Athena x Nike

By Athena_9909

Ever wondered what it would be like if the ancient Greek wisdom goddess would fall in love with the ancient G... More

#1 * Bright And Early
#2 * The Loyal Guard
#3 * Through Hell And Back
#4 * The Escort
#5 * Dark Dreams
#6 * On Time Is Late
#7 * That One Bloody Party
#7 * That One Bloody Party (part 2)
#8 * Love Like A Battlefield
#9 * Lazy Mornings
#10 * Belated Victory
#11 * You Always Have A Choice
#12 * Still Waters Run Deep
#13 * "I Am Never Shy"
#14 * How It All Began
#15 * Out And Proud
#16 * Checkmate
#17 * Until I Found You
#18 * Falling Slowly
#19 * Dinner Date
#20 * That Kind Of Special
#21 * The Skatergirl
#22 * Fate Is Cruel
#23 * Jared
#24 * The Skatergirl (Part 2)
#25 * Under The Light Of The Moon
#26 * The Floor Is Lava
Just A Thought
#27 * End Game
#28 * Rain
#29 * The Guitarist
#30 - First Comes Love Than Comes Marriage (1K Special)
#31 * Gatedrop
#32 * The Sting Of War
#33 * Golden Appels Are A Curse
#34 * Winter Bets
Just Another Thought
#35 * Tough Love
#36 * Like Old Times
#37 * Losing Game
#38 * Duty Calls
#39 * Challenge Accepted
#40 * CHB (part 1)
#40 * CHB (part 2)
#41 * Story Time
#42 * Night Out?
#43 * Celebrations
#44 * Matching Onesies
#45 * Because Of You...
#46 * Fallen Angel
#47 * Whose Side Are You On?
#48 * Sunny Dreams
#49 * Matching Tattoos
#50 * Visit The Past
#51 * Crimson Vow
#52 * That Day By The Lake
#53 * 'I Promise'
#54 * Lost Without You
#56 * Down By The River
Not A Chapter * Life Update?
#57 * Subtle Magic
#58 * No Surrender
#59 * Beyond Her Eyes
#60 * Watching From Afar
#61 * In The Dead Of Night
#62 * The Virus
#63 * Pets
#64 * Victory
#65 * Pets (part 2)
#66 * Mental Prison
#66 * Mental Prison (Part 2)
#67 * Siblings
#68 * Heda
#69 * Lilac Sheets Of Satin
#70 * Like Mother Like Daughter
#71 * Siblings (part 2)
72 * Brighter Than Gold
#73 * Soldier On
#74 * Young Gods
#75 * Bribe The Pet
#76 * Owlsitter
77 * Meet the mother
#78 * Rough Day
#79 * Not Prepared
#80 * Savior
#81 * Not prepared (Part 2)
#82 * Poetry
#83 * Calculated victory
#84 * Shattered mind
#85 * Young Winner
#86 * Rightful heir
#87 * Don't think just run
#88 * Don't Tell the kids (part 1)
#89 * Don't tell the kids (part 2)
#90 * Little sister
#91 * Little sister (part 2)
#92 * Better late than never
#93 * I bet
#94 * Man down
#95 * Drunken night
#96 * Victory in the palm of my hand

#55 * That One Night..

326 8 4
By Athena_9909

Requested by Prince_Magnus

Warning:
This chapter contains smut. If you're not into this or don't like reading content like this I suggest you skip this chapter and move on to the next one.

Also a quick note that both Nike and Athena are very much mortal in this one.

- Athena

------------------------------

Nike's pov:

When she entered I knew I was her target.

I sat on a bar stool enjoying my drink. Next to me sat my sister Bia. She wasn't paying much attention though. She was flirting with a certain lawyer named Dike.

I didn't really like her. Especially not since our names were too close together. I prayed to the gods that she wouldn't take her home tonight. Knowing my sister she would 100% moan the wrong name and I would be scarred for life.

Allas my prayes didn't seem to work as Dike got more touchy. I ignored it and shoved my stool a couple inches away from them.

Since I didn't have anything better to do I let my eyes inspect over the room. It's quite a basic club except for the part where it's queer. Upstairs was the VIP-area and downstairs was a dancefloor a bar and a couple of tables on the sides.

By now it was about 11pm and the place started filling up. People started dancing too.

My eyes passed the entrance rather quickly, because quite frankly who is interested in an entrance?

Then something registered in my brain and my eyes shot back to the entrance. Three women had entered. As they walked the confidence radiated off of them.

For a moment I made eyecontact with the one leading the trio. A smirk laced her lips as she winked at me.

I made the mistake of scanning the rest of her body. She wore a black button-up shirt and had it dangerously low unbuttoned. From what I could see this lady wasn't wearing a bra. She topped her outfit of with grey dresspants and white sneakers.

The three of them walked to the stairset and went uptairs. I could feel a blush creep onto my cheeks and I swallowed. She was gorgeous.

Athena's pov:

The moment Artemis, Hestia and I entered, the room had their eyes on us for a brief moment. Then they either went back to what they were doing or kept staring. I caught a young woman's eye and winked.

Even from here I could see her melting. To be honest I lived for that second where they all just stared and lost their thoughts.

The three of us went up stairs and sat down in one of the sofa's. A waiter hurried over. They had a tanned skintone and curly hair resting on top of their head.

"G-good evening Mss. Soriano. Is there a-anything I can bring for you?" They asked, their voice trembling.

I could see their hands shaking. They were very nervous.

"What's your name?" I asked the waiter.

"D-dimitri." They responded.

"Pronouns I should be aware of?"

"T-they/them." Dimitri swallowed.

"Alright then Dimitri. Take a deep breath and try again." I said, giving them a nod.

They did as I asked.

"Is there anything I can bring for you?" Dimitri repeated themself.

They sounded a bit more confident which was exactly my goal. Artemis, Hestia and I ordered a drink and Dimitri went back downstairs to go fetch our drinks.

"So Athena, do tell, who was the woman you winked at?" Hestia smirked, when we were alone.

"Already? That's got to be a new record. I knew you were a player, but gods woman, at least give them a fighting chance." Artemis joined in with that same smirk.

"I have no idea who she is." I answered truthfully.

"All I know is that she's been staring since the moment we walked in."

I glanced downstairs and saw her looking at us.

"How do you know she was staring at you and not us?" Artemis asked.

"Simple dear sister. We made eyecontact."

"Oh, she is done for." Hestia chuckled.

I smirked to myself. That young woman had no idea what kind of beast she had awoken.

Nike's pov:

As the night went on I kept glancing upstairs to the area where the three women had sat down. I didn't want to really, but the memory of what I saw and hoping to see it again was just so distracting.

Surprisingly the woman in the black shirt kept glancing back at me. Whenever our eyes met I felt a pull in my gut and a tingle between my legs.

'Gods Nike, keep it together. Surely she's not that attractive!' I mentally scolded myself.

When I looked upstairs for the millionth time that night I only counted three women. The woman in the black shirt was gone. Where did she go? My eyes scanned the room, almsot in a panic that I wouldn't get to see her again and I didn't shoot my shot.

Then an ice cold hand touches my lower back. I can feel it through the fabric of my dress. The cold spreads throughout my body with a shiver.

"So we finally meet." A deep, feminine voice to my left said.

I turn my head and there she is. Now that shes's next to me that deep cut is even more distracting.

I feel my eyes dive into the deep of her unbuttoned shirt. About halfway down I realise what I'm doing. I shook my head and try to clear my thoughts.

"I'm Athena." The woman says with a chuckle as she sticks out her hand.

I take her hand, even though I'm still a bit dazed.

"Nike." I respond.

After I said that I looked up into her eyes and I that this was the biggest mistake I'd ever made in my life. If you thought her body was distracting, you should take a look into her eyes.

Because of the clublights it was hard to see their true color, but that didn't matter. It was the light of confidence and ambition that caught my eye.

The world around us seemed to disappear. The loud music became a vague thumping in the background and for a moment I drowned in all that she was.

Athena's pov:

I'd be lying if I said I didn't knew I had this effect on this young woman. Or rather Nike as she called herself.

I'd also be lying if I said she wasn't incredibly attractive herself. She was wearing a thight, white dress that came about halfway her thighs. She had long legs and was weaing white heels to match her outfit.

To me she looked like she could've been a model. But I like all women so who am I to judge?

Now how to get her to the bathroom? I had the perfect plan. I fished my phone from my pocket real quick. I opened the groupchat.

Me: If you no longer see me, you know where I am.

Artemis: BEAST!

Hestia: Why always the bathroom? Try someplace cleaner?

Me: Not until a second date

Hestia: Such a gentlelady...

I ignored that last text. I focused back on Nike and saw she had returned to the land of the living.

"Sorry for that. Gotta make sure the girls stay safe." I said with a smile.

"Yeah of course." She smiled back.

"Would you like another drink?" I asked, pointing at her empty glass.

This was the perfect opportunity to commence my plan.

"Uh... Yeah sure." Nike said, hesitaning for a moment.

I whisteled at the bartender.

"Dio, could you give her another glass of what she was having?" I ask my good friend Dionysus behind the bar.

I gave him a wink and a smirk appeared on his face. He tilted his head to the side as if in question. I gave a slight nod and did the same in return and pointed my eyes in Nike's direction.

His smirk became wider and more devious. He knew this plan all too well. It's not the first time we did this.

Nike's pov:

I was aware Athena's hand was still on my back. The only time she took it away was for the texts, afterwards she placed it right back. I didn't mind though. I couldn't really explain it, but it felt like it was supposed to be this way.

She ordered a drink for me and had a vague moment with a bar tender. That kind of weirded me out for a bit. What was that all about?

"Why did you do that?" I asked, both curious and weirded out.

"Dionysus the bar tender is a good friend of mine. Everytime we see each other we give each other a questioning look. It's our inside joke." Athena responded with a radiant smile.

"Ah, I see." I said.

I didn't entirely get it, but that's the thing with inside jokes isn't it?

A moment later Dionysus came back with the drink, but before he could place it down he tripped. The glass shattered and the drink spilled everywhere. It was all over my chest soaking right through the fabric.

I gasped as the cold liquid hit my body.

"Oh my gods, I'm sooo sorry!" Dionysus said with a hand across his mouth.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. Everybody makes mistakes." I say, brushing it off.

I try for a smile, but I'm aware I fail miserably.

"Shit, this really sucks. Let me help you get cleaned up." Athena said.

I gave her a small nod and we headed in the direction of the bathroom.

Athena's pov:

Well the first part of the plan was a succes. As I guided Nike to the bathroom I looked over my shoulder. Dionysus gave me a wink and I winked right back.

We entered the bathroom and Nike took a look in the mirror. The drink had splashed all across her chest making it rather translucent. It took everything I had to keep on my 'Oh my gods, Im so sorry this happened to you' mask and not let a smirk slip onto my face.

Nike took some paper towels and started pressing them to her dress. As the gentlelady I am I naturally helped her with that. You can't just leave a lady to clean up your mess can you?

As I helped her our eyes met and I could swear it was like an electric jolt went through my entire body. It was then I knew that fase 2 of my plan was about to start.

Slowly we leaned in and met about half way. The kiss was so shy I could barely feel it. Then we both pulled back and looked one another in the eye.

'That all you got?' Nike's eyes seemed to ask.

Without another hesitation I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her against my body. She gasped, but didn't object. We kissed again, this time more deep and passionate.

The more I got to taste her, the more my hunger for her grew.

Nike's pov:

Athena lifted me on the sink and kissed me with a hunger I'd never felt in another person before. To be quite honest I wanted her too.

Watching her all night, having her touch me ever since she stood next to me, having her help me clean up the mess that is my dress and thereby touching my breasts? I was turned on to say the least.

Her hands roamed my back and occasionally found their way to the front. My own hands were burried in her hair, no doubt messing up her ponytail. That's also how I found out she had an undercut. It surprised me at first, but it was really nice to let my fingers glide through.

At some point even my own hands found their way to the front. My hands slid into her shirt and confirmed my observation from earlier. Athena wasn't wearing a bra.

I felt I couldn't work within her shirt so I unbuttoned it all the way and moved my kisses from her mouth to her neck. Her heavy breathing told me she liked what I was making her feel.

Athena's hands had found their way to my thighs. They roamed around the edge of my dress, undoubtebly waiting for the right moment.

I was getting tired of all this waiting around so with her permission I unzipped her pants. I don't know what I expected to see, but it wasn't a blue strap, that's for sure.

I looked into her eyes and all I saw was a mischievous glint.

"This okay with you?" Athena asked in between breaths.

I nodded as a smile grew on my face.

"Good." She said as she fished a little bottle out of her pocket.

"Is that lube?" I asked, trying not to laugh.

"A lady has to be prepared for everything." Athena smirked, not able to resist a laugh of her own.

In the moment I didn't really care that this woman was so well prepared to fuck someone in the bathroom of a queer club. All I wanted was her and I was beyond thankful everything seemed to just go naturally with her.

I've had one night stands where everything before the actual sex seemed so forced that I just didn't enjoy anything about the night.

But this was different. Athena and I could share a laugh if something seemed odd. I found out she was open to my own suggestions and that if I didn't like something I could just tell her and she'd try something else.

In the back of my mind the signs of being well prepared and the club going silent started pointing in the direction of the word player.

I gasped as I felt the strap slowly slide inside of me.

"Tell me if or when it hurts okay?"

However I ignored those signs just fine. What player would put this much passion into their touches and kisses? What player would take such good care of me?

Athena set a steady, but for now slow pace for herself and kept it consistant. I could feel a moan built up in the back of my troath. Even if i wanted to I couldn't have stopped it.

"Uuuhhh.. Yes... Faster please." I practially pleaded.

Athena listened to my request and sped up her pace a bit. My moans filled the bathroom and every few thrusts my voice seemed to get higher.

"Ooohh yeah... uuuhh yes, more..." I begged as I burried my nails in her scalp and back.

"That's it darling, tell me how you like it." Athena grunted in between the kisses she placed in my neck.

"Ooohh yes, faster please..."

I seemed as if my wishes were Athena's commands. Once more she sped up. I could feel every muscle in my body starting to tense.

"Uuuhhh... I'm close... Uh yeah, so close..." I said as my breathing picked up.

A couple moments later I could feel a wave of release wash over me as I screamed out Athena's name. I let go of her and let myself lean back against the mirror.

"Gods that felt amazing." I breathed, trying to catch my breath.

"Well they named me after a goddess for a reason." Athena responded with a smirk and a wink.

Her breathing was equally heavy as she leaned on the sink. I hopped of the counter and kissed her again. Athena didn't seem to mind as she grabbed onto my waist and butt really easily.

"You know, you're not the only one named after a goddess." I smirked, pushing her into one of the stalls.

------------------------------

Well @Prince_Magnus,

There you have it. You ask NSFW, I deliver. I'd be lying if I said this one came easy to me. But as you know I do like a writing challenge from time to time. Even though it was far beyond my comfort zone (since I usually don't write smut), I guess I did kind of warm up to the idea towards the end. I also think this is by far the longest chapter in the book XD Anyway thank you very much for your request, other idea? You know how to reach me. Enjoy your chapter buddy!

- Athena

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785K 10K 33
Hey, it's Percy again. I know what you're thinking: 'not another prophecy!' but luckily for you, this isn't about another quest. It's about mortals...
42.2K 1.4K 55
IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MY FIRST BOOK, "We Olympians", PLEASE READ THAT BEFORE YOU READ THIS! Link to "We Olympians"(copy and paste): https://www.wattpad...
20.7K 411 17
COMPLETED When Percy is asked to fill in as Praetor for Frank, he expects to spend his days at Camp Jupiter and help Reyna. What he doesn't expect is...
8.6K 365 16
Ellaria Of Troy: a cursed woman and the High General of the Armies of Olympus. The demigoddess who fell from the sky in Prythian, into the arms of...