Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

By WandaFiction

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... More

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
Accent
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Sounds Like A Date
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Trust is Not Like Candy
Morning Bliss
Sisterly Advice
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Love Language
The Friends
The Question
From Second To First
Mr Blue Sky
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Water Fight
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Superhero Trio
Pancakes and L Bombs
10 Out Of 10 Dive
Tickle Monster
Sarah Stark
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Family
Search Party
Bowl of Popcorn
Pet Names
Trying Something New
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
I Need You
Your Flaws Are Your Strengths
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
A+
Dynamic
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Control
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Your Third Love
Daddy
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Happy
Halloween
What's In The Box?
Hired
I've Got You
Missed Morning Message
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Your Wish Is My Command
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me

Hela's Kitchen

12.3K 370 128
By WandaFiction

So it's now Saturday, yes it's been a week since girls night. For the most part my week has been made up of going to Wanda's or her coming to mine after work, as both our work schedules were a lot lighter than the week before. It's been nice to be able to have meals every night with someone, sharing the bed with them and then waking up to kisses all over my face. Which, I now realise, is something Wanda loves to do and it makes me smile everytime I open my eyes to her gorgeous, shiny green eyes and that toothy grin.

I feel like I'm ready for the next step, crazy. I know we have known each other for just over 2 weeks but...I don't know. There is just something about her that pulls me in, she has been worming her way into my life since day one and even though we are still getting to know one another I want to give this thing a chance. Like a real chance. I just hope Wanda feels the same.

"Dorogoy, you okay over there? I can practically see the steam leaving your ears at how hard you're thinking?" Wanda brings her hand to rest on top of mine as we both drink our coffee and eat our pastries. We decided to come back to Second Asgard, as it's a beautiful day out and we wanted to explore New York a little together. I'm thinking of taking us to Brooklyn Bridge and then maybe the park next to it, for a beautiful evening. I am going to take her to a nice restaurant where the prices are a little steep but not ridiculous. I think I'm ready to be more than what we are at the moment, but I am going to wait for her to make that move. I don't want to rush her or make her uncomfortable, I am completely willing to go at her speed. Her pace.

"Sorry, just lost in thought about what else we could do today. What would you say if I drove us to Brooklyn and we did some sightseeing and enjoyed an evening stroll in the park?"

"I would say let's go!" I laugh out as she finished off her coffee, quickly wrapping her pastry in a napkin so she can eat it in the car on the way there.

"You go get in the car, I will pay for this and before you argue you paid last time." I give her a pointed look and she shrugs her shoulders as she stands from her chair.

"Wasn't going to argue anyway." She cheekily replies before kissing my cheek and making her way to the car.

"She looks happy." I turn my head to see the blonde man smiling up at me. "You're good for her y/n, as she is good for you. But don't hurt her."

"I won't Thor, not on purpose. But I've I do hurt her I will pass you the gun."

"That's what I like to hear. Now don't keep a lady waiting." I smile at him as I give him cash for the food. As he is handing me change his brother walks in.

"My brother is right darling. I haven't seen her this happy in a very long time, the same goes for you. While we have you alone I just want to apologise for my actions all those years ago. I should have never blamed you, it wasn't your fault in any way shape or form. I just had so much anger in me when I heard the news and to see you laying in that hospital bed alive. I should have never said what I said." I swallow the lump in my throat. I don't think I've ever heard Loki apologise and definitely not this sincerely.

"Did Thor tell you off after last week?" I let out a small laugh, as does Loki

"Maybe. But I mean it, my words are unforgivable."

"Thank you Loki. It means a lot to hear you say it and as for forgiveness you are forgiven because even though your words killed me I've come to terms with what you said and know they were wrong. As for our friendship you're going to have to earn that back, but I'm really looking forward to having you in my life again."

"Can I hug you?" Loki asks timidly. I give him a soft smile and silently make my way over to him wrapping my arms around his shoulders bringing his body closer to mine. His arms wrap around my torso and I feel him grip onto the back of my shirt like his life depends on it. I feel his shoulders shudder slightly and I know that he is crying.

"You're okay. I'm okay. We are going to be okay." He nods against my shoulder, as I feel the tears start to soak through my shirt. "We are going to be okay. You hear me? I can't lose you again."

"You won't. I promise I will do better." He takes his head off my shoulder as he looks up at me, me standing just a few inches taller. I lean my forehead against him, it's something we have done since we first met. It just lets the other person know we are with them and that it's going to be okay.

"I know. Now as Thor said I can't keep the lady waiting. She is probably watching this through the window think 'what the fuck is going on'." Loki moves to look around me.

"Oh yeah, I'm getting the death glare." We all laugh out loud as I turn to see Wanda's face soften when she sees mine, I know that I've got a few tears running down my face. I wipe them away as I smile back at her.

"I will see you boys next week."

"Starting your weekly tradition of coffee and a muffin again." I nod and give Loki a goodbye kiss on the cheek and Thor wraps me into a crushing hug.

I escape from Thors grasp and make my way out of the café. I shake my body off as I walk out the door trying to stop the small tremors that have started in my hand from the many emotions I'm feeling. I take a deep breath in before slowly releasing , making my way to the car where Wanda has made her way out of and is standing on the sidewalk next to the car. She opens up her arms and I practically fall into a hug with her, my arms wrapping around her waist as I squeeze her tightly. I bend my body slightly so she can rest her chin on my shoulder and stand back up. She squeals as her legs sway in the air, now no longer on the floor.

"Y/n! Put me down." She squeals as I spin her around once and gently place her back down on the ground. Wanda removes herself from the embrace, her hands moving to cup my cheeks as she looks up at me, the sun lighting up her face perfectly. "You okay dorogoy? You had quite the moment with Loki back there."

I quirk my eyebrow at the jealousy I hear in her voice. "It's not what you think it may be Wanda. He is more like an uncle to me than anything else, and he apologised for something he did in the past. So yes I am okay. Actually never better. So Brooklyn?"

"Brooklyn!" Wanda repeats excitedly as she pulls my face down to kiss me, taking her time giving my bottom lip attention before playfully biting it. We jump back from one another when we hear a loud knocking next to us, looking to see Loki behind the glass window of the café with an unimpressed look.

"Stop eating your girlfriends face in the middle of the sidewalk it's disgusting how happy you look." His muffled voice vibrates through the glass as he fake gags at the sight of us, but neither of us pointing out that we aren't girlfriends. When I realise Wanda didn't say anything, I look to her to see her looking at me with something I can't quite decipher and I nearly ask her out right then and there. But I have a plan, and I can't spoil it with my blabbermouth. I have to wait for her.

"Right, let's go."

I open the passenger door for Wanda, making sure she is comfortable and buckled in before I make my way to my side. As I turn the keys starting the ignition checking my mirrors so I can pull away safely, I see Wanda place her hand on the dashboard of the car as I rev it. She loves this car, and I love that she loves this car.

We are sitting in the car enjoying one of the many radio stations, as we drive with the windows down our hair dancing in the wind. I have one hand on the steering wheel, the other resting on the frames of the door moving it up and down in the wind. I see Wanda shuffle to face me more as she rests her elbow on her door resting her face in her open palm.

"'Can I ask you something?" Her voice breaks the comfortable silence we had going.

"Anything."

"What did Loki apologise for? I mean I've never seen that man cry and whatever he was saying made him emotional enough to cry." Wanda asks cautiously, not sure what my reaction may be. I take a minute to think about my answer but ultimately decide to tell her, it's about time I open about this time of my life.

"A few years ago, someone he was close with. Not in that way, but in a family member but not by blood way. Well they were killed in an incident that I was also involved in. They ended up dying while I survived, not that I was in good condition, but when I woke up in hospital the first thing Loki did was blame me. We had so many fights and I officially kicked him out of my life. Long story short he came crawling back with apology after apology and I think only recently have I been able to forgive him and accept his apology."

We sat in silence for a few minutes as Wanda took in this information, I allowed her to take it in. It's a lot, and even though that's not even close to the whole story, hopefully it's enough for her to understand enough for her to know that I am willing to open up and tell her everything but it's going to take time.

"How do you feel now?" I furrow my brows as I take a quick glance at Wanda before returning my eyes to the road.

"What do you mean?"

"Well it sounds like you went through something really traumatic and then got blamed for that trauma. But now you have forgiven the man that placed the blame, I'm assuming all is not forgotten and he is going to have to earn is family title back, but how does it make you feel knowing you want him back in your life?"

"Sometimes I forget you're 11 years older than me and then you come out with these wise words and the right questions. You know what to say when to say it and when to push and when not to push. It's impressive how you do it."

"Thank you, but answer the question." She knows to push and when not too and now is a time I definitely need a push.

"I feel lighter. Like I can let go of the hatred I had against myself because for the longest time I believed his words to be true, but I don't. Not anymore and I think that's how I am able to forgive him." I move my hand from the window to the steering wheel so I can grab onto Wanda's hand, bringing to my lips to kiss her knuckles. "Thank you for pushing."

"Thank you for trusting me with it."

"Well I trust you Wanda."

"I trust you too y/n."

"I do have one question though."

"Shoot."

"Do you want me to meet your boys at all?" I hear Wanda hum in thought.

"I would like you too. I mean they come back to mine tomorrow and we are planning a friends and family cook out for next Friday. It would be really nice if you could come, just to meet them but I don't want to force you to do anything you're not ready for."

"I would really like to meet your boys, just give me the time I should show up, if I need to bring anything and I will be there." I lean over to kiss her on the cheek as we come to a stop at a red light. "We are nearly here by the way."

Wanda turns to look at her open window, her eyes searching her surroundings, taking in the bridge and park in the distance. I have booked a meal first, before we go for our walk and just spend time with each other.

"Where are we heading the bridge is the other way?"

"Well I thought I would treat you to a beautiful meal first."

"Y/n." Wanda groans slightly, I know she hates the idea of me spending money on her.

"Wanda." I match her tone. "I know you don't like people spending money on you or for you, but I like to so you have no choice in the matter. If you really dislike the idea of me paying for all the food and drinks, don't, because there is no reason for you to. This is my treat."

"I. I. Thank you." She breathes out slightly defeated.

"If you really hate the idea of me paying for the whole thing I have no issue of you putting money towards it, I mean we can go Dutch if you really want to. I just thought I would treat you." I shrug, I get why she dislikes the idea of someone spending money on her.

"No, wait, no I mean thank you. This is really sweet. I like that you're treating me, I'm just going to have to get used to someone spending money on me again because since me and vision divorced I've always spent my own money on myself and the boys. Even before that vision didn't treat me much."

"Well, unfortunately for you, you're going to have to get used to it because I like the idea of treating you. Spoiling you. Spending my money on you."

"I like that idea but I want to spoil you as well."

"I'm not going to say no to being spoiled to something once in a while. My favourite ice cream is caramel, my favourite drink is anything caramel flavoured. My favourite café is New Asgard and my favourite place to be is either on the beach or on the hills. Oh and I love sunset or sunrise."

"Good to know. I will start planning my own little treats for you."

"I can't wait, princess. Whatever you do I will enjoy and cherish it."

"So where are we going?"

"Have you ever heard of Hela's kitchen?" I ask turning into the parking lot for the 5 star restaurant.

"Yeah, Thor and Loki mention it every now and again. It's their older sister's restaurant right?"

"It is."

"I have another question."

"Go for it."

"Do you know everyone in New York?" I laugh out as I climb out the car making my way to Wanda's door holding it open for her as I give her my hand to hoist her out.

"No I don't. I just know people who know people. I mean I didn't know your friends or those three men who were at the club. But I get what you are saying. It is a little creepy that we both know the same people yet have never met each other"

"Right! It's crazy to think we could have seen each other in passing but only now are we really seeing each other."

"Well I see you Wanda."

"I see you too Y/n." Wanda takes a hold of my hand as we calmly walk to the front of the line. "I'm assuming because you know the owner you can just sort of skip the hour wait?"

"You assume correctly." I nod to the waiter who has worked here since I started coming, so he hands me two menus as I walk past and go to my regular chair which has a reserved sign on it.

I pull out Wanda's chair for her as she takes her red leather jacket off, and I grab it, placing it on the back of her chair as she gets comfortable. I tuck her chair in for her, passing her one of the menus and make my way to my chair. I already know what I'm going to get and what drink I would like, but I have enough patience to wait for Wanda's decision.

"Is there anything you would suggest?" Wanda peaks up over her menu seeing mine laying on the table discarded.

"I am going to have the sirloin steak, medium rare as they cook it perfectly here. I get chunky chips and peas as well. It's just what I need."

"Well that sounds delicious so I will have what you are having, and for a drink I will just have a cheap glass of red." I smile and nod at Wanda as I see Hela appear from her office making her way over.

"Y/n! Honey, it's been a minute."

"Well it took you long enough to make an appearance I was going to call a waiter over." I laugh out loud.

"How fucking rude of you! I will let you know I wasn't aware you were coming here tonight."

"Well you better train your staff better." I jest. Hela juts her chin at my words, but I know she knows I mean no harm. "Anway Hela this is Wanda, Wanda Hela. Wanda is a friend of Thor and Loki's and Hela is their sister."

"It is lovely to finally meet you, Hela. I have heard a lot about you from your brothers."

"All good things I hope?" Hela holds out her hand which Wanda takes as they shake hands introducing themselves to one another.

"Of course."

"Wanda that name rings a bell. Your the Sokovian with two twin boys right?" Wanda nods her head letting out a small yeah. "So are you two together yet?"

Me and Wanda both go wide eyed and stare between one another and then back at the Hela. Hela raises her eyebrows at us as we both recover from the question.

"I take that as a no?" Me and Wanda both nod our head at her question. "Well that's a shame, you guys make a cute couple."

"We've only known each other for like two weeks." I say more to myself than Hela because I feel like I'm ready for the next step but don't want to rush Wanda.

"Well you're stupid for not already asking Wanda out. She deserves better from you." Hela hits the back of my head earning a scowl from me and a laugh from Wanda. "Oh and Wanda your stupid too for not locking it down sooner." That shuts Wanda up.

"As y/n said we have only known each other for 2 weeks, and a day technically."

"Well you are both stupid because there is no timeline on these things." She mutters another stupid under her breath before smiling at us. "Anyway Y/n are you having your normal."

"Of course."

"And for you Wanda?"

"I will be having the same." Wanda places her menu on mine, handing it over to Hela.

"So two sirloin steaks, medium rare, with our cheapest red?" Hela double checks our order.

"Yes please Hela."

"No problem, someone will be back with your drinks and I will bring your food over when it's ready." With that Hela turns on her heels heading towards the bar to put our order in the system.

"She is very to the point." Wanda voices her observations.

"She is, but it's one of the good things about her. She says it as it is."

"So what are we doing after our meal? Any more surprises?" Wanda sucks in her cheeks slightly poking her tongue into her left one as she stares at me, a small smirk grows on her face as she sees my eyes drop to her actions. Well holy shit, now that was hot! She has to know what she is doing.

"No nothing but the walk in the park to have an explore and look at the bridge." 

"Perfect. I can't wait." 

================================
Word Count: 3507

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 1.4K 25
AU Story Y/n meets Wanda at a bar one night. The two of them start talking and y/n instantly feels attracted to Wanda. The feeling seems to be mutua...
2.7K 103 2
Pietro Maximoff is handsome and popular, but he can't date before his twin sister. The problem is that no one can get close to his sister, Wanda Maxi...
33.3K 702 11
Basically one shots of Lizzie/Wanda as a mom to a daughter. Eliza is my OC who is the daughter. Ages will vary throughout the different chapters. TW...
9.2K 301 10
It's Wanda Maximoff and Y/N L/N's wedding day. As they prepare for their big day, they can't help but reminisce about some of the most important mom...