For Eternity

heartlessbrock tarafından

Fourth book of the Lucky series. Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
Not a chapter

29

2K 59 20
heartlessbrock tarafından

"Babe." Colby said as he nudged my shoulder, waking me up. "Hmm?" I hummed as I rolled over to look at him.

"I need your help." He said as I rubbed my eyes. "With what?" I asked and sat up. "We ran out of formula and the girls are hungry." He said as I frowned.

"Okay, I'm up." I mumbled then rubbed my face again.

"I'm sorry." Colby said as I shook my head. "It's not your fault. You weren't born with these babies." I said then grabbed my boobs.

"I wish I was. I would play with them all the time." He said as I got out of bed. "I know you would." I said then slowly made my way out of the room.

"Happy Halloween by the way." Colby said as we walked towards the nursery. "Happy Halloween." I said with a smile then opened the door, causing the girls to cry louder.

"Shhh, it's okay. The mommy milkers are here." I said as Colby laughed. "You're such a loser." He said as he pulled Luna out of her crib.

"Mhmm." I mumbled then pulled Nova out of her crib. "Are you girls excited for your first Halloween?" I asked and sat in the rocking chair, pulling my shirt down.

"You guys are going to be so stinking cute in your costumes." I said and positioned Nova so she could eat.

"They're still in the dryer, so hopefully they fit." Colby said as I laughed. "I'm sure they will." I said as he laid Luna in my arms.

"What time should we be at the party?" I asked and positioned Luna so she could eat.

"Sam and I need to plan a couple more things before we leave on Monday, so maybe we can get there around 5." Colby explained as I nodded.

"Works for me." I said then looked down at the girls. "Are you going to do my makeup?" Colby asked as I giggled. "I can." I said with a smile.

"Good, because we need to look the best." He said as I shook my head.

"That's not even possible when these cuties are gonna be there." I said and gently patted the girls backs as they nursed.

"Yeah, but they are half of us so we still win." Colby said as I nodded. "True true." I said as Nova pulled away.

Colby and I burped the girls and got them ready for the day before we brought them downstairs.

"I think I'm gonna make pumpkin pancakes." I said with a smile as I skipped into the kitchen. "You're adorable." Colby said as I walked over to the swings.

"I love Halloween." I said then strapped Luna into her seat.

I ended up spending the rest of the morning making pumpkin pancakes, hash browns, bacon, and toast. I cut the toast to be in the shapes of bats because I seriously just loved Halloween so much.

"This looks so good." Colby said as he came back into the kitchen. "Thank you. Eat up, we have a busy day today." I said then slid him a plate of food.

We are breakfast then cleaned up the kitchen before we went upstairs to start getting ready. It was already 3pm and I had to do my makeup, Colby's makeup, and get the girls ready so we needed to get moving.

"Okay, I'm gonna try and force the girls to take a nap now so I can do your makeup." I said then started towards the nursery.

"Here, you go set up, I'll get them settled." Colby said as I nodded. "Sounds good." I said then handed the girls off.

I went into the bathroom then walked over to my vanity and pulled out the makeup I would need to do Colby's makeup. I knew that it wasn't going to be perfect but I was going to try my best.

A couple minutes later Colby was walking into the room, shirtless. "Ready for me?" He asked as I grinned.

"Yeah, but we don't have time for that." I and batted my lashes at him as he chuckled. "Calm down, horny. I meant for you to do my makeup." He said as I giggled.

"Right." I said then patted the seat in front of me. "Sit." I said as he grinned and sat down. I spent the next hour doing his hair and makeup to look liked a modern day Beetlejuice.

It wasn't my best work but it was good enough for where we were going.

"Okay, done." I said then handed him a mirror. "Wow, this looks good, V." He said and mussed his hair a little bit.

"Thank you, thank you. Now I have to quickly do my shit then we can get the girls ready." I said as Nova started crying.

"Shit, I'll go get them ready. Take your time, V. There's no pressure." Colby said then kissed my cheek.

"Thank you for the reassurance, I'm stressed." I said as he chuckled and turned to leave the room. "I know." He said as I chuckled.

I ended up doing my makeup and hair in record time which was good because it was already 4:45pm.

Once I was done with my hair and makeup I put on my short red dress and some red heals. By the time I was done with that Colby was coming into the room with the twins.

"Oh my god!" I pouted, looking at how fucking adorable they were. "They are so cute, I'm actually going to die." I said as Colby grinned.

"Yeah, they're adorable and you're sexy as hell." He said then looked me up and down.

"Stop." I said with a giggle but turned around to show him my outfit. "I don't think you're gonna be leaving the house." Colby said lowly as I shook my head. "Get dressed, you dork." I said and took the girls from him.

"Come on girlies, I want to take your picture." I said then walked into the bedroom. I then sat them on the bed and positioned them so they were sitting.

"Okay, it would be totally magical if you guys would hold hands but do what feels right." I said then started taking pictures of them.

A couple minutes later Colby was coming into the room. "Look how cute they are." I said as then held hands and looked us.

"I love them more than anything else in the world." Colby said then wrapped his arms around me. "I do too." I said quietly then sighed. "Ready?" I asked then turned to him.

"Oh..." I whispered, being taken aback by how attractive he looked.

He wasn't wearing a shirt but was wearing a striped black and white suit jacket with matching pants. "Like what you see?" Colby asked as I chuckled.

"Shut up." I teased then turned to grab the girls. "Let's go." I said as Nova and Luna giggled. "They're excited." I said as we made our way out of the room.

"It's their first party, they should be excited." Colby said as I nodded. "I agree." I said then led the way out to the car.

When we got to Sam and Kat's we made our way inside. There were Halloween decorations sprinkled around the house, making me more excited.

"Hey guys! We're in here!" Sam called out from the kitchen.

"Guys it looks so fun in here!" I said as we walked into the kitchen. "Oh my god! You guys looks so good!" Kat said happily as she came over to hug us.

"You guys do too! Also all this food looks amazing!" I said and looked around.

"Thank you, I really let my creativity come out." Kat said as Nova and Luna looked around the room. "You did great." I said as Sam and Colby left the room.

Kat and I spent the next couple hours finishing up the food and the decorations for the party. People started arriving around 8 which meant it was time to have some fun. "You look so cute!" I said as Ki came into the room.

She was dressed up as Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas and Shawn was Jack Skellington.

"Thanks, babes! What are you supposed to be? Girl in sexy red dress?" Ki asked as I giggled and bounced the girls.

"No, I'm Lydia from Beetlejuice. I don't know where Colby is but he's Beetlejuice. Nova and Luna are the twins from The Shining." I said as she smiled and tickled the girls cheeks.

"Oh, they're so fucking cute." She said as Tara and Devyn came up to us.

"Guys! It's been forever!" Devyn said as she hugged us. "It has been! How have you been?" I asked as Tara hugged me. "I've been personally killing the game. That's why you haven't seen me. Jake and I have been so busy." She said as I nodded.

"That makes sense, I've been pretty busy with these little cuties." I said and looked down at the girls as Colby came over to me.

"Hey, babe. Do you mind holding the girls? My arms hurt." I said quietly as he nodded. "Of course. Hey guys." Colby said to Tara and Devyn.

"Long time no see." Tara teased as he nodded. "Yeah, I've heard you've been up to some crazy shit." Colby said as I walked away to get some food.

"How are you feeling?" I asked Ki as she followed me to the kitchen. "I'm alright. Sad that I can't drink and get party but it's worth it." She said and put her hand on her belly.

"Yeah, it is. I'll be sober with you tonight. How about that?" I asked as she chuckled.

"You're the best." She said as we grabbed some food. I didn't really want to drink tonight anyways because we had the girls with us, and also because every time we would drink something went wrong.

Once Ki and I grabbed our food we made our way back to the living room where everyone was.

We spent the next couple hours dancing and enjoying each others company before the party really started to fill up.

As we danced I made sure to keep an eye on the girls at every moment. They were being passed around to everyone since it had been a while since they've seen a majority of the friends.

"Are you doing okay, love?" Colby slurred as he held my waist. "Yeah, you're drunk." I said as he chuckled and kissed me. "No, I just love my beautiful wife." He said as I sucked in a breath.

Usually it didn't bother me when he said things like that, but for some reason it was freaking me out. "Are you okay?" Colby asked as I nodded and rubbed my hands on my dress.

"Y-yeah...I have to go to the bathroom." I mumbled then quickly turned to go to the bathroom. As I walked I felt the paranoia starting to creep up on me.

I knew it was bound to happen eventually. It always happened around this time of year, since it was when Peter kidnapped me.

I completely forgot about it until now.

When I got to the bathroom I slammed the door closed, sliding down the wall as my chest tightened. "Breathe, Violet." I whispered as my eyes burned with tears.

I knew I was about to have a panic attack, and there was nothing that I could do to stop it.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

176K 5.3K 111
Final book to the heartless series, if you haven't read the last 3 go do that ❤️
229K 2.6K 52
This is a book of Colby Brock imagines Requests are welcome and will do as many as I can Hope you enjoy;)
476K 10K 127
This is the sequel to Chaos. Hope you enjoy!
257K 7K 174
Third book to Chaos series. Enjoy.