Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

By WandaFiction

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... More

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
Accent
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Sounds Like A Date
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Trust is Not Like Candy
Morning Bliss
Sisterly Advice
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Love Language
The Friends
Hela's Kitchen
The Question
From Second To First
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Water Fight
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Superhero Trio
Pancakes and L Bombs
10 Out Of 10 Dive
Tickle Monster
Sarah Stark
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Family
Search Party
Bowl of Popcorn
Pet Names
Trying Something New
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
I Need You
Your Flaws Are Your Strengths
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
A+
Dynamic
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Control
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Your Third Love
Daddy
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Happy
Halloween
What's In The Box?
Hired
I've Got You
Missed Morning Message
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Your Wish Is My Command
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me

Mr Blue Sky

10K 372 120
By WandaFiction

So it's now Friday and I am currently getting dressed to go to this family and friends cookout thing where I am going to meet the twins Tommy and Billy, I'm quite excited to meet them to be honest and I hope they like me because if they don't I don't know what I am going to do. So, anyway, here I am standing in my room in front of my full body mirror critiquing my own outfit even though it consists of black chino shorts, a nice salmon polo shirt and some white vans.

Wanda informed me that Natasha and Yelena are hosting, Yelena is currently living at Natasha's while she looks for a job. This means there will be a pool, and Wanda said to bring my swimwear so I have it packed in my bag alongside a towel and some spare clothes just in case. I also have some water guns packed in my car, but made sure to ask Wanda's permission to bring them so I could play with the boy's if they wanted. 

A smile grows on my face just at the thought of Wanda with her children. After Sunday morning's emotional talk and discussion we decided to just stay in bed, only leaving for food and when we needed to pee and I only left after Vision texted Wanda that he was on his way with the boys. We wanted to spend every last second possible with one another, relaxing in the little bubble of us that we created that day. 

Also Wanda came to my work place everyday with lunch after I said I was putting her first, though she should have never been second in the first place, and I greatly appreciated the gesture. One day she brought in picnic style food, sandwiches, fruits and even a slice of cake for us both. Oh and she even brought Mantis something everyday, saying something along the lines of 'I was an assistant once I know that your breaks are when you go to pee'. However, Mantis assured her that she gets plenty of breaks throughout the day and a long enough lunch break to fully relax, she also mentioned I'm the best boss she has had. I mean not to toot my own horn but...TOOT TOOT.

I also think Wanda enjoyed bringing me lunch every day as it meant she got to cook something different each morning or the night before, as she would sometimes bring leftovers from when her and the boys couldn't eat it all. I don't know how to describe it but each day Wanda seemed to be glowing more than the last, she has this aura around her that just seems to get brighter and brighter with each passing moment I see her. She talks more and more about her life at work, home with the boys and even some highschool stories. 

I share some parts of my life with her too including how my maiden name is Danvers, but when I got adopted by Clint it changed to Barton. I also told her about the not so cool scar I have on my left eyebrow from where I tried skateboarding once, but instead of moving with the board the board went one way and I went the other hitting my head on the floor. Wanda also started opening up more about her brother and what he was like when they were younger and how he used to steal food back in Sokovia to give it to someone who was on the streets. A silver-haired Robin Hood, the people used to call him, apparently he was quick on his feet and couldn't be caught. 

"He would have been in the Olympics one day." Wanda had said to me when she looked back at the memories of her time in Sokovia. 

I talked about how my sister is in the airforce, which is where she met her wife and how they have a stupid and very evil ginger cat. I swear that thing is out to get me. Also a beautiful daughter, who I adore with every fibre of my being. Monica is the same age as the twins, which I mentioned in passing to Wanda and she had suggested that when everything was settled and I was officially introduced to the boys we should have a family dinner. 

I'm snapped out of my reminiscing by the ding of my phone seeing a text from Wanda pop through with Natasha's address attached and lots of kisses. She is so cute. 

Dorogoy: I'm just heading to the car now, I will see you soon princess.

Princess: See you soon baby!!

Oh yeah, and that, she loves to call me baby now and I love it every time she does. It makes my heart beat likes it's trying to escape the prison behind my rib cage, my stomach flip like I'm on a fucking roller coaster at the same time as feeling like a zoo is on the lose. I could never get bored of that feeling. 

I head down to the garage, choosing to take the G-wagon so I can take anyone home if needed but also have plenty of room for the water guns in the back. As I pull out and onto the road Clint's name pops up on the onboard screen, so I accept the call.

Me: Hey Dad, to what do I owe the pleasure?

Clint: I have a huge favour to ask.

Me: Go ahead.

Clint: Me and Laura kind of forgot to get someone to look after the child today, and I was wondering if you could maybe...you know...take him with you today?" 

Me: Oh yeah, sure thing. It's it all three of them or just Nathaniel?

Clint: Just Nathaniel. Cooper and Lila are both heading to their friend's house for sleepovers.

Me: Okay no problem. I am just in the car so will be at yours soon. Make sure he has some sleepwear, his swim shorts and some spare clothes for me please.

Clint: No problem kiddo, see you soon.

Me: See you soon Dad.

I hang up, I am using hands free by the way thank god for technology, and scroll down to Wanda's contact, knowing she is already at Natasha's I give her a call.

Wanda: Hey baby! Although I love to hear your voice, aren't you driving?

Me: I'm on hands free. I'm just calling because I just got a call from my dad and something has come up.

Wanda: You can't make it?

Her voice sounds disappointed.

Me: No I can make it, sorry the way I said it wasn't the way I meant it. I just mean they have plans for today and because the two eldest had plans they forgot to get someone to look after Nathaniel so I was wondering if it was okay to bring him along?

Wanda: Of course it's okay dorogoy, you don't have to ask me.

Me: I just wanted to make sure that it was okay, that was all. Also I am going to be passing the shops on the way down. Do you need anything?

I hear her ask around if anyone needs anything, before there's a moment of silence.

Wanda: No, no one needs anything but are you picking up Nathaniel from the ice cream parlor?

Me: I am. Why would everyone like some?

Wanda: Well if you don't mind grabbing some?

Me: Of course not princess. What does everyone want?

Again I hear her ask the people she is with and I hear a few mumbled replies in the background. 

Wanda: So let's have two tubs of chocolate, one Vanilla, the boys will have a rocky road between them and I will have…

Me: Pumpkin, I know.

Wanda: Am I really that predictable?

Me: No...well maybe, but only when it comes to ice cream. Is that everything?

Wanda: Yeah that's all. Thank you baby.

Me: Right, I am just pulling up to the Parlor. I won't be long. I will message you when I am on my way with the ice cream and the extra luggage. 

Wanda: Don't call your brother extra luggage!

Wanda laughs down the line, hearing her explain to her friends that I just called my 4 year old brother luggage.

Me: Well I mean he is the same size as a carry on bag, probably is about the right weight so yeah luggage fits him perfectly.

Wanda: Really y/n?

Me: I am only joking. He is my little rascal. Anyway, I will text you in a minute. And see you soon.

Wanda: See you soon baby!

See what I mean with the new name!

With that I hang up the phone climbing out of the car, not too shortly after closing the door my leg gets tackled by a small body that I didn't see coming. I look down to see Nathaniel looking up at me brightly, his red and blue backpack with some figures from a children show, securely on his shoulders. I bend down to pick him up by his armpits, he immediately let's go of my leg knowing what I am going to do next. As soon as he lets go I stand up straight chucking him in the air, his body leaving my arms as a squeal leaves his mouth. When I catch his body he laughs loudly and he has the biggest smile on his face.

"Again! Again! Again!" He wiggles his body in my hands to get me to do it again. I happily oblige, placing his feet on the floor first but keeping my grip on his armpits so he knows I am going to do it again.

"Nathaniel 1 this is Houston over."

"Houston this is Nat over." Seeing as he is only 4 some words still elude him sometimes when it comes to pronunciation, nothing of an issue and it is very cute if I am being honest. That's why he calls himself Nat because he struggles with his full name.

"Nathaniel 1 this is Houston. Ready for liftoff. Over." Each time I finish my sentence I make it sound like I am speaking through a walkie talkie.

"Houston this is Nat. Ready for liftoff. Over."

"Liftoff commencing in 10...9...8...7...6...5…"

"4...3...2...1...LIFTOFF!" As soon as Nathaniel shouts the words my body shoots up bringing him with me and I once again chuck him in the air before catching him.

Instead of just catching him though, I hold onto his small body and spin in circles a few times, bending up and down which makes him laugh. I turn the other way doing the same thing so that we don't get too dizzy by spinning a certain way too many times. Once I have stopped spinning, and as we are still by the car, I take off running with him in my arms to the door of the ice cream Parlor before bursting in, making Clint and Laura laugh at the action.

"ALIENS!! Nathaniel shrieks, so I play along and we whiz around Laura and Clint a few times before I slowly put Nathaniel back on the ground.

"Nathaniel 1 this is Houston have you landed safely? Over."

"Houston this is Nat 1. I have landed safely. Over" 

"Good mission astronaut. See you on the next one. Over and out."

"That was so fun sissy! Thank you for playing." He beams up at me, slightly red cheeks from being chucked in the air, span around and then run inside.

"I will always play with you Nathaniel because, and don't tell the others, you are my favourite." I tap my nose twice to indicate it's top secret and he copies me.

"Thank you for doing this." Clints has a smile on his face as I bend down to match Nathaniel's height so I can check what he has in his backpack and pull the tabs to secure it a bit more. I stay crouched next to him as I pull him to sit on my knee, thank god I do squats everytime I go to the gym.

"It's no problem Dad. Does he have everything?"

"Right here." Laura holds up a small duffle bag which, I assume, has the rest of Nathaniel's stuff in it.

"Right Nathaniel say bye to Mom and Dad while I super discreetly, and definitely sneakily grab a few tubs of ice cream." I say loud enough so Laura and Clint know I'm taking some stock but want to use Nathaniel as a distraction.

Nathaniel happily obliges, creating a sneak attack by hugging their legs trying to wrap his arms around Clint's right one and Laura's left one at the same time to keep them standing next to each other. I hear him squeal 'alien attack' when they bend down to give him a tickle attack. I smile fondly at the sight of the relationship the young boy has to his parents. 

Once I've 'stolen' a few tubs of ice cream I grab the duffle bag from Laura giving both of the adults hugs and leading Nathaniel out to the car. Well Nathaniel led me out to the car because both my hands are full with ice cream tubs and bag. He opens his door by himself, wow I remember when he was too small to do that, with a little struggle. He gives me a huge smile when he realises he can now open the doors on the G-Wagon and I tell him how proud I am of him growing up fast. I chuck his duffle bag in the trunk, placing the tubs of ice cream in there too but make sure that the bags and water guns sort of hold it in place. I cannot be dealing with spilling ice cream in my car. As I close the trunk I grab out the spare child's chair I have in there placing it in the seat behind mine so I will be able to see Nathaniel through my side and rear view mirror. I strap him in, making sure he is secure, before I hop in the front and send Wanda a quick text to say we are on our way.

I connect my phone to the car's bluetooth and select my only child friendly playlist from Spotify, all that means is there is no profanity and little innuendo. So no slumber party...unfortunately. But this playlist does have a good few songs on it that Nathaniel likes to think he knows the words too; and it is always very cute when he starts to mumble along with the song until the chorus where he will scream out the lyrics. 

"Sissy, play blue sky! Pwease!" I see Nathaniel clasping his hands together in the mirror as he begs me to find his favourite song.

"You want me to play Mr Blue Sky?" 

"Yes! Pwease! Pwetty pwetty pwease! I will love you forever and ever!" His voice cracking slightly as he says please. And it's so cute.

"You should love me forever and ever anyway!" I jokingly glare back at him.

"Okay well I will give you candy." He bargains.

"Huh, what sort of candy?" I raise my eyebrow in question knowing he can see it in the mirror as I watch the road.

"Your favourite." 

"Do you know my favourite?" 

"Yes." 

"Then what are they?" I don't actually know if he knows or not.

"Sour Patch kids!" 

"How did you know!?" I fake surprise because even though I like them they are not my favourite, but he doesn't need to know that.

"Because I am smart."

"That you are mister. Now let's see if we can find your favourite song."

"Yes! I love you!" I see his body wiggle in excitement.

"I love you too, kid." I press the play button once I find the song. "Are you going to sing with me?"

"Of course! What sort of silly question is that?" 

"A very silly one apparently. Anyway, here we go!"

( Mr Blue Sky - Electric Light Orchestra)

Sun is shinin' in the sky
There ain't a cloud in sight
It's stopped rainin' everybody's in the play
And don't you know
It's a beautiful new day, hey hey

Runnin' down the avenue
See how the sun shines brightly in the city
On the streets where once was pity
Mr. Blue Sky is living here today, hey hey

Mr. Blue Sky please tell us why
You had to hide away for so long (so long)
Where did we go wrong?

Mr. Blue Sky please tell us why
You had to hide away for so long (so long)
Where did we go wrong?

Me and Nathaniel are singing our hearts out as we drive down the streets of New York City, of course Nathaniel being Nathaniel wanted to listen to this song again and again so we are currently on our third round of this song. Not that I care. I could never get bored of singing this song with him.

Hey you with the pretty face
Welcome to the human race
A celebration, Mr. Blue Sky's up there waitin'
And today is the day we've waited for

Oh Mr. Blue Sky please tell us why
You had to hide away for so long (so long)
Where did we go wrong?

Hey there Mr. Blue
We're so pleased to be with you
Look around see what you do
Everybody smiles at you

Hey there Mr. Blue
We're so pleased to be with you
Look around see what you do
Everybody smiles at you

We continue to see the song, now for the 5th time, as I pull into Natasha's driveway putting the car in park. I can't end the song here, so instead I keep it playing and open  my door before rushing to Nathaniel's door who seems to have the same idea as me. We keep our doors open as the song plays, now dancing as we sing as well.

Mr. Blue, you did it right
But soon comes Mr. Night creepin' over
Now his hand is on your shoulder
Never mind I'll remember you this
I'll remember you this way

Mr. Blue Sky please tell us why
You had to hide away for so long (so long)
Where did we go wrong?

Hey there Mr. Blue (sky)
We're so pleased to be with you (sky)
Look around see what you do (blue)
Everybody smiles at you

As the song fades, Nathaniel and I take a few breaths to calm ourselves down and I look up from him to see that we had an audience. My cheeks flush a little at the attention, and Nathaniel hides his body behind my leg. I don't know how long they were stood there but Wanda, the twins, Natasha, Yelena and Sharon are all stood outside the front door with amused smiles on their faces. I recover from the momentary embarrassment pulling Nathaniel from behind me holding onto his tiny hand as I bow. Fuck yeah, I bow. Might as well relish in the attention and end the performance the way it should be. I do another bow, this time Nathaniel joins in a small laugh leaving his lips as he watches me pretend to catch roses and fake happy tears and send kisses to our audience. 

"Let's grab our bags and I will introduce you to everyone." 

================================
Word Count: 3245

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 2.9K 17
Y/N is Billy and Tommy's best friend. He has hung around the Maximoff residence with the twins. Wanda has watched him grow up to be a fine young man...
148K 3.2K 36
Y/N is the eldest child of Clint and Laura Barton. She has never questioned her sexuality, until her father brings home the Maximoff twins to stay wi...
2.1K 128 7
Wanda Maximoff X Male Reader Y/n is fresh out of high school and takes up a job babysitting to earn some cash before College. Deciding to take a gap...
21.1K 1.4K 25
AU Story Y/n meets Wanda at a bar one night. The two of them start talking and y/n instantly feels attracted to Wanda. The feeling seems to be mutua...