Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

By WandaFiction

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... More

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
Accent
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Sounds Like A Date
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Trust is Not Like Candy
Morning Bliss
Sisterly Advice
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Love Language
The Friends
Hela's Kitchen
The Question
From Second To First
Mr Blue Sky
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Superhero Trio
Pancakes and L Bombs
10 Out Of 10 Dive
Tickle Monster
Sarah Stark
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Family
Search Party
Bowl of Popcorn
Pet Names
Trying Something New
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
I Need You
Your Flaws Are Your Strengths
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
A+
Dynamic
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Control
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Your Third Love
Daddy
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Happy
Halloween
What's In The Box?
Hired
I've Got You
Missed Morning Message
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Your Wish Is My Command
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me

Water Fight

10K 376 63
By WandaFiction

"Okay what's the game plan?" Me, Yelena and Natasha are standing at the back of my car looking at all the water guns. 

"I want that one." Yelena's eyes have a devilish glint to them as she points out the gun.

"Okay so Yelena gets the Super Soaker Hydra." I grab it, passing it off to Yelena as she takes in the details of the plastic toy.

"Natasha, which one do you want?" Natasha doesn't speak, she just leans in the back grabbing out another one of the big guns, I also don't miss the pistol she puts behind her back. "The Super Soaker Soakzooker, excellent choice."

"What about you Y/n?" I turn to look at Yelena, a smirk growing on my face.

"I've got my baby right here." I open up a box in the back that I hid the gun in to make sure I got it. "Brand new Spyra Two."

I chuck the rest of the guns in a duffle bag, there are a few super soakers, a couple of pistols and one of those small rubbish pistols for Nathaniel to use as he is still too little to pump the guns properly to get them to work. We make our way into the house, checking our corners to make sure we are not going to get caught on our sneak attack, hopefully everyone is still in the garden. 

"Psst, come this way. Will can fill them up in the sink out here then sneak out the side door." Natasha waves me and Yelena over to the utility room, filling up the large sink so we can fill the guns up. 

All the guns take a while to fill up, because of course we had to choose the biggest of the lot but once we are ready we make our way to the side door that opens up to the side of the backyard that you can't see from the decking. Natasha leads, with Yelena close behind and me at the rear as she slowly and quietly opens the door swiveling her head left from right to make sure no one is in view. She lifts her hand in the air wiggling one finger silently, telling us to follow her. 

"Are you sure you're not a Russian spy Natasha, this all seems very tactical." I hear her huff out a laugh rolling her eyes at me as she turns to face me.

Just as she is about to say something we hear laughing close by and we simultaneously press our backs to the wall, crouching down to try and hide ourselves a little more. When the laughter moves away from us Natasha slowly slides her body along the wall putting her head past the corner to check the surroundings, holding up a fist to tell us to stay where we are. Me and Yelena hold our breath waiting for Natasha's singal.

We wait…

Her finger waves us to move as she moves around the corner.

"WATER FIGHT!" Yelena shouts as she rounds the corner immediately aiming for Sharon, firing with no remorse and laughing like a crazy person when she gets her right in the face. "Bullseye!"

I turn to see the children running away, so make my way towards them as Tommy and Billy group together to protect Nathaniel. If I wasn't so interested in attacking them with my water guns I would have melted at the sight, but I couldn't let it distract me. They hid Nathaniel behind their bodies who was shouting out about how the alien is after him. 

"Don't worry Nathaniel, we will protect you." Billy raises his arms in front of him, like has some sort of magic powers that are going to stop me.

"Your powers aren't going to stop me Billy." 

"Billy take Nat, I will distract her!" I smile at the nickname they have given him as Tommy shouts at them as he runs towards me, jeez Wanda's right this kids quick...but not as quick as me.

I turn my body running after Tommy who is already a few paces ahead of me, so as I am running I move my gun to aim for his back. When the cold water makes contact with his shirt he squeals a bit zigzagging around to try and put me off. He makes his way up the decking, essentially trapping himself so I spray him a few times and he dramatically collapses to the floor shouting 'man down, man down'. 

I turn around to search the backyard for the other two boys taking in the sight of Yelena chasing Sharon as she vaults over a plant pot or two showing off the skills Shield has obviously taught her as she avoids heavy fire from the young Russian. I also see Wanda, who has been cornered by Natasha, holding her hands in front of her face to try and stop the water as she laughs that gorgeous angelic laugh of hers. I pull my eyes away from watching Wanda, looking over to where I see Billy and Nathaniel running towards Wanda to go and help her. I smirk as I vault over the railing landing in front of them causing screams of horror to leave their mouths as they slide to a complete stop in front of me.

"Go Nathaniel!" Nathaniel darts back the other way as Billy holds up his hands waving them in the air. 

I stop all my movements like he has got me in his trap, frozen on the spot. His eyes widen slightly as he looks at his hands then back to me with a smirk. His smirk drops when my hand twitches, the gun moves ever so slightly upwards as the water makes contact with his face.

"I'm too powerful to be stopped by you Wiccan!" 

"Wiccan?" He tilts his head, wow he is just like his mother.

"Uh, yeah just came up with it now. Like you're some form of wizard with what you were doing with your hands."

"Oh cool. I like that." 

"Good because it's sticking."

"Does Tommy have a nickname?" As I'm about to answer I realise he is just trying to distract me so I shoot his forehead one more time.

"Don't distract me." He laughs at me as I scoot past his body searching the backyard for Nathaniel, smiling when I see his small body behind a tree. 

I take quiet steps till I'm close enough to the tree to get the rascal. I see his hand move to his mouth as he tries to hold his breath, obviously sensing that I'm close, but it's too late for him because I jump around and start shooting at his body. He shrieks as he runs back towards the other people who all stop their movements when they hear a very horrific scream only laughing when they realise it's Nathaniel being very dramatic. They all laugh as I wrap my arms around him instead of shooting him with water, and he kicks his legs around and he screams to the twins for help.

They make their way over to me trying to pry my arms open to allow Nathaniel to escape. I quickly bend down to place Nathaniel on the ground, as he turns to run away I quickly grab the twins wrapping my arms around their bodies so I can hold one under each arm. Damn they are heavier than I expected. So I don't drop them on the floor. I quickly make my way to the edge of the pool that is in the backyard and the boys look up at me in pure horror. I turn to Wanda to make sure it's okay to chuck them in, and as soon as I get a small nod I take a few steps back running towards the pool. As I jump I let go of the boys making sure to push their bodies away from me so we don't end up colliding as we go underwater. 

I bring my head up below the surface of the water, as the boys make their way to me pushing me back under. I flail my hands while under grabbing a leg of one of the boys, I hear a muffled scream from underwater as I pull the body under with me and push myself off the bottom of the pool so I come to the surface. I see Tommy above the surface so it was Billy I dragged under, I wait until he pops back above the surface before I swim towards Tommy who makes a quick swim towards the stairs. 

Tommy manages to get out of the pool, running towards Wanda and the other woman who have been watching this whole thing go down with Nathaniel standing there, his small body wrapped in a fluffy towel as his lips have a tiny hint of blue, he must have been standing still for too long. Instead of continuing the chase with Tommy, I stop and turn to Nathaniel even though we are having fun I can't let my little brother die of hypothermia.

"Do you want to dry off and get changed or do you want to put your swimming shorts on and get in the pool with me?" I see Tommy poke his head out from behind Wanda as he realises I have put a pause on the game we were playing.

"Ca-can I get in the pool. I want to p-p-play some more." His teeth chatter a little as he speaks.

"Of course let's get you warmed up a little first." I pick up his tiny body, making sure the towel stays securely on him and I tuck the extra length under his feet so he doesn't drip water through the house. 

"Can someone show me where our bags are please?" 

"I will come with you. Come on boys you should get into your shorts too if you want to stay in the pool." Wanda takes the lead as the four of us follow her inside, the other woman heading back to the table to catch their breaths and finish their drinks.

"Tommy, Billy your clothes are in Yelena's room so you can get changed in their and the bathroom opposite. Y/n and Nathaniel, your clothes are in the guest room with mine." 

Tommy and Billy disappear into a room on the left side of the hallway while I follow Wanda, Nathaniel still in my arms as he snuggles closer to me trying to keep warm, to the end of the hallway. She holds the door open for me and I place Nathaniel on the bed as I go to grab his bag, picking up his red and blue swim shorts. 

"Alright buddy, up." He pushes his body off the bed, as I bend down to match his height, rubbing my hands up and down the outside of the towel to help dry him off a little while creating some warmth. 

"Here you go buddy." Wanda pulls one of the blankets off the bed wrapping it around his small body to try and help warm him up.

"Thank you Miss Wanda."

"Wanda is just fine, bud." She gives him a gentle smile as she strokes a hand through his short brown hair.

"Okay Wanda." He shuffles his body closer to her, as she wraps her arms around him moving them up and down to help keep him warm.

"Are you warming up?" 

"Yes thank you Wanda." 

"Good. I will leave you to get changed, just come and get me when you're done so I can get sorted." 

"Okay. Thank you Wanda." I could really kiss her right now, but Nathaniel would witness. Wanda seems to be thinking the same as she takes my hand in hers and gives it a light squeeze, stroking her thumb on my knuckles before letting go and making her way out of the room.

"Okay buddy let's get you sorted so you can play in the pool."

Once Nathaniel is changed I tell him he is okay to go back outside as long as he is with the boys or one of the adults in the pool, while I get changed myself. Before he leaves he gives me a hug and squeezes me tight.

"You okay there buddy?" He nuzzles his head into my neck.

"I'm okay. I'm really happy right now! Thank you for today. It has been a lot of fun! Can we do this again sometime?" I stroke my arm up and down his back as a smile fondly at his request.

"Of course we can. We will talk to Wanda and maybe organise something with the boys and we can bring your brother and sister next time too. How does that sound?" 

"Amazing!" He gives me a sloppy kiss on the cheek before trying to wiggle out of my arms. "Can you put me down now please? I want to go and play again."

He gives me the biggest puppy eyes ever, so I give into his request giving him a quick kiss; and place him on the ground. I'm amazed when I see him calmly walking out of the room, closing the door behind him. He must know not to run in the house. I make my way to my bag pulling out my bikini, which is a Nike sportswear one as I'm not very comfortable with wearing two pieces of fabric held together by string. Instead this has high waisted bottoms, and a crop top like top. It gives me enough coverage to be comfortable but still shows off everything a normal bikini does. It's a win, win for me. 

I have just finished changing my bottom half, and as I'm taking my top half off I hear the door of the room open and close in quick succession and then a small click. I turn my head to see Wanda leaning against the door as she drinks me in with her eyes, her bottom lip between her teeth. 

"Take a picture it will last longer." What I don't expect to hear or see is the sound and flash of her phone taking a picture. I turn my head to look over my shoulder ready to give her the 'really' look, but when I see her eyes darkened with lust a small smirk plays on my lips. I see another flash. When she looks down at the picture and then up at me I see her gently squeeze her thighs together, eyes closing when she catches me staring. 

"Like what you see princess?" All she can do is nod, her lip still between her teeth as she puts her phone down on the desk by the door, her hands resting on her thighs gently scratching at them with her nails. 

I turn my whole body around now, her eyes drop to my chest a small whimper leaving her mouth as her thighs clench even more. I start walking towards Wanda as her eyes watch my every movement moving from my chest, to my chiselled abs back to my chest then up into my eyes. I come to a stop in front of her, looking down at her as she looks up at me, her pupils blown wide open with lust. I place my left hand on the door just above her head so I can lean over her some more, but leaving enough room for her to move if she needs to. 

My right hand comes to rest on her cheek, stroking it gently, before using the tip of my index finger to draw a line from her cheek, down her jaw to her neck then from her neck to her shoulder. My finger is barely touching the skin but goosebumps grow along her skin the further I get, her body arching slightly to get closer to me wanting more friction. My finger dances down her arm until it reaches her hand where I place my palm in hers, pushing my fingers between hers. I move my left arm down to do the same with the other arm, before suddenly moving them up above her head using one hand to hold both her wrists. My right hand coming down to hold her waist, holding her against the door.

"These stay here babygirl. Is that okay?" She gives me a nod. "Words babygirl."

"Yes, please, just please."

"Desperate, much? What's going you so riled up?"

"You." She states quickly.

"What have I done?"

"Vaulting over the railing. God that was so fucking sexy, like my god I didn't realise your muscles could look any better and then they tensed and your veins. Don't even get me started on your veins." She lets out a moan as I push my knee between her legs putting pressure on her core, she starts moving her hips riding my thigh.

"Keep going." My hand on her waist helps guide her movements against my leg, letting her know I am more than okay with her bringing herself to an orgasm.

"And when you did those press ups. Baby you're so strong, your muscles nearly broke through your shirt. I've had to control myself all day, to make sure I didn't drag you into the bathroom to let you take me. I need you." Her voice is becoming breathy the more she rides my thigh.

I stop her movements for a second, she lets out a small whine but moans when my hands make contact with her clothed core. I move my hand to the band of underwear pulling them down till they fall to the floor. I slam my lips against hers in a passionate kiss, keeping her arms above her head as I put my leg back between hers. The grinding of her core against my thigh immediately continues and I can feel the trail of wetness her movements are leaving behind.

"That's it babygirl. Work yourself up for me. Be a good girl and make yourself cum on my thigh." Her pace picks up as moans and sighs leave her mouth. I let go of her wrists, her hands drop to my shoulders for support and I bring the hand down to her neck giving it a slight squeeze.

Her breath hitches in her throat.

"Is this okay babygirl." She nods but then sees the look on my face.

"Yes it's more than okay." 

"Good because you have to be quiet there are other people here." Wanda bites her bottom lip to suppress her moans as her movements become erratic against my thigh.

"Please baby I'm so close." 

"Please what babygirl?" I squeeze her throat a little tighter, before releasing the pressure not wanting to hurt her or leave a mark.

"Please can I cum, I want to cum." 

"You've been such a good girl controlling yourself all day, so cum for me." I move my mouth against her ear, poking my tongue in her lobe to see how she reacts, I hear a moan from the back of her throat and smile. "That's it babygirl. Be a good girl now, cum for me."

With those final words her hips jutter as her head flings back against the door, eyes rolling to the back of her head. Her back arches, her body coming into contact with mine as I feel her juices release onto my thigh, her nails digging into my shoulders, one of her hands flies to her mouth to muffle her moans. Her hips move lazily against my leg a few more times before her body completely relaxes against mine slumping into me.

"You okay princess?" I cup her face with my hands, moving her hair behind her ears.

"More than okay." I smile down at her bringing our lips together for a few seconds before leaning my forehead against hers.

"Feeling better." She smacks my arms gently as I let out a small laugh.

"Rude, but yes so much better."

"Well seeing you cum against my thigh is something I'm not going to get out of my head." She hums as she pecks my lips a couple of times. "I think I am going to shower before I head back downstairs don't want to get in the pool with you all over my leg " 

Wanda's face flushes at the thought, burying her head against my chest to try and hide it. I don't say anything but start stroking my hand through her hair. After a few minutes of calm she rests her chin against my chest looking up at me. 

"Y/n I...I…I…" She bows her head, becoming all shy before taking a breath and looking back up at me." I want to join you in the shower."

"Won't your friends and the boys wonder where you are?" She shakes her head.

"Natasha told me to stop staring and just get laid. Her words not mine, she was fed up with me just watching you. And Yelena and the boys are playing in the pool." 

"Okay well I'm more than happy for you to join me." I grab her hand, dragging her into the ensuite locking the door behind us. 

I wonder why she got so nervous about asking to join me? I would never say no. Unless she wanted to ask something else but got too shy or nervous. I will speak to her later about it. For now I am going to enjoy this shower, which is definitely not going to stay PG for very long. I hear the water turn on and see Wanda stepping under it and I can't help but stare at her.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." I laugh at her using my own words against me as I step in the shower to join her.

"Your beauty cannot be captured by a single moment. A picture would do what I see in front of me no justice because you are too beautiful to describe, you Wanda are ethereal." 

"And you Y/n are ravishing."

================================
Word Count: 3679

Another early chapter for you!

Also surprise Smut 😏 Hope you're having a good Morning/afternoon/evening where you are!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.2K 36
Y/N is the eldest child of Clint and Laura Barton. She has never questioned her sexuality, until her father brings home the Maximoff twins to stay wi...
85.9K 2.9K 17
Y/N is Billy and Tommy's best friend. He has hung around the Maximoff residence with the twins. Wanda has watched him grow up to be a fine young man...
9.2K 301 10
It's Wanda Maximoff and Y/N L/N's wedding day. As they prepare for their big day, they can't help but reminisce about some of the most important mom...
14.3K 917 12
Wanda Maximoff and Y/N Y/L/N are divorcees, both are trying their best to co-parent the twins while the two work. Wanda works part time at Harkness C...