Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

De WandaFiction

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... Mais

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
Accent
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Sounds Like A Date
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Morning Bliss
Sisterly Advice
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Love Language
The Friends
Hela's Kitchen
The Question
From Second To First
Mr Blue Sky
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Water Fight
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Superhero Trio
Pancakes and L Bombs
10 Out Of 10 Dive
Tickle Monster
Sarah Stark
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Family
Search Party
Bowl of Popcorn
Pet Names
Trying Something New
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
I Need You
Your Flaws Are Your Strengths
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
A+
Dynamic
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Control
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Your Third Love
Daddy
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Happy
Halloween
What's In The Box?
Hired
I've Got You
Missed Morning Message
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Your Wish Is My Command
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me
Always

Trust is Not Like Candy

15.1K 464 176
De WandaFiction

"Yeah, I, uhm. I'm okay. I just had a moment yesterday and ended up tripping backwards against my kitchen counter." A bow my head, my socks becoming very interesting at this point.

"A moment? This also happened after you dropped me off?" She doesn't force me to look up at her, she simply grabs my hands that have picking at each of my fingernails and leads me over to the couch. "What sort of moment." 

I shrug my shoulders, my eyes darting from left to right. Dammit I have odd socks on. Red, blue, red, blue. Left, right, left, right. I see her bend down in front of me, one hand resting on my left knee that started bouncing by itself. Stupid left leg. The other comes to rest under my chin, lifting my head ever so slightly so my eyes can meet hers. She frowns a me slightly.

"Was it because of what happened between us?" Her voice cracking slightly with the idea of possibly causing me hurt.

"God no Wanda, nothing at all to do with what you and I did." My body slumps as I officially decide to tell the truth. "I got some news from a friend yesterday and got a little overwhelmed with like 1000 different emotions at once. I ended up having a panic attack. When he went to help me he touched me and I recoiled, it's a reaction I have...not sure why. But I pushed him off me while moving backwards, which is quite difficult during a panic attack I must say. And I have the black eye to prove it, because I tripped, fell, bang. Didn't black out though." 

Silence engulfed the room, I swallowed harshly not liking that she is not saying anything. Maybe I've said too much. I know some people have their own struggles or don't want to have to deal with someone who has panic attacks. I get it, they can be scary if you don't know what to do. I use to get them all the time with steph and she tried her best but it was difficult on her, I believe its what truly broke us. I look back down at my lap, the small coffee stain on the sweatpants now more interesting then the red-head in front of me.

"Thank you for telling me." My head shot up at her words.

"You asked what happened, and I'm not not going to tell you. It's embarrassing but I guess it happens, not recently though. Well until yesterday." Her thumbs started stroking my cheek while the other continued to hold my knee.

"No, I asked if it was caused by what we did. Not what actually caused it, but you told me anyway. So thank you." Her soft green eyes watch my face as a look of understanding fills it. She's right she didn't ask, so why did I tell her?

"But you would have asked anyway." She shrugs lightly.

"Maybe, but you could have still said no." 

"But I mean surely it's like a respect thing, no? I mean you tell me something then I'm obligated to tell you something when you ask." 

"Not unless your comfortable, which is what you tell me right?."

"Yeah, I guess."

"There is no guessing about it. You do. This whole weekend has been amazing because you have made sure I am comfortable with anything and everything we have done so far. So why can't you do that for yourself." I shrug, not really knowing how to answer.

"I don't know. I mean it's like if you open up to me about some of your past or something that's bothering you. Surely I have to do the same, isn't that what relationships are based on? That blind trust for one another?" 

"Oh dorogoy. Who told you that?" I perk up at the Russian nickname for sweetheart. "This isn't going to be how this one works. You can't just give someone all your trust straight away because it can cause so much hurt if they don't return it or when something at the beginning goes wrong. You can't spill all your demons at once." 

"I guess. You sound like your talking from experience, princess." She hums and nods her head.

"This may sound rude, but it isn't intended to be I just need you to know where I stand." I sit up straight giving her my full attention as she takes a seat on the coffee table in front of me. "I trusted Vision with my life and he knows nearly all my deep dark secrets and demons, but he broke that trust by cheating on me."

What a fucking prick. 

"Not just once. It had been going on for months. So he broke that trust. He broke all of my trust. So even though I told you about my brother it doesn't mean I trust you completely. You have to show me I can trust you, earn my respect. I can't give out my trust if all I get in return is hurt." She takes both my hands in hers. "So even though there has to be a small amount of trust to get this thing going and start to open up and getting to know one another. We don't have to hand it out like it's candy."

"Don't hand it out like candy. I like that." A smile at her as she giggles. "And thank you, for trusting me enough to tell me about your brother." I move to lay down on the sofa, a small cushion below my head so it's raised slightly so I can watch the TV. "Now come give me cuddles." 

I make grabby hands towards Wanda, causing her to roll her eyes and giggle again. Even her giggle is cute! I'm going to die a happy gay if she keeps laughing. Wanda gives into my childish behaviour, climbing up so her body his between my legs. Her legs intertwining with mine, her head gently resting on my abdomen as her arms wrap themselves around my waist. She lets out a deep breath, her body sinking into mine more as she relaxes. I lean over slightly to grab the TV remote pressing play on the sitcom Wanda had selected. The Dick Van Dyke Show, can't say I've watched it before.

We watched a couple of episodes, both of us giggling at the TV every now and again. I subconsciously was brushing my hand through Wanda's wavy red locks, I think I like it best when it's all curly and frizzy like this. I allow my nails to scratch at her scalp as we continue watching, I hear a small hum of pleasure from deep in Wanda's throat as I scratch my nails up and down her head. She seems to like the contact as she buries herself deeper into my grasp, if that's even possible, moving her head ever so slightly so she can look up at me through her eyelashes and a small smile adorned on her face.

I stop my movements, I swear I hear a small whine leave her lips, as my eyes drink her all in. She nuzzles her head against my abdomen trying to get my hand to move once again, but I decide to move it further down to the top of her back. I slide my hand under her shirt, the skin on skin contact causing goosebumps to rise on her skin a small shiver moves down her spine. I start off by gently rubbing my hand up and down slightly before starting to scratch my nails up and down the top of her spine. So gentle it wouldn't leave ar mark, but enough so she could feel the sensation.

Her body vibrates at the contact and I can feel her try and push her legs together slightly, but they are trapped between mine. I smirk down at her, seeing a small blush grow on her cheeks and ears the heat seeping through my top onto my abdomen. She shuffles slightly lifting her head off my abdomen, her hands moving from around my waist to lift the bottom of my shirt. Wanda then moves her head to under my shirt, starting to leave small wet kisses all over my abdomen. She gets to my right hipbone and nips at it with her teeth, causing a gasp to leave my lips and I can feel her smirk. She soothes the area with her tongue before she slides her hands up and under my shirt up to my chest. She takes a breast in each hand and starts to massage them, giving both of them equal attention while her mouth moves across from one hip to the other nipping every now again, sure to leave a trail of hickeys.

I let at a small sigh when she nips at my left hip before moving her head up to join her hands, taking my left nipple into her mouth as she massaged the other one. Her tongue flicked the now hardened bud scraping her teeth along it slightly earning a moan from me. She seems satisfied with that reaction because she moves to my other nipple taking that into her mouth while bringing her other hand up to massage the now neglected one. Once she has given them both of them attention from her mouth she moves her head out of my shirt continuing to kneed them with her hands. 

She moves up my body, keeping her hands where they are gently squeezing every now and again each time earning a moan or sigh from me. Wanda smashes her lips against mine, her tongue brushing against my bottom lip and I open my mouth immediately. I'm very interested to see where this will lead, and her being on top is very hot. She moves her kisses down my jaw to my neck where she nips and sucks at the sensitive skin. My hands squeeze her hips causes her to rock against my body both of us letting out breathy moans. So I squeeze them again. She gets the message and continues to rock her body against both of us moaning against one another. She moves her lips to my ear her accent thick when she speaks to me.

"I'm going to fuck you now dorogoy. Is that okay?" I moan as a shiver goes down my spine at her voice. 

"Please." I push my hip against hers causing her to moan into my ear. 

Wanda sits up on my hips, removing her hands from under my shirt grabbing the bottom of it and moving it up my chest. I lift myself up slightly so she can take it off, throwing it somewhere in the roo, she moves to take hers off in one swift movement joining mine on the floor. She presses her body against mine and I moan at all the skin on skin contact as she begins to rock her body against mine once again. Her hand move to the top of my sweatpants but instead of pulling the fabric down her hands travel under them, and over my underwear feeling the growing wet patch. She leans to whisper in my ear once again.

"So wet for me." If what she was saying doesn't do it for me, her accent definitely does. I hum in response, turning my head to look at her, our lips ghosting one another. 

"Be a good girl and make me feel good." Her face instantly flushes her low groan escaping her throat, burying her head into the crook of my neck as she starts to leave small kisses along it. 

Her fingers pushes my underwear to the side and she moves them up and down through my folds. I kiss her hard as she swallows my moans happily. She gently places her thumb on my clit, the slightest pressure as she rolls her thumb over it. I move my hands up her body, one the back of her neck and the other between her shoulder blades. I push her head down slightly. She licks a line from the top of my throat to my sternum before moving back over to my left nipple taking it into her mouth as her tongue starts to flick over it. My body jolts in pleasure as she dips her fingers into my center before removing them. She is teasing me, oh this won't do, let me try something.

"Baby girl, stop teasing otherwise no cummming for you after this." Her movements stop suddenly, I look down to see her already looking up at me, a dark blush on her cheeks, her jaw open in shock. 

I move my hand from the back of her neck to her jaw, closing her mouth for her. She blinks a few times before her hand starts to move again, this time entering one finger into me, not bringing it back out. She brings her still flushed face back up to the crook of my neck, her finger still buried deep in me. 

"You like it when I call you baby girl?" She nods into my neck as she speeds up her finger curling it every now and again earning many moans from me that vibrate against Wanda's head. 

I moan without a filter when she adds a second finger, pumping in harsher than before. Curling her fingers around my walls everytime she pulls them back, hitting the spot that makes my eyes roll to the back of my head, my back arching off the couch. Wanda moves her head to smash our lips together continuing her movements inside of me as her body moves against mine with each pump of her fingers. 

I feel my walls flutter around her fingers as she brings me ever closer to the edge, my mouth now not responding to hers as moans spill out along with her name. A few strokes later and my walls clamp around her fingers as white hot heat rushes out coating her fingers, a loud guttural moan leaving my mouth. She helps me ride the aftershocks before bringing her fingers to her mouth, cleaning them off. 

"You taste so good." She rests her now clean hand on my chest as she looks down at me.

"You did such a good job, baby girl. You made me feel amazing." 

"Really?" She beems down at me, someone has a praise kink. 

"You were such a good girl for me, why don't I reward you." Wanda takes her bottom lip between her teeth as her eyes darken a small hum escaping her throat. 

"What's my reward?" Her hand starts brushing up and down my chest.

"Get that pretty butt up here and sit on my face." Her face flushes but she complies, scrambling to bring herself above me.

Tonight is going to be a long night. 

================================
Word count: 2485

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.7K 103 2
Pietro Maximoff is handsome and popular, but he can't date before his twin sister. The problem is that no one can get close to his sister, Wanda Maxi...
86.1K 2.9K 17
Y/N is Billy and Tommy's best friend. He has hung around the Maximoff residence with the twins. Wanda has watched him grow up to be a fine young man...
148K 3.2K 36
Y/N is the eldest child of Clint and Laura Barton. She has never questioned her sexuality, until her father brings home the Maximoff twins to stay wi...
133K 4K 72
Ever since her brother Tony Stark became a billionaire off of his sisters idea of JARVIS, not giving her credit, she decided to cut herself from the...