Chapter twenty-seven.

TW! Pedophilia, mention of r@pe, and panic attacks.

My heart pounded in my chest. Both of my ears were ringing. All I wanted was Alexandra to hug me. My version was all cloudy due to my tears. But I could make out the figure of axel. He stood tall looking down at me with a smirk.

Why am I so weak. For fuck sakes he hurt me when I was a child. I should be over this. All I felt was the touch of his hands all over my body. I started to cough harder on my sobs.  Struggling with the fact I couldn't scrub away the feeling of his hands.

"Ah, still a little boy alex and still so sexy" Axel gushes bending down to my level. I felt so nausea, the sudden need to throw up was so overwhelming. Axel ran his fingers over my cheek smiling at me. Tears just kept falling as I tried wiggling out of his grip.

"Why are you trying to get away from me? Alex don't you remember when we use to play cars?" Axel taunts pulling harshly on a piece of my hair. "You use to beg and beg for me to play with you, I always enjoyed that" .

"Your fucking sick" I spat out. My cheeks felt so heated. My stomach was cramping with disgust. All I wanted was Alexandra to comfort me and tell me this was all a bad dream.

"Sick for you alex, we're soulmates don't you understand?" axel whines. I felt chills run down my spine at the word 'soulmates'. Alexandra come please come. no puedo manejar esto. (I can't handle this).

I basically jumped out of the plane rushing towards Rafael

I basically jumped out of the plane rushing towards Rafael. His face was filled with panic most likely thinking I'm a bitch for not looking the same. I can't show worry or concern. Not to anyone even rafeal. Rule number one, don't show weakness not even at your weakest state.

Even that rules only goes so far. All I know is Alexander might be getting shot or stabbed. Being tortured but he's mastered the dead look.

I have to be strong for Alex. He needs me right now. I have to find him and save him. Even if that makes calling in my allies. I'll look desperate, hell I'll even beg for help. My reputation doesn't matter when it comes to my twin. Nothing does well expect for him obviously.

"I need his location I emailed you the pings on a different account so find it and get me his damn whereabouts fast" I shouted grabbing the keys from his hand.

I quickly sat insides the car driving off as soon as I pressed the on button. Not even bothering to wait for Rafael to get in. God I was pissed. If I would have stayed and left the fucking phone he would be right besides me. We would be bullying each other laughing. Maybe even eating French fries . God why did I leave him?

I pressed hard on the breaks. Quickly rolling down my window I threw the damn phone out before speeding off again. The phone broke in half due to the fact it got ran over.

Tears threaten to fall from my eyes.  All I want is to hug my brother and just tell him and myself this is all just a bad dream. I'm supposed to protect him, and I couldn't.

Here I am sitting in this nice car safe well he's god knows where most likely being fucking tortured. He doesn't deserve that. It should have been me. Alex never even wanted to be a assassin, I did. And he couldn't allow me to be one without him. If I would have listened to him we would have been safe from this fucked up underworld.

I parked into a random parking lot. Putting my head against the streeing wheel.  Allowing my sobs to leave my mouth. My head was throbbing in pain. How am I gonna comfort him? Keep him safe ? When I don't know where he is.

You know what I'm done crying. He doesn't need me crying he needs for me to be strong. I wiped away my tears . Pressing on the gas I raced home not bothering to stop at red lights or stop signs.

 Pressing on the gas I raced home not bothering to stop at red lights or stop signs

I stormed inside the house, rushing straight into my bedroom. Throwing my duffel bag onto the bed. Opening it up I grabbed a blonde wig. Perfect. Picking it up I ran into the bathroom attached to my room. Placing the wig carefully onto the counter I started prepping my hair.

I fixed up the wig before leaving the room. It was perfectly placed on and curled beautifully. Walking towards the bag I pulled a mini low cut red dress with a pair of black red bottom heels.

I started to dig into the bag looking for my makeup bag. Ah! Found it. Pulling the bag out I walked over towards the mirror by the wall. Sitting everything down along with myself.

After about a hour I sprayed my setting spry all over my makeup. Pushing myself up I dust off my dress smirking at myself through the mirror. All I need is my leather jacket. Than I'm done.

I walked out of the room throwing my leather jacket over my shoulders

I walked out of the room throwing my leather jacket over my shoulders. My knives were hidden in my curled hair along with my boobs.

"Dear god Alexandra not her, please not her" Rafael begs from the bottom of the stairs. I rolled my eyes as I walked down the stairs .

"God get over yourself Rafael, a man begging isn't cute now move out of my way" I snapped pushing him away from me. He looked at me stunned as I walked away from him. Slamming the door behind me. I don't need anyone to help save alex. He's MY brother. MY other half. Not to mention my responsibility, not anyone else's.

I won't allow anyone to stop me from killing. They would all just get in my way.Everyone will be dead they need to be. It's been about  twenty hours since he went missing. That's already twenty lives I'm gonna end. The longer he's gone, the more I'm killing. Each hour will be each life. I promise with the grave of my heart.

Swearing on god, I'll find him even if I have to kill my own mafia. I'm done crying and throwing up. What needs to happen and what will be happening is me throwing knives and slicing throats.  Like I said rule number one.

Don't show any weakness.