Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

By WandaFiction

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... More

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
Accent
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Sounds Like A Date
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Trust is Not Like Candy
Morning Bliss
Sisterly Advice
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Love Language
The Friends
Hela's Kitchen
The Question
From Second To First
Mr Blue Sky
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Water Fight
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Pancakes and L Bombs
10 Out Of 10 Dive
Tickle Monster
Sarah Stark
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Family
Search Party
Bowl of Popcorn
Pet Names
Trying Something New
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
I Need You
Your Flaws Are Your Strengths
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
A+
Dynamic
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Control
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Your Third Love
Daddy
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Happy
Halloween
What's In The Box?
Hired
I've Got You
Missed Morning Message
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Your Wish Is My Command
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me
Always

Superhero Trio

9.4K 372 99
By WandaFiction

I have been awake for a few minutes, just taking in the sight of the children and Wanda on the bed. I have been wondering why and how the children joined us and when because I certainly don't remember waking up in the night to them climbing on me...wait no I remember a vague dream of Billy entering with Tommy and Nathaniel in his arms telling me he had a nightmare or something. It was so vague I thought it was a dream, but it's obviously not. I must have been so tired that I went straight back to sleep after the boys joined us in the bed. I also know for a fact Wanda didn't wake up as I made sure the boys were quiet and gentle when getting on the bed. This is going to surprise her for sure, hopefully it's a good surprise. 

There is not much else I can do to be fair, I'm trapped underneath both Wanda and Nathaniel, my left arm trapped under Wanda and Tommy. Nathaniel has Wanda and Billy holding him, so if I move anything someone else will end up moving causing someone else to move. All in all if I move I create a domino effect of moving people, well shit. My left arm is, well I think it's still attached to my body but I definitely can't feel it that's for sure. My right arm, I believe is under Nathaniel but I can't be certain as I have another dead limb. Good thing I can feel my legs, or at least I think they are my legs. They could be Wanda's at this point as mine and hers are definitely intertwined and crossing over one another with arms here, there and everywhere from all the other bodies. It's like one of those poorly designed interstate junctions and I can't figure out whose limbs are who's, but apart from that and some slight confusion I'm enjoying the view and the feeling: from what I can actually feel right now.

My body freezes when I hear a low groan come from the woman on my chest nuzzling her face against my chest. I see her go to move her arms but she freezes her movements. She slowly lifts her head with furrowed brows as she looks to her right (my left) and sees Tommy cuddling up to her and basically me as he holds our hands using them as a pillow. Her head then moves to look to the other side of her where she sees Billy holding Nathaniel close to him, her and his hands holding onto one another. She follows her arm as she leans up a bit to check if Nathaniel is still asleep then moves her head to look up at me, who has been watching her this whole time. Not that she realised I was awake.

She raises her eyebrows at me in a silent question, I simply shrug a smile tugging at the corner of my lips as I take in the view one last time. This view will never get old. She seems to wake up a bit more, fully taking in what is actually happening and a huge smile appears on her face. She tries not to move too much so as to not disturb the tranquility of the morning, but it doesn't stop her from whispering out a small 'wow'. Her fuzzy look appears on her face as she looks back up at me and I know for sure that I have the same look on my face. 

"When did this happen?" She whispers, trying not to wake the boys.

"Last night, I think." She scrunches her eyebrows in confusion. "I have a very faint memory of Nathaniel being held in Billy's arms standing next to Tommy mentioning something about him having a nightmare but I'm really not sure it's all fuzzy and feels more like a dream." 

"What one of my boys had a nightmare?" 

"No Nathaniel." I feel her hum against my chest as she takes another look around at the bodies on the bed.

"Does he get them often?" 

"Not as regularly as he used to, but as the evidence proves yeah he has nightmares from time to time. But sleeping with someone he is familiar with works in easing him back to sleep afterwards."

"Probably why they are in here now."

"Probably." I look up to the ceiling as I bite my lip in thought. "Your boys are so good with him, I didn't think they would want to hang out with a 4 year old all day and night but they did. You have raised them so well Wanda, they are going to be absolute gentlemen when they are older."

"You think so?" 

"No, I know so." 

Wanda bites her lips as she looks up at me moving her free arm, lucky bitch, to my face cupping my left cheek as she rubs at my cheekbone with her thumb her fingers spread open on my cheek her pinky resting on my jaw. She moves her hand so it's hovering above my face, and using her finger draws an imaginary line from my cheekbone up to my eyebrow. From my eyebrow to my nose, pulling her finger down the bridge of my nose only to go back up and across my other eyebrow before making its way down to my cheek. She then moves it to my bottom lip pulling it back slightly and releasing it as she stifles a laugh. Wanda takes her hand back to her face, planting a kiss on her three middle fingers before placing them gently on my lips as I kiss them back. I can feel her body buzz a little with mine as she places the fingers back in her lips before resting her hand gently on my chest drawing random shapes and patterns, her left cheek now resting on my chest as she angles her head to be able to see me.

"Morning mama." Billy's rough morning voice brings us out of our little world, moving our heads so we can smile at him. 

"Good morning Billy." Wanda signals for him to try and stay quiet as the other two boys are still sound asleep.

"Morning Billy." He turns to look at me. "What time was it when you came and joined us?"

"Maybe like 2am. Nathaniel had a nightmare, something about flying Aliens attacking New York through a portal, I don't know he was crying pretty hard about it until I held him." 

"Thank you Billy, it can be hard to get him settled back down after one. Especially if he hasn't got his dog Teddy with him, or someone like his brother and sister snuggle up with him."

"Yeah I tried to get him to settle down, but he kept tossing and turning. Then I remembered you said it was okay to come and get you if he needed anything, so I came up to ask you what to do as I left him wrapped in a blanket next to Tommy." How awake was I for any of this?

"Oh I don't remember that."

"Yeah I came knocking on the door, and when you answered you ushered me inside. I told you what happened, then you asked me to go and bring him up and said to come straight in so we didn't wake Wanda by knocking again." He is about to continue the story but we see Tommy roll over stretching his arms above his head, he rolls over some more until he is pressed against my side, his head resting on my bicep. Wanda's smile is huge at this point.

"Is it okay if I rest like this?" Is the first thing out of Tommy's mouth making me laugh a little.

"Yeah let me just shake out my arm as I can't feel it." He lifts his body up so he is sitting up a little so I can shake my arm trying to get the blood flowing back through it, once the very painful pins and needles disappear I lay my arm back down. "Go for it, but try not to kill it off this time."

"Sorry, not sorry." I hide a laugh as Wanda pokes his back playfully. "What are you guys talking about?" 

"How we ended up here. I was just telling them about when I came back downstairs and saw you rocking Nathaniel side to side." Wanda eyes widen slightly as she looks between her two boys, obviously not expecting them to be so loving and caring towards Nathaniel.

"Oh right, yeah he woke me up when he started crying again. Which wasn't an issue, but I couldn't seem to get him to calm down with words. It's like he couldn't hear me. So I did the next best thing, I brought his head to my chest so he could listen to my heartbeat and slowed my breathing down to try and get him to match it." Tommy explains as he moves his head up to my shoulder to make sure he isn't cutting off the circulation as he notices me squeezing my hand into a fist shaking it a bit.

"Did it work?" Wanda asks, getting evermore curious

"For a few minutes, but when he tried explaining what happened he started crying a little again. Then Billy came back into the room and said he was going to take him upstairs, as he had asked you what to do." I move my arm a little to gesture for Wanda to lay down behind Tommy so she can snuggle into him as I see her trying to get comfortable.

She doesn't hesitate to do just that, wrapping her arm around Tommy resting her hand on my chest as her head comes to rest on my bicep that was once occupied by Tommy head. I bend my elbow bringing my arm inwards a little until my hand comes into contact with Wanda's head and I start to scratch at her scalp as soon as it does. 

"So how did it go from Billy bringing Nathaniel up to you all ending up in the bed?" I question lightly so they know I'm not mad or anything that they are in bed, just genuinely curious about the whole situation. 

"Right. So Billy came over and unwrapped Nathaniel from the blanket so he was easier to carry, and he was going up to a bed so didn't need the blanket. Anyway, as Billy lifted him up and into his arms Nathaniel's hand shot out and grabbed onto mine. When I tried to convince him it was okay, and to let go he just whined and said he wanted us both. Which I would have thought was really cute if it wasn't for the fact he was so sad." He looks at Billy to see if he wants to continue the story.

"So I held him close to my chest, he was practically squeezing me to death but I couldn't care less I just needed to make sure he was okay. We made it to the door and I told him I would take him inside and that he would snuggle with you and me and Tommy would head back downstairs. When I say that the boy's death grip on me somehow got tighter I'm not lying, I thought I was going to suffocate." He laughs quietly at his exaggeration as we are all still trying to remain as quiet as possible not to wake the sleeping child in his arms.

"I thought my hand was going to snap in two the way he was holding it at that point." 

"When I asked him what was wrong, he just let out a small 'please stay'. I told him only if Y/n let us and he said he would convince you." My heart breaks a little the more I hear. 

"So I opened the door for us, and called out your name quietly. When you sat up in bed, you looked tired so instead of explaining the whole thing we sort of just said is it okay if we join you Nathaniel won't let go. You just patted the bed and said the more the merrier." I feel Tommy get squished between me and Wanda when she squeezes me. "Mom, you're squishing me."

"Sorry Tommy." 

"It's okay, I guess."

"So yeah that's basically it, he wouldn't let go of me so I had to snuggle him between me and you, and Tommy went the other side between you and mama sort of. It was difficult because mama was half on you half on the bed." He laughs out as I feel Wanda's cheek heat up against my arm.

"I know, tell me about it." Wanda's palm makes contact with my chest with my words. "Okay I deserved that." 

She gives me the middle finger knowing Nathaniel is still asleep, the twins laughing at us both as we act like children. But not once did I stop scratching her scalp, ironic that she is hitting me and giving me the middle finger but here I am turning her to putty with my fingers on her head. 

"Morning sissy." Nathaniel shuffles against me and I feel Billy's protective grip on him tighten a little as he worries about the small boy. 

"Good morning buddy, how are you feeling?" I inquire, his movements allow me to free my other arm and I gasp when I feel the pins and needles shoot through the whole thing.

"A lot better." He pauses for a second before he lets out a tiny whisper. "It was scary sissy." 

"Yeah? You want to talk about it?"

"Mhmm."

"Now or later?"

"Now."

"Okay. Tell me what happened."

"It was the same as last time. The aliens come through the portal from space. Some are already on the ground and some are flying in the sky." 

"What next?" 

"A big one came through the portal."

"A big one. How big?"

"Huge, as tall as a building."

"What did it do?"

"It came flying down towards me and before I could do anything it opened its mouth and went to eat me. And then I woke up." 

"How do you feel now?"

"A little better. Thank you for listening, everyone." A chorus of your welcomes came from the other three in the room, and an idea pops into my head.

"You know you now have three superheroes to look after you." I feel everyone turn their heads to look at me.

"I do?" Nathaniel's voice sounds excited as well as hopeful.

"Oh yeah. Three awesome superheroes."

"Who are they?"

"Well Tommy, Billy and Wanda." 

"They are superheroes." 

"They can be in your dreams if you make them so." I look around to see everyone's eyes on me waiting for me to continue. "So firstly you have Speed also known as Tommy Maximoff. He is a superhero so fast that he can take down a whole group of people in seconds. He once disarmed a group of soldiers before they could even blink. Then there is Wiccan also known as Billy Maximoff. He has some cool powers of energy manipulation amongst other things that make him a very powerful young man. He once stopped a trail of bullets from harming his family with a wave of his hand. And finally there is the all powerful Scarlet Witch also known as Wanda Maximoff. Wanda is the most powerful witch to ever live, it's written in writing about how she comes across her powers and isn't born with them that makes her just as unpredictable as it does powerful. But she tries to use her power for good and she once defeated a witch who wanted to take her powers and family away. And now you are her friend, so she will protect you at all costs." 

"Wow! That is so freaking cool!! I have a team of superheroes to protect me from. The stupid aliens!" He hugs Billy more then wiggles out of his grip before clambering over my torso accidentally digging his knee into my kidney as he scrambles onto Tommy and Wanda giving them a big squeeze. "You guys are sooooo cool." 

"Yeah?" Wanda asks as Nathaniel gets excited about my story.

"Yes and you guys are going to protect me from the big bad aliens!" Wanda brings her free arm to wrap around Nathaniel pulling him down into her so she can give him a big squeeze. 

"I love you guys so much!" Nathaniel's voice is muffled against Wanda's body but we all hear it and we all smile at the words when he says them.

"We love you too buddy."

================================
Word Count: 2795

Is it current nearly 1am? Yes.

Am I posting this chapter at this time? Also yes

Do I need sleep? Probably.

Do I want to keep writing? Yes

Am I going to keep writing? No

Am I going to sleep? Fine...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 3.7K 50
Y/N had been charged with picking kids up from school to take them to the aftercare she worked at. She meets one of the kid's teachers which she beco...
21.5K 1.4K 25
AU Story Y/n meets Wanda at a bar one night. The two of them start talking and y/n instantly feels attracted to Wanda. The feeling seems to be mutua...
5.3K 140 14
Wanda Maximoff and Natasha Romanoff have been married for nearly a decade, but they've never gotten themselves into a situation quite like this befor...
33.3K 702 11
Basically one shots of Lizzie/Wanda as a mom to a daughter. Eliza is my OC who is the daughter. Ages will vary throughout the different chapters. TW...