HUMAN

By sadhappysoul

Alpha J is faced with a hard decision of choosing between the tradition that has been kept in check for 40 ye... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
HAPPY HOLIDAYS 💝
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 8

1.5K 130 27
By sadhappysoul

As soon as the alpha left Mild sat down with a thud.

"He can't surely kill him after the shit I went through to keep him alive. That's just not fair." He whined trying to lighten the situation.

"Is that what you're worried about right now?" Mew scoffed at Mild's remarks.

Mild's conviction didn't die down. "Yes. I went through wolf bane and back to save that human so I'll see to it that he stays alive."

"I like your conviction even though it comes with wrong reasons." Mew muttered.

"I'm just saying.....Is he awake?"

"Soon. He'll wake up soon." And Mew was right. Gulf woke up the next day during Mew's visit.
Gulf opened his eyes and he saw Mew's face smiling but his heart constricted. He started crying.

"Why what's wrong?" This was not the reaction Mew was anticipating.

"My heart is breaking." He whispered with a groggy throat. He sobbed feeling more pain in his body.

"You're ok now. You're ok." Mew comforted.

Gulf cried himself back to sleep and Mew had Mild get him some soft food he could digest.

"He is crying in his sleep." Mild observed when he came with the food.

"He was crying when he woke up. Said his heart is hurting."

"Not his body but his heart?" Mild was surprised.

"Yeah."

It was the right moment for Mild to air his doubts and explain what he thought might be causing Gulf's emotions to be like that. Because his doubts were correct. It was the effect of Mew mating with another. His heart was reporting but Gulf just didn't know it. He didn't know anything.

Still Mild kept quiet.

Gulf woke up hours later feeling hungry. He ate greedily straining his throat. He was seated in the bed his back against the headboard. He got done in no time, his limbs exhausted for having been over used after staying idle for a long time.

He started crying right after he laid back down in bed.

"What's wrong this time?"

"My heart hurts." Gulf reported again. That's what happened throughout the rest of the week. Gulf constantly crying even in his sleep.

Mew was there comforting him whenever he could. It was like a routine that stopped one day when Luke came in the basement and knocked at the secret room. Mew was spending some time with Gulf before he left for the Friday meeting with his junior council. He opened the door and saw Luke.

"Commander. To what do I owe this visit?"

"Leader!" Luke greeted feeling his head going in circles trying to tell him they had a problem. Mild had refused to come with him because he had so much on his plate with the leader and alpha and the human. He wanted a breather.

"Leader so we have a situation." He started.

"On with it." Mew stood at the entrance of the secret room listening.

"So his friend found out that he is here. Apparently he has been reported missing and the friend came here to see him two weeks ago and now she wants to see him again.

"Mhmm," Mew listened to the story and thought it had lots of loop holes.

"How did she know?" He questioned.

The truth or lies? Luke pondered. He went with the latter. "She traced his phone."

"How did she come here?" Mew questioned.

"I went to get her."

"You brought another human when this one wants to get killed?"

"We had to leader. And I think we have to do it again😬Otherwise she'll cause trouble."

Mew clenched his teeth. He heard Gulf crying and he needed to go back in the room.

"Let no one know of this. I'll trust your judgement commander." Mew concluded and returned to his mate.

"Yes leader."

Luke went to get her and brought her to Mew's house. He warned her that no one was to know what happened that day. Even when someone asked about it. Becky agreed.

They made it safe to Mew's house without anyone noticing. Luke went in and saw the house empty. Mew had left for his meeting. Gulf was there in the secret room and Becky was astonished seeing Gulf almost back to normal.

"What has happened to him?"

"He has healed." Luke replied.

"In this short period?" It was fascinating.

"Yes. He is sleeping now you can wake him up if you want."

"Gulf. Besty is here." She said gently shaking his shoulder. And Gulf woke up. The relief he felt at seeing his best friend was overwhelming.

"Becky what are you doing here?" He asked as tears started pooling in his eyes.

"I'm here to see you." She replied happy to be able to have this conversation. "I missed you." She finished hugging him tight.

Gulf broke down.

He wanted to tell her how he got attacked by an animal and then got kidnapped by weird people. How he got sick and he almost died. How he woke up cuddled by a man and saw his thin body. How he feels safe in this man's arms. His name was Mew. His heart has been in pain and this man's presence made it better. Sometimes made it worse. How scared he was and how he missed his parents and Tony. He wanted to tell her everything but he just broke down in his friend's arms.

Mew felt his distress but he was in a meeting so he decided to go see him after the meeting was over.

Luke watched them and then.,

Yo! The leader looks uneasy what's happening?~ Mild linked to Luke.

They're crying. It's been 5 minutes.~

Well make them stop!~

It's a happy reunion. I should let them.~ Luke was not wrong.

Then Luke suddenly turned to the side, activating his wolf ears. You said leader is still at the meeting? ~

Yes. ~ Mild responded.

Then who is here? ~ Luke asked.

Could it be Luna? She hasn't been here for a while. ~ Mild replied.

Heard Luna came here yesterday.~ Luke notified Mild.

Then who is it?~ Mild asked at the edge of his seat. They didn't need the senior councils visiting Mew's place.

The basement door opened and Luke hastily came out of the secret room and locked the door.

He froze when he saw Alpha coming down the stairs.

"Alpha!" Luke greeted and linked Mild right away.

Alpha is here.~

Mild sighed. They were dead. We'll be there soon.~

"Where is the human?" The alpha questioned.

"Uhm, leader is coming soon." Luke dodged the question.

"I'm here to see the human." The man insisted.

Luke saw his life flashing right before his eyes. He couldn't open the door not when the lady was in there too.

"This instant!" The alpha demanded and Luke went to the door linking Mild.

I'm opening the door you guys get here quick. I'm not going to die alone.~

We're almost there. Please stop him.~

I can't. Too late.~Luke linked back as he opened the door.

Becky and Gulf turned to the door when it opened and Gulf knew he was dying for real this time. The look in the man was different from last time. He held Becky possessively trying to protect her from the man.

"Who is this?" Alpha questioned and Luke tilted his head.

"Becky Alpha."

"Becky?" Alpha smelled the air and crunched his face. "Another human?"

Where are you!!!!!~ Luke screamed in Mild's link.

At the entrance.~

"What have you been doing in here? You not only bring one human but two of them? You want them to get killed so bad?"

Becky wanted to stand up to this man but the aura he had was different from Mild and Luke she was used to. The alphas's default mood was anger and it was scary.

The alpha went quiet. He looked at the girl and shook his head trying to wrap his head around what was going on.

And then,

The scent.

The familiar scent from the male human was double on the lady.

Mew and Mild barged in the room and froze when they saw Alpha in the secret room with 2 humans.

Mew stood hands on his back ready to take whatever blow that was coming his way.

It wasn't a physical blow this time. Alpha chose to go with an emotional one. He looked at Mew disappointed and said,

"You not only decide to mate a male human but you impregnated a female one too???"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 10.9K 40
Not your typical Alpha and his human mate story. A bit of twist and turn and mostly with lots of sassiness from his human mate counterparts. Alpha...
311K 17.9K 45
Mew Suppasit, the most powerful man in Thailand. With a snap of his fingers, you could find yourself dead in a matter of seconds. He is only close to...
169K 8.4K 50
Mew Suppasit was quite happy with his boyfriend when his parents decided to arrange his marriage to one of their business partner's son, Gulf Kanawut...
Marriage Deal By Donna G

General Fiction

188K 9.4K 24
Mew got to marry Gulf not because of saving his father's company or what not. He is marrying Gulf simply because he lost the bet. They have to be mar...