De' Bardi Twins.

By imanoonewhowrites

Alexander and Alexandrea De' Bardi are the rulers of the underworld. Ever since the night they were born thei... More

Meeting the characters and their aesthetic's .
Plot.
Chapter one.
Chapter two. 
Chapter three.
Chapter four. 
Chapter five.
Chapter six. 
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight .
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven .
Chapter twelve.
Chapter thirteen .
Chapter fourteen. 
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen .
Chapter nineteen.
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty-one.
Chapter twenty-two.
Chapter twenty-four.
Chapter twenty-five.
Chapter twenty six.
Chapter twenty-seven.
Chapter twenty-eight.
Chapter twenty-nine.
Chapter thirty .
Chapter thirty one.
Chapter thirty two.
Chapter thirty-three.
Chapter thirty-four.
Chapter thirty five.
Chapter thirty six.
Author note.
Chapter thirty seven.
Explaintion .

Chapter twenty- three

21K 553 148
By imanoonewhowrites

I pressed my lips into a thin line as Brian and Chris kept going on about how nice the school is. I'm pretty sure they've forgotten we have already been there. It's quite annoying on how much they talk. I just wanna slap them silly.

"God please shut up" Alexandra growls throwing her hands up in defeat. I nod my head agreeing with my twin in hopes they take the message to shut up before I kill them. My fingers have aching for the touch of a snipper trigger. The coldness it brought to me. Ugh I miss it already.

"I'm sorry! It's just I'm so happy you guys are gonna be in my classes" Brian gushes as he clapped his hands together. I bite back my complains by simply turning my head sideways towards the widow taking in the beautiful view.

Alexandra placed her hand on my knee giving it a small squeeze. I placed my hand over hers giving her a small smile flashing my white teeth. Biggest flex is that my teeth are white. Alexandra can't relate dirty bitch. She smells funny, her damn body wash annoys me. The scent is apples and cinnamon like what?

Who wants to spell like that. A crackhead does which explains why Alexandra does. She did crack awhile back from the lost of her best friend. We both fell in a dark place, it wasn't good.  Luckily we managed not to kill ourselves just yet.

"Come on" Alexander shoved my shoulder knocking away my thoughts. I slap her hand before sliding out of my seat. She narrowed her eyes at me as I helped her out .

"Guys come on stop being slow!" Brian shouts waving us down. Everyone's eyes were on us cause of fucking Brian ass who's jumping up and down screaming for us to come. I'm legally gonna kill him than myself. 

"This is so embarrassing" Drina whines as we walked towards Brian. I laugh noticing the redness to her cheeks. She elbows me in the ribs making my laughs into groans.

"Fuck woman stop doing that!" I huff holding onto my stomach that's now aching . She gives me a smirk before walking ahead of me. I roll my eyes as I ran to them still holding onto my stomach. God I need aspirins and some whiskey. Okay maybe also weed but more of a craving than anything. Yes, I have a smoking problem so what?

"Okay so first we have math which is mrs. Anna she's a bit of a bitch" Brian informed us. His whole face was lit up with excitement shinning in his eyes. It makes me wanna throw up.

"Than why are we going to her class if she's a bitch?" Alexandra questions tilting her head. I also titled my head eyeing Brian.

"Woah you guys are creepy with that twin thing" Brian says shaking his head "we go cause math is important for our futures".

"Yes but it's not that important when you're future isn't like these people" I remind him looking around us. All these kids here won't all make it some will others won't. We have already had our future planned out since we're born? Why does he want to change something that simply can't be changed.

"Father gives us a choice Alexander not all of us want to be in the mafia" oh..they had a choice?

"But than why did we trained all our childhoods to kill?" I question furrowing my eyebrows. He must be kidding why would he train so hard just to pick out of the mafia lifestyle.

"I never trained what are you guys talking about?" Brian whispers quietly as he opened the classroom door. I look at Alexandra in hopes for her input. Her face was scrunched up in fconfusion matching my own. We all trained everyone did.

"Nothing I suppose" I reply sitting myself down next to Alexandra. Seems a bit weird he didn't train if we didn't we got beat? Why would he pick to get beat instead of fighting and killing people? It's so less heartbreaking.

Maybe he's crazy. That's it. He has to be?

I groan as I laid my head on top of my arms in hopes of falling asleep. Alex and I have only been in school for a hour or so. First period was math, we're currently in second which is history .  I already finished the work since I learnt this shit when I was five.

"God I'm so bored" Alex whines laying his head on top of my shoulder. I grumble in agreement.

"Can we just skip?" I ask looking up at Alexander . His face lit up with the idea of leaving. Can't blame him, school sucks especially when we learnt this already.

"Let's go" Alexander mouths slowly slipping out of his chair. I barked out a loud laugh as he fell back knocking down his desk with himself. The whole classroom attendance snapped over to us. The teacher Mr. David yells at Alex telling him to sit up.

Alex face was bright red as he mumbled cuss words underneath his breathe. I helped him up still laughing just a little more quiet.

"Shut up Alexandra" Alex growls fixing his desk back up to it's original place. I roll my eyes at his anger issues . Jesus it's never that serious. Alex grabs my hand as he pulled me with out of the class. The teacher yelled for us to come back. Obviously, we didn't but I was attempted to go and get that blue pencil.

"Can we go smoke a blunt?" Alex blurts out as we reached the front of the entrance to the school. I nod my head as I opened up the door.

"I have a lighter in my back pocket you got the blunt?" I ask pulling out my lighter. I take in Alexander outfit, why is he always matching me. Fucking copy cat. He's so unoriginal.

"Just so you know my style better" I huff as I handed him the lighter. He raised his eyebrow as he light the blunt. The smell of weed fills my nose up in delight. Alex raises the blunt before taking a hit.  My smile grew as he handed it to me. 

"Woah" a male voice booms through out the cool air. I turn around as I let out a puff of smoke. My eyes met with Lorenzo's. His eyes widened for a quick second before going back to normal. If you weren't paying attention you would have never known. His brown eyes flickered between Alex and I's.

"Hi pretty lady" Lorenzo says walking towards us. Alex raised his eyebrow as placed his arm around my shoulders. "Do you know him?" Alex leans down whispering into my ear. I faintly nod my head.

"Lorenzo" I reply back shoveling on my feet. Lorenzo looks at Alex's arm around my shoulders before eyeing us.

"Are y'all-" I immediately shake my head "god no we're twins" I cut in. He nodded his head.

"So you gonna let me take a hit?" He asks with a small smirk placed on his lips. My eyes ranked over his body. He was wearing cuffed jeans with a white tucked in. With a black leather jacket. A sliver chain was hanging around his neck. My eyes flickered back up to his. Now he had a full on smirk.

"Depends" I reply licking my lips. Alexander looks back and forth from myself to Lorenzo. Disgust was the only thing I could describe the look on his face. I bite down on my lip holding back a life .

A/N! Hi guys. Sorry I haven't been active. I'm thinking about trying out for volleyball. The thing is I'm in asb which is the student Council so I'm busy as is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 185K 105
"You wear your darkness like some women wear a little black dress, it's shining in those green eyes of yours." "Underestimating me will be anyone's f...
1.2K 55 16
Natalia Romano born in an Italian Mafia family. She should be loved right? Wrong. Natalia grew up too early; being sent away at a very young age of 5...
32K 540 26
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 �...
4M 102K 44
Her name is Alexia Ivanov. Every single person in the mafia knows her name. She is known as the Cold Blooded Assassin. She kills her enemies in the...