Re:Zero Male Insert

By BooksLored

Y/N, a normal guy, is one day sent to the world of Re:Zero! He's watched the anime, so he knows that tough t... More

Info
Prologue
Exploring the Town
Meeting Emilia
Just Let Us Help!
The Loot House
Redo
Discovery
The Mansion
Butler Time
Magic
A Curse
Maul
A Vow
Brutal Truths
A Sweet Reprise
The Capital
The Talk
Training
Preparations
The Dark Path Begins
Imminent Failure
Sloth
Confessions
To Kill A Whale
The Avenger
Sins
Changes
A Very Important Meeting
Sanctuary
The Night Before Chaos
Memories
Night of Fire
The Sanctuary's End
A New Phase Begins
Transitioning to Uncertainty
Original OST's!!!
The End of the Known
Traveling Towards The Future
Let's Talk
So It Begins
The Fallen Warriors/Death Ballet
100k Views!
Counter-Attack
The Sin Archbishop of Lust
Love Never Dies
Special Birthday Chapter (Q/A + OST's!)
Aftermath
Moving Forward
Unwound
Dice and Deception
New Allies
Decisions
Sphinx
Progression
Birthday Chapter No. 2
A [Short] Journey Will Begin
The Augria Sand Dunes (Part 1)
The Augria Sand Dunes (Part 2)
The Pleiades Watchtower
The Trials of the Tower
Trial and [Error]
Birthday Chapter No. 3
The Great Pleaides Library

Night of Knight

3.9K 176 293
By BooksLored

After a decently short ride, everybody finally arrived at the new mansion.

It was similar to Roswaal's other mansion in the way it was laid out with a decadent yard and a stretched-out building, but it was apparent that this new place was even larger than the previous one.

Apparently, Roswaal had chosen the first mansion because it was only a side place that was out of the way, making it a good place to be when Emilia's candidacy was announced. He had originally planned to move into his main house shortly after the Royal Selection began, but the staff at that mansion was yet to finish preparations.

So, as for now, you would be staying at this side mansion, and it's head was somebody unexpected.

You nervously carried the cloak that contained the Gospel as you stepped out of the dragon carriage that held you, Subaru, Garfiel, and Otto. 

In front of you was the carriage that contained Emilia, Rem, Ram, Beatrice, Petra, and Frederica.

Behind you were two dozen Ryuzu clones, who had stopped according to Garfiel's orders.

From the other side of the carriage, you heard a voice welcome Emilia and the other girls. "Hello, Emily. Hello, honored guests. I am Annerose Miload, the heiress to the House Miload, and I will be your host until you are relocated."

You and Subaru glanced at each other when you heard 'Emily,' and you decided to get a good look at whoever was giving Emilia weird nicknames. 

You went across Patrasche, who briefly nuzzled Subaru as he also passed her, and your eyes widened when you saw who the voice was coming from. 

Annerose Miload had blue hair that was tied up in a weird braid-thing on top of her head, making her forehead look huge. She adorned a dazzling dress that matched her hair, but that wasn't important. What really stuck out was the fact that she was a little girl whose age was probably just short of double digits. Yet here she was, sounding and looking more mature than a lot of people.

When she saw you and Subaru, she nodded her head, keeping a firm expression. "You two must be the young men who are preparing to undergo the knighting ceremony. It is nice to meet you."

As you were about to awkwardly greet her, a new voice from behind you made you jump a little. "Ah! Our guests are here now. Let's get to know each other, shall we? Surprise."

You and Subaru looked back in surprise and saw a blue-haired butler with a monocle decorating his face. 

Behind him, Garfiel and Otto also looked shocked, and the girls looked on with intrigue. 

The butler bowed and introduced himself. "I am Clind. Introduction."

You bowed slightly and introduced yourself to both Clind and Annerose. "Hey. My name is (Y/N) (L/N). Thanks for having us over."

Annerose sighed at your casual speech, but Clind looked amused. "And who is the boy with the scary eyes? Curious."

Subaru squinted his sharp eyes at the butler and replied, "Natsuki Subaru. And I can't do anything with how my face looks!"

As Clind focused on Subaru, Echidna's voice rang in your head. 

'(Y/N). There is something unusual about this man. He is not a mere mortal. Beware of him, because I have a suspicion that he is much more than a butler.'

'What do you mean? I get that he's weird, but I have no idea what you're thinking he is.'

'If I was to physically be in his presence, I would surely know, but from the faint signs that I am noticing through you, I have a feeling that he may be connected to Hector.'

'Hector...?'

That name was unfamiliar to you, but this person was obviously important.

'Hector was a major reason that I created the Sanctuary. He was persistently pursuing me, trying to end my life. The barrier that protected the Sanctuary was created just to keep myself safe from him. He was so dangerous because, as the Warlock of Melancholy, he could crush objects and magic itself with his Authority. In fact, I have seen that young Roswaal was crushed by him in a very one-sided duel. Of course, my other self was able to hold him off enough for the Sanctuary to become complete, so he was never able to end me. But now, when I see this man, I can almost detect something within him that may be the Authority of Melancholy.'

'Wait, how are you detecting that? I'm not getting any bad vibes from this guy. Sure, he's weird. but I can't sense anything from him.'

Before Echidna could answer, Clind decided to turn the conversation toward you. "I am sorry if I am interrupting something, but you are the one who plans on decimating the Witch Cult, no? Punctuate."

You shook your head in response as your eyes widened slightly.

'You see now, (Y/N)? There is something suspicious about him, and I will observe him through you to collect data. I would usually do this in person, but it is far too soon for my physical body to reunite with you.'

Echidna was right. Clind was pretty sus now, so you had to be careful around hi-

"Oh my, we seem to have come at the perfect time, Meili."

Everybody's heads turned as none other than Elsa Granhiert held Meili (you don't know her last name yet) on her back as she came strolling into the driveway of the mansion.

You grinned and telepathically thanked Echidna for whatever she did to get these two here. Then you moved toward them as everybody else stood in a stunned silence. "Hey, there you are! Why did you go running off?"

Elsa stopped in front of you and answered with an amused face, "I just followed Meili. I suppose that she was going through a 'phase'."

Meili beat her hands on Elsa's back and forced herself down. "No fair, Elsa! I had a good reason!"

You looked down at her and playfully asked, "If I may ask, what is that reason?" 

Meili shied away a little before quietly telling you, "I... I was scared that everyone was going to hate me, and I am super scared of Mama. She... she will find us and kill everyone. So I ran away."

The twelve year old's eyes widened when she felt a hand on her head. She looked up and found that the hand belonged to you.

With a grin, you told her, "Well then, you don't have to worry! There are a lot of strong people around us, so you'll be safe with me!"

Meili felt a sense of relief and safety that she hadn't felt her entire life just then, and she finally gave a genuine smile.

Elsa also smiled, but for a different reason. There would be strong people, so she would have plenty of thrilling fights. Maybe she could even disembowel some other strong people who fought against these people.

You turned around and firmly announced to everyone, "These two are with me! You can settle any grievances with them, but don't have a closed mind when it comes with actually getting to know them. People deserve a second chance, no matter what they've done!"

'Only when it benefits you, of course.'

Subaru, who looked apprehensive earlier, took a deep breath and nodded his head.

Clind, on the other hand, narrowed his eyes. This was because he was the only one who witnessed the sheer speed that Elsa ran at while carrying Meili on her back. The Bowel Hunter could be a huge threat.

Time Skip

A lot of things happened in the next few days, and if you had to summarize them, it would go something like this: (Because I don't feel like writing this out in a really long and kinda boring chapter that will push the knighting back for two more weeks.)

Everybody talked with Elsa and Meili and learned that they were a part of an assassin organization before joining you. At its head was 'Mama', but nobody knew what she looked like, and nobody knew where the organization's headquarters were. All of the Emilia Camp, even Subaru, came to fear and hate them less. They all believed in second chances, and these two girls were easier to be companions with than Roswaal was. Out of the group, Petra was the most eager to become friends with Elsa, and she already considered Meili a friend.

You, Subaru, and Emilia helped Frederica and Garfiel start getting on better terms by getting them to make meat pies together.

Garfiel helped Subaru and Emilia get used to commanding the Ryuzu clones.

Subaru started considering Annerose as a 'love rival' because she also adores Emilia. You can't relax near Annerose since she's so... uptight, but you don't hate her. 

Somehow, Subaru gave Otto the position of Minister of Internal Affairs. Garfiel was the military leader because, despite appearances, he had actually read books on combat strategies and he was quite smart.

Everyone started warming up to Clind, but you're still weary of him. And as it turns out, he is a lolicon. According to him, he likes little girls' 'young souls', but nobody paid attention to that part. Clind acted suspicious of Elsa and Meili, but he was still polite to them.

As a project, you and Subaru actually made a wheelchair for Ram to push Rem in. You used some small wheels, attached them to a chair, and made some modifications. Now, it is functional and comfortable.

And as for Roswaal, he had been busy relocating the residents of the Sanctuary throughout his domain, so you didn't have to see him at all.

But avoiding the clown would not be possible today, because today was the day that you were becoming a knight!

Actually, you had no idea that it would happen on this day, but neither did Subaru. It seems that everybody else was in on it but the ones who it was for.

So it was basically a surprise party, but more important.

When Subaru heard that the ceremony was today, he went into a fit. "You know, usually you don't keep the details of an important event a secret for the ones involved! Do people usually throw surprise weddings for the bride and groom?!  Are surprise funerals a thing?! No, they're not!"

Even as he whined, Subaru was pulled into a separate room where Otto, Garfiel, and Clind followed him so that they could help him into the clothes that had been prepared for him.

Now, you were left with Emilia, Roswaal, and Ram. 

It was the half-elf who addressed you first. "S-sorry for not telling you or Subaru-kun. I didn't know how to say it, and I didn't know exactly when it was either..."

You waved her apology off. "It's fine. I had a feeling that it was about time, so this doesn't come as too much of a shock."

You thought about the ceremony, and then a thought hit you. You knew nothing about a knighting ceremony in this world. 

Before you could ask about it, Echidna mentally interrupted you.

'A knighting ceremony begins with you stepping in front of the one who will be knighting you. This is preceded by you kneeling down and drawing your sword from the scabbard and passing it to them. The person will then take the sword to your neck and speak the knighting oath, and you will accept the oath by saying one of your own. That is all that a knighting ceremony requires.'

'Thanks, Echidna.'

As you thanked Echidna, Ram tugged on your right arm. "Follow me. I will help you dress into your ceremonial attire."

You followed Ram into another room where an extravagant set of clothes was laying on a table. They were certainly over the top, but at least you only had to wear them once.

Ram closed the door and faced away from you. "Undress and put the pants on. Unless you are as incompetent as Barusu, you can surely put the bottom of that on without issue."

You gulped as you undressed with Ram in the room. The silence was awkward, but what was even more awkward was the fact that the girl who rejected you was now in the same room that you were taking your clothes off in.

'(Y/N), do you always make something out of a situation that is not relevant?'

'You have a problem with that?'

'No. But are you sure that you want me to see you in nothing but underwear~?'

You gritted your teeth as you realized that you didn't take the black pendant off as you undressed. Ram's presence made you falter in this mundane task.

But then you shrugged. 'You know what? Plenty of guys saw me like this in P.E., so who cares?'

'I agree. You have seen illustrations of me in even less attire, so-'

'THAT'S IT! I'm not putting up with that anymore! No looking at any of that! If you look at it on purpose anymore, I will end myself! I'd rather be dead than have someone see all the stuff I've looked up!'

'Tsk. Fine. It does not bother me, but if you are insecure about your privacy, then I will comply. I cannot have you committing suicide.'

By the time that this conversation was over, you already had the pants on. Looking at the top, you knew that it definitely required some help to put on.

"Hey Ram, I'm done with the pants. Can you come help with the rest of this?" Your cheeks were slightly flushed after saying this, and Ram took advantage of this.

"Are you asking a pretty girl such as myself to help you dress while you are still half-naked? How indecent," she teased.

"And what does that say about you since you're going to help anyway?" You countered.

This shut Ram up as she picked up the rest of the uniform and zipped it up in the back after you put your arms through the sleeves. Once it was zipped, there was an additional layer that went on top of it, which was buttoned on your shoulders.

After it was on you, you moved around and looked in a mirror. "Wow. This almost looks like it's wearing me. Why the crap to I have to wear something fancy like this?" But there was something you had to admit. "But this is pretty comfy, and it fits perfectly! How did you guys even find something that was the perfect size?"

"Actually, Clind-san claimed that he took the measurements of you and Subaru by merely glancing at your figures," Ram answered.

This sent shivers down your spine. "Creepy..." you muttered.

Seeing as you didn't need her help anymore, Ram left you. "I must now see to Roswaal-sama and my sister, so I will be going," she explained.

Ram gently closed the door behind her, so now you were left with your thoughts and Echidna. 

Or so you thought.

"(Y/N)-sama, you look well in those clothes. I see that my measurements were precise. Relief."

You jumped as Clind seemed to come from nowhere. "Ah! Knock before you come in, or at least let me know you're in here!"

Clind cocked his head to the side. "That is exactly what I just did. Joking." The butler smiled mischievously, and you sighed. He was efficient on a scary level, but he liked to mess with people while he was at it. "Subaru-sama seemed to be slightly anxious about the ceremony. How are you feeling? Report." 

You shrugged. "Well, I guess that I'm a little nervous, but I'm ready. I've got big plans for the future, and becoming a knight is just a little hop compared to the leaps that I'm going to be making."

Clind nodded in agreement. "Very well. Now, I believe that you require this for your ceremony. Present." 

He held out a sheathed sword, and your eyes widened when you realized what it was. 

This was the sword that Julius gave to you after you finished training with him. You thought that you lost it during the fight with the two Archbishops, but it was right here, in Clind's hands.

"How did you find that?" You gasped.

Clind handed you the sword and replied, "I wonder..." He slipped out of the room and now you were alone.

As you held the sword, a faint doubt drifted into your mind. Were you worthy of becoming a knight? Julius was still a tier above you, and he didn't use Akra to strengthen himself.

Without that spell, you would be much less useful in combat. Your true self was weaker than what you were given credit for. Does that person deserve to become a knight?

'What are you doing? All of this doubt is meaningless. You wonder if magic is what makes you useful. Yes, it is. Without magic, you would have been defeated by nearly every single adversary you have come across. But that is how this world works. Unlike your world, you can become more than what your physical and mental limits dictate. Your body's limits do not matter when you can use magic. Why consider it a crutch when it is a tool that is used by many you have met? You do not see yourself as a whole, but as a weak part of yourself. You need to look at the big picture and accept that magic is a part of you. I am now a part of you. Everybody you have met is now a part of you. All of your strengths are a part of you, so do not ignore them.'

'Thanks, though that was weird, coming from you.'

'I agree that this is uncharacteristic from me, but I used new information gained through anime and my desire to stop these distracting thoughts that were coming from you in order to create that dialogue.'

You took a deep breath and stood up. After that pep talk, you were ready. 

It's time to become a knight.

Time Skip

Half an hour later, you walked into a grand room that was lined with red carpet and chandeliers that hung beautifully from the ceiling.

You fought a laugh when you saw Otto and Garfiel dressed in formal wear. The merchant looked a little uncomfortable, but he wasn't the one who grabbed your attention. Garfiel actually wore a black suit and had his hair slicked back, which was so out of place that it was painfully funny.

The important people of the mansion, who were Annerose , Roswaal, and some random people who were presumed to also be Roswaal's relatives, were lined up against the back wall, close to the food and drinks. Nobody from outside of the mansion or the Emilia camp was invited to this ceremony, so there were not too many unfamiliar faces.

Beatrice was standing with Petra closer to the front, obviously waiting for Subaru to finally make his appearance.

Close to them was Elsa and Meili. The latter was wearing a cute blue dress that almost looked like it might have belonged to Annerose, and Elsa was wearing her usual attire. Meili was scolding her for something, and if you had to guess, it was because Elsa ditched the fancy clothes for something she was more comfortable in. Not that you could blame her...

In the middle of the room, a crowd of servants and Ryuzu clones were mingling. Well, the clones were just standing there, but the servants were having a good time.

In the crowd of servants, you noticed Frederica and Clind, who were also dressed for the occasion. 

Not too far from them was Ram, who didn't even consider wearing something other than her maid outfit. Her eyes suddenly met yours, and she let a genuine smile roll across her face. This was because of who she was holding.

Right in front of Ram was Rem, who was in the wheelchair that you and Subaru made for her. Seeing the blue-haired oni so still while her sister wheeled her around with affection even though she didn't remember her made you feel guilty, but the feeling gave way to a deeper, more happier emotion.

From behind you came Subaru, who was dressed in similar attire.

"Man, that is crazy, isn't it?" Subaru remarked. "We came to this world as a couple of guys who had nothing, but now we're becoming knights! We are finally going the isekai protagonist route!"

"Yeah, I still can't believe that I went from stressing over classes to becoming a hero of sorts." 

"Well, let's enjoy this moment before fear and anxiety... kick... in..." Subaru got progressively stiffer, and you could tell that his brain functions were starting to shut down.

It was at that moment that Emilia appeared at the top of a small elevated stage in a gown that hugged her body but also made her look innocent. As Subaru put it later, she looked "cute and sexy."

Subaru snapped back to reality and you gave him a small push. He stumbled forward, and looked at you before taking a deep breath and making his way towards Emilia.

As he made his enchanted walk, you walked toward the closest person you knew, who happened to be Elsa.

"Oh my~!" She said in a hushed voice. "That outfit fits you so well that it almost looks as good as someone's bowels!"

Meili hit her on the side. "Don't say something like that, Elsa! You need to act your age! Just say that he looks nice without adding that extra stuff!"

This little exchange got rid of any anxiety that you had left, and you were calmer than ever. Even though you were minutes from your knighthood, you felt relaxed.

Emilia seemed to have the same effect on Subaru. By the time that he faced Emilia and kneeled, he was himself again, and his eyes shone with readiness.

The room was overcome by a hush, and everybody fell silent as Emilia rested Subaru's sword by his neck.

It was now time for Emilia to begin the oath. "To the sun that gazes over the radiant world, to the stars that watch the realm in its sleep. To the winds, to the waters, to the light, to the spirits residing in everything. To the grand world that received you, that nurtured you, that delivered you. To the pride that supports you, that built you, that you built, that you fostered. To everything that watches over you, to the world that raised you, to the pride that supports you, let your way cast no shame. Without fear, without dread, without doubt, be as you are in your heart. With your will always strong, and as everything that surrounds you does, will you swear to protect me from this moment forth?"

Subaru looked into Emilia's eyes and answered, "To the sun, to the world, to my pride, and to my mother and father, I swear. I will protect you. I will realize your wishes. My name is Natsuki Subaru. Emilia, I am your knight."

Both of them smiled, and Emilia took the sword up from Subaru's shoulder and gave it back to him. 

He sheathed his sword, and as he stood up, the room erupted in cheers. 

Whatever Subaru said to Emilia was lost, but you didn't really care. Now, it was your turn.

Meili nodded, and you made your way to Emilia. Everybody's eyes followed you as they went silent again.

When you got to the small steps, Subaru finally came down and whispered, "You got it!" in your ear.

"Thanks," you whispered back.

After finally making it to Emilia, you kneeled just like Subaru did and presented her your sword. As she took it, she gave you a little nod, and you nodded back. Everything was going to be fine.

Now, she brought the sword to your neck and recited the oath again.

As she said it, you prepared your answer. You would start with the sun and world and pride, then say something about protecting everybody. Simple as that, right?

"-With your will always strong, and as everything that surrounds you does, will you swear to protect this domain from this moment forth?"

You looked up and gave Emilia your answer. 

"To the sun, to the world, and to my pride-"

At that moment, it finally clicked. Your brain and heart found exactly what you needed to say.

"-I swear that I will never give you up. I will never let you down. I will never run around and desert you. I will never make you cry. I will never say goodbye. I will never tell a lie to hurt you. My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I swear to fight for all of you as a knight of this domain!"

The room cheered even louder this time as Emilia finalized your knighthood and returned your sword.

"That was really good!" She exclaimed.

At this point, Subaru was staring at her again, so you said your thanks and moved on from the half-elf that was overjoyed that two of her friends have become knights.

'Wow, (Y/N). I cannot determine whether I should be proud of you for being able to make such a fitting oath from the lyrics of a song from your world, or whether I should be disappointed in the fact that you used that song as your oath.'

'Does it really matter? I'm a knight now!'

'True. I must congratulate you on that accomplishment.'

'I guess that we start getting ready to kill Witch Cultists, eh?'

'I suppose. Remember, you need only to gather members and resources. I will be slowly regaining my magic, and I will finally join you in person when I am powerful enough.'

'I know, I know. Until then, I'm going to be training like crazy too.'

'I am also aware of that. And I suppose that we can watch an anime every other night?'

'You know what, you can watch some longer shows on your own. Like One Piece, Gintama, Naruto, or Bleach. They're good shonen, which means that they might not be centered on romance, but they're still good. And you can watch romance on your own if you want. Just make sure not to look at... you know...'

'I understand. Thank you for that information.'

All of a sudden, somebody bumped into you. Looking down, you saw that it was Petra, who was now dancing with Beatrice. The spirit tried to act like she hated this, but the slight tug at the corners of her mouth gave away her true feelings.

"Sorry, (Y/N)!" Petra yelled over the noise. "And congrats! You and Subaru were sooo cool up there! And you're a knight now! Yay!"

You smiled. "Thanks. Now, I'ma head to that food table..."

As you headed toward Frederica and Garfiel's meat pies, you saw Subaru and Emilia head outside, and you couldn't stop smiling. The two of them looked so happy, and so did every single person in the room.

That is, exept for Roswaal, who approached you when the food was in reach.

"How does it feeeel, (Y/N)-kun? Being a knight of my domain?" Roswaal asked this with a blank face, but you still didn't feel any sympathy for the loser.

"To be honest, I'm feeling a lot more hyped than I thought I'd be. And let's try to get along better in the future. I don't want to keep on feeling angry every time that I see you."

Roswaal didn't show any sign of reaction to that. "I still want to achieve my goal, but now I have to do it through you and Subaru-kun. If it means that you hate me, I do not care. Just know that I am laying my hopes on the paths that the two of you walk."

He disappeared into the crowd after saying that, and you paused before grabbing food. 

Roswaal was just a desperate man who could do nothing but rely on two younger guys to accomplish what he hoped they would.

Sucks to suck.

You took a meat pie and tenderly bit into it, enjoying all of the flavors that were gracing your mouth.

As you were eating, Frederica found you. "Congratulations, (Y/N)! I am glad that you have achieved knighthood."

You turned around with your mouth full of the food that she made, and quickly swallowed it. "And thanks for the amazing food! It really makes this party even better than it already is!"

"Thank you, but please excuse me," Frederica suddenly said. As soon as the last word was out of her mouth, she bolted toward the drinks.

At the same time, Ram was running with Rem in front of her. Together, they created a barrier that prevented Garfiel from getting any alcohol. 

You chuckled as you saw that, and walked towards Garfiel.  When he noticed you, he waved. 

You returned the gesture, but when you approached him, Garfiel slapped you on the back as he congratulated you on becoming a knight. It hurt.

"Thanks," you gasped. Thankfully, the thick clothes that were starting to make you sweaty absorbed some of the pat, but you were impressed with the strength that the demi-human possessed.

"Now," Garfiel said before he pulled you in. "I heard that ya' had'a crush 'n Ram. 's it true?"

You smiled awkwardly and nodded your head. "I used to, but she put me back in my place pretty fast..." 

Garfiel bellowed at that. "Good ol' Ram. Sounds jus' like 'er! We're r'jected buddies now, s' let's drink!"

As soon as he said that, the two girls were back. 

"Hehe..." he mumbled. "Jus' kiddin'..."

He walked towards the drinking Otto, and you found yourself looking at Elsa, who was dancing with Meili now.

As soon as your eyes hit her, Elsa snapped her head toward you. She gestured for you to come over, and Meili looked annoyed. 

You heard multiple people congratulate you as you walked that way, so you just kept on saying 'thank you' on loop.

When you finally got to Elsa, Meili was pouting. "I want to dance with Petra thoughhhhh. Can you tell that other girl to scoot?"

"You'll get your turn," you reassured.

Meili, who only just now noticed your presence, looked up. "Oh, hey (Y/N)! Do you want to dance with me? Elsa is bad at dancing, so I want a better partner."

"About that..." you brought your hands behind your head. "I'm no good at dancing either. I never did attend the school dances, so I don't even know what I'm supposed to do at these kind of things."

Neither of them knew what you meant when you mentioned the school dances, but Elsa understood enough. "If that's the case," she licked her lips. "Let's dance together!"

She took your arms, and the two of you twirled around together in offbeat steps that any dancer would have cringed at.

But it didn't matter to you. It was fun. 

You were having fun at your own knighting ceremony, and for once, you finally believed that this story might actually have the happy ending.

Hey guys, I hope that you liked this chapter!

I originally planned for the ceremony to happen about 2 chapters ago, but I just went with the flow and here we are now.

Now, we are officially finished with Arc 4! For all of you who know what happens in Arc 5, I will eventually have everyone go to Priestella, but that will be several chapters away, and it will go differently than it did in the LN.

Now for all of you who haven't read the light novel... You're in for a ride. 

I'll see you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 88 16
Subaru's younger sister has an interest in Garfiel. Does he feel the same? Subaru is 17 btw. Y/n is 15. Garfiel is 14 on his first appearance but he...
7.2K 234 37
10.16.20 #1 in Re:zero. Bless all of you & thank you for your support ❀️ 11.14.20 1K VIEWERS (FIRST STORY TO REACH) THANK YOU~ JH #1 in Ram (4/4/21) ...
1.1K 53 4
Due to a request made by a friend?... Relative? (By technicality) Zero decided to take a dive into World-4619 of Set 4. The world of Re: Zero. Howeve...
275K 9.4K 129
After being teleported to a world filled with magic and fantasy, YN (Your Name) meets a girl he had no clue could exist. Inexplicably infatuated for...