Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

Autorstwa WandaFiction

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... Więcej

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
Accent
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Sounds Like A Date
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Trust is Not Like Candy
Morning Bliss
Sisterly Advice
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Love Language
The Friends
Hela's Kitchen
The Question
From Second To First
Mr Blue Sky
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Water Fight
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Superhero Trio
Pancakes and L Bombs
Tickle Monster
Sarah Stark
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Family
Search Party
Bowl of Popcorn
Pet Names
Trying Something New
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
I Need You
Your Flaws Are Your Strengths
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
A+
Dynamic
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Control
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Your Third Love
Daddy
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Happy
Halloween
What's In The Box?
Hired
I've Got You
Missed Morning Message
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Your Wish Is My Command
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me
Always
Vision

10 Out Of 10 Dive

9.6K 363 191
Autorstwa WandaFiction

(Wanda PoV)

I freeze on the spot. Holy shit I didn't mean for those words to come out of my mouth, but they did and it's too late now, there is no turning back. Y/n hasn't said anything but I did feel her grip me tighter, so I know she definitely heard. What if she doesn't feel the same? What if this was all a huge mistake? Me and my big mouth I couldn't just keep those words buried deep down inside could I? No. It felt good to say them…

She still isn't saying anything…

Why isn't she saying anything?

I've scared her off... 

But she is still holding me…

Say something. Please fucking say something.

"You love me?" Okay so she said something. 

I pull away from the embrace slightly so I can look up into those captivating eyes that tell 1000 different stories all at once. Her hands come to gently rest on the sides of my arm, while I move my palms flat to her chest as I rub up and down it with miniscule movements: afraid I've already scared her off with my words I don't want to scare her off with my movements. She moves her hands so they move up and under the t-shirt sleeves so there is the skin on skin contact that I always melt into and cherish. Her thumbs rubbing gently at the skin just below my shoulders. I press my lips together, gathering my thoughts on what to tell her, but I can't tell her anything different because she already heard the words. So I am going to explain why I love her. I hope she feels the same or is getting to a point where she does because of course she does not have to say the words if she is not ready. I just, subconsciously, needed her to know where I was at. Stupid subconscious for making this amazing morning into this, stupid 3 word talk.

"I do. I love you Y/n. I really do love you so much." I let out a small sigh as the words leave my lips but continue on. "I love everything about you. I love the way you take care of me in and out of the bedroom, I love how you always ask me about how I am feeling or what I want to do. I love how you ask for my opinion on matters that I thought wouldn't need my opinion, but when you ask for it my heart skips so many beats. You just care so much about me and my wellbeing it's infatuating this feeling that only you can make me feel. The feeling of being safe, of being cared for, of being someone's priority, being something to someone. You have helped me escape the cage of never feeling good enough for anyone in just the few short weeks we have known each other. You always tell me how much you adore me, how much you love seeing me smile and hearing me laugh, you make me feel enough for someone. For my kids. For myself. I dived right in head first. 10 out of 10 dive, and you have caught me like you promised you would. I am wholeheartedly in love with Y/n and I want to share that love, the passion I feel towards you with the world. I just want to shout it from the fucking roof tops. I love, I am in love with you, Y/n Barton. I want everyone to hear it. I want everyone to know it. So to answer your question. Yes I do. I love you Y/n."

I have no idea how I just did that, without becoming a nervous wreck. But I did it and I can feel my nose scrunch from the smile on my face as I go over and over in my head what I am feeling. It's just indescribable. It's love.

She hasn't said anything…

My smile drops when I realise she still hasn't said anything. I bow my head, my sock covered feet becoming the most interesting thing in the room. Why hasn't she said anything?

"Wanda." Her voice is level, calm and soothing but I don't look up. "Wanda please look at me."

I feel her place her finger under my chin, lifting my head up to meet hers. What I don't expect to see are the tears in her eyes as they become glassy, a few having already escaped. I scrunch my brows as I use the pad of my thumb to clear her face of tears that have already escaped. 

"I'm sorry for freezing up. It's just, I didn't expect those words. Well not when you said them. I wanted to say it first." I bite my bottom lip in anticipation of what she is saying. "I wanted to take you back to Hela's kitchen, maybe stroll back down to the park. I wanted to go and watch and listen to that violinist again. And then I was going to tell you how I am so head over heels in love with you. It's impossible not to be. Wanda you are one of the most amazing people that I have ever met and I feel honoured to have been able to meet you, get to know you, call you mine and fall in love with you. I promise you now, that I will do everything in my power to show you just how much I love you everyday, how much I care for you and how happy and loved you make me feel. I will be there with you right by your side through everything. And do you know why?"

"Why?" My voice cracks with emotion as I feel my own tears start to fall down my face.

"Because I love you, and only you. I am in love with you."

Well shit here come the waterworks. I let my tears flow freely as I smile so wide it hurts my cheeks and I can taste my salty tears but I don't care. I don't care because she loves me as much as I love her. She is in love with me. I am in love with her.

"You worried me for a second, you went so quiet. You didn't have to say it back, but when you said nothing at all I think I might have shit my pants with how scared I was." 

"I'm sorry, truly. I just. I haven't heard those words being spoken to me in a fair while and the last time someone said them they used that to their advantage. Not that I think you ever could or would, I just need you to know why I froze." My heart breaks at her confession. I hate what her ex put her through, not that I know much but I know enough to know that relationship was abusive and toxic. 

"I know baby, I know. Just know that I will never hurt you the way she did." I cup her cheeks stroking my thumbs across them.

"I know princess."

"But I need you to listen, to hear it and to understand it." She bites her lip as her eyes scan mine and I stop all my movements so she can concentrate on my voice and only my voice. "I will never hurt you the way she did. I will never use your feelings or my love for you as an excuse to hurt you." 

Her bottom lip quivers as she wraps her arms around my body bringing me in for an emotional hug as I feel her tears drip from her face and down onto my shoulder  as she whispers thank you in my ear over and over. My arms are wrapped around her body, and I have to go up on my tiptoes to be able to run my hand through her hair and down her head to try and soothe her a little bit, my other one rubbing up and down her back. Damn her and her tall stature. 

I feel a small body wrapped around my legs, making me jump a little bit but when I look down I smile at Nathaniel who is hugging my leg resting his chin on my hip as he smiles up at me. Y/n's left arm unwraps from me and I feel another body join us snuggle into my right side, as Y/n's left arm wraps around the body and me. It must be Tommy as he is just below my height and it was easy for Y/n to wrap her arm around the both of us. Her other arm moves and I feel my other son, who is annoyingly taller than me, join our huddle. When Y/n wraps her arm around Billy she plants her hand on the top of Nathaniel's head running her fingers through his short hair. 

I want to stay in this moment forever.

(Natasha PoV)

My movements stop in the doorway of my kitchen, I didn't really expect anyone else to be awake, let alone have a huddle of 5 bodies cuddling one another in there. I look past them to see a small mess in the kitchen, pancake mix it seems, it looks like they had fun when trying to make breakfast. Obviously, they got distracted because I see no pancakes in sight. I must look like a creep just standing in the doorway watching this family have a moment.

Woah.

Family. 

I mean that is exactly what they look like from an outside perspective. They look like they have known each other forever, a loving and caring family. I know that's all Wanda has ever wanted, and even though vision gave her the twins who she loves with her whole heart he could never give her the family aspect of it. Sure he did his bit when he was home, it wasn't very much and it wasn't the best. He treated Wanda like a piece of shit on the bottom of his shoe, but she could never escape it because her thoughts were always about the boys.

"I am staying with him for the boys. I can't have them growing up with parents who don't at least try."

She always used to say that to me. Always. Whenever I would bring up the idea of leaving him. Now I think about it, I don't think they were ever her words. No. They were Visions. He was never physically abusive, not that I knew of as I always would pay close attention to Wanda looking for bruises that thankfully weren't there. However, I know he was manipulative and got inside her head twisting her thoughts to become his own. I will never understand what he did to make her stay for so long, or if she really just put up with him for the children until she couldn't fight it anymore.

That day she turned up on my doorstep, the twins in the car bawling her eyes out which were red and puffy, I swore to myself I would never forgive him. I also promised myself never to let Wanda get into that sort of relationship again, not that she tried getting into a relationship. It's hard when you're a single mother of two teenage boys, there is either no time to look for someone you want to be with. Or when you find that someone and want to introduce you to their kids, they run. Now Wanda had been with a few people over the past two years, but they all ran saying they were not ready for children and they were definitely not ready for two teenage boys.

And then she met Y/n.

Something changed in her, for the better. It's like she is floating on air whenever she is with her, she smiles that amazing smile i haven't seen in so long, she never shuts up about her. Which is annoying, but shows me how much she truly cares about Y/n. The night after they first met, on one of our girls nights, I had asked Wanda what Y/n was like. 

"She doesn't care that I have children."

Now that sentence took me by surprise. It's not the first thing I thought she would say in a million years, that someone she had literally just met the night before already knew she had two teenage boys and didn't run. Y/n didn't run. The smile on her face when she told me that she didn't run was insane, her face creased with happiness. Then she mentioned she was 22 and to say I was surprised was an understatement, it took me a second to realise she wasn't joking. But after she told us more and more about Y/n over these past few weeks, I soon came to realise that it didn't matter how young or old Y/n was because Y/n makes Wanda extremely happy.

She has had this extra glow this past week and a bit, this extra confidence within herself. I've noticed it, I know the girls have noticed it. I'm not sure if Wanda is even aware of the change in herself, but we can all see it. The way Y/n is looking at her right now shows me she can see it too, her eyes are full of adoration and she is so gentle with Wanda. She is so good for Wanda, she has brought my friend's confidence back. She has brought my friend's smile back. She has brought my friend who I have missed for so long back to me. For that I can never thank her enough. I love to see Wanda so happy.

However, I still get the feeling she is hiding something from Wanda and I love Wanda to bits so if she hurts her I will kill her especially with how happy Wanda has been. It would destroy her. Whatever she is hiding she better tell Wanda soon, because the fallout could be huge. I am brought out of my staring at the family when I see Wanda plant a kiss on Y/n, well they must have told the twins then.

"I love you." I hear Wanda say between the two of them, my eyes go wide and I feel my jaw drop to the floor. 

She loves her.

Now she better not hurt her.

"I love you too Princess." Y/n speaks the words so softly I almost don't hear them, but then she looks up to me and smirks. "Hey Natasha."

"Hello." I push off the doorway, seeing Wanda hiding her very red face against Y/n's chest. "Sorry you guys. Did I step on your moment?"

"Shut it Nat." Wanda grumbles against Y/n's chest and the boys and her laugh, me joining in too. 

"So you love each other?" I raise an eyebrow at the lovebirds.

"Yeah, got a problem with that?" Wanda shoots towards me, no  malicious intent behind it.

"Nope." I say popping the P.

"Sorry about the mess Natasha, me and the boys were making pancakes. It sort of turned into a messy pancake fight. I will clear it up once I've actually made some." Y/n moves away from the group hug as she starts collecting the ingredients to start again.

"No problem. Also please call me Nat. Friends get to call me Nat." I see her smile with her back turned to me.

"Okay Nat. Why don't you take Wanda and the boys into the living room to watch some TV while I cook everyone some food."

"Sounds good to me, chef." I turn to the boys and Wanda ushering them out of the room, the look Wanda is giving Y/n makes me feel very single because all I see is love. Ugh.

But she loves Y/n.

Y/n loves her.

They love each other….

Holy shit they love each other.

================================
Word Count: 2671

More Wanda PoV and a Natasha PoV as suggested by DJ_Tori

Might do one more chapter today.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

102K 3K 64
21 year old Y/n just moved across the street from the Maximoffs. You are successful at a young age working for Stark Space Administration. Wanda is...
887K 24.5K 51
(Book 1/3 of Club Echo) Y/N is a very well known DJ at a popular club in LA. What happens when one day a certain celebrity by the name of Elizabeth...
36.9K 734 11
Basically one shots of Lizzie/Wanda as a mom to a daughter. Eliza is my OC who is the daughter. Ages will vary throughout the different chapters. TW...
47.1K 1.6K 21
Y/N L/N is not ordinary. Well, a 27 year old criminal is not ordinary, isn't it? She likes to be chased and hell, she likes every minute of it. For o...