π™π™€π™‘π™‘π™šπ™§π™˜π™€π™–π™¨π™©π™šπ™§|𝑋...

By XolosNiceWrists

Jules and Xolo were best friends since childhood until they had a major fall out, They both are trying to go... More

1
2
3
4
5
⌫ 6 ⌫
☠︎︎ 7☠︎︎
β–Ό8β–Ό
Announcement
Announcement 2
β˜•οΈŽοΈŽ 9 β˜•οΈŽοΈŽ
☽ 10 ☽
✨11✨
⚑️12⚑️
πŸŽ“ 13 πŸŽ“
πŸ§‹14πŸ§‹
πŸ’«15πŸ’«
✨Book name has changed ✨
𝟷𝟼
𝟷𝟽
𝟷𝟾
𝟷𝟿
𝟸𝟢
| 21 |
☁︎︎23☁︎︎
πŸ“Ž 24 πŸ“Ž
25
26
27
28
β₯ π‘‚π‘“π‘“π‘–π‘π‘Žπ‘™ πΆπ‘Žπ‘ π‘‘ β₯
29
✈︎ 30 ✈︎
βžͺ 31 βžͺ

βœ”οΈŽ 𝟸𝟸 βœ”οΈŽ

596 16 35
By XolosNiceWrists

Warning , this chapter is extremely long 😭.

Mary definitely made a mistake showing us this chalkboard thats underneath these table tops because Xolo and I have not stopped displaying our artistic skills. It's been 20 minutes and we're still going at it. I mean what better way to pass time while waiting for some food ,right.

I am drawing a majestic mermaid in a beautiful blue ocean. I'm leaning into the chalkboard to get a perfect view on the mermaid tail as Im delicately coloring it in. I can be a perfectionist and I have to keep everything within the lines or else I'll hate it.

I looked over at Xolo who was doing the complete opposite , being messy as fuck. I am so disappointed.

" The hell are you doing Xolo - You're not even staying in your lines. So messy ,I can't even tell what you're drawing.." I squinted and leaned over his side to see what ugly masterpiece he was putting together .

" Shut up - Art doesn't have to be perfect. It's a form of expression and this - this is what I'm expressing and from what I can tell , it's already way better than yours " he smirked at me.

"Mmm Hmm Yeah - Yet I can't even tell what you're drawing. Mary please tell me - do you think his kindergarten drawing skills are better than mine ?" I scoffed as I looked up at her. There's just no way.

"I'm obviously drawing a lion in the jungle - and Yeah Mary, please tell us. Enlighten us , who's drawing skills are the best ? I mean ,I think it's pretty obvious "he sarcastically questioned with a shrug.

"Hmm, I don't know...I'll be the judge of that , I'll have to see once you both are done so - GO. You have 20 minutes on the clock !" Mary announced.

"You are going down in your lions den ,loser " I stuck my tongue out at Xolo and focused back on my work of art.

"And You better be scared because I'm going fishing for mermaids today , loser " he stuck his tongue out.

"You two are so corny " Mary laughed

"Me ? Corny ? I'd say competitive is a better word " Xolo scoffed as his eyes stayed focused on his drawing , continuing to work on it.

"Eh - I'd say loser is a better word to describe you " I snickered as I continued drawing.

"And I'd say whore is a better word to describe you" Xolo sarcastically smiled as he looked up at me.

"And I'd say -" I began to open my mouth.

"And I'd say - you two need to focus and get back to work. Stop disguising your love for hate " Mary cut me off with a little smirk.

" Nahhh..I don't hate her that much , I love her , I just throughly enjoy messing with her.Also - we're just really competitive" Xolo turned his head to look at me with a genuine smile , his big dark brown eyes meeting mine.

I don't think he got what she said , she meant literal love. Not a friend type of love but I guess he didn't catch that.

"Ehhh - I guess I love you too. I'm kidding , I do. I do love you " I smiled back as I searched his eyes. I found myself pausing for a moment as we maintained eye contact for what felt like so long but in reality was seconds. No - I Don't love him in that way.. I love him in a friend way just like how he loves me.

"Um- you're still going down tho "I quickly broke our eye contact as I focused back on my mermaid. That was not a moment , I'm just being stupid.

"Interesting.."Mary nodded as her eyes traveled between the both of us with a growing smile on her face . Ugh - no , there's she goes again with thinking there's something between Xolo and I. There's nothing , he didn't even catch that she meant love as in more than a friend type of love...

I'm just gonna focus on my mermaid and I'm giving her blue hair instead of the basic Ariel red. That gives me originality points. I'm sure Xolo is just recreating the lion king with that little pea brain of his. He's a literal rat. Don't know what that has to do with peas or drawing but he just is a rat because I say so. Yup.
——————————————————————————
"And your time is now up , chalks down !"Mary announced as she put her hand in the middle of the chalk board.

"Hey - watch it , watch it . Do not mess with my lion " Xolo pushed her hand away.

"No - no please mess with it , please mess with it " I pleaded with amusing in my eyes.

"You are evil " Xolo shifted his eyes to me with a disappointed look on his face. I smiled in return.

"Yeah - Anyways time to judge , let's save the best for last. Mary ,look at his first " I demanded.

"Na-ladies first.Please I insist and I mean - I think  we all know whose is the best .." Muttered under his breath at the end.

"Oh - oh wow I didn't know you were a lady. Since you know , you're going first " I stuck to what I said with a smile.

"Okay , okay stop it children. Xolo ,You're going first and that's that " Mary decided

"Thanks mom " I innocently smiled as I maintained eye contact with Xolo.

"Hate you mom " Xolo returned the smile.

Xolo and I just absolutely love being competitive and messing with eachother. But I love him , it's all fun. We're not seriously mean to  each other. He's practically been sleeping over and has not left my house since we made up. We sleep in the same bed and our moms Don't even care. We don't even care either.

"Hmmm.. okay , okay . This is cute , this is cute "
Mary examined Xolo's drawing.

"Ahaha . she said it's cute. Your drawing is just cute aww"I laughed in his face.

"My drawing is fucking cool , you two are women so you just can't see it. Imma need a dude on set if I'm dealing with you two "Xolo scoffed.

"Oh wow because I'm a woman  ? Would you like a male specimen instead "I jokingly took offense. Im not even offended. I would be happy If Xolo had a male bestfriend. It'd be really cool . We'd have some more friends. Mary and I are already becoming best friends , we just click .Like I said Xolo and I would both have more friends , mutual friends. It's always been just him and I . Of course I don't mind it , he's my bestfriend, always will be my bestfriend. I love him and nothing will change that.

It's always been us two , the OGs and it will
Forever be that way , I've known that whore since we were little and he means the world to me . We grew up together and will always have each others backs. Nothing can break that or distance us at all. Having more amazing people in our lives would just be a super fun bonus.

"I'm kidding - I'm kidding. I love you , You're an important woman in my life , a male Can not and will not ever replace  your annoying ass , there's no way that could be as annoying as you. No -
I love you , Relaxxx- But I do want a male friend " he laughed as he calmed me down.

"Thank you and no one Can replace you either . You shall find your Mary , but a boy version " I laughed as I put my hand on Mary's. I love her , she's so nice and cool. We already get along super well.

"Aww ,Im happy we met. Xolo , I'm gonna have to steal her from you , I'm sorry just look at her she's amazing " Mary gripped my hand.

"Nope - you can be her female bestfriend but you can't steal her from me. she'll  always be mine , no stealing " Xolo pulled me into a hug , squishing me against his chest while he stared at Mary. Awww I feel so loved. I found myself smiling in his chest , I could lay here forever. No one can replace him either and he'll always be mine. we know we can still have other best friends while still remaining super close like we always have been. It's not a big deal. We just have a bit of possessiveness over eachother.

"Awww look at that Jules , how cute is that " Mary nonchalantly winked at me with a little teasing smirk on her face while she watched me laying on his chest, his arms around me. Not her doing this again , there's literally nothing between Xolo and I . He feels nothing for me. She'll just continue saying there is though.

"As for you finding your boy version of me , I think you will. He got cast for his role already and he's in your dojo. His names Jacob , I talked to him once and he's really cool. There's also other dudes around our age on set "Mary explained to Xolo.

"Ahh nice, nice - can't wait to meet them. Only if I get this role though "Xolo smiled as we let go of each other.

"You will and then you'll finally be able to bond over some toxic masculinity while doing your little karate moves " I laughed , I can just see him and a bunch of dudes on set showing off and being all competitive. He has not had many close male friends , most are cousins. it'd be a sight to see.A hella  funny one.

"Stop - because I can just see them showing off and messing around on set already " Mary laughed.

"Yup and we'll be throwing the both of you down " Xolo got up all in our face.

"Sorry Mary - did we just hear a future challenge ? " I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Yeah - i think we're gonna have to take him up on that " Mary scoffed.

"Oh you mean like a boys vs girls ? I'll
Make sure my boys are all trained and ready . Who ever they are , who ever I'll meet, I know they'll be ready. I know they'll be good ,so be scared "Xolo threatened as he glared at us. Not us Making a future challenge for a cast we're not even apart of and who we haven't even met yet...

The waitress arrived with our food and set all of our plates down.

"Thank you " we all said to her.

"Fucking finally , I'm starving "Xolo eyes filled with satisfaction as he grabbed his burger. Yup finally we get to annoy him. This is where our antics begin. I pulled my plate close to me and looked up at Mary with a little smirk. She nodded knowing exactly what we were  about to do.

Oh Xolo , you're in for quite a night and your future boys are not here to defend you...

"This is so fucking good - what , I can see why you stay at this hotel all the time Mary" Xolo eyes rolled back in satisfaction as he let the bite of the cheese burger he just took marinate in his mouth.

"I know - I know right. Especially  these French fries, Jules why don't you try yours " Mary gestured for me to begin. Oh alright - cue the antics.

"You know what I think I will " I smirked as I grabbed 3 French fries at once. This crunch should be hella loud.

I shoved them in my mouth and started to dramatically chew them all at once.

"Damn - Jesus , these French fries... wow they're so good " I gasped as I chewed loudly with my mouth all open. The crunch on these French fries are so loud , it's like they're basically fried.

"I know right ! There's just - there's just something about them " Mary nodded with a mouthful French fries , chewing them with every word she said.

I grabbed another handful of fries and shoved them in my mouth.

"Mmm.. Xolo you have to try them , c'mon your turn " I leaned over to xolo and chewed loudly by his ear  as I spoke , reaching for his fries to feed him.

"Stop -stoppp .. do not do that " Xolos teethed crawled as I felt his body slightly squirm  in his seat.

"Do not - do not do that Jules " he nervously laughed as he grabbed my shoulders and began pushing me away , back to my seat. I could see a glimmer of panic start to ignite in his eyes. Loud chewing drives him insane.

"Do what ?" I obnoxiously asked as I continued munching on my fries.

"Yeah - do what ? she's not doing anything. She was just trying to feed you dude " Mary backed me up with her mouthful of fries , loudly chewing down on them as she spoke to Xolo.

"Oh God - not you too. Look , you may not know this about me Mary , but one thing I absolutely hate - that just makes my skin crawl , is loud ,obnoxious chewing" Xolo shook his head in disgust.

"Okay , look , we'll stop . Promise " I lied as I took a big bite of my bacon cheese burger. A loud crunch was heard. Hehe.

" really ? Will you ?" Xolo sarcastically asked as he stared between my burger and I after he just heard that loud crunch.

"What ? There's just bacon in my burger , sorry - I promise " I furrowed my eyebrows as I shrugged my shoulders. C'mon xolo , I cant control there's just this crunchy delicious bacon in my burger..

"Yea - we promise " Mary nodded.

"Good - thank you " Xolo sighed a sigh of relief as he went back to eating his burger. Mary and I quickly shot eachother a little look , fighting the smiles from appearing on our faces. This is far from over , this is just the beginning Xolo. He doesn't want us to talk at him While we're obnoxiously chewing , we'll just talk to eachother while we're obnoxiously chewing. Problem solved.

"So Mary , what do you think we should do after this ?" I asked as I continued munching on my crunchy bacon burger. After I swallowed , I took a big gulp of my chocolate milk shake.

"Mm.. I'm thinking - we go back to the hotel and just chill , watch a movie , maybe do a little make up, our hair , Ya know . Just for fun " She said with her mouth all full of food while chewing at the same time. Ooh I see what she's doing , xolo gets annoyed when people mess with his luscious hair. It's his pride and Joy. We can easily find an excuse to touch his hair and annoy him with that. Maybe even a little make up.

"Yeah ,well ,you two can do those girl thingys and I'll stick with the movie"Xolo instantly declined with disapproving eyes.

"Okay " Mary and I both exclaimed as we took another bite of our crunchy bacon burger. God this is so good.

"Really ?" Xolo dead panned as he stared down at our mouths, the source of all this skin crawling noise.

"What ? It's just so good , you should have gotten this one " I shook my head at him as I continued stuffing my face. I love annoying him.

"Shhh , do I need to take you back to first grade. Chew with your mouth closed woman. You too Larusso " Xolo lectured us , shooting the both of us glares.

"Yes sir " I sarcastically faked a scared expression as I put my hands up and stared at him. Fine , we're almost done with our burgers anyways. We've been taking huge bites. Anyone would have that we were some starving obnoxious children. We're doing a good job.

He doesn't want loud chewing but didn't say anything about loud slurping... Time for our delicious milk shakes. I took a hold of my straw and shot a little look at Mary. She knows exactly what I'm doing. She took a hold of her straw and gave me a smile to proceed.

We both took a big slurp.

"Wow.. this is chocolate shake is amazing " I took another slurp.

"Jesus - are you kidding me ?" Xolo flinched at the sound of our slurps.

"What - I'm thirsty " I shrugged my shoulders in confusion.

"Yeah - maybe a little too thirsty. Chill out , take normal sips. You know how annoying that is. It makes me cringe. Plus These employees will probably think we're poor and homeless. Acting like we've never ate any food before in our life " Xolo side eyed the employees by the bar.

"Wouldn't that be funny tho ? C'mon you know that's funny " I shoved another handful of French Fries in my mouth.

"Oh my G- stoppp . Please close your mouth , please " Xolo cringed as he took ahold of my chin and head and attempted to close my mouth. I looked up at him and got closer to his face ,clamping my jaw up and down as if I was going to bite him .getting closer to his face with every movement.

"Aghhhhh- she bites, She bites " xolo instantly jerked back into his seat. Yuppp , yupppp. As he should be scared. I innocently smiled at him and continued munching on my French fries.

" I hate you so much " Xolo shook his head at me , his eyes emitting defeat.

"I hate you more " I smiled as I took another big slurp of my milk shake.

Mary then Interchanged with me , crunching on her French fries while I drank my milkshake. For a perfect combination of annoyance.

Xolo watched us in irritation. Oh he is so annoyed , this is working perfectly.

"God - I can not waittt til this dinner is over. Just put me out of my misery and finish already " he rolled his eyes.

Mary and I exchanged a playful smirk. Mission , half accomplished. We still have the rest of the night to go. Hehe...

After 10 minutes of watching Xolo squirm in his seat, we finally finished our food.

"Finally !But ughhh  now I have to pay the check for you annoying mother fuckers " Xolo sighed.

"Awww you're too sweet. Thank you so much , that dinner was so good " I laid back in my seat , caressing my food baby.

"Yeah - I could tell. You were  obnoxiously devouring everything " Xolo rolled his eyes as he put his credit card in the check book.

"At least you know we got what your moneys worth " Mary shrugged her shoulders.

"Yea - in exchange for a dinner  full of annoying chewing . Totally got my money's  worth" Xolo sarcastically nodded. Aww the little baby is mad. He'll get over it in a few minutes.

The waitress came back and gave xolo his credit card back. We stood up and started heading out of the restaurant. It was honestly so good tho.

"Wait - so who won the drawing contest ?" Xolo instantly realized as he looked over at Mary . Oh wait yea.. she never told us. Please - I know it's me.

"Jules. She basically reinvented Ariel and you Just recreated Simba, so not original " Mary shook her head.

"Yea Xolo , so not original " I laughed

"Oooh sooo not original , look at me ,I'm Jules , I'm so cool because I reinvented Ariel " Xolo mocked as he broke out in laughter at the end.

"Aww thank you , I know , I'm so cool " I dramatically flipped my hair. It's very much true , I am.

"Look at me , I'm Xolo and I threw a bitch fit because I can't handle loud chewing " Mary mocked as she burst out laughing. Ahhh I love her, my type of humor.

"Yea okay , too far ,too far " Xolo shook his head in disappointment. What she said is still funny though.

We walked into the elevator and Mary hit floor #5. This night has been so fun , who would have thought that we'd be spending the night and having so much fun with a person that we just met today.. it's like a fever dream in a way. A cool one though.

We got out of the elevator and walked into our hotel room.

"I am sooo full" I grabbed my stomach as I dropped down on the bed.

"Same " Xolo nodded as he dropped down next to me.

"So what should we watch ? What  are we thinkinggg?" Mary asked as picked up the tv remote from the dresser.

Xolo and I exchanged looks.hmmm.. I don't know , what should we watch ?

" how bout we watch some stranger things ?" Xolo suggested as he took off his shoes.

"Speaking of .. when is this new season coming out.. it's been been like what 2 years ?!" My eyes wandered around the room in shock. I mean , I get it , covid and all but still
Plenty of other shows have come out with new seasons.

"Yuppp ,2 years and counting.." Mary popped the p as she pulled up stranger things.

"I just wanna watch it because it's those summer kind of nostalgic vibes . Remember when the first season came out - it was the fucking best" Xolo laughed , reminiscing on it all. Yup I remember.. the theme song just screams nostalgic summer.
——————————————————————————-
After an hour of all of us chilling on the bed and watching stranger things. I think it's time to get back to annoying Xolo. We let him have his hour break but we have continue to make him have a night full of everything he hates.

"Mary , how bout you say we go do that make up and hair now while this loser watches stranger things " I stood up from the bed , gesturing for her to catch on to what I'm saying.

"I thought you'd never ask , let's go,my child "
Mary stood up with a smile and hooked her arm through mine.

"Have fun beating each other's faces .Do not involve me in any of that sorcery you call make up, thank you very much. I'll be here watching El lift a whole van " Xolo bid us farewell as his eyes remained on the tv screen.

Ehhh- I can't promise we won't involve him in any sort of way.. Mary and I sucked our teeth as we looked at eachother with a little shoulder shrug. Yeah we can't promise that.

We headed into the hotel bathroom and turned on the light as we closed the door. We can not risk Xolo hearing any of our plans. Hotel bathrooms are the best because the vent ,when you turn on the light is always loud.

"So wait -can we actually do make up and hair tho ?"Mary twiddled her fingers.

"Yesss of course - I mean we have to fit the part right ? He can't suspect anything's up.But umm- I don't really do much make up ,so do not expect my make up to look amazing " I warned her with wide eyes. I'm serious I'm not that good make up I just put mascara , chapstick , and a little high light. Some times a wing eye liner. Just pretty basic.

"I love doing make up and I'm pretty great at it ,so you're in luck. May I have the honor of doing your make up Miss chamberlain?" Mary's smile grew with pleading eyes.

"Yes you mayyy but nothing crazy okay ? Do not make me look caked up" My eyes widened in fear as she was going through her make up bag. I do not want to look like a drag queen or a clown. I don't think I even look good with a bunch of make up and on top of that I don't look good without it.

"I won't , I won't , don't worry . We'll keep it simple but something to enhance those beautiful features " Mary smiled as she examined my face and took out an eye shadow palate.

"Alright , I'm trusting you " I sighed as I closed my eyes as her make up brush started coming towards me.

" I shall not disappoint " I heard Mary's voice as the fluffy make up brush slid against my eye lid. She better not be putting a crazy color.

"So how should we annoy Xolo ?" I asked with an evil grin.

"I'm thinking ...we get a scissor for hair and we just go out there and improv. Be the best annoying person you can be " Mary laughed as she moved on to my other eye.

"Oooh improv I could do. Look at us ,just going out there and winging it. He won't know what's coming. Hell we don't even know what's coming "I laughed as I kept my eyes closed. Yup we're essentially gonna do whatever comes to mind. Fun...

"Okay but can I be the one to hold the scissors please. I wanna be the source of his agony and fear "
I smiled. And I mean literally agony and fear, Xolo's hair is his pride and joy. He's going to fear those scissors and If he thinks I'm going to cut it, Boom agony. And then I think he'll flip his shit after that.

Now am I actually going to cut it ? No . He loves his hair and so do I. But it'll sure be fun making him think that I did. Ahhhh, I'm so excited.

"So how bout that intimate hug and the no she's mine ,she'll always be mine thing huh ?" Mary dramatically spoke in a romantic rom com voice.

"Mary - nooo . It was legit nothing , I promise you. He said I'm his , as in his bestfriend . He so badly wants to keep me as his bestfriend is all I heard.he didn't mean she's mine , mine "I cleared it up to her.

"Yeah well maybe he's stupid and he hasn't realized his feelings yet because I think he does indeed have them. And you.. you're just trying to fight your feelings. I saw the way you were gladly laying on his chest , looking all comfortable and smiley.  You have feelings for him and it's okay to admit it " Mary tried to comfort me as I felt masacra glide against my eyelashes.Wow that feels good.

But no I do not feelings for him , I don't. The sooner she realizes that , the sooner she can stop giving me hope and seeing something that's not even there.

"Im not fighting anything.. why would I be fighting anything ? I don't have feelings for him , I don't. I just like hugs , he gives good hugs and he just makes me smile. Bestfriends make eachother smile" I firmly explained to her. What ? It's true they do make each other smile. I can't let myself have feelings for him again, I just can't.

"Ughhh- You're both in denial , I can't take it . You will be together soon enough , it will happen. Mark my words" Mary threatened.

"Not in denial , you're the one in denial. You're seeing something that's not there " I laughed.

"No , I'm seeing the complete obvious. You just  dont  know it yet but you will " she gushed. Yeah sure , never gonna happen.

I felt some gloss glide across my lips and hands fluffing up my curls.

"And you are done , let me see those beautiful eyes " Mary claimed in excitement. I opened up my eyes in fear of what I was going to see in that mirror.

Wow okay , not bad. The eye shadow is a natural gold , not too bold. My eye lashes are curled up wards and coated with mascara. They look long but natural.  I have a clear gloss with a slight shimmer. It looks very natural , you can hardly tell that I have ok make up.

"Woww.. I like ittt" I nodded.

"Thank you ,thank you. I know you look gorgeous . And since I already have make up on.. grab those scissors , let's go" Mary eyes grew in mischief.

"You already know ,I'm on it " I smirked as I opened the cabinet to reveal the metal scissors. I happily grabbed it and hid it in my back pocket.

Mary and I gave each other one last nod before walking out of the door. Revealing Xolo criss crossed apple sauce on the bed like a child ,watching stranger things. The light from the television reflecting on his face. It's perfect that the lights are off so that he could really think I actually cut his hair.

Aww I feel bad for even trying this but it's gonna be funny. I just wanna annoy him. It is show time.

"Mary , isn't his hair so nice ?" I smiled as I stared between them.

"Yea , it seriously is. Almost too nice.."Mary furrowed her eyebrows as she stared at xolo and his head of hair.

"I know, I know. I mean - What can I say ? I have naturally luscious hair . Glad to see you guys finally recognize my good looks " Xolo swiftly ran a hand through his mane of black ,long hair as he smirked , feeling all flattered . Mm hmm Yea .. little does he know what prank I'm gonna pull on that luscious hair.

"Mmm.. Yeah - a little too nice. As your bestfriend , I have to tell you that your hairs literally been the same all these years.. you can do so much with it. It's maybe time for a little change Don't you think ?" I asked as I got onto the bed and ruffled up his hair. Shaking out the fluffiness of it.

"Yeah - i mean look at It , It's so long.. maybe a little trim " Mary stood beside him and took a strand of his hair , examining it.

"Hey-hey do not touch my hair like that Jules , you just messed it up and no there will no cutting of the hair , im perfectly fine ,alright " Xolo defensively raked both hands through his hair , trying to fix it.

"Alright , Alright . Im sorry, You're right - just let me fix it for you"I put my hands on his hands which were in his hair. He dropped his hands and let me try to fix it.

I ran my hand through his hair and started putting back in my place. My other hand slowly reached for my back pocket.. taking out the scissors. He is seriously going to kill meee

I put the scissors close to his hair as I held it ,but not directly on his hair. I purposely opened and closed the scissors emitting the snipping sound coming out of them. He's going to flip his shit.

"Jules....what the fuck are you doing ? Please don't tell me ..- Are those fucking scissors ?!" Xolo's body froze as panic emitted from his voice.

"Shit! She actually cut it !"Mary gasped as she stared down at my hands. Right now I have to play along , man , I'm so scared he's gonna flip his shit..

"I'm am so sorry ! I just thought you needed it , it looks nice. I only cut some so you can see how it looks and decide if you want me to do the rest " I rambled.

"You fucking cut it ?! What the fuck Jules - Are you kidding me ? ! I just -" Xolo Instantly turned around in rage until he looked down at my hand and saw there was no hair in it. He looked down on the bed and saw no sign of fallen hair either.

I broke out a smile as he looked back up at me in confusion.

" relax , relax ! It was just a prank , your luscious mane of hair remains in tact ,you dork " I laughed as I dropped the scissors and proceeded looking into his eyes , trying to calm him down. He was really pissed , it's kinda funny and adorable but not because he was actually really scared and mad.

"What ?! And you were in on this tooo ?" Xolo asked in confusion as he turned his head to Mary

"Yup , I was in on everything. You know back at the restaurant? How annoyed you were ? Yeah - Jules planned that. She knows loud chewing absolutely annoys you so we did that. Then we decided to take a step further and mess with your hair. Ever since we left that call back , we planned on giving you the worst most annoying night ever " Mary smugly tilted her head with a smile.

"Yup and we totally got you. You should have seen yourself squirming in that seat earlier " I burst out laughing.

"Oh you think this is so funny , huh " Xolo threatened as he glared at me with a smirk while his fingers slowly started coming towards me.please no , I hope he's not gonna do what I think he's about to do. My eyes automatically widened in fear.

I instantly felt hands wrap around my waist as he picked me up and threw me back on to the bed. I looked up at him and saw his fingers coming towards my stomach.

"No - no do Not do this Xolo. You better not " I panicked as I watched them get closer to me.

"Do what ?" He smirked and before I knew it , his finger were running all over my stomach and tickling me. I instantly started giggling and jolting around on the bed , trying to get away from his grasp.

"Stop - stop It Xolo " I struggled to get out between laughs and breaths. My eyes widened , not believing how ticklish I am. He just smiled down at me in satisfaction and continued doing it. Oh God no - it's starting to hurt and I can't breathe.

"Stop - stop. I -can't -breathe " I snorted and struggled to maintain my breath.

"Was that a snort ?" Mary burst out laughing.Ugh I hate the fact that I snort , let's not talk about it.

"Yeah I know right , what a loser. She always snorts when she's laughing so loud and obnoxiously " Xolo teased as he started jabbing even more at my sides.

"I -can't -take it -I can't take it. Stop ! Stop !" I continued to laugh as I started kicking my legs up at him.

"Only if you say you're sorry and that My hair is as amazing as Thor's " Xolo threatened as he continued tickling me.

"Okay - okay. I am so sorry for pranking you ! And -and your hair is as amazing as Thor's- even better than his !" I screamed in desperation for him to stop.

He instantly stopped and smiled down at me in satisfaction.

"Why thank you , I know my hair looks even better than Thor's " he smirked.

I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes. Finally it's over . God that was insane. I don't know how I'm so ticklish.

"What ? You know I had to do one of the things you hate most back. But that won't be the end of this you two. I will get you back. The both of you. Mark my words . I hope the boys are pranksters because there will be a lot of them. Jules you'll have to call a truce between us at some point tho because you already know  I gotta pull some pranks with my partner in crime , not only on my partner in crime "  Xolo smiled at me.

"I accept ,  I am truly honored to be doing work with you and don't worry , when there's not a truce , Mary and I will not back down. So when I visit set , you better watch out for us " I threatened with a serious glare.

"Mmm hmm.. you better watch out for us , let the prank wars begin "Mary smirked.

"Pranks wars will be commencing and Shut up Jules -you won't have to visit set , you'll be part of the cast. Get it together " Xolo shook his head at me in disappointment.

"For once I agree with him " Mary nodded with approval in her eyes.

"No - I Don't know .  I still don't know. We'll see I guess " I shrugged at them , my eyes staring between them in confusion. I just don't know what to do yet.. I have many reasons as to why I shouldn't audition..

"Psssh- she doesn't know. She does know , she's just not thinking straight. You know what -
She needs to sleep on it , you will sleep on it young lady. We will be speaking about this Tommorow" Xolo sternly rose his finger as he furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Ughhh but  I don't wanna  have to talk about this Tommorow " I whined as I looked up at him.

"Too bad, it's not what you want . We're talking about this Tommorow , I'm serious Jules "Xolo searched my eyes.

"Mary -no make him stop "I Pointed at him as I looked at Mary.

"Nope , we said what we said. And that is final , Xolo I'm trusting you , you better convince her " Mary rose her eyebrows as she crawled into her bed. Xolo and I are on the other bed. But oh God please not her being on board with this too.

"Oh don't worry , I got this. She can and will be convinced "Xolo nodded at her as he crawled under the sheets while I did the same. Ugh , not them tag teaming on me . I hate them. I do not want to talk about it Tommorow..

"Get that look off your face , stop frowning. I'm sorry  but You are gonna talk about it tomorrow. So just sleep on it til tomorrow, Alright ?"
Xolo questioned , our eyes meeting as   we were laying  on our sides , facing eachother.

"Sigh - Alright " I rolled my eyes in defeat.

"Good " he smiled at me . We then snuggled up on our pillows and closed our eyes. It's definitely been a long day. But it's amazing ending the day this way , today was a lot of fun. Especially annoying Xolo.

Plus it doesn't hurt that these hotel pillows are cold and that the AC is blasting some cool air for us. What a night.. I'm kind of dreading tomorrow but at the same time I'm not. Maybe it'll be good to talk about the audition ?

Authors note : Heyyyyy,I hope you guys loved the chapter. In my opinion , I think I hate this chapter. It wasn't funny or cohesive as much as I wanted it to be . I don't know maybe you guys liked it ?😭 thank you for reading sorry I took long to post. I just been doing school work but ik I can keep up. I love writing this story :)  and you guys who always comment and Vote always keep Me going ❤️it makes me so happy
Dont forget to Vote if you like and want moreeeee- Ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.2K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
379K 18.3K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
808K 18.4K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.