Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

By WandaFiction

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... More

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
Accent
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Sounds Like A Date
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Trust is Not Like Candy
Morning Bliss
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Love Language
The Friends
Hela's Kitchen
The Question
From Second To First
Mr Blue Sky
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Water Fight
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Superhero Trio
Pancakes and L Bombs
10 Out Of 10 Dive
Tickle Monster
Sarah Stark
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Family
Search Party
Bowl of Popcorn
Pet Names
Trying Something New
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
I Need You
Your Flaws Are Your Strengths
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
A+
Dynamic
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Control
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Your Third Love
Daddy
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Happy
Halloween
What's In The Box?
Hired
I've Got You
Missed Morning Message
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Your Wish Is My Command
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me

Sisterly Advice

13.6K 425 182
By WandaFiction

I'm currently in the elevator heading up to my penthouse going over everything that's happened these past few days, now don't get me wrong it has been amazing and it was like me and Wanda were in our own little bubble. But it's also a little scary, what I'm feeling, that is. I mean I know I like her, I like spending time with her, I like cooking her blueberry pancakes and I like when she just holds onto me. She is such a koala honestly. It just happened so quickly. We have known each other for four days and it's like I've known her for four years, it's just so easy to be around her, talk to her or even just cuddle with one another. This is a completely different feeling to any of my ex's, that's slightly cliché and an overused term I know. 'I've never felt this way with anyone else' ew. I never thought I would be someone to say those words, but here we are.

What do you guys think? Is this all going too quickly? Am I just kidding myself?

Ding, the elevator slides open and I see my sister standing there with a smug smile on her face and eyebrow quirked. 

"Who are you talking to?" Her eyes scan the elevator for another presence.

"No one. Just myself." I shrug off her suspicious look making my way into my home. 

I will talk to you guys later about this...whoever you are.

"You're talking to yourself again. Everything alright?" Carol jumps over the back of the couch getting herself comfortable before ushering me over to join her.

"Yeah just thinking about the past four days." 

"Yeah the four days you've been practically MIA with this mysterious woman who you met, oh that's right four days ago. So how's that going for you?" She leans her side against the back of the sofa so she can see me better, I copy her position.

"I'm feeling so many things and I don't know how to organise and register them." I huff out frustrated that I can't organise anything in my head at the moment.

"Well what would Dr Raynor do?" Carol asks gently, she shuffles slightly closer to me so she can take my hands in hers to stop me picking at my fingernails. 

"She would say to choose the one that is the loudest, and talk about why it might be the loudest." 

"So what's the loudest one right now?" As soon as she asks the question an emotion I've been feeling since I met Wanda jumps to the front of my mind, and I don't like the emotion one bit. 

"Terrified." I whisper out, ashamed that I'm feeling it in any way shape or form.

"Why?" I shrug my shoulders. "That's not an answer." My sister points out. 

"I don't know, I just feel this fear, like deep down inside that if I get close...that...if I let her in….all the way in...that…" I don't want to say it, because if I say it, it will make it real.

"You're afraid to lose again." I bow my head at my sister's observations, if she wasn't military she would make a fine therapist. 

"No Im fucking petrified." I feel my eyes become glassy with tears.

"Why?" Carol tilts her head in question.

"What are you my therapist now?" I scoff, but also hate the way I said it.

"No I'm not. I mean I could get Dr Raynor on the phone if you want. How long has it been since you last saw her?" 

"We have our once a month appointment. Speaking to her Thursday."

"Okay that's good. So can I stop asking the questions and give you some sisterly advice."

"Please do." Carol moves so she is right next to me, wrapping her arm around my back pulling me close so I can rest my head on top of hers.

"Take the leap." I move my head off of hers confusion showing on my face, I didn't expect her to be so blunt. "Take the leap, and let this woman catch you. Also I can't keep calling her a woman so what's her name?"

"Wanda." She repeats the name back to me once she has heard it, also giving an approving hum. "But what if she doesn't catch me."

"Then I will be here to fix all that is broken." 

"I'm scared."

"I know. But you don't know what will come of this if you don't take the initial jump. You need to take the jump."

"But how can I tell her about my shit, when I don't like talking about my shit." 

"Don't tell her straight away, but she will need to know because you know someone will bring it up and she will be there and lying leads to arguments." 

"I'm not lying."

"You're lying by omission." 

"I don't have to tell her straight away do I?"

"No you don't. You will know when the time is right. Just don't wait too long, okay."

"Okay." 

"Now enough talk about this. Can we go do something?" 

"Shopping?" Carol perks up at the suggestions.

"Yes! We can go to the mall, grab some lunch. I need new clothes anyway and a gift for the wifey for our anniversary. Oh and then we can go to that nice Italian place you like." I laugh at my sisters rambling.

"Sounds like a good plan to me."

"Can we take the G-wagon." 

"Well, duh! We are going shopping. We both know how much stuff you're going to end up getting, might need to hire a moving truck." She gently pushes me off her as she scoffs.

"Okay rude."

"But not a lie."

"No, not a lie." She grumbles as I get up from the couch to grab the keys to the car and my wallet.

Once we get in the elevator, Carol stands in the middle looking around suspiciously, eyeing up each of the walls before turning to me with squinted eyes.

"What?" I tilt my head at Carol's suspicious behaviour. 

"Did you and Wanda fuck in here?" When I tell you I choked, I fucking choked. 

"What! No, God no! Why would you say that?"

"Just making sure I could lean against the wall without the risk of it not being clean so to speak." 

"Okay me and steph only did it in here once. ONCE! and after your little meltdown about it, it's never happened again."

"Good, I guess. I mean I couldn't imagine what it was like when little ole Miss Cooper caught you two. She was just trying to get to the parking garage." 

"Oh don't worry, me and steph couldn't look the woman in the eye for months after. But after our break up, Miss Cooper said good riddance and we now laugh about the situation." 

"You talk very openly about steph?" 

"Why wouldn't I? It was good while it lasted. Just 6 months of fun." My sister now turns to me looking me straight in the eye.

"Yeah but it wasn't all fun and games, was it?"

"No but Dr Raynor has helped." 

"I was going to say, no happy reminiscing about that bitch please."

"Got it no reminiscing about the abusive ex." We both laugh at how serious I said it, but it's true if my sister doesn't want to talk about her then I won't. I guess my coping mechanism of laughing about everything is not to everyone's taste.

Ding. Me and Carol walk out of the elevator the whole elevator journey, we were just talking about everything and anything, just catching up on life. It has been way too long since I saw Carol last and to hear that my niece, and also God Child, questions where I have been breaks my heart. I need to plan a visit.

"So what are you getting the wife?" I ask Carol as we both climb in the car.

"Well it's our 5 year wedding anniversary, but also our 10 year of being official anniversary so its got to be something really fucking special." All the way to the mall Carol is rambling out ideas of what to get Maria, but always end up saying something like 'not good enough' or 'not worthy for my wife'. I can't even put in my input because she doesn't stop between each idea. I mean I have ideas for what she can do, but it's her wife not mine so I'm not much help to her at this point.

~~~~~

"My legs hurt!" I complain as Carol drags me into yet another shop, my arms loaded with bags that are not mine. "We have been at this for hours. I'm hungry" 

"This is the last shop I promise, then we can go to a coffee shop to grab a drink and a sandwich."

"Fiiiiine!" I was complaining so much, I didn't even realise what shop we walked into until Carol was holding an item in front of my face. A strap on. My sister was holding a fucking strap on in front of me. "What?"

"I said. What about this one?" 

"What about this one what? Why are you holding that thing so close to me." I swat it away as Carol huffs.

"As one of the anniversary gifts. Do you think Maria would appreciate it?" She drops her hand to her side now waiting for an answer.

"I feel kind of uncomfortable talking about my sisters sex life, with my sister."

"Oh get over yourself. Just tell me yes or no?"

"Have you used one before?" 

"Well yes, of course I have just not in a while, so I thought a new one might spice things up you know." She shrugs as she puts it back down on the display counter.

"Why not a double ended one?" 

"They do them?" Oh my god this conversation is going places I do not want it to go. I love my sister a lot but this is not a conversation I was ever expecting to have with her. Like ever.

"Well yeah. You know so you both get pleasure out of the experience."

"Talking from experience?"

"Okay. Nope I can't do this. I love you, but I am not going to be explaining my sex life to you."

"You used one on Wanda yet?" Carol laughs as I turn to walk out the shop.

"Right, that's it. Nope." But I mean truthfully the answer is no.

"I'm joking. I'm joking." Carol grabs my arm to spin me around. "Please, I don't know what half this shit does."

"Talk to the lady at the counter." 

"No, because it's embarrassing."

"This is embarrassing." I gesture between the two of us.

"I know. Please I will pay for lunch and dinner." I scowl slightly, but my face softens when I know I'm not going to win.

"Fine." I take a breath before walking back into the shop having a look around. 

Carol is following me like a lost puppy as I look over the shelves at what they have. Once I've done a quick scope, and have a few things in mind I turn to Carol.

"Have you ever used handcuffs?"

~~~~~

"Thank you for dinner." I look up to Carol from my food as I take another bite of my chicken parmesan.

"Of course. Tell me what's the loudest emotion now?" I swallow my food, before gently placing my fork on my plate to take a moment to figure it out.

"Relaxed." 

"Good. So tell me about Wanda." She gives me a smug smile as I roll my eyes at her.

"Really, we are being all sisterly now?"

"I know I wasn't always there, but I'm here now. So throw it at me and I can see what sort of sisterly advice I can give you.

"Alright. Also you know that's not your fault, you were literally on tour. You are in the air force, you go where they say you can't just decide to come home whenever you please." We both laugh, as she had definitely tried it once when she got the news two years ago.

"I know, I know. Now humour me, tell me about Wanda." She sits up more in her chair giving me her full attention as she slowly eats.

"What do you want to know?"

"How did you meet?"

"You know that."

"Right one night stand. Got it. What did she think of your penthouse?" 

"I don't really know, we were too busy for her to take it all in."

"Ew gross. Didn't need to know that."

"I literally just helped you buy new sex toys and stuff like 2 hours ago."

"Okay, yup, I see what you're saying now. We shall never talk of it again." I shake my head at her with a small smile on my face as I finish my meal. "But I do have one question."

"Oh god. Okay this one time. What is it?"

"Is she good in bed?" A sly smirk plays on my face and I shrug my shoulders. "Oh! So you're good in bed. Got it."

"Moving on please!" The waiter comes over, interrupting our conversation, thankfully, handing us over the dessert menus while taking away our empty plates. 

"Okay so you met Friday. What do you know about her?" Carold leans both her arms on the table, leaning her head on the back of her hands.

"Well. She is a divorced mum of two teenage boys."

"So she's a milf?"

"Oh yeah." I nod my head, just thinking about Wanda makes me happy.

"Oh look at you. You look like a love sick puppy." My eyes go wide as I hear the words leave her mouth.

"Woah. Hold up on the L word there. We are not there." 

"Whatever you say. You love sick puppy." Before I can hit her Carol catches my hand like it was the easiest thing in the word, oh right it is with her military training. "So how old is she?"

"33." I mumble, not prepared for my sisters reaction.

"33. Y/n she is the same age as me!" She doesn't look mad, at least not from what I can see. "I'm impressed."

My jaw drops. "How so?"

"Who knew a 22 year old multimillionaire could pull a hot mama." Carol wiggles her eyebrows at me as I groan. "She isn't after your money right?"

"I don't think so. She didn't seem to ask loads of questions or anything, she just accepted it, after getting over the initial shock."

"Well that's good."

"It is." Carol leans forward a bit more.

"So tell me more."

================================

Word Count: 2451

Not really sure about this chapter but here you go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 2.3K 24
Wanda is the good student. Straight As and mummy's and daddy's perfect girl. Y/N is the rebel that everyone loves.
14.2K 917 12
Wanda Maximoff and Y/N Y/L/N are divorcees, both are trying their best to co-parent the twins while the two work. Wanda works part time at Harkness C...
9.1K 291 10
It's Wanda Maximoff and Y/N L/N's wedding day. As they prepare for their big day, they can't help but reminisce about some of the most important mom...
33K 701 11
Basically one shots of Lizzie/Wanda as a mom to a daughter. Eliza is my OC who is the daughter. Ages will vary throughout the different chapters. TW...