President Perfect // DNF

By TiaFabziWrites

George is the perfect student, he had been a stellar student, teachers' pet and the ideal perfect son for his... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: Coming to terms :)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10: The start of the end
Chapter 11: The allegations
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter ??
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
FINAL CHAPTER :)

Chapter 22

5.5K 159 406
By TiaFabziWrites

AN/ Welcome back!! Yay!! 

TWS: Nightmares, SA mentions 

HAPPY READING ENJOY!!! x

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Sweat beads along George's forehead, entire body straining as he winces, the heavy weight against his body, the painful restraint against his wrists as painful tingles, almost like pins and needles, planting along his neck. His attempts to scream were muffled beneath the calloused hand planted over his mouth, the fear building within his body as the adrenaline died into exhaustion, the drugs weakening the little muscle and strength he had. The calloused hand slowly falling down to slide across George's stomach, pulling back under his shirt to slide across his bare skin, George continuously wincing at the grimly cold hands manhandling him.

"please stop.." George whimpers

"Just accept it sunshine" 

With those final words, a hand slips below the waistband of his tracksuit pants, sobs escaping his mouth, continuously fighting against the overpowering force pinning him. 

"George wake up. George, hey, wake up..." the soft voice echoes through his head, his body remaining tense even through the comforting voice of someone he still couldn't see.

"You're having a nightmare, listen to my voice, you're ok, Wake up Georgie" He feels a soft touch against his cheek, seemingly pulling his head, he jerks up forcing himself awake, sobbing, struggling to catch his breath 

"Hey Hey, shhh your safe, I'm here no one can hurt you" He hears a soft voice repeat, a soft whisper in his ear that forced his body to soften, his mind focusing on the chest below him, the soft hoodie he had clutched onto however long ago. He slowly lifts his head, still struggling to catch his breath, tears falling down his face, his breathing falling deeper. 

Clay... Harsher sobs fall from his mouth upon realizing that he was safe, he slowly pushes himself from the blonde, sitting on the side of the bed before sliding off onto the floor, Clay following, attempting to settle the boy who still wasn't fully awake, he still couldn't open his eyes. 

"Hey, It's me. You're safe now, No one can hurt you ever again, I'll protect you this time, I'll be here like I should've been the first time. I love you ok, shhh" Clay whispers, George sinking further into Clay's side, urging Clay to hold him closer. He hesitantly complies. 

I love you ok...

George's mind falls into serenity, sitting beside the blonde on the calming cliffside he yearned to return to. The setting sun calmed his nerves once again, the silence not piercing his ears but holding him in a comforting bubble as the man he loved held him close, protecting him from the dark figure of pain and trauma that hovered over him. 

CLAYS POV 

George had settled, pushing himself into my side, only calming after the 3 words fell from my lips. I didn't intend for them to slip so suddenly, but it was true. I loved him more than anything and seeing him in pain physically burned my entire body. He had fallen into a calm sleep resting on my side, his entire body was drowned in sweat, severely limp compared to before when he was tensed trying to push something away from him. He had woken me with his sobbing, seemingly moving away in his sleep as he was now across the bed. I didn't know how to help in any other way than holding him close which didn't wake him but seemed to briefly soothe him... 

No pov :)

"George...?" Clay whispers 

"Mm?" George hums, his face grimacing as he slowly opens his puffy and bloodshot eyes. His hand meets his cheek feeling the liquid clouding his cheeks. Soft cries escaped his lips as the memories seemingly flood back, tucking his knees to his chest in an attempt to comfort himself

"You're ok" Clay offers a smile, tracing circles into George's shoulder, his heartbeat finally slowing knowing George was awake now, free from his cruel and ruthless mind. 

"I'm sorry..." George whispers sobbing into his arms that he had rested atop of his knees. 

"You have nothing to be sorry for bub, you're ok" Clay whispers, George drops his head onto Clay's shoulder, releasing a deep breath. Clay's comforting tone helping George relax, though he couldn't stop crying no matter how hard he tried to settle his racing mind. 

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Clay whispers finally dropping his eyes to the small boy beside him. 

"No... Please not yet" George mumbles through his trembling. His tone breaking Clay's heart with each word that fell from his mouth. 

"It's ok. When you're ready ok" Clay offers a smile, playing with strands of George's hair, a faint smile falling onto George's face at the gesture. 

"Do you wanna take a shower, it might make you feel better?" Clay offers after a short silence which had evidently forced George's heart to race. 

"I don't want to be alone right now... Please just hold me..." George whimpers, holding Clay as close as he could. Clay's arm falls around George's shoulder hesitantly. 

"Ok..." Clay whispers, scared to even slightly raise his voice. 

"Tell me about Drista" George sighs, tracing the smiley face on Clays' jumper. 

"Ok um... She's obsessed with singing, she's been in every musical for the past 3 years and finally got her first lead-" 

George let Clay ramble on for close to an hour, Clays' voice being the core to grounding George, bringing him back to reality and away from his dark past. Clay spoke about his sister, his aunt, and uncle and how they were sweet and he probably needed to visit them more, then he spoke about his childhood home and how he and Sapnap were absolute hell for every teacher they ever had. Talking about anything and everything until George was ready for him to stop. 

"And yeah, that's how Sap broke my tooth..." Clay scoffs forcing a light giggle from George who had simply nodded or laughed along to each story that dream had told him. The room finally fell silent, dream trying to think of what else he could tell George. 

"I'm sorry for waking you up" George giggles before sniffling, releasing a deep breath. 

"I'd rather be here to help you than let you deal with it alone" Clay shrugs. 

"They happen when I don't take my meds" George sighs rubbing his eyes. 

"Drista has something similar, you'd think I would've figured out how to help by now" Clay scoffs, head slightly falling whilst fiddling with his hand. 

"I think you did a pretty good job, I mean you stopped it" George shrugs, finally lifting his head to rest on Clay's shoulder, looking up to Clay who refused to meet his eyes. 

"What's your favorite color" George questions, avoiding the silence. 

"Green" Dream chuckles. 

"Mines Blue" George smiles. 

"I know, it's the only one you can see" Dream scoffs. 

"Favorite memory" George quirks a brow. 

"Running into a clumsily late brunette who would change my entire life a little under a year ago" Clay responds, a smug smile on his face. George simply blushes looking away from the blonde. 

"Your such an idiot" George chuckles before pushing himself to his feet, slightly stumbling from the lightheaded rush that forced his mind to fall cloudy for a few seconds.

"Wow, take it easy, I'll go get you water" Clay smiles, helping George to sit down on the bed before jogging toward the door.  

"I'll be in the shower" George sighs walking toward Clays en-suite. 

"I'll leave clothes at the door, I still have some stuff you left when you stayed over" Clay shrugs before leaving the room. 

"Such a dork" George whispers to himself before humming along to the song in his mind. 

A couple of minutes pass before George slips out of the shower, quickly grabbing the clothes Clay left outside the door, changing into the matching smile hoodie paired with black tracksuit pants. He quickly sips at the water bottle that was also left with the clothes before stepping into the airconditioned room. 

"Feeling better?" Clay questions a slight smile planted fondly on his face.

"Yeah, weirdly I feel ok" George chuckles, wrapping his arms around Clay's waist, burying his head in the hoodie, Clay hesitantly wraps his arms around George who lifts his head to meet the green eyes and fond smile.

"You're pretty" George whispers, chuckling at the pink tint growing across Clay's face, accentuating his freckles. 

"Oh, how the tables have turned" George giggles pushing away from the flustered blonde. 

"Yeah, I'll let you take the lead for now Davidson" Clay cockily retorts following in suit behind George who stopped in his tracks just outside of the room. 

"That's not my last name anymore remember" George scoffs, crossing his arms. Clay mirroring him, leaning against the doorframe. 

"Right" Clay chuckles 

"My mistake, Take the lead soon to be Mr. Taken" Dream wheezes at the flustered shock planted across George's face, beginning the walk down the stairs where Sapnap had invited the entire DreamTeam over. 

"You can't just say that and walk away, Clay what the hell" George whines in shock, voice breaking through the strained yell. 

"What'd he say?" Wil quirks a brow, evidently suspicious of them. 

"The love birds are awake" Sapnap scoffs tossing his remote onto the couch beside him. 

"Shut up snapmaps" Clay retorts falling onto the couch beside Tubbo, resting against his shoulder. 

"Hey dream" Tubbo chuckles, holding Clay in a loose chokehold hug. 

"Hey bee boy, how you doing" Dream offers a smile ruffling his hair. George falls to sit beside Wilbur who had an angry face planted across his. 

"Chill out Wilby we just slept and he helped me through an attack" George whispers falling to lay in Wilburs lap, pulling his phone from his pocket to scroll through Twitter. 

"I just don't want him to hurt you again" Wilbur whispers, tone softening. 

"He won't, He luvs me too much" George chuckles sappily before pushing himself toward Sapnap who had cans of drink in his hand. 

The group falls into conversation, Skeppy, Bad, Sapnap, and Quackity casually discussing pokemon cards, whilst Karl and George tackled one another to get a 50$ note Sapnap dropped. Dream and Wilbur watched intently in case they had to step in when one went too far, Tommy and Tubbo were obviously terribly encouraging them through cheers and chants. 

Karl tackles George to lay flat on his back, pinning him to the floor, the note clutched in George's hand, panic growing as the restriction around him grew too much all too fast. 

"Ok ok ok" George slightly panics, opening his palm quickly, allowing Karl to take the note. 

"Magic word?" Karl chuckles still not moving. George's breath growing shallow, not noticeable enough to anyone but Clay who tensed up slightly. 

"I surrender, please... Take it and move" George masks his fear with a fake laugh, Karl rolling his eyes and taking the money before pushing himself to fall beside George who immediately released a deep breath. 

"George you suck!" Tubbo calls out handing a 20 to Tommy. 

"Whatever" George whispers, hand planted against his chest, still laying against the floor whilst his other hand lays flat beside him. 

"We're playing hide and Seek, George and I are it, go hide" Clay quickly calls out, pulling George to his feet with ease before dragging him into the bathroom. 

"You ok?" Clay whispers backing away from George slightly in case he needed space. 

"Yeah, I just panicked a bit, thanks for getting us away" George whispers, pale face growing its color back as he stabilizes his breathing. 

"We'll give them 20 seconds" Dream chuckles leaning against the door. 

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Chapter 22 besties :D 

Hide and seek poggggg!! 

Everyones thoughts ----------->

What's everyone's fave drink? Mines red lemonade or lemon-lime-bitters :D ----->

MUCH LOVE AND HAPPY READING X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 2.7K 12
✰ dreamnotfound. (COMPLETED) ✰ George has always had a fascination with the mysterious Dream's work. Paintings line his home signed by Dream, and he...
180K 4.7K 27
"So uh.. I think I'm your partner." Clay's world was completely flipped upside down when- in the middle of the school year- a new foreign transfer st...
4K 182 22
George and Dream have been friends for so long that their flirting usually doesn't faze either of them anymore. Until Dream confesses his feelings fo...
604K 12.2K 36
So just random bits of Dreamnotfound fluff. This isn't really scripted or outlined or anything, just me practicing my fluff writing skills. No smut...