Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

By WandaFiction

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... More

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Sounds Like A Date
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Trust is Not Like Candy
Morning Bliss
Sisterly Advice
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Love Language
The Friends
Hela's Kitchen
The Question
From Second To First
Mr Blue Sky
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Water Fight
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Superhero Trio
Pancakes and L Bombs
10 Out Of 10 Dive
Tickle Monster
Sarah Stark
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Family
Search Party
Bowl of Popcorn
Pet Names
Trying Something New
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
I Need You
Your Flaws Are Your Strengths
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
A+
Dynamic
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Control
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Your Third Love
Daddy
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Happy
Halloween
What's In The Box?
Hired
I've Got You
Missed Morning Message
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Your Wish Is My Command
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me
Always

Accent

20.1K 618 231
By WandaFiction

I'm woken from my slumber by a small slither of sun pushing through the small gap in the blinds. I go to get up, but feel an extra weight on top of me. Oh right Wanda. Looking down I see the beautiful redhead laying practically on top of me, her head resting on my chest hair spread out in many directions. Her mouth partially open, with small and very cute snores being released with her calm breathing. Her arms wrapped around my chest securely, with her legs tangled with mine. She looks so peaceful. This is different, I don't normally wake up with my one night stand still here. Usually they get what they want and either leave during the night or at some point in the morning.

I feel her shuffle on top of me, so I hold my breath hoping the early morning sunrise hasn't woken her up. It takes a few seconds but she seems to settle back down and a small huff of air escapes her lips...good she is still sleeping. Gently, I remove her arms from my chest so I can lean over to the bedside table; grabbing the remote for the blinds, making sure to shut them and turn off the timer for when they open. I know high tech. I then use another remote to set the lights around the room to a soft ember colour to set a calm atmosphere. They are on a low as to not wake the sleeping beauty on top of me, but bright enough so when she does wake up she can see what she is doing and not in total darkness. 

Slowly, I crawl out of bed but stop and turn to look back at my bedside table where the picture sits. It's a beautiful picture. An brunette haired woman standing under a beautiful white archway covered in pink roses. Her white dress glistened in the sunlight as the picture captured it moving about in the wind. The woman is smiling the biggest toothy grin in the world while holding hands with another woman under the same archway. They both have so much love in their eyes. Picture perfect. I move back to the table and move the picture into one of the draws placing some paperwork on top of it. Must remember it's there though.

Heading straight out my door, closing it gently behind me. Heading to the bathroom further down the hallway so I can shower and brush my teeth, I do have an ensuite but I feel like being woken up by someone's morning routine in practically the same room as you can be deemed a rude awakening. I hop in the shower once I deem the water a hot enough temperature, wincing slightly when it hits my back. I turn to see why and my eyes bulge a little bit when I see the scratch marks on my back, I'm going to wear them with pride...anyway. I wash everything including my hair. Both of us were too tired last night to do proper after care in the shower or bath so a wet towel was the solution. 

Smoothing out my long hair took a while, nothing a bit of conditioner can't help with, and am now making my way to one of the guest bedrooms to get some clothes. Walking into the walk-in closet, I tie my wet hair up into a messy bun not caring what it would look like. I don't have to go to work so it doesn't matter. Deciding on a pair of loose jogging bottoms and sports bra, I make my way down to the kitchen to start some coffee and get a head start on some work that needs doing. 

"S.U.S.I.E let me know when my bedroom door opens please. Don't scare the guest by introducing yourself, just inform me." I say into the quiet kitchen.

"Of course Boss." S.U.S.I.E is my interface in this place, much like Tony Stark's F.R.I.D.A.Y system I have S.U.S.I.E.

"Play Morning Vibes Playlist from Spotify, low volume. Limited to the kitchen only." With that the sound of music gently starts playing as I shuffle over to the coffee machine I have.

Electing not to wake Wanda by the sound of grinding beans, I use my kettle (very handy thank you Europe) and place a scoop or two of the coffee grounds I have into a cafetiere. I'm a fancy coffee drinker, sue me. I dance around the kitchen a little, losing myself to the soft music as I open up my laptop, letting it wake itself up. I spin back to the kettle, pouring the water to the top of the cafetiere just in case Wanda wakes up and it's still hot. I grab a large cup from the cupboard and put some caramel syrup around the inside of it and bring it and the cafetiere over to the counter next to my laptop. I settle down on the stool and load up my emails to get to work. 

It's been about 20 minutes since I sat down when I hear the robotic voice above me. "Boss, your bedroom door has been opened, the guest is on their way down."

"Thank you S.U.S.I.E. Start up the hob for me." I hear the flick of the switch informing me she has in fact done as asked. God I love technology sometimes. 

I save my work, hopping off the stool to grab the pancake mix, a pan and two plates. Putting the pan on the heat I slowly pour in some of the pancake mix swaying my hips to the songs that still echo through the kitchen. Humming to myself I completely go into my own world forgetting that I have a guest, until I feel her wrap her arms around my waist and place her head between my shoulder blades. 

"Good Morning." Holy shit! She has a fucking accent. That's so Fucking hot. She didn't have an accent last night, maybe it's because she is tired. 

"Good morning Wanda. How are you feeling? Also I like the accent." I feel her stuff her face more into my back, it is slightly hotter than a minute ago. Aww she is blushing.

"The accent only comes out early in the morning or when I'm very emotional. And I'm feeling amazing, last night was amazing. Thank you, though I am a little sore not going to lie." I hear her giggle behind me. 

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed last night, sorry about making you sore. Maybe after food you should have a bath, relax, unless you have anywhere to be? The accent I know is...Sokovian right? Also glad I'm hearing this because you're tired and not emotional. Angry Sokovians are scary as fuck." Her laughs are muffled by my shirt but I can feel her nod.

"Mhmm, I am from Sokovia, how did you know? What day is it?" I now turn around to meet her eyes after plating up the pancakes and handing her her plate.

Wanda is wearing my dress shirt from last night that comes right down almost covering all her thighs. She looks so cute and hot all at the same time in my shirt. She thanks me before moving to the stool to sit and eat while I lean against the counter to eat.

"I have been to Sokovia a few times. Helped out with some relief foundations down there, but put some of my own money into helping the people down there. And for the day it's Saturday. Did we really go that many rounds that you forgot the day? She hums in thought. 

"I lost count at like round 6." I let out a laugh, Stamina seems to be our strong suit. "Well I don't have work today so a bath sounds like a good way to relax. What did you think of Sokovia?" Wanda likes asking questions.

"Ever the curious one, aren't you Wanda?" I move to sit next to her offering her some coffee which seems to excite her a lot. "I think Sokovia is a very beautiful country, yes it has issues and to anyone on the outside just sees the civil war going on there. But for someone who has been there multiple times and for months on end, it is a hidden gem of the world." 

"You are not just saying that to impress the sokovian woman sitting in front of you?" I turn to look at her, she has decided to hide the accent going back into her American one. Odd. 

"Not at all. There is just something about Sokovia...it's almost magical. Sure the newly instated leader Ultron is, how do I say…"

"A fucking dick!?" Wanda interrupts with a small laugh.

"Glad to see we think the same of the man. But other than Ultron and his few followers it is truly a beautiful country." 

"It is indeed. I don't meet many people from Sokovia out here in the States, all too afraid to leave you know?" She finishes off her coffee and pancakes standing up from her stool. "Uh, which way is the bathroom?" 

"I will show you. S.U.S.I.E set up the guest bath please." 

"Of course Boss." Wanda jumps a little at the unknown voice.

"Sorry Wanda I forgot to say. S.U.S.I.E is a very helpful interface around the house, if you need anything just say S.U.S.I.E and then what you need her to do for you."

"Wow okay, thanks." She gives me a shy smile.

"S.U.S.I.E this is Miss Maximoff please save her voice in your system as such. If she requires anything today she may call upon you." 

"Understood Boss. Welcome Miss Maximoff." 

I lead Wanda back upstairs to the guest room, which has a big ensuite bathroom too with a bath big enough to comfortably fit two people in and still have room to move about. I lay a towel and some spare clothes down on the sink counter and make my way towards the door.

"Thank you y/n. Truly, the small gesture of breakfast and a bath are really appreciated. I mean it's been a while, and it feels nice to be treated like this." Wasn't expecting that.

"It's not a problem at all Wanda. It's just basic human respect and decency to ensure that someone is cared for afterwards." She gives me a shy smile and nod, I turn to leave the bathroom before turning to look at her once again. "Oh and Wanda."

"Yeah?" She turns to look at me, our eyes meeting easily.

"Don't hide the accent, it's cute. You don't need to pretend to be someone your not around me." She blushes slightly but has the biggest smile on her face. I leave, gently closing the door behind me.

================================
Word Count: 1805

The Spotify play list is called: Morning Vibes 😌☕ by DJ SHIRK for anyone interested.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.5K 21
Y/N L/N is not ordinary. Well, a 27 year old criminal is not ordinary, isn't it? She likes to be chased and hell, she likes every minute of it. For o...
83.8K 3.7K 50
Y/N had been charged with picking kids up from school to take them to the aftercare she worked at. She meets one of the kid's teachers which she beco...
9.2K 301 10
It's Wanda Maximoff and Y/N L/N's wedding day. As they prepare for their big day, they can't help but reminisce about some of the most important mom...
319K 10.1K 26
Y/n is an aspiring musician who spends her days fetching coffee and scheduling meetings for A-list celebrity, Elizabeth Olsen, and her nights perform...