Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

By WandaFiction

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... More

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
Accent
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Sounds Like A Date
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Trust is Not Like Candy
Morning Bliss
Sisterly Advice
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Love Language
The Friends
Hela's Kitchen
The Question
From Second To First
Mr Blue Sky
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Water Fight
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Superhero Trio
Pancakes and L Bombs
10 Out Of 10 Dive
Tickle Monster
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Family
Search Party
Bowl of Popcorn
Pet Names
Trying Something New
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
I Need You
Your Flaws Are Your Strengths
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
A+
Dynamic
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Control
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Your Third Love
Daddy
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Happy
Halloween
What's In The Box?
Hired
I've Got You
Missed Morning Message
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Your Wish Is My Command
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me

Sarah Stark

8.9K 371 275
By WandaFiction

⚠️Mentions of death⚠️

"You're married!?" Wanda's voice is laced with anger.

"Okay Wanda we heard you the first time no need to shout it out again. Why do you care anyway?" Tony hisses at Wanda.

"Not the time Tony." I grit my teeth, trying to hold all my emotions in.

"Because I am dating your daughter-in-law." Wanda pushes herself off of the couch her and Natasha are on, her words venomous. 

"Oh I see what's happening here. Wanda…." 

"Stark shut it." I interrupt him before he can say anything else to add fuel to the fire.

"Right! Morgan, Natasha let's leave these two to talk." Morgan makes her way to Tony who lifts her up and Natasha stands from the couch, her eyes boring into mine.

"Leave these two to talk. What is there to talk about? She is married to your daughter! Isn't it obvious what is going on. Your daughter-in-law is a filthy cheat!" She spits out as she moves towards me, her hand moves quickly and I flinch. She ends up pointing her finger up at me. "You disgust me."

"Miss Romanoff!" Tony's voice echoes around the room and she falls silent. "I said let them talk." 

Natasha huffs out an angry puff of air before turning on her heels to look at Wanda who simply nods, not trusting her words. She turns back around to look at me pointing an accusing finger but before she can do or say anything else Tony is pushing her out of the room with his free hand.

"Pepper escort Natasha back to her office where you will stay, me and Morgan will join you once I've got her a drink." Tony's voice softens as he speaks to his wife, as the door shuts behind him.

The room falls quiet. The tension is so thick I feel like I am being strangled by a pair of invisible hands. Wanda is pacing backwards and forwards in front of the couch mumbling away to herself, not that I can hear what she is saying. I don't move a muscle afraid of the repercussions if I did. I swallow the lump in my throat as my eyes follow her movements.

"Wanda." I don't get to finish as she comes to a halt in front of me, her nostrils flaring her face red with anger.

"No! No! You don't get to hey Wanda me! You are married for fuck sake Y/n! What, was I some sort of game to you! Some sort of have your fun then dump me on the side of the road?! Was I even something to you! You told me you loved me, you promised me! You promised me that you would never hurt me the way Vis did! But here we are! You have hurt me, so fucking much! And your poor wife! What is she going to say?!" She fumes saying everything that is on her mind. "Do you even care how I feel about this whole thing? What about the boys? They adore you! What am I going to tell them now? Oh by the way boys turns out that it was all big fucking lie! Y/n never loved us and do you know why she never loved us. Well I will tell you. Because she is fucking MARRIED! SHE HAS A FUCKING WIFE AT HOME!"

"Wanda." My voice barely a whisper that I don't hear it myself as Wanda continues. 

"My friends, my friends trusted you! Natasha trusted you! My little boys trusted you! I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU WITH EVERYTHING I HAD! And you throw it in my face like it's some useless words on a scrap of paper! How fucking dare you!" She pushes her hands into her hair gripping it tightly as she gets angrier and angrier. "I should have listened to Natasha when she said you were hiding something! Deep down I knew it too but I didn't want to believe that because you made me so fucking happy. You made me happy for the first time in a long time and then you just go and rip my heart out of my chest like none of it mattered! Did I actually matter to you Y/n?! Did you actually give a fuck about me and how I was feeling?! Or was it all just a fucking act!"

"Wanda." My voice is louder this time, and she turns to look at me with tear stained cheeks and red puffy eyes. I can feel the tears rolling down my cheeks too, but I stand my ground as she seethes at me.

"What Y/n? What could you possibly say to fix this?! There is no fixing it! You have completely destroyed anything that we had going!"

"They died Wanda!" I shout at her not being able to get a word in-between hers, and all her movement stops and her jaw opens and closes.

"What?" Her voice is quiet and breaks a little.

"They died….she, she died….they both did." 

"Both?" She slowly takes a step towards me, all of her anger disappearing from her body morphing into concern.

"My wife and m-m- my 2 month old baby girl." I take a couple steps back and when I feel my legs hit the desk I slide down to the floor and a loud sob escapes my mouth. 

"Y/n...I…" Wanda moves towards me, bending down to match my height. "Y/n...can...can I touch you?"

"Mhmm." In an instant her arms are around my body as uncontrollably sobs take over me.

Wanda sits on her knees pulling my head down to her chest, my hands move to grip the front of her shirt pulling on it slightly. My knuckles turning white the longer I hold on, I can feel Wanda's arms wrapped around my head holding it in place against her beating heart. Her hands weave through my hair as she rocks us side to side.

"Shhh….shhhh...I've  got you. I've got you Y/n, okay. I have you, I'm right here." Her voice is no longer angry, but it's transformed into this calm, level and soothing voice that I concentrate on. "Just listen to my voice, my heart beat, feel my hands in your hair and my shirt in yours. I have you. You've got me. I am right here."

It took me forever to calm down, now be proud of me I didn't have a panic attack, just a very emotion fueled breakdown. Wanda held me in her arms the whole time whispering reassurances in my ear making sure I knew she was there and willing to listen. I loosen my grip on her shirt first which is now soaked through either my tears, I feel her look down as I remove them completely resting them against my own damaged heart. I don't have the nerve to move my head to look up at her, so I keep it on her chest, her arms securely wrapped around it.

"I'm sorry. I should have been honest with you from the start." It's the first words out of my mouth, I have to let her know that I truly am sorry and that I will apologise till the end of my day's making sure she knows it. 

"You have nothing to apologise for." I scrunch my brows in confusion, why is she being so nice to me.

"But I do. I hurt you, I hurt you badly. Don't be nice to me when I hurt you." 

"You didn't mean to hurt me."

"But I did." 

"But you didn't mean it. And it only hurt badly because I thought I was a homewrecker. That you had used me. I didn't know you were a widow."

"How would you? I didn't tell you." She pulls me closer to her, I feel her lips connect with the top of my head as she plants multiple kisses up there.

"Were you ever going to tell me you were a widow?" I swallow harshly. 

"I was." It's the truth. "I was going to sit you down and tell you. I had this whole idea of making you food and spending time with you so you know how much I love you. Then I was going to ask you to sit down so I could tell you something. You weren't meant to find out like this."

"I know baby, you're okay." She gives my head another kiss. "When did she pass away?" 

"It will be 2 years next month, on the 8th of November. My baby girl would have been 2 this year." My bottom lip quivers as I think about the prospect of my child not growing up. 

"You were only 20 when she died?"

"Mhmm. She had just turned 21." Wanda continues to stroke her hand through my hair, placing kisses on the top of my head every now and again. 

"How long were you married?" Wanda's questions are cautious but I am glad she is asking them because I need to tell her.

"We were married for two years. We married in 2017 a few weeks after I turned 18." 

"What was her name?" 

"Sarah. Sarah Stark."

"Can you look at me please baby?" I reluctantly move my head away from her chest, closing my eyes as I lean my head against the desk.

I take a few deep breaths before opening my eyes, looking at the wall ahead. Wanda's hand grasps mine that's fallen into my lap giving it a squeeze. I take a shaky breath as I slowly turn my head to the right to look at Wanda who is still sitting on her knees next to me. I can't meet her eyes so I just look down into her lap.

"Dorogoy please look at me." Her voice is patient and it almost makes me cry again. "Baby please." 

My bottom lip quivers more as I move my head upwards, my eyes still trained to Wanda's lap. I push my lips together to try and get the bottom one to stop moving, to no avail and slowly move my eyes up Wanda's body preparing myself to meet hers. The tears start freeling rolling down my cheek when I see nothing but love and a bit of sadness in Wanda's eyes, her cheeks stained with old tears. My bottom lip moves rapidly as my emotions take over. Wanda cups my face stroking her thumbs against my cheek to try and rid them of some of the tears. She brings her forehead to mine, her eyes darting from left to right but I can hardly see out of mine with how many tears they are holding.

I feel Wanda's thumbs move from my cheeks to between my cheekbones and eyes, where she gently rubs them left to right pulling the skin slightly so that my tears can escape. I blink rapidly a few times trying to clear my field of vision and when I do I am met by the view of the most beautiful and amazing woman but I still feel so fucking guilty within myself that I didn't have the guts to tell her.

"I'm sorry Wanda. I am so fucking sorry. I feel so fucking horrid for not telling you before, I should have told you. I should...I should have told you." Her hands move back to cup my cheeks as she pulls my face up gently making sure I am looking at her.

"Y/n stop." I suck in a breath, her words stern but ultimately caring. "Please just stop. You my sweet, sweet girl have nothing and I mean nothing to apologise for. You shouldn't have to apologise to me about how you couldn't tell me you lost someone you loved."

"But you told me about vision." 

"Oh my sweet baby. They are two completely different situations. I told you about vision because we divorced, because the children I wanted you to meet also have a father involved and I knew he would be brought up. I didn't tell you about vision under some false obligation that you would do the same. Divorcing someone who you no longer love is on the complete opposite scale when it comes to having what you love most torn away from you. So please do not apologise for this. Do you understand me dorogoy?" 

I have no words, I'm not even sure my own voice works at this point so I just nod and take my bottom lip between my teeth trying to stop it from moving again. Wanda moves her hand down to my jaw, her thumb pulls at my bottom lip until it slides out from underneath my teeth. She strokes her thumb across my lip before moving it so she can kiss my lips. Her left hand moves to the back of my head to pull my face closer as her right hand holds onto my jaw, her pinky finger resting underneath it while her other fingers spread out up to my cheek. 

The kiss is full of emotion, as she gives my bottom lip most of the attention not letting up as my hands weave into her hair to hold her close to me. When she starts breathing through her nose she slowly releases my lip from her, pulling hers away so they are ghost mine as she rests her forehead against mine. 

She pulls me with her as she sits back against the desk, her feet under her butt as she sits on them, her right hand pulls my head to rest on her left shoulder. I look up at her emerald eyes, once again getting lost in the forest of greens and other colors that swirl together. Wanda looks down at me, I can't decipher how she is truly feeling but I just hope we can work through this.

"There is nothing to work through Y/n." 

"I didn't say anything?" Wanda looks down at me, a small smile tugs at her lips.

"You didn't have to." She pecks my forehead. "There is nothing to work through because you did nothing wrong, nothing about this ends up with you in the wrong. You were scared, worried and you probably don't won't do bring up a conversation about someone so close to you passing away. I feel horrible for you that I had to find out this way."

"Shouldn't  I be the one saying you should have found out from me." She shrugs her shoulders.

"Maybe, but ultimately your past shouldn't have been dragged out like that. It doesn't matter what it is. It shouldn't have come out till you were ready for it to." 

"I love you so much Wanda. Please know that." My eyes search hers for any hesitation when I say the words, but I don't see any and a smile grows on her lips.

"I love you too Y/n. So much." Her thumb starts to draw circles against my cheek as she leans down to peck my lips a few times.

"Are you going to be okay?"

"I am going to be just fine Y/n. Are you okay?" 

"I will be." I hesitate before asking. "Are we going to be okay?" 

"We Y/n are doing just fine. You keep on being your caring, loving, adorable and big hearted self and I will continue to share all my love with you. We are going to be okay." 

"We're going to be okay."

"Yes."

================================
Word Count: 2586

Okay so this is the last chapter for today.

Am i forgiven now? 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Amazed By YB

Romance

220K 7.2K 55
Y/N is familiar with the Avengers because of their great uncle Steve and a short-term stay two years ago, but a new face on the team and an old flame...
148K 3.2K 36
Y/N is the eldest child of Clint and Laura Barton. She has never questioned her sexuality, until her father brings home the Maximoff twins to stay wi...
9.2K 301 10
It's Wanda Maximoff and Y/N L/N's wedding day. As they prepare for their big day, they can't help but reminisce about some of the most important mom...
86.1K 2.9K 17
Y/N is Billy and Tommy's best friend. He has hung around the Maximoff residence with the twins. Wanda has watched him grow up to be a fine young man...