Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

By WandaFiction

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... More

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
Accent
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Sounds Like A Date
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Trust is Not Like Candy
Morning Bliss
Sisterly Advice
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
The Friends
Hela's Kitchen
The Question
From Second To First
Mr Blue Sky
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Water Fight
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Superhero Trio
Pancakes and L Bombs
10 Out Of 10 Dive
Tickle Monster
Sarah Stark
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Family
Search Party
Bowl of Popcorn
Pet Names
Trying Something New
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
I Need You
Your Flaws Are Your Strengths
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
A+
Dynamic
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Control
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Your Third Love
Daddy
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Happy
Halloween
What's In The Box?
Hired
I've Got You
Missed Morning Message
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Your Wish Is My Command
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me
Always

Love Language

12.5K 389 71
By WandaFiction

Slowly, my eyes flutter open my hand searching for the extra body in bed but I can't find one. I lift my head to look around the bed and I can't see Wanda, she must have let me sleep in. I turn to grab my phone from the bedside table pressing the home button to bring up the time. 10 o'clock, that's a wonderful lay in, I smile to myself when I hear the faint noise of Wanda humming to herself as she makes her way back towards the bedroom. The door creaks open, Wanda using her foot to open the door a smile growing on her face when she sees me shuffling to wake up and wiping the sleep from my eyes.

"What's this princess?' I ask as she places a tray with a plate of pancakes onto the bedside table while I situate myself to sit up against the headboard. 

"This, dorogoy, is breakfast in bed. You were sound asleep when I woke up so decided to surprise you and also let you get some more sleep." I make grabby hands and she holds out her hands, letting me guide her to sit on her calves, her legs either side of mine.

"Well it is a lovely surprise, thank you princess and thank you for letting me sleep in. I can't remember the last time I slept past 8." Wanda leans forward to peck me on the cheek and I pout slightly.

"You have morning breath, so after pancakes and clean teeth you can get a proper kisses." She leans to her left to grab the tray, placing it on my lap and handing me the cutlery.

Wanda climbs off of my legs and plonks herself next to me against the headboard. I take a deep breath taking in the fresh scent of strawberries, I love that she smells of strawberries. I cut up my pancakes into bite size pieces, placing the knife on the tray and using my free hand to hold onto Wanda's while my other feeds me pancakes. She moves our joined hands into her lap and starts playing with my fingers as we eat in silence. 

"I want you to meet some of my friends." Wanda says out of nowhere, but also calming to make sure I don't freak out.

"Okay, when would you like me to meet them? And which 'them' are they?" I take another bite of pancake as Wanda continues fiddling with my fingers.

"Just Nat, Lena and Sharon." She shrugs nonchalantly. "They are planning to come for a girls night tonight, just to drink, movies and as you said the first time I met you dramaaaa." 

"What's the date today?" 

"18th, why?" She grabs the fork from my hand, stealing a bit of pancake before passing the fork back so I can continue eating.

"Just making sure I don't have anything planned today." I say as I look at my mental calendar. "No, nothing planned. I'm free to meet your friends. Do they know how we met?" 

"They do, they know we have been seeing each other this past week. It's crazy to think we only met last week."

"Friday 10th to be exact." 

"Mhmm, they want to meet you."

"And I want to meet them. I am fully prepared for the 'you hurt her we kill you' talk." Me and Wanda both laugh.

"Well I think I told you that Lena and Nat are sisters, but they are both Russian so can be intense sometimes. Nat you can't really tell as she hides her accent like me, but Lena doesn't hide her Russian heritage. Sharon is more down to earth, still protective, but very relaxed." 

"Well I will give myself a prep talk in the bathroom before they get here." 

"That might be your best chance to survive honestly." I take the last bite of the pancake, placing the tray down on the bedside table next to me wrapping my left arm around Wanda's shoulders letting my hand hang against her left arm as I pull her close.

She shifts her legs so they rest over mine, her right hand coming to hold my left hand that was hanging against her arm and is now gently pressed against her elbow. Her other hand picks at some loose thread on her shirt. Her head rests against the inside of my arm close to my shoulder as we just enjoy the quiet that surrounds us.

"I've missed this." Wanda mumbles out like she is afraid of what I would say.

"You've missed what princess?" I bring my lips to the crown of her head pecking it a few times before resting my chin on it to let her speak.

"Just the holding, the comfort. Just moments like these. I didn't know so much calm could take up a morning, or a night." She shrugs, struggling to tell me her thoughts.

"Were your mornings ever like this with vision?" Wanda tilts her head up to look at me as I ask the question. 

"Uh, no." She brings her hand that was playing with her shirt to her mouth as she starts biting her nails, something I have noticed she does when she is nervous about something. I use my free hand to take it out and hold them in our laps allowing her to play with my fingers. "He was always up early and home late for work." 

"I only ask because I think I have an idea why you like it so much." 

"And what is your conclusion?" I move my chin from the top of her head and in front of hers so I can give her 100% of my attention.

"I believe that your love language, or at least one of them, is touch. You like to be cuddled, held, or just holding someone yourself. You relish in skin on skin contact and you like the warmth of another person's body. However, I also believe you are touched deprived. So you have not had this sort of touch in a very long time, not in the way you need or want it." I remove my hand from hers using it to lift up her chin so our lips can be in a small but meaningful kiss. "So you can hold me as much as you want Wanda because touch is one of the best love languages there are." 

"Wow. Did you steal that from some book or something?" She laughs out but I gently shake my head giving her another peck.

"No I just know because touch is one of my love languages too. Well technically there are 5 solid love languages but not every relationship has them all, because every relationship is different. And touch is a big one. I love skin on skin contact. Just the simple gesture of drawing random shapes anywhere on my body, will get me to melt at your touch. For you, you seem to like quick kisses but also when I weave my hands through your hair and scratch at your scalp." I move my hand from her chin up to her hair where I slowly weave my hand through it. When I get to the crown of her hand I gently scratch at her skin and I feel her sink more into me and let out a small sigh.

"See you like scalp scratches a lot." Wanda simply nods as I continue to scratch gently at her scalp. 

"It is such a nice feeling, please don't stop, just a little bit longer." Wanda speaks after a few minutes of silence and as requested I continue to scratch at her scalp as we both just sit quietly enjoying the moment. 

After about 10 minutes of silent scalp scratches I pull my hand away, a small whine coming from Wanda as I lift her chin. 

"If I am to meet you friends, I must at least put in the effort to look somewhat decent." 

"Do you need to go back to the penthouse?" Wanda pouts as she speaks.

"I do princess. But my sister has gone back to her wife so you can come with me if you so please." 

"I do." Her pout turns into a childish smile as she starts to shift off of me so we can  both get ready to start the day. 

Wanda disappears into her ensuite so I decide to get my clothes from yesterday back on while she is in there. As I am taking off the t-shirt I hear the door to the ensuite open and Wanda's feet padding along the floor of the bedroom. I feel her wrap her arms around my torso, her lips against my back giving the scar on my spine a few kisses before she spins me around. Her eyes drop to breasts, I smirk as I use my finger and thumb to lift her chin.

"My eyes are up here baby girl." Her feet shift underneath her as she takes her bottom lip between her teeth; and her eyes drop back down to look at my naked torso. 

Wanda looks down and starts to trail kisses to my collar bone. She nips at the bone, scraping her teeth along the skin, soothing with her tongue before moving slowly across to the other collar bone leaving kisses across my chest. She looks up at me through her eyelashes as she gives my other collar bone small nips leaving a mark before soothing the area. I sigh out as I feel her tongue move down from my collar bone to my breast, swirling her tongue around my nipple until it stiffens. Wanda moves her mouth to the side of my breast sucking at the skin leaving another mark on my body, before moving across to my other breast. I weave my hand through her hair as she starts to twirl my nipple with her tongue, gripping it tightly, pulling her head back to look at me. Wanda moans up at me as I pull her hair again, her back arching so her body connects with mine.

"What are you doing baby girl?" Her eyes flutter at the name, looking back up at me with lust filled eyes.

"I want to make you feel good." Her hands come to rest on my hips as her thumbs start to rub at the thin skin just under the hem of my shorts. She proceeds to pull them down, allowing them to pool at my feet, as she bends down to get between my legs.

"Are you sure?" I want to make sure she wants to do this, because we may have had sex but she has only used her fingers and never her mouth. It didn't bother me, especially because this is all new to her, so I never brought it up.

"I want to taste you." I bunch her hair in my hand as we look at each other. "Can I taste you?" 

"Go ahead baby girl, but let me just move so I can lean against something." I let go of her hair as I move a couple steps back to lean against the chest of draws in her room, Wanda stayed kneeling in the same spot. "You going to be a good girl and make me feel good?" 

With that Wanda crawls the few paces along the floor, her eyes never leaving my face. Holy shit, now that was fucking hot. Her hands slide from the floor in front of me over my feet to my ankles, before she slides them up to my calves squeezing every now and again earning small sighs from me. I'm watching her every move while she watches my reactions. Her hands move to the backs on my knees before sliding up to the middle of my thighs. She grips them lightly as she brings her body closer to my legs once again, kneeling up so her face is in front of my core, but her gaze never falters from looking at my face. Not once. As she moves her face closer her hands move up to my butt groping it lightly, before she uses it to move me closer to her. 

Wanda's gaze finally drops down to look at my core, her hands squeezing my butt as she does so. She grabs my left leg putting it over her shoulder so she can get more access, I feel myself getting wetter at the sight below me. While one hand is in her hair gripping it tightly, my other is holding me in place against the chest of draws. She brings her face up to my core and I feel her tongue lick a stripe through my folds. I release a small moan as she does it again, which seems to give her the confidence she needs to let her tongue find my clit. My grip in her hair tightens, pulling slightly when she flicks at my clit; Wanda moans at my actions and I feel the vibrations move through my whole body causing me to gasp. 

Liking the reactions she is getting she continues, now swirling the bundle of nerves with her tongue more as more moans escape with no filter. One of her hands that was on my butt moves around to my front before it makes its way down to my core. She slides one finger into my entrance and starts pumping at a steady pace, as her tongue continues the swirling movements against my clit. I throw my head back a loud moan leaving my mouth as I close my eyes in sheer pleasure. I feel Wanda add another finger increasing her pace inside me. I feel her teeth graze against my clit and a guttural moan leaves my mouth.

"Good fucking girl. You're making me feel so good. I'm so close." Wanda moans at my praise and I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head as my high hits me hard. 

As I come back down from my high, I feel Wanda cleaning up with her tongue as she removes her fingers. Wanda gently removes my leg from her shoulder as she looks back up at me, and I watch as she brings her fingers to her mouth to clean them both off. I groan at the sight, pulling her gently up by her hair until she is standing against me. 

"How was that baby girl?" Her eyes shine as she hums against my chest. "For never having done that before you made me feel so fucking good."

"I can't wait to taste you again." I lean down to give her a passionate kiss and I taste the little bit of me that's left on her lips. I pull away and bring my mouth to her ear.

"Well, you've been such a good girl for me, making me feel good. Good girls get rewards." I hear a small moan from Wanda. 

"What's my reward?" 

================================

Word Count: 2497

Double update for y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 917 12
Wanda Maximoff and Y/N Y/L/N are divorcees, both are trying their best to co-parent the twins while the two work. Wanda works part time at Harkness C...
25K 913 6
Since joining the team, Wanda Maximoff has captured all of your attention, even if she has no idea about this. In a six-part story, you'll do your be...
148K 3.2K 36
Y/N is the eldest child of Clint and Laura Barton. She has never questioned her sexuality, until her father brings home the Maximoff twins to stay wi...
Amazed By YB

Romance

220K 7.2K 55
Y/N is familiar with the Avengers because of their great uncle Steve and a short-term stay two years ago, but a new face on the team and an old flame...