Heart of Stone | Jasper Hale

By fanatic_reader19

Aimee Adeline moves to Forks, Washington, and is introduced to the Cullen family. They immediately welcome he... More

twilight
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
new moon
13
14
15
16
17
18
eclipse
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
breaking dawn
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

23

687 20 2
By fanatic_reader19

Jasper and Aimee sat and watched Alice and Edward graduate, Aimee couldn't guess how many graduations they had actually been through. Despite that, Carlisle still looked like a proud father.

Once the celebration ended, everyone went home to get ready for Alice's party, it was almost starting. Jasper and Aimee were about to go off into the woods for a bit, they didn't want to be near all the humans.

Even though Bella's blood didn't affect her that much anymore, all those bodies clumped together with their scents seemed overwhelming. So now Jasper and Aimee were out in the woods, walking hand-in-hand as the night passed by.

They'd talked for a bit but had fell into a comfortable silence. Then, Aimee felt Jasper's eyes on her and she turned to look at him. He looked nervous.

"What's wrong?" She worriedly asked.

"I... I've been thinking." He started, looking away.

"About what?" The girl pestered, curious to know.

"About you and me. What would you say to marrying me, Aimee Adeline?" He asked, and her mouth fell open in shock.

"You want to marry me?" Aimee questioned, no longer walking. He walked in front of her and took both of her hands in his.

He nodded, "I want to be with you forever."

Aimee grinned, "Well, you're gonna have to do it the proper way then."

Jasper smirked but got down on one knee, procuring a ring from his pocket. Aimee squinted her eyes in amusement. "Aimee Adeline, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" He asked, his eyes shining whilst gazing at his mate.

Aimee nodded fervently and bent down to kiss him heavily, completely forgetting about the ring. He quickly kissed back and she weaved her fingers through his hair. Pulling back, she smiled at him as he slipped the beautiful ring on her finger.

"You really are obsessed with me." Aimee taunted, gazing up at him. "That I am, darlin'." He replied, his southern accent thickening.

Aimee laughed quietly and walked closer to him, laying her hands on his chest and pressing her lips against his just once. "I want a small wedding, only with our family." She whispered, Jasper smiled lovingly and nodded.

"Why don't we make it happen after the party." He suggested, pulling her closer.

"You're really desperate to make me your wife." Aimee said, hearing her phone buzz in her pocket. Jasper sighed as Aimee got it out, but it was a message from Alice.

Congratulations! I'll be sorting everything out for tonight, don't worry! I also need you to come back to the house, I had a vision.

"She knew!" Aimee exclaimed, Jasper smirking as he read the message over her shoulder.

"Come on, let's get back." Jasper said, taking her hand.

"What about the humans?" She asked worriedly, Jasper frowned.

"We'll enter through Carlisle's office, no one will be in there." He suggested, Aimee nodded and they sped to the house, finding their family in Carlisle's office. They entered through the window and Alice grinned and hugged Aimee tightly, everyone smiled at the couple.

They guessed they heard the news.

Esme grinned and hugged them both tightly, looking so happy for her son. Carlisle smiled, "I'm very happy for the both of you."

"Thanks, guys." Aimee smiled, "What did you see, Alice?" she asked, suddenly serious.

"The army is coming here, they're here to kill Bella. They'll be here in four days." She said, looking at the human stood there.

"This could turn into a bloodbath." Carlisle remarked sitting on his desk. Esme took his hand and tried to relax him.

"Who's behind it." Edward asked.

"I didn't see anyone I recognized." Alice answered, her eyes moving to Edward. "...Maybe one." She added.

"I know his face, he's local. Riley Biers. He didn't start this." Edward concluded, his face scrunching up.

"Whoever did is staying out of the action, that's why you can't see them." Aimee said, everyone nodded in agreement. "They must be playing in the blind spots of your vision." Carlisle added, his eyes tense.

"Either way, the army is coming and there aren't enough of us to protect the town." Jasper said from beside Aimee, his arm around her waist.

"Hold up. What damn army?" A voice suddenly said.

Jacob. His wolfy friends were with him.

"How did I not notice the stench coming from you?" Aimee whispered to herself, but everyone could hear her, and they all smiled despite the situation.

"Newborns. Our kind?" Carlisle answered him, the mature one of our family.

"What are they after?" One of the wolves said.

"They were passing around Bella's scent, a red blouse." Alice said, her nose scrunching at the wolves.

"They're after Bella? What the hell does this mean?" Jacob's voice rose higher. He's totally in love with her. Edward glared Aimee's way and she flipped him off secretly, he must've read her mind.

"It means an ugly fight, with lives lost." Carlisle said, his voice grave.

Jacob looked at his two friends and they nodded, he turned back to the vampires and Bella. "All right. We're in."

"No. You'd get yourselves killed, no way." Bella interrupted, Aimee rolled her eyes. "Bells, killing vampires is what they do. Have more faith." she said, Jacob nodded her way.

"I was totally not defending you, dog." Aimee muttered stubbornly, but she did like that Jacob and the pack wanted to fight against the newborn army with the vampires. Jasper rubbed her shoulder comfortingly.

"Edward?" Bella pleaded and Aimee scoffed in disbelief, even after reasoning, Bella won't listen.

"It means more protection for you." Edward mumbled, looking at Bella.

"Jacob, do you believe Sam would agree to an understanding?" Carlisle asked, his arms folded.

"As long as we get to kill some vampires." Jacob taunted, looking at Aimee. The girl was looking out of the window and didn't realise what he had said. But Jasper did. He snarled and stepped in front of Aimee, advancing on Jacob.

Emmett pushed him back and muttered in his ear, Jasper kept to his mate's side but glared at Jacob. If looks could kill, Jacob would be six feet under right now.

"Jasper?" Carlisle said, breaking his glare. He swallowed.

"They'll give us the numbers. Newborns won't know they even exist. That'll give us an edge." Jasper said, his eyes going back to Jacob.

"We'll need to coordinate." Carlisle stood up, so did Bella.

"Carlisle, they're gonna get hurt."

Aimee shook my head. "Just shut up for once, Bella." she hissed, and Bella sat back down.

Rosalie grinned at her and Aimee smiled back.

"We'll all need some training. Fighting newborns requires knowledge that Jasper has, you're welcome to join us." Carlisle looked at Jacob.

Jasper's past was difficult to hear, he made mistakes and bad choices, but Aimee forgave him for all of it, he changed. He showed Aimee his scars, but was worried about her reaction. But his scars show that he survived through that ordeal, it showed how strong he was.

Jasper tensed beside his mate and she knew he was a bit uncomfortable with what happened in the past, what led to his depression and downfall.

"All right. Name the time and the place." Jacob's words broke through Aimee's thoughts.

"Jake, you don't know what you're getting yourself into." Bella pleaded and Aimee looked up at the ceiling, pinching the brink of her nose.

"This is what we do. You should be happy. Look at us, all working together. You are the one who wanted us to get along, remember?" Jacob said.

For once, Aimee actually like Jacob.

"Someone had to say it." She muttered, silently applauding him. Jasper looked at Aimee with confused eyes and she shook her head, smiling.

After that, everyone left and it was just the my family and Bella left in the house. Alice had perked up as she and Rosalie sorted out the small wedding, Jasper and Aimee both decided why not make it happen tonight.

They may have all the time in the world, but they both really wanted this. Alice left to prepare the room and Rose stayed to help Aimee get ready. Bella and Edward were off somewhere being intense. Esme was helping with Aimee's makeup, Rose doing her hair.

Aimee had a natural look going on, not too much. Rose styled her brown hair into a half-up, half-down with tendrils of curled hair falling into to place. The ends were softly curled.

She thanked both of them as they all looked at the dress Alice picked out. It turns out she had known about this for awhile, so she had a dress already.

Esme took it from the bag and they all stared at it in wonder, it was an off-the-shoulder dress with lace covering the bodice, it swept down into layers of silk and satin, a ballroom styled dress.

"Alice really likes to be glamorous." Aimee whispered, Esme and Rose laughed as they helped her get it on. Looking at herself in the mirror, she saw a different person.

It was strange.

*

A couple minutes later, Alice arrived with a smile on her face, "It's time.", Aimee nodded and walked outside to the balcony, fairy lights hung from the pillars and casted a glow around the area.

Flowers, they didn't even know how Alice managed that, decorated every surface.

The Cullen family all stood around, including Bella. Carlisle stood beside Jasper, he seemed to be the one officiating the marriage between Jasper and Aimee.

Aimee's eyes caught Jasper's as they both admired each other. He was in a suit, looking smart, with his hair styled in the way Aimee love it. His curls flopped everywhere and she grinned.

She walked towards him, only seeing him. A sweet melody played in the background as the girl finally made her way next to Jasper.

Carlisle smiled, "We're celebrating the love between my son, Jasper, and Aimee. I'm sure you would like to say your own vows, so go ahead, Aimee." Carlisle said, nodding at her.

"Uh, wow, okay. Jasper, I don't even know where to begin. So I'll put it simply. I love you with all of my cold, undead heart," a few laughs were heard, "and I will keep loving you for all of eternity. You're my rock, literally and figuratively. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Jaz. Today and every day after that." She felt tears come to her eyes that would never fall.

Jasper grinned.

"Aimee, I can't believe how lucky I am to be loved by you. It's a blessing, and you have saved me. Saved me from myself. You're my world, my light, my stars. And I won't stop loving you, if anything I'll love you more and more every day. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, darlin'. Today and every day after that."

Aimee would be bawling if she could actually cry right now. Jasper's eyes looked alight with tears, too.

Everyone smiled gently as they watched the couple, Jasper was releasing so many happy emotions, he wasn't controlling it though.

"Jasper, do you take, Aimee Adeline, to be your wife?" Carlisle asked, turning to Jasper.

"I do." He immediately replied, everyone laughed.

"Aimee, do you take, Jasper Hale, to be your husband?" He asked her, and Aimee grinned.

I nodded fervently, "I do."

"Now the-"

Alice interrupted Carlisle by handing Jasper and Aimee the rings, winking at them before standing back.

Aimee laughed as Jasper slipped the ring on her finger, Aimee put the ring on his finger and his grip tightened on her hands.

"You are now husband and wife, you may now kiss the-"

Aimee pulled Jasper in by his tie and claimed his lips, he smiled and pulled her closer. Carlisle grinned at their eagerness, stepping back and smiling proudly.

The Cullens and Bella clapped and cheered, Alice throwing some weird confetti over the newly-wed couple, and Esme snapped a picture.

They pulled away and Jasper grinned down at his wife, pulling away a piece of confetti out of her hair. They'd remember this moment for the rest of their lives. It was pure bliss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 465 15
A auntie of Bella's named Stella Swan. Who moved to forks for her Niece Isabella Swan that is marrying the one and only Edward Cullen. Isabella/Bell...
464K 11.5K 66
Melody and Bella are best friends, they have known each other since they were three years old. They have grown up being next door neighbours since th...
850K 19.3K 81
Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when she was with her twin sister Bella. The...
40.6K 762 26
The Cullen coven, is getting a new member or rather an old one is coming back. How will the family react to Carlisle's biological daughter arriving i...