HUMAN

By sadhappysoul

Alpha J is faced with a hard decision of choosing between the tradition that has been kept in check for 40 ye... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
HAPPY HOLIDAYS 💝
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 28

1.6K 134 64
By sadhappysoul

Vin sat distracted. Trying to wrap his head around this situation. His beta Xav was next to him just waiting. They had the best chemistry.

"He is broken Xav." He sighed and rubbed his eyes feeling stressed.

"Alpha." Xav placed his hand on Vin's shoulder in comfort.

"They took away his hearing." His voice was weak.

"They did what?" Xav asked surprised by the news.

"He is deaf. He can't hear. Alpha J laid his hands on him."

"He did what?"

"Exactly what I said. I feel like invading there and cause real destruction. He is a human. If it had been another wolf I would have laughed it off but he is a human beta." Vin was becoming emotional.

Xav realized how Vin was affected by this. It had been a while since he had seen Vin this distressed.

"I am deeply concerned about his case too but Alpha...

...I know. I know I'm being a dramatic bitch but you should've seen him yesterday. He is so innocent and pure how could they do that to him?"

Vin went silent knowing he was getting a scolding for what he was about to say next.

"Should I mate him?"

Xav shook his head, "Your mate is out there somewhere Alpha. You said Vincent felt uneasy when we attacked Oaklagen."

"It was just for a moment."

"And that moment was one of the reason why you released Gulf back. Because you're aware your mate is in there."

"Beta."

"I'm just making you see reason. I know your heart is soft for him. I feel bad for him too but let's not take it far. Let's do enough."

"But I haven't met them yet. It's ok if I mate him you know." Vin pointed out.

"Vin, let's not cause anymore chaos. He is already mated to the incoming alpha."

"I'll think about it."

"There nothing to think about. We're taking care of him in good faith. No underlying intentions." Xav concluded.

"I hate you sometimes."

"I love you too. I'll go get some cuddles." Xav smiled and turned to go. 

But Vin misunderstood. "You want to get killed?" He was overprotective already.

"I meant from my mate. What are you thinking weirdo? Not everyone is horny for the human. Calm your tits down." He finished with an offense and the offense was received.

"Oh you just did not..."

Slowly, to offend him further, Xav mouthed in slow motion, "caaaalllllmmmmm youuuurrr tiiiiiiits doooooowwwwwwwwn."

And Vin was coming for him. He had asked for it.
Xav ran away screaming childishly and annoyingly. That's the way they lightened up the mood.

At Oaklagen,

It was like a cathedral building on the outside and a court house in the inside but was much darker. Both the atmosphere and the mood. Only serious matters- no - Only life and death matters were discussed in there and that's where Luke's case was being discussed. That's what the senior council had planned.

But that was not all.

The junior council had planned to discuss Assa's death and the baby's death and point out who was involved.

Again that was not all.

Those involved had plans of their own so it was going to be a long day.

In the center of the huge room, right at the very top, where the judge sat in a court house, was the senior elder's seat. Elder was the oldest wolf in the pack; known for his immense knowledge about the world. Then down below him Alpha's seat and Luna's seat next to his.

Just like where the Jury sits in the court room,  the seniors sat on the right and the  juniors on the left. On the front row of the junior's side, Mew sat between Mild and Becky. On the front row of the Seniors side, Jules and Walre sat with their mates next to them.

On the ground was a small podium where the sinner stood and received their punishment.

Luke stood in there with two buff seniors holding chains in case he tries anything funny.

His eyes were now darkish orange. His slow panting heavy it could be heard even without super hearing.

The chairing senior came and stood in the empty space on the ground. He greeted the seniors with their hierarchies and the juniors too. He gave a report of Luke's case and a detailed extent of the injuries the junior commander inflicted on his patrons and how many lives he took on that day. It was quite serious.

"We'll now hear what junior commander has to say in his defense."

Luke looked around disgusted. He just wanted his mate and all these people were a hindrance.

"I want my mate." He growled lowly.

Jules felt uneasy. This didn't seem right. With the alpha and the elders, he got scared that his son's life would end right before his eyes. So he stood up to stop him from saying what he was about to say. He was nervous. He knew his council so well. How ruthless they were. He couldn't sit still when he felt like he was sacrificing his son to the wolves. It didn't sit right with him.

"I stopped him from going to see his mate." He filled them in.

The Chairperson stood up. " Let him say what he wants to say." It was Luke's time and no one was to interrupt.

"I know what he wants to say I'm his father." Jules argued.

"It's a matter about his mate. He knows better." The chairperson argued some more.

"Order." The alpha called out.

"Why did you stop him from going to see his mate Commander Jules?" Elder asked after it went quiet. 

"His mate is in Bittè and he wanted to go there without planning and telling us ahead. He was going to get killed considering they recently attacked us." Jules explained and it made sense to the seniors but not to Mew and Mild.

"Why would assume that when they safely returned the baby?" Mew questioned.

"The baby is dead. Isn't that why they returned it?" Alpha pointed out and like that the fight started.

"Are you certain that Bittè had a hand in the death of the baby?" Mew asked.

Mild scrunched his face. Mew had fallen right in alpha's trap.

"Are you saying the person who returned with baby killed the baby?" Alpha asked back.

"Alpha I said nothing of that sort!!"

"Then do tell leader, who was responsible for the death of that baby if it was not Bittè?"

"From the way you're talking it seem as if you know who killed the baby." Alpha faltered. He hadn't expected Mew to stand up to him.

Elder looked at father and son quarreling. "Alpha is there something I should know?"

Everyone looked at Alpha J.

He was about to say no when Mew beat him to it. "He has something to tell you concerning the junior who was found dead in the woods."

The tension between the two was suffocating the rest of the members but they wanted to know.

"What do you have to say alpha?" The senior elder cornered the Alpha.

He took a while to answer and the stares he got from everyone compelled him to open his mouth.

"My apologies," his voice boomed confidently and not fazed. "I found out that she killed my grandson and things got out of hand."

"So you killed her?" Mew interrogated.

"My emotions got better of me."

"Is that what really happened?"

"Leader!!!" Alpha snapped.

"Leader, do you have something to say?" Elder asked.

"I do Elder, Assa, came to us before she was found dead. She had something to say concerning the death of the baby." Mew explained.

"What did she say?" Elder asked.

"We couldn't get to hear what she had to say." Mew thought it was unfortunate.

"Then do you have evidence to refute that she did not kill the baby?" Elder inquired.

"As a matter of fact I do."

Alpha bit his lips irritated.

Mew gestured to Mild and Mild went out the door and came back with Gon.

"Who is that?" The elder asked.

"A witness elder."

"Greeting elder, Alpha and seniors. My name is Gon a junior patron. I received the baby when it came back in the border."

"What happened?"

"I received the baby and I checked if he was ok and if there was something hidden in his clothes and blankets. I found nothing. He looked ok and he was smiling too. I went to Luna's administration and I handed the baby to his mother. She seemed upset and didn't let anyone hold the baby. She wanted the baby to be with her alone in the room. Then the next thing I heard was the child died."

"So you're saying the person who returned with the baby and the patron didn't have anything to do with death of the baby?"

"I'm certainly sure that they both had nothing to do with the baby."

Everyone looked at Becky for answers. She had received the baby and had the baby alone so she had to know what happened to her son.

"Please tell us what happened Luna." Elder asked referring to Becky.

"Gulf killed my baby." She asserted.

"No Gulf did not kill your baby you know fairly well who did." Mew refuted her claims.

"I didn't do it. How could I kill my own child?" She said with a scoff and everyone looked at her as if she was dumb. Then they realized that she was ruthless.

Yes she was.

She had mourned the death of her baby before the death of her baby.

"No one said you did Becky." Mew pointed out disappointed. How could she?

Becky realized she had messed up.

"You don't believe me don't you?" It was a couple's fight now.

"Becky..."

"Did Gulf tell you that?" Becky was coming for Mew.

Mild clenched his teeth. He knew where this was going and they hadn't planned this far ahead. He internally begged her not to say it. He begged her not to do anything rush.

But Becky wasn't going down alone. She was taking everyone with her.

"What? I shouldn't say it because he is your mate?"

Everyone started murmuring and the Elder raised his eyebrow in shock. What was she talking about? Wasn't she the Luna?

"Who is whose mate?"

Becky sat back and crossed her legs and arms. "Oh you didn't know? Pretty disappointing for creatures with super senses. How could you not notice that Mew has a human male mate?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 2.9K 55
Thailand's Alpha King had announced that every marriable-virgin-and-without-mark women omega should be presented at Royal Palace for the Nobleman Ann...
303K 13.6K 61
Mew suppasit, a deadly mafia leader in Russia but no one know his real name , he is called as Thunder . Every one is feared of Mew in all countries b...
342K 11.8K 16
(Complete ) Mew Suppasit a young billionaire is looking for true love and Gulf an innocent boy is just looking for a simple life. what will be their...