anything that I can use on your hands?" 

"I have a scarf or maybe one of the belts from my draws, I don't really have any handcuffs." 

"Well we can start with the scarf, so it doesn't hurt you at all and then go from there. Is that okay with you?"

"That's okay with me. Thank you baby for always listening and caring."

"Always. I have to look after my little Cuddle bug."

================================
Word Count: 2687

More fluff as promised.

I guess you know what the next chapter is going to be 😈

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.2K 140 14
Wanda Maximoff and Natasha Romanoff have been married for nearly a decade, but they've never gotten themselves into a situation quite like this befor...
271K 8.9K 40
In need of money and a way to escape the problems at home, you get a job babysitting two lovely boys named Billy and Tommy Maximoff. What happens whe...
2.1K 128 7
Wanda Maximoff X Male Reader Y/n is fresh out of high school and takes up a job babysitting to earn some cash before College. Deciding to take a gap...
83.7K 3.7K 50
Y/N had been charged with picking kids up from school to take them to the aftercare she worked at. She meets one of the kid's teachers which she beco...