Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

By WandaFiction

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... More

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
Accent
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Sounds Like A Date
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Trust is Not Like Candy
Morning Bliss
Sisterly Advice
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Love Language
The Friends
Hela's Kitchen
The Question
From Second To First
Mr Blue Sky
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Water Fight
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Superhero Trio
Pancakes and L Bombs
10 Out Of 10 Dive
Tickle Monster
Sarah Stark
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Family
Bowl of Popcorn
Pet Names
Trying Something New
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
I Need You
Your Flaws Are Your Strengths
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
A+
Dynamic
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Control
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Your Third Love
Daddy
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Happy
Halloween
What's In The Box?
Hired
I've Got You
Missed Morning Message
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Your Wish Is My Command
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me
Always
Vision

Search Party

9.6K 338 163
By WandaFiction

⚠️Mentions of PTSD⚠️

Wanda, the boys and I are all stood outside the hospital entrance out of the way of the door, obviously, waiting for my driver Gabe to come and pick us up. Since both me and Wanda both drove to the Tower today and came to hospital in an ambulance, that's right Wanda was allowed to sit in the back of the ambulance as they transported me, we don't have a way of getting home. I am not going into work tomorrow and Wanda was given the day off as well by Tony, so Gabe is just going to take us back to Wanda's apartment and we can get the cars tomorrow. 

"Woah Y/n is that the car?" Tommy bounces on his feet accidentally as I see Gabe pulling up in the Rolls Royce, Wanda quirks her eyebrow at the car.

"It is indeed boys, let's go." I lean over to Wanda as the boys rush to the car walking around it as they point out how cool it is. "Don't worry princess, I got it valeted  squeaky clean and smells fresh as a daisy." 

"Y/n." Wanda grumbles at the memory but I only laugh.

"I remember my name leaving your lips in a very different way. What changed?" I see Wanda's face flush, as she bows her head, her hair falling to try and hide it. "Is someone blushing at the memory of the first time you got in the car? Fair to say it was a very satisfying journey for the both of us."

"Y/n stop." Her voice comes out weak and it makes me smirk at how easily she is flustered.

"Mama, why are you so red?" Tommy rejoins us as I see Billy introducing himself to Gabe. 

"Just a little cold stood out here. Let's get in the car and head home." I smirk as Wanda gently pushes Tommy towards the car trying to get this over with as quickly as possible, me following closely behind.

"Good evening ma'am I hope you're feeling better?" Gabe holds the door open for the other three to get in.

"I am thank you. How's the family?"

"They are very well ma'am thank you for asking. Where am I taking you four today?" 

"This address here please." I bring up the address on my phone and he nods his head ushering me inside the car. Once I'm in he closes the door behind him, a few seconds later I see him climbing into the driver's seat

"Right seatbelts on everyone. I get it's a cool car but safety first." Wanda moves to sit next to me once she has made sure the boys have put them on. "You to princess." 

"I am, I just want to make sure I can snuggle into you, it's a bit of a drive from the hospital to the apartment." I roll my eyes as Wanda rests her head against my arm once she has put her seatbelt on.

"You could just have asked to cuddle. I wasn't going to deny them." Wanda chuckles against my arm.

"Cuddle?" She looks up at me with a childish hint to her voice as she pouts playfully and gives me big puppy dog eyes.

"I thought we already were." I reply smartly

"No. I am only leaning against you. I want proper cuddles. Pwease?" I give in moving my arm to wrap around her shoulders, pulling close as her head rests against my chest.

"Okay who are you and what have you done with my mama?" Billy tilts his head with an amused smile on his face.

"What do you mean?" Wanda buries her head against me more as she waits for his answer. 

"I just mean you are like a completely different person around Y/n. I don't know." He shrugs finding it difficult to describe in words, but it causes Wanda to remove herself from my hold and furrow her brows.

"Is it a bad thing?" Billy's eyes widen at his mom's worried voice.

"Mama no it's not a bad thing. I just mean I don't think I've ever seen you so…."

"Soft." Tommy finishes his brother's sentence.

"Yeah soft. It's nice to see you so relaxed and happy." Billy smiles when he sees Wanda settling back against me.

"Y/n. Can I ask you something?" Tommy the ever curious boy shuffles in his seat.

"Of course." Wanda moves her hands into my lap so she can fiddle with my free hand there.

"It might be classed as like super personal and you don't have to answer it?" Wanda's hands stop momentarily at Tommy's words.

"Well you won't know unless you ask." I give him a reassuring smile and he takes a breath before looking right at me any confidence he did have completely gone.

"Why did you end up in hospital?" 

"Tommy." Wanda's voice is filled with hesitation and she sends him a warning glare. I Move my hand that's wrapped around her shoulders to her scalp and start weaving it through her hair every now and again allowing my nails to scratch at the skin.

"It's okay Wanda." She sends me an 'are you sure look' and I simply nod. "Do you boys know what PTSD is?" 

"Yeah Post Traumatic Stress Disorder." Billy and Tommy both sit up straight giving me their full attention, my eyes dart to the rear view mirror where I see Gabes soft eyes on me before they disappear behind the divider as it closes. 

"Well I was diagnosed with PTSD just under two years ago. I had a bit of a rough morning that created a domino effect and I had what we call a PTSD episode. Normally I can pull myself out of them, but it was a lot worse than usual and it ended up with me blacking out." The car fills with silence, but it's not uncomfortable, it is just allowing time for the boys to take in the information.

"Huh, I didn't realise other people could have PTSD. I always thought it was just people who went to war." Tommy voices his thoughts.

"So do a lot of people, but someone who experiences anything traumatic can cause PTSD. So yes war is one of them, even childbirth can cause someone to have PTSD. It's a mental health condition that will never really go away, but you learn to lessen the triggers and ways to pull yourself out of an episode." I take a breath knowing what the next question may be so answer it before they can ask. "For me, I was in a car accident in a coma for a couple of months and when I woke up it was only me that had survived in my car." 

"I'm sorry you lost someone Y/n. I couldn't imagine." Tommy undoes his seatbelt earning a glare from Wanda but it softens when she realises he is moving to sit the other side of me, doing his seatbelt up straight away.

I move my hand from my lap, causing Wanda to drop them and a small whine leaving her lips but I simply scratch at her scalp and she almost purrs against me as her body relaxes. My free arm wraps around Tommy's body bringing him closer to me, his head resting on my shoulder as his hand replaces mine in Wanda's and I see her smile down at the sight. We hear Billy let out a huff of air as he undoes his seatbelt, moving next to his mum. He does up his seatbelt and leans against Wanda slightly, his arms wrapping around her body to hug her.

"I love you all so much."  Wanda whispers out into the silence that has once again filled the car.

"I love you too mom." The boys both say at the same time, which is like some creepy twin shit. 

"I love you too Wanda." I kiss the crown of her head before looking between the three of them. "Are you guys ready for a relaxed night?" 

"Yeah. Can't wait to be snuggled up with you." Me and the boys laugh at Wanda as she pulls herself closer to me.

"You're already snuggling me, what more do you want?" I ask with humour as she looks up at me and I see her pupils dilate. Oh. I lean down to whisper in her ear. "We have the house to ourselves tomorrow." I feel her shiver against me and I have to hold in my laugh not wanting the boys to catch us, as her legs shift slightly at the thought. 

There is a knock of the divider, and I lean forward to press the button that allows me to open it sitting back when it starts to move downwards. Gabe smiles at the sight of the four of us hugged together, his eyes searching each and everyone of use before looking at me. He gives me a small nod that makes me smile.

"We are here ma'am. Are you ready to go?" 

"We are indeed Gabe." With that he gets out of the car, walking around to open up the door. Tommy is the first to undo his seat belt darting out of the car saying that we need to hurry up because he needs to pee. Billy follows closely behind as Wanda passes him the keys to the apartment so they can get in, I hear Tommy celebrate and disappear inside the building. Wanda gets out before me saying a small thank you to Gabe who tips his hat at her, and she turns around to wait for me to get out.

"Will the boys need a lift to school tomorrow Wanda?" 

"Oh right I forgot about that. I can see if Vis can pick them up." 

"Miss Maximoff if it's all the same I do not mind picking them up and doing the school run tomorrow." 

"Oh, wow. Okay. Uhm, that would be perfect. School starts at 9, so is it okay if you get here for 8.20 just so they have time to go to their lockers and that?"

"Of course Miss Maximoff. Will they need picking up as well?" 

"If you wouldn't mind. They finish at 4 as they have an extra curricular tomorrow. Can I get Y/n to send the address?"

"Of course Miss Maximoff."

"Thank you so much. Are you ready to go inside, baby?" 

"I am." I turn to Gabe, holding out my hand, which he happily shakes in his own. "Thank you gabe. We will be seeing you tomorrow."

"I don't think I will ma'am, you're all loved up." I laugh out as I point at him, raising a questioning eyebrow.

"Don't be cheeky, I might just fire you for too much sarcasm." 

"You couldn't even if you wanted to ma'am I'm the only one that can deal with your shit and your extracurricular activities." He shuts the door as he gives me a knowing look.

"Damn you right. Thanks Gabe."

"Anytime ma'am." 

"Y/n come on I'm getting cold." I hear Wanda behind me, Gabe smirks in front of me.

"I will be seeing you ma'am. Lovely to see you again Miss Maximoff, this time a lot more, how do you say, composed." Wanda's face flushes red and she grumbles about how everyone is ganging up on her today. 

"I best be off, before I cause my sappy Sokovian to turn into an angry one." 

"Right you are ma'am. I will be here at 8.20 on the dot for the boys, Miss Maximoff." He gives us both a small nod and smile before making his way back to the driver's side and pulling the car away.

I wrap my arm around the top of Wanda's shoulders pulling her close hoping a little bit of my warmth transfers onto her, I feel both her arms wrap around my waist one around the front and one around the back, as her hands lock together on my left side. Her head resting against my right side slightly as we start to make our way into the apartment building. 

"You're like a walking talking heater." I giggle down to Wanda as she pulls her arms around my waist tighter, our bodies being pulled that ever bit closer.

"Mmmm, well I know a few other ways to keep you warm." I wiggle my eyebrows at her as she looks up at me blushing, gently removing her hand from my waist to hit my chest giving me a pointed look.

"Don't even start." Her hand moves back to my waist as I stifle a laugh as we start walking up the stairs, her grip loosening a bit so we can walk up them easier. "What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing, you're just easy to fluster and I love to make you brush." Wanda mumbles something against my chest that I don't hear. "Are you all flustered because we haven't had the chance to be alone since Friday?" 

"Mhmm, I'm not even going to deny it. I would keep you in bed forever if I could." My stomachs does somersaults at the thought as her sultry tone sends a shiver down my spine. 

"Well it's a good thing we have all day tomorrow." I lean down to whisper in her ear, my teeth lightly biting at it. "I'm going to make sure you can't walk by the time I'm finished with you." 

I hear her swallow harshly, as she looks up at me her pupils taking over most of the color in her eyes as she bites her lip. When we are about to start walking up the last flight of stairs I push her against the wall trapping her between it and my body, her breathing becomes heavy as she looks up at me. I bring my mouth to her ear as I let my hot breath travel down her neck, goosebumps growing in its wake.

"Is this what you want, princess? You want me to relieve some of that pressure that is building up between your thighs, you want me to bring you to such a high that you lose your voice. Is that what you want?" Wanda let's out a small moan at my words as I smirk. "Well you're going to have to be a good girl and wait."

"Y/n." Wanda sighs in the space between us.

"Princess?" 

"I need you." Wanda bites her bottom lip as she looks up through her eyelashes at me.

"Maybe once the boys have gone to bed, but I don't really want to have them waking up to the sound of you screaming my name." 

"You had to bring the boys up didn't you." Her wanting demeanor completely changing as I realise my words ruined the mood.

"Whoops, I mean do you really want the boys to wake up to us fucking?" 

"No, no you're right I can wait." Her hands come to rest upon my chest.

"As soon as they are gone in the morning we can spend as many hours between the sheets as you want." 

"That sounds amazing."

"Let's not keep the boys waiting. They are going to be sending out a search party soon." 

Me and Wanda hastily make our way up the last flight of stairs and to the door of the apartment, not wanting to keep the boys waiting and grow their suspicions. As we reach the door Wanda uses her camera on her phone to make sure the blush on her cheeks has gone, as I grab the handle swiftly opening the door. As we make our way inside we see the twins sitting on one of the couches, both on their phones as a movie on the TV is paused.

"Jeez took you guys long enough. We were about to send out a search party for you." Billy laughs as he looks between me and Wanda.

"Sorry we were just organising for Gabe to take you to and from school tomorrow." Wanda explains quickly, making her way down the hall to get herself into some comfortable clothes. 

"We get to go to school in that car?" Tommy sits up as his eyes light up at the thought.

"You sure, buddy. Now what film have you picked out?" I take a seat on the couch looking up to try and figure out what they have paused it on.

"Something we found on Netflix called the school of Rock." Billy informs me as he absentmindedly scrolls through his phone. 

"Baby are you coming to get changed." Wanda's voice echoes down the hallway. 

"Right, that's my cue boys. Why don't you get some popcorn started, I won't be too long. Good choice of film by the way." I hop off the couch as I scurry towards Wanda's room. 

My jaw drops, mouth watering and eyes going wide at the sight of a very naked Wanda in front of me. She smiles at my reaction. I realise she is only teasing when she moves to put one of my shirts, that I left from last time, on and some sleep shorts. She thinks she is beating me at my own game, but I simply smirk at her and stalk over towards her. Each step I take, she takes one back until her knees hit the bed and she falls backwards onto it. I take this opportunity placing my hands on her knees sliding them up her thigh as my face becomes level with hers. Her breath hitches as I stop my hands by the bands of her sleep shorts, her hips move to try and get some action but I simply move one hand further up to hold her still.

"You're not being a good girl, princess." I hear a small groan leave her lips, as I bring my down to ghost hers. "Only good girls get the strap." 

I hear her whine in protest at my words, but when she takes her bottom lip between her teeth I can't help but clash our lips together. Her hands fly up to grip the back of my neck pulling me closer and keeping our lips together. I move my other hand to her hip as well now, trying to keep her still while I take control of the kiss. She gasps when I squeeze her hips, my tongue enters her mouth as she does so and she moans against my lips. I slow the kiss down, playfully sucking on her tongue before pulling away, taking her bottom lip with me and releasing it with a pop. 

"The boys are waiting." She groans as I climb off of her and head to the bag that I now leave her with some of my clothes in it. 

"Dorogoy you're being mean." I hear Wanda huff as she moves behind me, wrapping her arms around my torso as her front presses to my back. I hum in thought wanting to test something out.

"And you're being a brat." I don't say it with any harshness in my tone not knowing how she will react, but when I feel her face scrunch against my back I know the answer. "That sort of thing is not for you?" 

"No, not really. I didn't hate it but I also didn't like it." 

"And that's okay, just thought I would test it out. I will stick to the praise from now on." 

She nods her head against my back, her arms loosen slightly when I go to pull my top off. Her lips connect with the bare skin of my back, starting from the middle. I feel her move to her tiptoes, her lips now connecting with the bottom of my neck where the scar starts and slowly pecks every last bit of scarred skin there. Her kisses move ever so slowly down my spine, I soak in the moment loving the feeling of her lips against my skin. Wanda's right hand moves up to trace over the scar below my rib cage, her lips moving away from my spine for a second as she moves to the right to kiss the scar next to it. As she has decided to continue kissing my scar down my spine I take off my pants, putting on some sweatpants to lay on the couch in. Once Wanda has reached the bottom of my back her left hand moves to my back, replacing her lips and her fingers dance their way up to the top of my back. She twists my body around and looks me dead in the eye.

"You are beautiful." She says it with such seriousness that I believe her words like never before.

"And you are heavenly." A blush takes over her face as she bounces on her tiptoes to give me a loving kiss before she pulls away.

"Put your shirt on, the boys are waiting." She smirks at me as she leaves me in the bedroom, swaying her hips as she does. 

That woman is something else 

================================

Word Count: 3504

Do we like us this small amount of fluff?

Sorry for all the angst the last few chapters, just needed to build the story. Lots more fluff to come and maybe some cheeky ole smut too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1K 6
Since joining the team, Wanda Maximoff has captured all of your attention, even if she has no idea about this. In a six-part story, you'll do your be...
102K 3K 64
21 year old Y/n just moved across the street from the Maximoffs. You are successful at a young age working for Stark Space Administration. Wanda is...
14.8K 228 14
Wanda Maximoff and Natasha Romanoff have been married for nearly a decade, but they've never gotten themselves into a situation quite like this befor...
Amazed By YB

Romance

229K 7.4K 55
Y/N is familiar with the Avengers because of their great uncle Steve and a short-term stay two years ago, but a new face on the team and an old flame...