Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

By WandaFiction

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... More

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
Accent
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Sounds Like A Date
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Trust is Not Like Candy
Morning Bliss
Sisterly Advice
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Love Language
The Friends
Hela's Kitchen
The Question
From Second To First
Mr Blue Sky
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Water Fight
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Superhero Trio
Pancakes and L Bombs
10 Out Of 10 Dive
Tickle Monster
Sarah Stark
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Search Party
Bowl of Popcorn
Pet Names
Trying Something New
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
I Need You
Your Flaws Are Your Strengths
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
A+
Dynamic
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Control
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Your Third Love
Daddy
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Happy
Halloween
What's In The Box?
Hired
I've Got You
Missed Morning Message
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Your Wish Is My Command
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me

Family

9.1K 336 105
By WandaFiction

"I love you nugget. I will see you later, yeah?" Morgan nods frantically with a wide smile on her face.

"Yes please sissy! We still need to do film night!" She hugs me tightly and I give her a small squeeze before planting a kiss on her forehead.

"We do indeed. Right, go with Papa T and I will see you soon."

"I love you 3000 Y/n." I feel the tears sting my eyes at her words.

"I love you to nugget." She climbs off the bed, grabbing Tony and Pepper's hand walking in the middle of the two of them as she drags them out of the hospital room. I then turn to look at Carol.

"Are you going to be okay?" I hate making her worry, but that will never stop because she is my sister.

"Go be with your wife and child, before they think you've ditched them for me." Carol huffs out a laugh. "Oh and say hi to that stupid cat of yours."

"It's not stupid Y/n, it just doesn't like you." I hold a hand to my heart.

"Oof. What's not to like about me?" Carol raises a playful eyebrow towards me, so I grab the pillow from behind me and Wanda and chuck it at her, making the other two women who haven't left my side laugh out.

"Rude."

"You love me."

"I guess." Before I can grab something to throw at her she rushes out of the door and looks through the pane of glass where she receives a middle finger from me, and she gives one right back in return. When she disappears my phone goes off.

Carol: Love you bitch.

Me: Yeah, Yeah. I love you too.

I lock my phone and place it on the bedside table, the room is engulfed in the most silence it has been in a few hours. After the questioning by Christina, we continued to talk about the legal proceedings and how my case is the cherry on the top in getting rid of ultron. I should probably explain a few things so you are all caught up too.

So I bet you are wondering what does Carl have to do with this? Well Carl is the son of Baron Zemo, yes that Zemo. Zemo and his wife could have been the next leaders of Sokovia and they would have been the best there was, they would have been able to create something good out of their ruling. Anyway, Ultron managed to scare them off by doubling his troops and creating fake propaganda. He was also able to get a hit on his son, Carl, the same boy I saved. He hired someone to kill the kid. Fortunately, I was there when this went down and was able to use my basic skills that Dr Cho had taught me to keep him alive until we could get him safely to hospital.

When Zemo and his wife came to see him, they were still in hiding and I promised them I would make sure he was okay. I never break a promise. So that's why he stays with the woman at the coven café, hiding him in plain sight. I paid off all his medical bills so nothing could be traced to Zemo. Shield have been after Ultron since he came to power but they never had enough evidence behind them to put him away, he did a good job at hiding the fact he put a hit on a child. Even though everyone knows it was him. It seems that he did something wrong when covering his tracks up with the murder of my wife and child so now Shield has the authority from the UN to put him behind bars for good. This also means that Zemo will finally be able to make something good out of Sokovia. Let's just hope he can lead a country better than he can dance.

So yeah I kind of have a crazy back story, doesn't everyone in these types of stories? Doesn't it give me some humanity and something you guys can hold onto and I don't know, come up with theories?

"Baby?" Wanda's voice pulls me out of my world and I hum in acknowledgement to her voice. "Where did you go? I've been trying to gain your attention the past few minutes."

"Sorry I was away with the fairies, just thinking over everything that's happened today." Damn you fairies.

"Well I was just going to ask if you were up for two more visitors?"

"Sure princess." Wanda nods at Nat who comes and gives me a hug whispering in my ear.

"You have my number if you need anything."

"Thank you." Natasha leaves the room, I'm assuming to go get our other guests. Wanda moves around on the bed, shuffling her body down the bed so her legs intertwine with mine and her head comes to rest in my lap as I am still sitting up against the head of the bed. She wraps one arm around my waist, while the other bends and she moves her head to use it as a pillow on my lap, her hands drawing small circles with her index fingers.

"I'm sorry you went through all that Y/n. I know sorry doesn't offer much, but I truly am sorry that you have been through much hurt at such a young age." I can hear the sadness in her voice and when I look down at her I see the small pout on her lips.

"We all go through stuff Wanda, some people experience it over their lifetime and some people experience it close together. But we all experience hurt and heartbreak. It's just the way of life. I've come to understand that those sorts of things are out of control, even when I think they aren't. I know I can't control what is not in my hands."

"Your therapy session seems to be helping already."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because you said it was out of your control when earlier you couldn't help but pin the blame to yourself." Wanda's head turns in my lap to look up at me and I give her a smile and she beams up at me.

"That's because I know it's true. I don't blame myself anymore, not in my heart but when I have flashbacks that bad my brain takes time to reboot as I like to call it to remember the work I have put in to make it catch up with my heart."

"That makes sense. Can I have a kiss?" She puckers her lips as I laugh at her goofiness as I lean down our lips touching in a gentle kiss. When I sit back up she rubs her lips together savouring the moment.

"You never have to ask for a kiss Wanda?"

"Yeah but it's fun to hear you laugh about it. I love your laugh." Her nose scrunches as I laugh out some more and I can feel her whole body snuggle closer to me.

There is a small knock on the door and when I look up through the pane of glass I can't see anyone which makes me scrunch my eyebrows. Wanda seems to know who is out there though as she giggles and tells them to come in. I light up with a huge smile on my face as the twins enter the room, closing the door gently being them. When I see the both of them make their way to the chairs in the room, I pat the bed instead telling them to join me and Wanda. I bring my legs up to sit criss-cross applesauce, but Wanda remains in her position obviously comfortable and content with where she is.

"How are you feeling Y/n?" Billy asks as he sits down towards the end of the bed looking between me and Wanda with soft eyes.

"Better thank you Billy. You guys didn't have to come but I'm grateful you did." Tommy climbs up next to me, sitting against the head of the bed with me and I wrap a protective arm around his shoulders as his head rests against my shoulder.

"Of course we did. When we heard you were in hospital we wanted to come straight away, but thought it best that you see your family first. When Sharon let us know that you were awake we finished our game and came straight here." I pull Tommy closer and pat the space in front of me to signal Billy to come closer. He sits criss-cross applesauce right in front of me, our knees almost touching, Wanda's arm that was around my waist moves to drape over Billy's legs. I lean forward grabbing onto one of Billy's hands, and Wanda instantly places her hand on top as they all rest on Billy's knee.

"You boys are so thoughtful, kind and caring. In the few days that I've known you I can see that, and I feel that. You have an amazing mom and you are two amazing children. There is just so much love that you three share and I'm in awe everytime I see it. I just need you to know that I care about you guys too, and I will do anything for you guys. Okay?"

Wanda plants a kiss on my leg squeezing the small group of hands together and Tommy snuggles closer to me. It makes me smile wide and I can feel Wanda smiling too and I'm sure her nose is scrunched.

"Y/n?" There is a shyness to Tommy's voice, so I gently turn to look at him and he seems to shy away at the three pairs of eyes on him when he looks at Wanda and Billy.

"What's up Tommy." I keep my voice calm and collected, whatever he wants to ask he is nervous.

"I know that we have only known you for like 4 days since we met on Friday, but after this weekend I have to ask something."

"You can ask me anything you want Tommy."

"Are we like a family now?" I smile at his question and internally scream with joy.

"If that's what you and Billy want."

"It's what I want." Tommy looks up to his brother for approval and Billy looks between me and him with a huge toothy smile on his face.

"So is this, like how we make this family official? Just say yes, because if so then yeah I love that it's the four of us." Billy says excitedly.

"The four of us against the world!" Tommy waves his arms about in the air to emphasize his point. "Is that okay mama?"

"I love you two boys and I love Y/n, so I absolutely love the idea of having us as one big family." I lean down to kiss the side of Wanda's head and the boys cover their eyes jokingly.

"My poor eyes. I'm blinded!" Billy falls back, allowing his back to hit the bed as he pretends to be hurt. All it does is give me the perfect opportunity.

I quickly lean forward bringing my hands to his tummy and start to tickle him. His body wiggles underneath me as he arms flail about trying to get me off, but his giggles echo around the room. His brother teams up with me as he starts tickling Billy's side, Wanda sits up laughing at the site. Her smile grows bigger as she moves to hover her face over his and brings it down to leave a kiss on his forehead.

"Mwuah." Kiss on the cheek. "Mwuah." Kiss on the nose. "Mwauh." Another Kiss on his forehead.

We keep up the torment until he is telling us to stop, so we all pull back but his body is still squirming and his laughs don't die out for a while. Once he calms down and catches his breath he sits up and looks between the three of us with a small pout on his face.

"That was mean, my lungs hurt." He crosses his arms trying to act angry but I can see the smile on his face growing.

"Aww you love us really." Wanda coos at him like a little baby earning an eye roll from Billy.

"Yes I do." Billy replies without hesitation. "I love you all."

"We love you too Bill." His brother pokes his tongue at him.

"Yeah no I lied, I love 2 out of 3 of you. Sorry Tommy, but calling me Bill gets you left out of the club." My heart skips a beat at his words but I hide my elation at his words but Wanda can't hide hers.

"So that means you love Y/n?" Billy simply rolls his eyes at his mother's question.

"Of course I do. She loves you, she makes you happy and we get on with her and we want to hang out with her more so yeah. I love all my family." He points at Tommy. "I will let it slide this time because Mama's going all sappy."

"Awww is Mama sappy at the fact we all love each other dearly." Tommy mocks her, earning a light smack to his leg by Wanda.

"It's okay Wanda I love you the most, but the boys are a close second." I see Wanda's hand move but hesitate from hitting my leg as she turns to look up at me with unsure eyes. "You're allowed, it's just when it comes close to my face or leaves my peripheral vision."

"So hitting your legs is okay?" I know Wanda is concerned but I can't help but wiggle my eyebrows at her and the boys scrunch their faces in disgust.

"Sorry! Yes you are allowed to playfully smack my leg when I'm being sarcastic."

"Okay good." Her hand makes contact with my leg and all four of us laugh together at Wanda's child-like behaviour.

"So now that we are a family. Can we do family Halloween costumes this year and maybe a family holiday or something?" Billy asks, as Wanda settles her head back into my lap.

"I like that idea. What do you two think?" I turn to look at Billy and Wanda who are both smiling.

"Please mama! We can go on a small holiday and then come back for Halloween night!" Tommy leans forward slightly so Wanda can see his puppy dog eyes.

"Where would you guys like to go?" The boys celebrate as Wanda all but agrees to the idea.

"I didn't get that far ahead." Billy shrugs his shoulders.

"So, this is just an idea and your mom has to ok the idea. If she says no, then we can figure something else out." Wanda looks up at me from my lap, raising her eyebrows in question. "I do have that cabin Wanda."

"Oh right. Are you sure it would be okay to go there?"

"Of course. We bought the place a few years ago, but I haven't really used it in a while. We can fly out and rent a car. Maybe go for the week and come back for the weekend of Halloween." Wanda hums in thought then looks to her boys.

"What do you two think about spending a week in the Canadian wilderness in Y/n's cabin?" Both boys bounce excitedly on the bed.

"Yes please!"

"Yes, that sounds really cool!"

"Well I guess we have a plan for the school half term."

"Just make sure you okay it with their dad, I don't want to take them to another country without him knowing."

"I will baby."

"Okay so what do you want to do for the rest of the night boys, as I am being discharged in the next hour."

"Can we just have a family night on the couch again like yesterday." Tommy asks.

"Yeah what Tommy said, I just want a lazy night with you guys."

"Sounds good to me. What about you princess?"

"Family night on the couch sounds good to me."

================================
Word Count: 2686

Double update!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1.4K 25
AU Story Y/n meets Wanda at a bar one night. The two of them start talking and y/n instantly feels attracted to Wanda. The feeling seems to be mutua...
The Unknown By E

Fanfiction

133K 4K 72
Ever since her brother Tony Stark became a billionaire off of his sisters idea of JARVIS, not giving her credit, she decided to cut herself from the...
2.1K 128 7
Wanda Maximoff X Male Reader Y/n is fresh out of high school and takes up a job babysitting to earn some cash before College. Deciding to take a gap...
9.2K 301 10
It's Wanda Maximoff and Y/N L/N's wedding day. As they prepare for their big day, they can't help but reminisce about some of the most important mom...